Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:20:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][APL]🚀🚀🚀 Apollo - The World's Fastest, Most Feature-Rich Coin 🚀🚀🚀  (Read 2070 times)
dok7122

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2019, 08:26:37 AM

Now one of the most interesting projects that I have seen from the technical side. this in fact no one can offer.

prices are so very low now, time to fill a bag, no one knows apollo will be listing on the binacne exchange soon.

I hope you're right and the listing will be at the end of October. But in fact I am pleased that trading volumes are growing now.
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
coesteridprear

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 17, 2019, 08:59:43 AM

I bought some coins and it's nice to see that the project is developing so rapidly.

Yes, trading volumes are growing rapidly and it's really cool. Soon we will see the project in the top. It will be really important. Since you can get income very quickly.

Now the price is falling and I think and I want to choose a good time to buy. This should be the lowest point.
djfabynhu

View Profile
October 17, 2019, 09:43:36 AM

For the last 2 pages, only newbies care to post on this thread.
I don't know the reason why this is not attracting attention from other users here.
Also, upon checking your whitepaper, you included McAfee as part of the team, but he is not included on the website.

https://i.postimg.cc/ncqNKcWq/Screen-Shot-2019-10-12-at-3-06-26-AM.png

Is he really part of this or just using his name again?
Also, figures are not corresponding to the one from your OP vs. whitepaper (total vs circulating supply).

https://i.postimg.cc/3RCDCG2P/Screen-Shot-2019-10-12-at-3-11-24-AM.png

https://i.postimg.cc/Bb4HdpqS/Screen-Shot-2019-10-12-at-3-07-48-AM.png

Do you think this is some kind of manipulation or not ? Simply if you doubt in this the you can write team in the official chat. I just don't really understand why to do it if it's easy enough to check.

Now the volume is about 1 million dollars in 24 hours. And I am pleased that the project is developing so rapidly. I'm sure the future will be huge.
dok7122

View Profile
October 17, 2019, 10:16:24 AM

Such a blockchain will definitely be in demand as a means of payment since the community is now looking for anonymity and just such a coin is what is needed.
coesteridprear

View Profile
October 17, 2019, 10:48:40 AM

The coin itself essentially reminds me of dash only with a number of improvements. I think the demand will be huge. But everything will depend on the work of the team.
djfabynhu

View Profile
October 17, 2019, 11:29:00 AM

The project looks very technological and I think that tokens will be soon some startups will use this blockchain to issue tokens.

The prospects are huge and in the future it can become a good competitor for ETH
rob4691

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 17, 2019, 04:00:52 PM
Last edit: October 29, 2019, 08:13:31 PM by mprep

What other updates is the team planning in the near future:? I would be very interested in all this...
As I understand it, the main goal is to build a means of payment.

At least the project has a lot of advantages from the technical side. But it is also important to conduct good marketing and make the project popular.

Now the project is developing just fine and I am sure that the prospect will be huge. I will continue to follow the news.

I have bought some coins so far and will monitor the progress of the project and will continue to monitor the results from the team...

I bought some coins and it's nice to see that the project is developing so rapidly.

Yes, trading volumes are growing rapidly and it's really cool. Soon we will see the project in the top. It will be really important. Since you can get income very quickly.

I bought coins for me and I think that soon we will see the growth of this coin I'm just sure of it.

If the listing is really on a typical exchange you can be sure that we will make x2 in the near future.

It all depends on what exchange will be listing. If it is a binance then I am sure that the interest in the coin will grow several times.
candelas

Activity: 6

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2019, 06:44:18 PM

now there is a vote for the listing and everyone needs to take part. This will be important for everyone who has tokens now.

I've already bought coins for me and set aside $ 300 for that. Hope that soon will be able obtain 900.

Now you can get a very good profit thanks to the volatility of the coin and I'm just working on it.
flamandoto

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 09:12:44 AM

now there is a vote for the listing and everyone needs to take part. This will be important for everyone who has tokens now.

I've already bought coins for me and set aside $ 300 for that. Hope that soon will be able obtain 900.

Now you can get a very good profit thanks to the volatility of the coin and I'm just working on it.

The project looks very technological and I think that I will receive tokens now. I will continue to monitor how it all works.
gnorturncoled

Activity: 4

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 09:34:54 AM

The project looks very technological and I think that tokens will be soon some startups will use this blockchain to issue tokens.

The prospects are huge and in the future it can become a good competitor for ETH

Maybe you're right and maybe not but the project looks very technological and it will be in the top I'm sure of it and it will be really cool.
futureade

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 09:57:27 AM

APL +10% . It's gonna be really cool. I will continue to follow the news.
dsinha90

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 10:21:54 AM

perhaps you are right and I have already bought coins before and it is cool that the first profit can be obtained so quickly.
moemen32

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 10:47:57 AM

I see the price of the coin as well as trading volumes are growing and it's really cool. I will definitely support the team. But I understand that this can be well earned.
cimonvostcif

Activity: 6

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 11:11:03 AM

Will there be nodes or any other opportunity to get passive income ? I would gladly use the node launch for me if there is such a possibility.
gnorturncoled

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 11:34:32 AM

Perhaps it will be but judging by the concept of an anonymous means of payment it is more a competitor to dash
futureade

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 11:53:31 AM

The coin itself essentially reminds me of dash only with a number of improvements. I think the demand will be huge. But everything will depend on the work of the team.
Now the team shows a great result and their network updates look fantastic and therefore I am sure that the tokens will be in demand.
dsinha90

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 12:20:36 PM

Now the price is falling and I think and I want to choose a good time to buy. This should be the lowest point.

I bought coins and now I see a growth of 10% . It really pleases me.
meucarddodo

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 12:38:19 PM

I read in the official group that this coin will be considered as the official currency in some countries. Tell me was it a joke or are such negotiations really underway?
ivkidcontpert

View Profile
October 19, 2019, 08:57:02 AM

I read in the official group that this coin will be considered as the official currency in some countries. Tell me was it a joke or are such negotiations really underway?

If it's true it would be really cool. Flight to the moon will be provided. So I plan to buy some coins now.
JSLord

View Profile
October 19, 2019, 09:33:14 AM

I bought coins and now I see a growth of 10% . It really pleases me.

It's cool and I think I'll be able to buy coins soon. The team shows just great results now and it will be cool. I am sure that the success will be huge.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: