Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:41:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CryptoTalk Discussion  (Read 1531 times)
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 1207

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2019, 04:25:06 PM

Dude its cryptotalk not cointalk. Cheesy They have some rules for this 1000 satoshis per post as well,no spam,100+ char and few more but not sure how much moderation put into those criteria.

impossible for the participants to get a decent amount of payment without spamming. you need to make at least a hundred post before it counts something. i wouldn't be surprised if there are crazy enough people who would post exactly 300 post within 10 days, and 3000 in 100 days, and so on. just posting to meet the criteria.

Go ahead and visit the forum yourself there are actually a lot of people with over 500 posts there I even see one almost 1000 posts there, checking his post I saw that he is not spamming and past the criteria of posting, people are so dedicated to winning the contest but after the contest the management need to overhaul the forum and add more moderators and local boards.
There are still so many things to be desired on this forum but we'll see the development after a month.

o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 18587

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 04:37:28 PM

Go ahead and visit the forum yourself
I have. It's a mess. As one would expect, it has attracted the worst of the spammers from here. >95% of posts either saying nothing useful, or simply repeat what has been said before. The one or two posts I came across which weren't totally meaningless were plagiarized from here. Roll Eyes

there are actually a lot of people with over 500 posts there I even see one almost 1000 posts there, checking his post I saw that he is not spamming
You have a strange definition of "not spamming". Here are some of his posts only from the last hour. Complete spam.

Disagree! The queen is very much opportunist 😊 If BTC rise the queen moves comparatively less but when BTC falls the queen seems falls rapidly.
Oh man! That will make me so much money LOL I do not know but I am expecting ETH to be @ $2k ish. I will be more than happy if it does.
Let's get on board nocoiners 😊 Moon landing soon LOL
I am pretty sure a lot of us is looking forward to this price. May in that day I will go out for world tour LOL

The only good thing that might come out of this is once the spam from the signature campaign ends, we might have lost a bunch of the worst spammers to this new forum, thereby helping to clean this place up a bit.
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1338

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2019, 06:56:23 PM

Dude its cryptotalk not cointalk. Cheesy They have some rules for this 1000 satoshis per post as well,no spam,100+ char and few more but not sure how much moderation put into those criteria.
Oh, my bad lol. But in general, it doesn't makes big difference. And just having rules doesn't help at all. Yobit campaign and Cryptotalk had rules before Yahoo management, but worst camapign before these rules weren't enforced. 100+ character also means nothing because it's just one or two sentences basically. They can make 200 or 300 characters requirement, but it won't guarantee quality - users simply would start making longer padded shitposts.

safari88
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 07:22:42 PM
Last edit: October 05, 2019, 07:37:54 PM by safari88

impossible for the participants to get a decent amount of payment without spamming. you need to make at least a hundred post before it counts something. i wouldn't be surprised if there are crazy enough people who would post exactly 300 post within 10 days, and 3000 in 100 days, and so on. just posting to meet the criteria.

but don't forget that there is a contest in the forum there and the total you can grab is up to 1 btc
Make max posts on CryptoTalk.Org Forum until 1 november 2019 and win 1 btc!

- Each post must contain 100+ characters, no low value or non-constructive allowed.
- No spam posts

Prizes:

1 Place: 1 btc

2 Place: 0.2 btc

3 Place: 0.2 btc

4 Place: 0.2 btc

5 Place: 0.2 btc

6 Place: 0.1 btc

7 Place: 0.1 btc

8 Place: 0.1 btc

9 Place: 0.1 btc

10 Place: 0.1 btc

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
robelneo
Legendary

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2019, 01:32:37 AM

I have. It's a mess. As one would expect, it has attracted the worst of the spammers from here. >95% of posts either saying nothing useful, or simply repeat what has been said before. The one or two posts I came across which weren't totally meaningless were plagiarized from here. Roll Eyes

there are actually a lot of people with over 500 posts there I even see one almost 1000 posts there, checking his post I saw that he is not spamming
You have a strange definition of "not spamming". Here are some of his posts only from the last hour. Complete spam.

Disagree! The queen is very much opportunist 😊 If BTC rise the queen moves comparatively less but when BTC falls the queen seems falls rapidly.
Oh man! That will make me so much money LOL I do not know but I am expecting ETH to be @ $2k ish. I will be more than happy if it does.
I am pretty sure a lot of us is looking forward to this price. May in that day I will go out for world tour LOL

The only good thing that might come out of this is once the spam from the signature campaign ends, we might have lost a bunch of the worst spammers to this new forum, thereby helping to clean this place up a bit.

I hate to admit but you are an absolute right and about my definition of spamming I do have high standards but Cryptotalk is a different forum compare to what we have here, maybe we need  guys like Yahoo and some other guy who contribute to what Bitcointalk has become

I don't consider oneliner like that good post and that post is not coming from members with high post count that majority of his post are not spammed I do see some members with the high number of post where the majority of their post will not fall to spamming

timerland

Activity: 1526
Merit: 596

View Profile
October 06, 2019, 04:44:02 AM

Agreed, they are earning 20 cents per posts, and it's a perfect platform for them to spam on, it looks like the campaign is heaven for shitposters that can just churn out one sentence posts. There is a limit of 30 posts a day though, so I'll expect there to be a lot of alt accounts there as well.

I hate to admit but you are an absolute right and about my definition of spamming I do have high standards but Cryptotalk is a different forum compare to what we have here, maybe we need  guys like Yahoo and some other guy who contribute to what Bitcointalk has become

I don't consider oneliner like that good post and that post is not coming from members with high post count that majority of his post are not spammed I do see some members with the high number of post where the majority of their post will not fall to spamming
Don't think they care about that to be honest, they just want the fake attention and posts on the forum in order to get some advertising money, which is a fair route to take if they don't care about quality.

Smiley
MFahad

Activity: 2478
Merit: 644

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2019, 06:55:52 AM
Merited by error08 (1)

Don't think they care about that to be honest, they just want the fake attention and posts on the forum in order to get some advertising money, which is a fair route to take if they don't care about quality.

They have a different agenda and i am honestly not sure how this will work for them.
Taking the quality vs quantity thing further, see what i found there.

This is what happens when you have no one to control the spam  Angry

How can a person doing 200+ Posts in a day can be constructive ?  

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
joniboini
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1795

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2019, 07:06:37 AM

There's no need to think about that forum too much. If Yobit runs out of funds to pay them, the forum will die eventually. Nobody would use a forum that's full of shit.

but don't forget that there is a contest in the forum there and the total you can grab is up to 1 btc

And that's why people will spam, I guess.

They can make 200 or 300 characters requirement, but it won't guarantee quality - users simply would start making longer padded shitposts.

Maybe they should require 100 words instead of 100 chars. That would be epic — a very long spammy post like a press release.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
FIFA worldcup

Activity: 1134
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2019, 08:20:45 AM

There's no need to think about that forum too much. If Yobit runs out of funds to pay them, the forum will die eventually. Nobody would use a forum that's full of shit.

Not sure if yobit will ever run out of funds. They running an exchange which have lot of investment features like investment box, IEOs, yopony race recently introduced, coins listing and trading fee and so on. Their forum if got popular can be another big source of income.
They have a plan and they want traffic to the site initially, no matter how it comes. If this goes on for another 3-6 months, you will see signature campaigns for the yobit shitcoins starts to popup there and then others will follow.
Findingnemo

Activity: 2366
Merit: 792

Bitcoin = Financial freedom

View Profile
October 06, 2019, 10:04:47 AM

They have a different agenda and i am honestly not sure how this will work for them.

I guess all these posts were just copy pasted from other sources just to get few bucks from cryptotalk forum,they should have moderation there or their forum will be invaded by bots and plagiarized posts.442 posts in a day that is insane. Shocked

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
View ArchiveReport to moderator
Kupid002

Activity: 1036
Merit: 329

View Profile
October 06, 2019, 11:41:11 AM

I guess all these posts were just copy pasted from other sources just to get few bucks from cryptotalk forum,they should have moderation there or their forum will be invaded by bots and plagiarized posts.442 posts in a day that is insane. Shocked
There is a contest so that 200 post daily is really possible. But i wish they will bot getting ban doing that .

And for the 400 post  iguess they are not posted it in just one day they posted it already before signing up with automatic payment of yobit all of the post before they join is also  been counted automatically.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
.Defi for You.
defi.com.vn

Learn how to become your own bank and
implement a private investment strategy

▄▄                    ▄▄
█      Pawn | Sell     
           Services
      Buy   | Rent
     █
  ▀▀                    ▀▀

Findingnemo

Activity: 2366
Merit: 792

Bitcoin = Financial freedom

View Profile
October 06, 2019, 11:52:33 AM

There is a contest so that 200 post daily is really possible. But i wish they will bot getting ban doing that .

And for the 400 post  iguess they are not posted it in just one day they posted it already before signing up with automatic payment of yobit all of the post before they join is also  been counted automatically.
I bet 200 posts for a day is impossible without spamming,9 post per hour and goes all the day every hour is just the spammy thing and clear intention of posting more post is for content so there is no legit discussion there.

Hey I read only 30 posts per day max counted towards 1000 satoshi rewards so they are having bug on calculating that as well.

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
View ArchiveReport to moderator
robelneo
Legendary

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2019, 12:17:24 PM

I bet 200 posts for a day is impossible without spamming,9 post per hour and goes all the day every hour is just the spammy thing and clear intention of posting more post is for content so there is no legit discussion there.

Hey I read only 30 posts per day max counted towards 1000 satoshi rewards so they are having bug on calculating that as well.

It is now fixed yesterday all my post are not counted only 30 of my post just like what is stated in the panel but on its first two days of implementation all the posts are counted from the day I started posting on Cryptotalk, now those who will post more after the 30 posts are targetting the 1 Bitcoin 1st prize.

marcotheminer
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
October 06, 2019, 12:31:15 PM

To be top for that month I reckon you'll have to make above 5000 posts.. It's pretty crazy and not even certain.
carlfebz2

Activity: 2968
Merit: 730

View Profile
October 06, 2019, 12:41:37 PM

Pure spam and copy paste and those numbers is attainable.Just shocked on how people do raped out that Cryptotalk posting campaign and imagine 400+ post a day?
Even how constructive or good posted you are,you would just barely able to post 8-10 max but for this one is ridiculous.Good thing that its being fixed it out and people do really abuse the bug on the system.Just to ask, where you did you get that screenshot? Is it yours?
error08

Merit: 514

View Profile
October 06, 2019, 01:58:19 PM

Nice catch, wondering who is the owner of this account, what is the name of this account and the UID? Let us find him.
Never imagine it could be possible for 400+ posts to be paid, I thought there is a rule that state only 30 posts will be paid.
Tried to check the rules by clicking our signature but found it;
Sorry, there is a problem
We could not locate the item you are trying to view.
Error code: 2F173/O
does this mean there are no limits for the paid posts?

Get pay for any post on CryptoTalk.Org Forum!

Details: https://yobit.net/en/paybyposts/

- All Members: 0.00001 BTC per constructive post (30 max per day).
With only 1 administrator and 2 moderators, it seems impossible to stop the spam posters.
MFahad

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2019, 02:01:21 PM
Last edit: October 06, 2019, 03:59:43 PM by MFahad

Even how constructive or good posted you are,you would just barely able to post 8-10 max but for this one is ridiculous.Good thing that its being fixed it out and people do really abuse the bug on the system.Just to ask, where you did you get that screenshot? Is it yours?

No that's not mine , do i look like to do 400 posts a day ?  Shocked
I was checking that forum and some one posted this screenshot so i was amazed to see that here if anyone does 20 posts a day is considered as spamming and there even 100+ a day is normal, because there are only two mods there and they cannot tackle all this stuff alone.

Nice catch, wondering who is the owner of this account, what is the name of this account and the UID? Let us find him.
Never imagine it could be possible for 400+ posts to be paid, I thought there is a rule that state only 30 posts will be paid.

No need to waste time on finding him. Even i saw a screen shot showing 700+ posts a day.

They have a contest of making highest post in a month and they will reward 1 BTC to the one who can make most posts

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Kupid002

Merit: 329

View Profile
October 06, 2019, 02:13:43 PM

that was a bug from yobit. The limit is only 30 max perday thats only counted base on what i read in the announcement. Paying those post wth morethan 30 will make more spam thread/replies from users  in that forum.
This should be fix by yobit or else it will create more spam thread.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
.Defi for You.
defi.com.vn

Learn how to become your own bank and
implement a private investment strategy

▄▄                    ▄▄
█      Pawn | Sell     
           Services
      Buy   | Rent
     █
  ▀▀                    ▀▀

wildey

Activity: 1134
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 06, 2019, 02:49:13 PM
Last edit: October 07, 2019, 08:24:04 AM by wildey

I can't currently open a thread on cryptotalk regarding "1 post for 1000 satoshi" again, do you guys also experience it?

https://imgur.com/48Kfz2t

*edit: it looks like the link is normal again

I think the admin is fixing this problem. apart from that, the member there created a thread about whether payment for each post was stopped? I think the admin needs to make a new regulation for that  Cheesy

this is the thread.

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
Stake.com
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
MFahad

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2019, 03:36:45 PM

I can't currently open a thread on cryptotalk regarding "1 post for 1000 satoshi" again, do you guys also experience it?

https://imgur.com/48Kfz2t

I think the admin is fixing this problem. apart from that, the member there created a thread about whether payment for each post was stopped? I think the admin needs to make a new regulation for that  Cheesy

this is the thread.

That thread is deleted and this means that all these signatures now point to invalid thread. Don't know whats going on there.
I do not see any announcement by the admins on CryptoTalk.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀