Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:03:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][APL]🚀🚀🚀 Apollo - The World's Fastest, Most Feature-Rich Coin 🚀🚀🚀  (Read 2070 times)
regearvershe

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 08, 2019, 03:27:33 PM

I've read about maximizing the commercialization of Lesotho's mineral wealth through blockchain. And someone can tell about what mineral riches there is a speech for this region?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
raweera

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 08, 2019, 03:43:01 PM

I think it is not only for Lesotho that the impact of innovative blockchain technology solutions on the reduction or eradication of financial fraud and the introduction of new government management systems is important.Now I am sure there will be other participants in this region who are ready to use blockchain for the benefit of their state.

I think the market for the APL coin will turn green soon. Many achievements in the development of blockchain and Apollo Dex allow us to count on excellent profits for early investors.
regearvershe

Activity: 6

View Profile
November 08, 2019, 04:03:00 PM

I do not plan to sell my part of the investment yet. I think that we can see more new developments that will change the situation of the crypto market after the completion of the project development in 2019.
raweera

View Profile
November 08, 2019, 04:23:27 PM

The creation of a decentralized Internet is not yet fully clear to me. Is there more information to explore this part of your project?
I hope that during the launch of each of the new stages of the platform we will learn more details, now you can study the technical description of WP.
desrina07

View Profile
November 09, 2019, 10:27:48 AM

I do not plan to sell my part of the investment yet. I think that we can see more new developments that will change the situation of the crypto market after the completion of the project development in 2019.

This is the most relevant option for investing in Apollo. Everyone understands that the coin has a lot of potential, but it is possible that after each new event in the development of speculative interest will change the value of the coin for the worse. It is necessary to be patient with those who want to reach the maximum profit with the project.
raweera

View Profile
November 09, 2019, 10:53:54 AM

The development of the project is going the best way. I am glad that the deadline for launching the decentralized Apollo Dex exchange is approaching. I am interested to test its functions in practice.
RafaelDval

Activity: 18

View Profile
November 09, 2019, 11:35:27 AM

I've read about maximizing the commercialization of Lesotho's mineral wealth through blockchain. And someone can tell about what mineral riches there is a speech for this region?

First of all, we are talking about diamonds, and I think that their production and sale can be more qualitative and profitable for the state if the participants in this process apply the functionality of blockchain.
desrina07

View Profile
November 09, 2019, 12:02:22 PM

I am sure that the Apollo platform thanks to the Olympus Protocol will be able to interest many customers, because security on the Internet is something that is now lacking for all users.
desrina07

View Profile
November 09, 2019, 12:42:45 PM

Hermes blockchain can change the quality of crypto trading on exchanges. All customers dream of getting high speed transactions.
desrina07

View Profile
November 09, 2019, 01:21:17 PM

From the set of features, I can assume that the Apollo platform will be able to have a huge number of customers after it completes the development of its platform. Personally, I am interested in its application.
raweera

View Profile
November 10, 2019, 09:33:36 AM

It seems to me that at the moment the coin is of interest to speculative category of traders. But I want to see how the price of APL will grow during the addition of more partners to accept the coin as payment for goods and services.

Now there are the first companies that have started to accept the coin to pay for services? I am interested in regions that are not on the list of Apollo initiatives.
RafaelDval

View Profile
November 10, 2019, 10:25:55 AM

Yes, I agree with you. And now there is an important stage in the search for the first traders to start cooperation with the platform. Already about 10 participants from different countries of the world are ready to accept APL.
desrina07

View Profile
November 10, 2019, 10:48:01 AM

What functions are your units currently performing in Klerksdorp? Or have companies started using your coin to pay for services?

Apollo's decentralized bank network locations allow APL to buy and sell, and the team has already been able to open three points of sale.

I'm not sure how fast Apollo's decentralized banking network will expand, but I hope it will spread beyond South Africa as well.

I think you can already see the Apollo Bank locations on different continents. The project team has already been able to locate these offices in Australia, America and Turkey.

I saw that Russia has already joined this list. This is a very fast pace of development of the project. Now I will wait for the completion of the update that the project is doing. Perhaps this update is due to the beginning of the Apollo initiative relationship.
raweera

View Profile
November 10, 2019, 11:09:59 AM

I am sure that the Apollo platform thanks to the Olympus Protocol will be able to interest many customers, because security on the Internet is something that is now lacking for all users.

Studying the project and the opinion of experts, I come to the conclusion that this coin can quickly gain the trust of the blockchain community, and many processes are already taking place that confirm the desire of Apollo to enter the top 20 cryptocurrencies.
desrina07

View Profile
November 10, 2019, 11:47:14 AM

I think it is not only for Lesotho that the impact of innovative blockchain technology solutions on the reduction or eradication of financial fraud and the introduction of new government management systems is important.Now I am sure there will be other participants in this region who are ready to use blockchain for the benefit of their state.

I think the market for the APL coin will turn green soon. Many achievements in the development of blockchain and Apollo Dex allow us to count on excellent profits for early investors.

APL holders will have a greater incentive to keep the coin, as the team's plans with the Lesotho government are now known. But perhaps the project plans additional incentives for such participants? I wouldn't want to miss it.

I think that now the project is at the stage of active launch of functions, and for active trading on exchanges, incentives are no longer needed, since the participants themselves understand the prospects of holding APL.
RafaelDval

View Profile
November 10, 2019, 12:28:11 PM

This is the most relevant option for investing in Apollo. Everyone understands that the coin has a lot of potential, but it is possible that after each new event in the development of speculative interest will change the value of the coin for the worse. It is necessary to be patient with those who want to reach the maximum profit with the project.

Each investor evaluates his own opportunities for holding the coin. And it is quite logical that early investors want to make a profit, because the beginning of the development of the project was in 2017. Now it's time for new followers of Apollo.
raweera

View Profile
November 11, 2019, 09:22:58 AM

I would like to understand what functions will be carried out by the offices of the Bank Apollo. These companies can only sell APL using Fiat money?
RafaelDval

View Profile
November 11, 2019, 10:10:19 AM

At the moment, your project has already completed the development of the main network. The transaction speed has already been tested and corresponds to the characteristics described in WP?
desrina07

View Profile
November 11, 2019, 10:32:28 AM

The development of the project is going the best way. I am glad that the deadline for launching the decentralized Apollo Dex exchange is approaching. I am interested to test its functions in practice.

Well, as I understand it, the exchange development process is very actively approaching launch. They report in the current report on the progress of development to phase of regression testing.

I did not see in the description of the timing when the team plans to launch it, but I hope that it will be very soon, because Apollo Dex can change the situation with the sale of crypto for the better.
raweera

View Profile
November 11, 2019, 10:57:08 AM

First of all, we are talking about diamonds, and I think that their production and sale can be more qualitative and profitable for the state if the participants in this process apply the functionality of blockchain.

Everyone will be interested to see how the development of a particular region takes place thanks to blockchain and innovative technologies. I think that the success of Apollo in Lesotho will help you to assess the quality and effectiveness of the project in full.

I think the team will report on all the achievements in this country, as it will help to reveal the essence and prospects of launching Apollo initiatives in other countries, and it is possible that thanks to these successes the project will have new partnerships.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: