Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 07:27:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][APL]🚀🚀🚀 Apollo - The World's Fastest, Most Feature-Rich Coin 🚀🚀🚀  (Read 2070 times)
dimdim1313

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 21, 2019, 12:44:08 PM

I would like to know any results of the vote. Hopefully a huge community will help win this.

Now we need as much as possible to attract users to vote. From this will all depend on the success of the listing as far as I understand.
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pulchbraspardia

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 10:58:56 AM

now we see a small dump and need when will be the most successful point to buy coins.

Now the price has already gone up and I think that this is before listing on the new exchange.
Although of course the priority of the team will be to use decentralized exchanges. But they are not very popular among users.
z444

Activity: 3

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 01:10:53 PM

I would like to know any results of the vote. Hopefully a huge community will help win this.

Now we need as much as possible to attract users to vote. From this will all depend on the success of the listing as far as I understand.

I'm working on it) Because for me it will be a good opportunity to see a flight to the moon and make a profit in the near future
bobsdechebil

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 01:42:13 PM

Please tell me with what partners are you currently negotiating ? I understand you still have a goal to create a new means of payment?

As I understand it, it can even become a substitute for Fiat money in some countries. At least I've read a few articles about it.

It would be just super and in the future it is inevitable but the banking sector will prevent this as much as possible.
nozz7

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 02:11:24 PM

Vision Update 2019.10.18
https://medium.com/@apollocurrency/vision-update-2019-10-18-72dbb87b584a
The team shows interesting results and I wonder if there will be a video from the conference. I would watch this for me.

I also read this article. Now the team is showing a good result but I think we will need a bull market.
So you will need to wait more than a year to get income.
I think that thanks to such technologies and such work of the team you can be confident in the project in the long term.
blacinstanse

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 02:36:16 PM

Now the team is showing good results and I am sure that the tokens will grow rapidly in price and therefore I have already bought some coins for me.

This is a wise decision I am sure that the APL will enter the top 20 in a year.

Maybe there's a logic to it. But it's still hard to understand. There will be a lot of factors that will affect the success of this project. And also the whole market as a whole .
sprakenuum

Activity: 13

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 03:07:15 PM

now we see a small dump and need when will be the most successful point to buy coins.

Here everyone makes a decision for themselves and I have already bought coins. But I have plans for the long term like a lot of other top coins.
reseaforfhos

Activity: 8

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 03:40:51 PM

APL +10% . It's gonna be really cool. I will continue to follow the news.

We may see increase as soon to be the top listing on the exchange.
So it makes sense to buy coins at a bargain price.

I already bought coins for me. and I am sure that the prospects will be huge.

I am sure that after the listing there will be a flight to the moon . Mean than more will have mandated exchanges those will better.
but in the long run, it can become a means of payment.

I do not know how it is possible to make a coin a substitute for Fiat money but the technology amazes me in any case.
sprakenuum

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 04:11:12 PM

In popular canal about aidropakh I saw that now now there is airdrop on your coin and can be obtain 200 coins. Is it active now ?
reseaforfhos

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 04:39:28 PM

Now the team is showing good results and I am sure that the tokens will grow rapidly in price and therefore I have already bought some coins for me.

Judging by the way the team the team updates its network I'm sure that it will. So far, I just follow the updates of the network in blogs.
sprakenuum

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 05:09:01 PM

Especially there are no dumps. Simply now persists what either volatility. And at the same time it is a good opportunity to earn.
mumtazali1

View Profile
October 23, 2019, 08:26:11 AM

Especially there are no dumps. Simply now persists what either volatility. And at the same time it is a good opportunity to earn.
Yes, I agree with you. The project was able to offer a great coin so that participants could profit at different stages of development.
sprakenuum

View Profile
October 23, 2019, 08:50:54 AM

Judging by the way the team the team updates its network I'm sure that it will. So far, I just follow the updates of the network in blogs.
early adopters will have a better opportunity if they want to make a profit in the long run.
reseaforfhos

View Profile
October 23, 2019, 09:14:13 AM

I am glad that the project has already held a listing of the coin. I think that with the growth of the number of exchanges for APL, the popularity of the project will grow.
comtiokrusti

View Profile
October 23, 2019, 09:37:44 AM

In popular canal about aidropakh I saw that now now there is airdrop on your coin and can be obtain 200 coins. Is it active now ?
Oh, it's interesting for me, too, if there's an opportunity to get some free coins.I think the coin can quickly bring a return on investment.
sprakenuum

View Profile
October 23, 2019, 09:57:52 AM

I am sure that after the listing there will be a flight to the moon . Mean than more will have mandated exchanges those will better.
but in the long run, it can become a means of payment.

I do not know how it is possible to make a coin a substitute for Fiat money but the technology amazes me in any case.

Of course, only new solutions offered by the project team can ensure the qualitative implementation of their ideas.
luybov

View Profile
October 23, 2019, 10:19:24 AM

Great coin for trading. I think that in the long term development of the platform, APL will be able to bring excellent profits to holders.
sprakenuum

View Profile
October 23, 2019, 11:07:58 AM

Maybe there's a logic to it. But it's still hard to understand. There will be a lot of factors that will affect the success of this project. And also the whole market as a whole .
I think a lot depends on the project team and their strategy. Their experience and reliable partners will be able to ensure the implementation of the plan.
reseaforfhos

View Profile
October 23, 2019, 11:30:32 AM

Now I bought some coins. We will see how the development of the platform will continue, but at the moment the team seems to me very active.
azam56

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 11:05:11 AM

Now I bought some coins. We will see how the development of the platform will continue, but at the moment the team seems to me very active.
Yes, I agree with you. Now the team is preparing new events. It will be very interesting. Perhaps the project was able to find a strategic partner.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: