Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 03:57:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ModiHost - next step in the evolution of the hospitality Industry  (Read 6428 times)
stagleydreses

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 03:14:31 PM

In the database you will store data about the services that customers use. But how will you collect this data?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
soundmaracal

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 03:38:13 PM

There is a multi-step strategy to attract hoteliers and decision-makers.

The first step is to attract hoteliers by giving them a certain amount of tokens, which estimated to be enough to cover one year of work of our HMS.
Hoteliers will be split into a few focus groups, representing a specific hotel business sector — business hotels, resorts, hostels, eco-friendly hotels, family hotels, apart-hotels, etc.
This step will attract hoteliers, gives our platform first real customers and the ability to test out the core technologies at the field.

The second step would be to show the results of this work to prospective business customers with real case studies and key performance indicators comparison for each focus group.
We aim to increase upsales of premium services, retention rate, occupancy rate and customer satisfaction level. These KPIs directly affect RevPar, net sales, operating costs of the hotels, which are the most critical indicators - according to the poll, which has taken place with the hoteliers and decision-makers. The team strongly believes that real case studies and positive focus groups' feedback will bring attention to the platform.

It will take a long time for sufficient progress. And even in this case, it is not always possible to prove the benefits of using your software.

I can’t say anything about premium class services in a hospitable business, but I think that in any case an individual approach is possible. In middle-class hotels during the holiday season, staff often simply do not have enough time for this. Your software can help them with this.

You're right. ModiHost software will reduce the number of staff and increase work efficiency.

At the same time, the number of personnel costs will be reduced, which is beneficial for hotel owners
Modihost (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 397

View Profile
November 01, 2019, 02:47:44 AM

Will there be a customer feedback system on hotel services on your platform?

Very good idea. This will add value to the platform. The team will think how to implement this idea in future.
Thank you.

Most of all, I was interested in the fact that clients will be able to get an individual approach while traveling.

This will make them feel at home and spend a little more.

You've got the point exactly. Imagine that hotel staff knows your name and details, thanks to the face recognition algo.
AI will suggest what are you interested in, so the front desk manager will give you meaningful information.
This approach will increase guest satisfaction, and a guest will leave a positive review. He will be spending extra at the premise.
AI remembers all guests, knows their habits, learns how to interact with them in the best way and ultimately increases the number
of services a guest use, which increases sales. Everyone loves a personalized approach. ModiHost will make sure to give it to
every guest.

ModiHost: hospitality industry will forget about routine operations!

ModiHost system, based on artificial intelligence, will be able to optimize the routine processes in hotels and its work according to the current workload and other parameters. The artificial intelligence of the system eliminates the need to perform the majority of routine tasks, thereby relieving the load from qualified personnel and allowing them to pay even more attention to guests.

A striking example of the use of artificial intelligence platform – chatbots, which are an integral part of it. Any client of the hotel will be able to request information about the hotel, service or place an order via chatbot! Instant response and human-like communication are the strengths of using chatbots. The chatbot will be able to take food orders, give advice about local events, book tables in restaurants and do many other useful things for the client.

Learn more about the artificial intelligence capabilities of ModiHost system on our website https://modihost.io/!
CryptoFlowers
Copper Member

Activity: 145

View Profile
November 01, 2019, 07:17:07 AM

I think that idea of such equipment will be very usefull for people if it can be realized. But developing AI takes a lot of time and it is really very difficult to predict how long it will take the time and results of such development.

I think that the most important that the idea of AI takes a lot of money. And nobody can predict the results of developing of AI.
backjudresing

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 01, 2019, 10:09:09 AM

I think that idea of such equipment will be very usefull for people if it can be realized. But developing AI takes a lot of time and it is really very difficult to predict how long it will take the time and results of such development.

I think that the most important that the idea of AI takes a lot of money. And nobody can predict the results of developing of AI.

Already, artificial intelligence is used in many areas of service. AI effectively established itself in telephone communication
bingroundlefbuff

Activity: 8

View Profile
November 01, 2019, 10:40:47 AM

There is a multi-step strategy to attract hoteliers and decision-makers.

The first step is to attract hoteliers by giving them a certain amount of tokens, which estimated to be enough to cover one year of work of our HMS.
Hoteliers will be split into a few focus groups, representing a specific hotel business sector — business hotels, resorts, hostels, eco-friendly hotels, family hotels, apart-hotels, etc.
This step will attract hoteliers, gives our platform first real customers and the ability to test out the core technologies at the field.

The second step would be to show the results of this work to prospective business customers with real case studies and key performance indicators comparison for each focus group.
We aim to increase upsales of premium services, retention rate, occupancy rate and customer satisfaction level. These KPIs directly affect RevPar, net sales, operating costs of the hotels, which are the most critical indicators - according to the poll, which has taken place with the hoteliers and decision-makers. The team strongly believes that real case studies and positive focus groups' feedback will bring attention to the platform.

It will take a long time for sufficient progress. And even in this case, it is not always possible to prove the benefits of using your software.

I can’t say anything about premium class services in a hospitable business, but I think that in any case an individual approach is possible. In middle-class hotels during the holiday season, staff often simply do not have enough time for this. Your software can help them with this.

You're right. ModiHost software will reduce the number of staff and increase work efficiency.

At the same time, the number of personnel costs will be reduced, which is beneficial for hotel owners

Also, ModiHost software helps to increase sales of related services ordered by a hotel visitor.
Giogeo777

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 01, 2019, 10:59:46 AM

Very good idea. This will add value to the platform. The team will think how to implement this idea in future.
Thank you.

Most of all, I was interested in the fact that clients will be able to get an individual approach while traveling.

You've got the point exactly. Imagine that hotel staff knows your name and details, thanks to the face recognition algo.
AI will suggest what are you interested in, so the front desk manager will give you meaningful information.
This approach will increase guest satisfaction, and a guest will leave a positive review. He will be spending extra at the premise.
AI remembers all guests, knows their habits, learns how to interact with them in the best way and ultimately increases the number
of services a guest use, which increases sales. Everyone loves a personalized approach. ModiHost will make sure to give it to
every guest.

ModiHost system, based on artificial intelligence, will be able to optimize the routine processes in hotels and its work according to the current workload and other parameters. The artificial intelligence of the system eliminates the need to perform the majority of routine tasks, thereby relieving the load from qualified personnel and allowing them to pay even more attention to guests.

A striking example of the use of artificial intelligence platform – chatbots, which are an integral part of it. Any client of the hotel will be able to request information about the hotel, service or place an order via chatbot! Instant response and human-like communication are the strengths of using chatbots. The chatbot will be able to take food orders, give advice about local events, book tables in restaurants and do many other useful things for the client.

Learn more about the artificial intelligence capabilities of ModiHost system on our website https://modihost.io/!
https://b.radikal.ru/b30/1911/4b/ea15932f9cec.jpg

I already imagine it! I go up to my hotel room and a glass of bourbon awaits me
bingroundlefbuff

Activity: 8

View Profile
November 01, 2019, 11:20:11 AM

In the database you will store data about the services that customers use. But how will you collect this data?

Each user independently gives permission to collect this data?
faineslokak

Activity: 7

View Profile
November 01, 2019, 11:38:14 AM

Thank you.

every guest.

Hotel reviews are very important for travelers. The main thing is that all reviews are recorded on the blockchain and not be fake
CLywaTeLb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

send and receive money instantly, no hidden costs

View Profile
November 01, 2019, 12:09:04 PM

As far as I understand, no. This may be legally justified: Information about purchases and orders belongs not only to the buyer, but also to the seller of the product or service.

CryptoFlowers
Copper Member

Activity: 145

View Profile
November 01, 2019, 12:39:19 PM

As far as I understand, no. This may be legally justified: Information about purchases and orders belongs not only to the buyer, but also to the seller of the product or service.

All information of the user has a hotel and a booking platform. Booking platform has information about many users. That is why the security in such case is very important.
AndYou

Activity: 262
Merit: 10

sdfsdffd

View Profile
November 01, 2019, 04:30:12 PM

For some time I did not follow the industry, but now everyone wants to use artificial intelligence and blockchain in their projects. Sometimes even where it is not needed. I have a logical question, is it possible to implement this project without artificial intelligence?
Modihost (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 397

View Profile
November 02, 2019, 05:11:34 AM

The privacy of our guests is very important to us.
We will need each guest's permission to use his data for AI algos.

For some time I did not follow the industry, but now everyone wants to use artificial intelligence and blockchain in their projects. Sometimes even where it is not needed. I have a logical question, is it possible to implement this project without artificial intelligence?

AI is one of the most important components that will help us automate routine processes and improve the level of guest service in hotels. Without AI, this idea will not work in full force. Please see our white paper.
darapharba

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 02, 2019, 10:02:43 AM

AI is one of the most important components that will help us automate routine processes and improve the level of guest service in hotels. Without AI, this idea will not work in full force. Please see our white paper.

Tell us more. How will you get this permission?

Will this item be indicated in the rules for visiting the hotel? When visiting a hotel, will he automatically confirm the collection and storage of personal baths?
jeflovoran

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 02, 2019, 10:27:01 AM

Pretty interesting opinion. I didn’t even think that this situation could be viewed from another angle.
darapharba

View Profile
November 02, 2019, 10:49:05 AM

In this case, artificial intelligence is used very effectively and gives a 25% increase in sales.

This reduces the need for a large number of staff
arununnog

Activity: 12

View Profile
November 02, 2019, 11:10:28 AM

Thank you.

every guest.

Hotel reviews are very important for travelers. The main thing is that all reviews are recorded on the blockchain and not be fake

It may be worthwhile to provide feedback only to users who confirm the purchase of a hotel room. This will contribute to fair reviews.
darapharba

View Profile
November 02, 2019, 11:31:54 AM

Very strange question. This is how to compare a low-power car with a Bentley.

If you can get maximum comfort using AI, why do you have to give it up?
AltcoinsBattle

Activity: 537
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 02, 2019, 01:48:34 PM

Are you seriously? Will the software be reduced by one manager? But hardly. I do not think that this service was created to reduce staff.

And anyway, what are these double posts? It looks like the bot is working Wink

P.Krymov

Activity: 206
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 02, 2019, 02:37:38 PM

Interesting enough idea and project. At hotels, profitability is quite small, and innovations would help them.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: