Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:33:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty hunters needs to start respecting themselves  (Read 857 times)
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
October 11, 2019, 08:00:56 AM

Bounty hunters please start claiming your worth, do not go around promoting bounty projects that has too low allocation, i was surfing around on this forum today and i saw new bounty projects that have allocation worth of 1000dollars and they even have separate campaigns, why are people promoting such projects? you are the ones responsible for how developers are treating bounty hunters, there is nothing wrong if you decide not to work for penny... Even some airdrops on this forum has 8$ worth of allocation, just imagine that

There are bounty hunters that are careless and just join random bounties pushing their luck that it is legitimate and will pay well. They should consider reading through the bounty thread, and researching about the project before helping them promote. Do not waste your time promoting scam projects that will pay you worthless coin/token. Do your part as a abounty hunter and stop promoting scam projects, give your self a reward by joining legitimate projects and helping crypto by not promoting such projects.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Itsmylife

Activity: 1002
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 11, 2019, 08:01:00 AM

I completely agree with you, so when I see a bounty company with a pool of several thousand dollars, of course I don’t join such companies, because it’s a complete mockery, because working and promoting a company for a couple of months to get 1-2 dollars at the end is just a slavery, and most importantly, there are more and more such bounty companies with a bounty pool of a couple of thousand dollars.
If they pay to bounty hunters just a few dollars for a campaign, how many bounty hunter will join in?
Thousand dollars are payed via their tokens so if they success, you will be rich.
Zeke_23

Activity: 868
Merit: 333

View Profile
October 11, 2019, 08:26:08 AM

I completely agree with you, so when I see a bounty company with a pool of several thousand dollars, of course I don’t join such companies, because it’s a complete mockery, because working and promoting a company for a couple of months to get 1-2 dollars at the end is just a slavery, and most importantly, there are more and more such bounty companies with a bounty pool of a couple of thousand dollars.
If they pay to bounty hunters just a few dollars for a campaign, how many bounty hunter will join in?
Thousand dollars are payed via their tokens so if they success, you will be rich.
That is all depend on the number of bounty participants, but most of the time, there are 200 or more are becoming part of an individual project, a thounsand dollar wont be enough to give those bounty hunters a good bounty when the distribution starts. Most of the time, the value of the token decreases more since its price will dump in the market.

AMEPAY
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
│▌
AME TRADE HERE
▄██████▄ ▀██████▄
█████████  ▀█████
███████▀     ▀███
██████▀  ▄█▄  ▀██
██████▄  ▀█▀  ▄██
███████▄     ▄███
█████████  ▄█████
▀██████▀ ▄██████▀
AME TRADE HERE
   ▐███▄
   ████▌
▐██████████▄
████████████
 ████▌  █████
▐████  ▄████
██████████▀
 ▀█████▀▀
▐│
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ancafe

Activity: 1624
Merit: 693

View Profile
October 11, 2019, 08:49:45 AM

Bounty hunters please start claiming your worth, do not go around promoting bounty projects that has too low allocation, i was surfing around on this forum today and i saw new bounty projects that have allocation worth of 1000dollars and they even have separate campaigns, why are people promoting such projects? you are the ones responsible for how developers are treating bounty hunters, there is nothing wrong if you decide not to work for penny... Even some airdrops on this forum has 8$ worth of allocation, just imagine that

There are bounty hunters that are careless and just join random bounties pushing their luck that it is legitimate and will pay well. They should consider reading through the bounty thread, and researching about the project before helping them promote. Do not waste your time promoting scam projects that will pay you worthless coin/token. Do your part as a abounty hunter and stop promoting scam projects, give your self a reward by joining legitimate projects and helping crypto by not promoting such projects.
In fact, some of us have tried to avoid project scams, but sometimes a project scam when the project has been supported for a long time. in this case, some bounty hunters don't always see the development of the projects they support. some of us just work without seeing the development of the project.

because there are quite a lot of projects like that, right now I always monitor the development of projects that I support through the bounty program. Well, I respect my time, so I don't want to work blindly.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
kayvie

Activity: 1022
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 11, 2019, 08:55:38 AM

In fact, some of us have tried to avoid project scams, but sometimes a project scam when the project has been supported for a long time. in this case, some bounty hunters don't always see the development of the projects they support. some of us just work without seeing the development of the project.

because there are quite a lot of projects like that, right now I always monitor the development of projects that I support through the bounty program. Well, I respect my time, so I don't want to work blindly.
Most of the bounty hunters actually focus on the popularity of the project, they will only attend a crypto project if they see that a lot of people are talking about it, they don't bother to look and investigate more about the project as long as many participants are supporting it. They don't take even a little time to see if the project is a good project or a scam project.
Alluro

Activity: 742
Merit: 19

View Profile
October 11, 2019, 09:18:28 AM

Most bounty hunters are not looking into the allocation. That's why they're promoting that kind of projects. The next thing is bounty hunters are promoting scam projects too. That means they are getting a low amount of rewards or nothing for their works. My personal opinion is to do your own research about that project before starting any bounty campaign.
micalith

Activity: 894
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 11, 2019, 09:22:12 AM

I had a same issue, worked so much and got only 50$ in return. When I said it wasn't fair and it is slavery hourly rate, the so called admins told me that it is worth to be in part of the competition-bounty and learning process. They are losing a lot when they use us as slaves. In return, I tell everywhere about them and this is not good for them for sure.
Novatech8

Activity: 700
Merit: 27

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
October 11, 2019, 09:38:13 AM

Developers are at fault too, they start bounty campaigns with no limited participants, if bounty allocation is very low in usd value its always better to limit the participants that can promote the project so that the reward per participants will make sense

ajeef

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 11, 2019, 09:59:17 AM

Actually we just have choosed too many wrong projects, so the reward is not much as we imagine. So i think any projects should pay bounty with btc instead of pay with their tokens
Samboo

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
October 11, 2019, 10:14:21 AM

That is why bounty hunters should be aware enough and research before joining any bounty campaign. Many of bounty hunters are complaining that they are deprived of their rewards or given less amount of rewards. It happens just because of lack of their awareness. They should stop promoting such projects that have allocated a small amount of rewards.

NewRanger

Activity: 1568
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2019, 10:18:13 AM

Developers are at fault too, they start bounty campaigns with no limited participants, if bounty allocation is very low in usd value its always better to limit the participants that can promote the project so that the reward per participants will make sense
it's totally wrong if we blame bounty manager or developers team about participants limitation.they thinking if more people join in their campaign,more people spread about them and also possibility to attract invetors bigger than before.if they allocate small money in their campaign,we have to be wise with our decision that will participate or not.don't focus on value only.we have to recognized the projects quality.
NathanJB

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 11, 2019, 10:44:44 AM

it's totally wrong if we blame bounty manager or developers team about participants limitation.they thinking if more people join in their campaign,more people spread about them and also possibility to attract invetors bigger than before.if they allocate small money in their campaign,we have to be wise with our decision that will participate or not.don't focus on value only.we have to recognized the projects quality.

In terms of participants, the developers will always want more. After all, that is what they are after. They want more and more people promoting their project to reach a wider audience and possibly attract investors. Most of the time, they do not care how much per participant will receive due to the very high number of participation. I guess it is the manager that should try to convince the developer that there has to be a certain limit so that each participant will receive a decent amount of compensation. 
VDraci

Activity: 560
Merit: 28

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
October 11, 2019, 10:53:05 AM

Not developers fault at all, put yourself in their shoes won't you want to make the news of your project reach millions of people around the globe? i bet that will be your aim as well, isn't it? they are not to be blame at all, they need many investors as possible as they can get
rebrik7

Activity: 868
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 11, 2019, 10:56:43 AM

For me, I would rather go and promote a project with a 1,000 USD allocation that looks trustworthy and legit than one that is dangling 1,000,000 USD allocation but will not end up paying or most likely a scam or will fail.
Golden words!!! Fully agree with you.
And even at this time, there was much such examples.

Generally, displayed bounty allocation in USD - ridiculous thing. It's just air.
I can announce ICO right now. Write, that token price is 1 dollar. Then announce bounty with allocated 5 mln tokens, and say to all that my bounty has 5 millions bucks in reward pool. Very funny, don't you think?  Grin

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
xSkylarx

Activity: 2352
Merit: 593

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2019, 11:01:47 AM

I don't know why those people still supports those projects even if the amount of their effort is really not equal from the pay amount. Even if you live in a third-world country that kind of pay is not enough for a single day or even one meal. Maybe they just don't know where to get money that any way they will accept it just to earn.
Aldrinx00

Activity: 882
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 11, 2019, 11:03:25 AM

Those projects that offer that kind of allocation see bounty hunters as a joke, we bounty hunters must not promote that kind of projects that treat us like a beggar. Let's unite and boycott those scammy projects out there.

gunhell16

Activity: 1680
Merit: 475

View Profile
October 11, 2019, 11:13:11 AM

People don't care anymore especially new bounty hunters, they are always ok with whatever they can make from any bounty projects either bucks or penny, this is why some developers threat hunters like shit, the moment you say you can't promote a project due to too low token worth you will see some poor bounty hunters promoting the same project before your eye

People do care, i still care, i will never join those bounties who don't pay well for your work.
There are some people who don't look for the price they are joining but that is very important.
If those projects who give a small budget and be entertained then there will be more of them to do that. in the long run we will not see a good allocation.
I hope those who joined those deceiving value projects will not continue their campaign there.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
febriyana

Activity: 432
Merit: 250

Febriyana Muhammad

View Profile
October 11, 2019, 11:48:51 AM

Maybe they hunter who take low value bounty is too poor.
Yes they need money, but i think lazy to research, is it worth to take this bounty?
I prefer research first so in the long run will have a big potential profit.
I hope some beggar know how to educate themself.
I don't judge you!
EdvinZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 11, 2019, 12:09:05 PM

I agree with you, reducing the amount of rewards for bounty hunters can scare away really talented bloggers, translators, etc. Often the time spent on a campaign is paid unfairly low. Only the performers themselves can influence this if they refuse to participate in the generosity, which is allocated a common pool of several thousand dollars for several thousand participants.

ongkok87

Activity: 1120
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 11, 2019, 12:34:59 PM

I feel that the bounty hunters at this time are not getting what is rightfully theirs. some of the campaigns that I have worked on as an example. only a few can give money and most don't have a price. what about the results of their work that should have been appreciated but some people don't care

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████