Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 03:57:14 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Sell your altcoins and tokens TODAY, save yourself the frustration  (Read 5421 times)
WRAOUF

Activity: 37
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 05, 2020, 06:05:14 PM

The first line piqued my interest and the second paragraph held my interesta MD I was nodding along to what I was reading until you mentioned Ethereum... You might be right but I am not a fan of ethereum just for it's price and profit potential, I am an ethereum fan because it gave us what even the almighty bitcoin didn't... Smart Contracts... You have to admit that Smart Contracts has contributed positively to the growth of Cryptocurrencies and when bitcoin price is growing, Ethereum grows along with it as well.
gielbier

Activity: 914
Merit: 250

Making Smart Money Work

View Profile
January 06, 2020, 12:31:31 AM

For the new coins themselves, I agree with you that many new coins will eventually become worthless and only become junk in the wallet. And I personally will also sell tokens that I get when the tokens have a small value compared to deciding to keep holding it and in the end it actually has no value in exchange.
It is very difficult for new tokens/coins to compete with other altcoins and very rarely altcoins have managed to occupy the top 100 coinmarketcaps in the long run. Usually only a temporary hype and after that interested people began to decrease.

█████▄
██▀   ▀██
██     ██
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄████▄   ▀███▀   ▄████▄
▄██▀  ▀██▄▄████▄▄██▀  ▀██
██       ███   ███       ██
██▄  ▄██▀▀████▀▀██▄  ▄██▀
▀████▀   ▄███▄   ▀████▀
▄██▀ ▀██▄
██     ██
██▄   ▄██
▀█████
          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄
Prasaga
                                                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████████▄
██████████████████▄
████████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER     
►  TECH WP
►  COMMERCIAL WP
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2020, 01:01:05 AM

Sell your altcoins and tokens. Take the proceeds in BTC, stick it into a cold wallet, keep some online to play around with Lightning and other things that actually matter for real-life stuff, like being able to buy something. When was the last time you were able to use for example Ethereum for something tangible, not to buy some garbage tokens or to play a game?

Do it today. Your grandkids will thank you.

I don't think 99% of altcoins are garbage, so have you analyze Ethereum, Binance Tron and the top coins in the market, these coins have future, they are not pumped and dump now you see how you don't coin, there is real development on these coins I've mentioned, it's unfair to think that only Bitcoin will survive when so many coins are in the fighting chance. 

oktana

Activity: 1638
Merit: 288

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2020, 01:01:57 AM

To make it an easy investment and to lessen your frustration on the market, you could stick to two options that can be used hand in hand, choose an altcoin and a stable coin or bitcoin paired with a stable coin. Because mainly the reason we get frustrated from the market is because we hold allot of altcoins where we struggle to monitor especially if most of it falls into a state of decline. But if we just hold two cryptocurrrency both hand in hand, then we could have more time to observe it and our frustration will be lessen.
diversification is useful for backing up situations, and reducing waiting times.

if we only focus on two coins, especially in large quantities. then the trading pattern will move passively. Your strategy is correct, but it doesn't appeal to some holders who actively monitor charts every hour and also see a variety of fundamental news from coins being held.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 06, 2020, 02:53:35 AM

For the new coins themselves, I agree with you that many new coins will eventually become worthless and only become junk in the wallet. And I personally will also sell tokens that I get when the tokens have a small value compared to deciding to keep holding it and in the end it actually has no value in exchange.
It is very difficult for new tokens/coins to compete with other altcoins and very rarely altcoins have managed to occupy the top 100 coinmarketcaps in the long run. Usually only a temporary hype and after that interested people began to decrease.
As long as such coin can keep the proper development progress in the long run and they can even reach top 100 CMC. you must see so many new coins are getting placed at top 100 CMC based on the valuation even they have no product just like matic or even BTT.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
lousie9

Activity: 1680
Merit: 263

View Profile
January 06, 2020, 03:13:28 AM

We are here looking for altcoin of course in the end to exchange with BTC and save it and sell when prices are high or we can use BTC to buy products and therefore it never hurts to release our altcoin assets to BTC but it never hurts to wait for the moment right to release altcoin, maybe many people who want to return to altcoin in 2017, but all of that is just an illusion in my opinion because if altcoin has reached ATH it will take a very long time to achieve again

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

SabrinaBianka

Activity: 633
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 06, 2020, 03:20:55 AM

I felt what you feel Bro., but this is not the last and that we need to forget about to get profit. We have many things that we can get profit on crypto also on alt coins its only have one thing. Trust and strong Belief in minds and heart. I will not stop to hunt a trusted alts/projects that related on crypto I will still analyze them until I got an information that a project has a good potential. Many of investors didn't analyze first they attacked the project without many researching.
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2020, 03:26:45 AM

I don't think is ok for people who buy at ATH to sell their altcoins now because maybe if they sell they will have a high loss, they can still and wait for a new bull run and we will see what will happen this year after halving.
biddicoin

Activity: 1077
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 06, 2020, 05:15:41 AM

Sell your altcoins and tokens. Take the proceeds in BTC, stick it into a cold wallet, keep some online to play around with Lightning and other things that actually matter for real-life stuff, like being able to buy something. When was the last time you were able to use for example Ethereum for something tangible, not to buy some garbage tokens or to play a game?

Do it today. Your grandkids will thank you.

I don't think 99% of altcoins are garbage, so have you analyze Ethereum, Binance Tron and the top coins in the market, these coins have future, they are not pumped and dump now you see how you don't coin, there is real development on these coins I've mentioned, it's unfair to think that only Bitcoin will survive when so many coins are in the fighting chance. 
There are thousand coins/tokens in the crypto, and some coins maybe good. If there are 10 coins which are good, it is still 99% altcoins.

I even dont know ecaxtly how much good coins are, but I would say that most of coin/token is just a shit. That's all
All we have to do, avoid them. Just buy Bitcoin for this moment. I agree with what OP said

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
adncoin

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2020, 12:17:18 PM

It would be very easy to dismiss today all altcoins as unprofitable. However, there are many things at play, and when some of those factors have materialized, some of those we initially thought of as unprofitable may moon. Perhaps the better advice is to trade better and hodl those that belong to worthwhile projects. No one can be entirely sure about the future.
nicster551

Activity: 896
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 12, 2020, 08:51:23 AM

I understand your frustration somehow,looks like you have lost a lot on altcoins in the past bear market. Your idea was really good, I understand that you are Bitcoin maximalist by now and planning to hold it for a long term and ignores the altcoins. Owning bitcoin alone, have lesser risk in the future I think but you must understand as well that there altcoins use cases that bitcoin can. So I will still hold altcoins that have strong team and good use case in the future like BNB, ETH and XTZ.
Doranile432

Activity: 476
Merit: 22

View Profile
February 12, 2020, 09:02:11 AM

Many are simply in frustration because they invested when altcoin was at a higher price in 2017 to early 2018, I get it but its not the end yet, your profits can be returned in folds, if you sell is when you truly lose here, hold your altcoins for now
miklesm

Activity: 1078
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 12, 2020, 09:18:25 AM

I do not think selling all the altcoins and holding just Bitcoin is the most profitable strategy. Top altcoins are worth your attention as they are growing faster than BTC on the uptrend, so it is okay to hold altcoins for at least 10-20% of your funds.
lunacydino

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 12, 2020, 09:29:55 AM

I do not think selling all the altcoins and holding just Bitcoin is the most profitable strategy. Top altcoins are worth your attention as they are growing faster than BTC on the uptrend, so it is okay to hold altcoins for at least 10-20% of your funds.
How many of you guys have listened to OP advice? i hope you don't, the little recovery that happened yesterday makes all altcoins turned greenish on coinmarketcap, the fact is crypto will remain unpredictable so better hold on to your precious altcoins and be brave
Better to sell while you can rather then selling it when it dropping.. I would sell all my altcoins and buying some top 10 coins on coinmarketcap. I would not dare to hodl any new tokens cause it always failed and dying faster then the top 10 coins on coinmarketcap.

in fact, sometimes newly launched tokens might have an opportunity to increase their value in the future if the project has a strong and trusted team that can develop related projects in the future. but lately there are many new tokens that have no value at all in the market and only become worthless coins. therefore most people don't want to last too long on new types of coins, when they are still valuable most of them sell coins immediately because they don't want to risk too long
lunacydino

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 12, 2020, 10:32:57 AM

To make it an easy investment and to lessen your frustration on the market, you could stick to two options that can be used hand in hand, choose an altcoin and a stable coin or bitcoin paired with a stable coin. Because mainly the reason we get frustrated from the market is because we hold allot of altcoins where we struggle to monitor especially if most of it falls into a state of decline. But if we just hold two cryptocurrrency both hand in hand, then we could have more time to observe it and our frustration will be lessen.
aemma
Copper Member

Activity: 966
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 12, 2020, 10:54:39 AM

Everyone is entitled to his opinion though, however I agree with about 90% of what you said. They are the truth and pure fact if only most will take time to understand it. Yes, bitcoin is the best crypto to hold owing to its decentralized nature, at least most can agree that there is other coin so decentralized like Bitcoin. Also, it can't be argued that Bitcoin can do almost all things most altcoins are already doing but I believe only bitcoin can't drive this space, there needs to be alternative thus altcoins. The only issue here is the way these altcoins are springing up with no tangible results to show for. Only few are actually doing well or working towards a purpose. I can't encourage selling all holdings to Bitcoin but holding Bitcoin in large part makes sense to me while the other remaining can be for altcoins one believes in.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22]  All
  Print  

Jump to: