Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 03:06:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: !!! SO MANY PROJECTS !!! What 's going on ?  (Read 1478 times)
Hamzaal24

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 06:51:43 AM

There are many scams project launched in the cypto-market that's create disturbance. Also many news are speculating relating to new projects. But I believe good projects never use chanting slogans. Only scam project need such support. 
Arnhomo

Activity: 69

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 07:50:38 AM

Actually i don't know much more about other projects,  but i can say about hawk network surely will take a good place on market cap an they have that capacity so please take a look on their twitter page https://twitter.com/Hawk_HKC/status/1184768244802052096
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 07:55:19 AM

99percents of projects on ANN threads are to be watched carefully, to me they are useless projects and they are to be avoided at all cost, what they are introducing are things that some old scam projects have done to scam people, if you watch them closely you will get some clues of what i am talking about

To stop them we can do one thing. We have to stop to invest on them as an investor and promote them as a bounty hunter.
Scam project are easy to detect, just go deep to their telegram groups and ask some question related about their future, the scam projects should be had a template answer and we know that.
GREENch

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 19, 2019, 05:26:41 PM

This is the main problem of the crypto industry at the moment. In my message, I spoke about quality projects. You give an example of a profitable project. So the conversation doesn't make sense because you hear but you don't listen.
I mentioned that it depends on how you judge the project, everyone does not have the same judgement, you might think that a certain project is quality but others would not agree, but if we look at the profit side which we will consider as a barometer, we will both agree that its profitable when it shows a data that proves it.

let's just make this simple. we are investing in quality projects because we believe they are profitable, so it short profitable projects are quality projects.

Now, tell me, what's your simple basis on a quality projects?
Speaking generally, I consider projects that will help solve the problems existing in society to be of high quality. as an example, an excellent example would be the introduction of voting technologies on the blockchain.
upyem2k

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 20, 2019, 11:50:12 PM

I believe there are still many more good projects. Those I currently believe in are TLS STO, Silica Nexus Droid token and Quube exchange. What they all propose are great but there are many others that aren't that good. Most project come up with lots of goodies in presentations but when it comes to making results, they turn out to be either failure or scam.
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1336

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 02:48:27 PM

There are no good projects this year. Most projects are scam and run away from this market after a period of operation
The market now has filled with scams and most of the projects are turning out to be a failure. Coming to the new projects, the investors are no longer interested in investing in them due to the lack of faith and trust issues. In fact, most of the investors now are making their way back out of the market. Let's see how long this scenario will prevail in the market...
The reason is obvious. People are going crazy about the digital market and want to become rich like bitcoiners. Now good altcoins and specifically bitcoin are not cheap assets. So people want to get a lot out of little. This greedy nature is the main reason behind falling a victim for scams. It is best to  play the safe game. With this fact that scams are increasing, all investors should focus on old coins only.
While I think that most investors should stay away from icos that does not necessarily mean that all investors need to stay away from them, there are good investors out there that can distinguish between the scams and the real projects, if you have that skill then you can safely invest in icos knowing very well you can pick the right coins most of the time, but that is not something your average investors can do and their only hope of avoiding investing in scam icos is to not invest in icos at all.
Alisorena1993

Activity: 36

View Profile
November 02, 2019, 08:38:22 AM

New projects make good news of good things to happen
Are they all right ?
Or are they all just chanting slogans ?

REALLY!!!  What 's going on ?
If you know a good project ,NAME IT !!!
No need for new projects anymore but still people coming with them everyday so you need to stay away from new projects because none of them going to last long for even a year.

Why do u think like that?
I think good project will be accepted worldwide and be very usefull, because online life is changing every second and we need dynamical crypto societies to change respectively with new desires.
cahbagus555

Activity: 756
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 02, 2019, 09:06:45 AM

There are no good projects this year. Most projects are scam and run away from this market after a period of operation
The market now has filled with scams and most of the projects are turning out to be a failure. Coming to the new projects, the investors are no longer interested in investing in them due to the lack of faith and trust issues. In fact, most of the investors now are making their way back out of the market. Let's see how long this scenario will prevail in the market...
The reason is obvious. People are going crazy about the digital market and want to become rich like bitcoiners. Now good altcoins and specifically bitcoin are not cheap assets. So people want to get a lot out of little. This greedy nature is the main reason behind falling a victim for scams. It is best to  play the safe game. With this fact that scams are increasing, all investors should focus on old coins only.
While I think that most investors should stay away from icos that does not necessarily mean that all investors need to stay away from them, there are good investors out there that can distinguish between the scams and the real projects, if you have that skill then you can safely invest in icos knowing very well you can pick the right coins most of the time, but that is not something your average investors can do and their only hope of avoiding investing in scam icos is to not invest in icos at all.

Not all ICOs are bad, ICO names are bad because of the many scams that occur but I think it is unfair to assume that all ICOs are scams. Even though the market is currently in a less than good condition, there are several new projects that are conducting ICOs and are able to achieve sales targets. But if we hesitate to invest in ICO, we can invest in IEO. At present there are many alternatives to invest and we should do research first
mobilestrike

Activity: 907
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 02, 2019, 09:15:44 AM

99percents of projects on ANN threads are to be watched carefully, to me they are useless projects and they are to be avoided at all cost, what they are introducing are things that some old scam projects have done to scam people, if you watch them closely you will get some clues of what i am talking about
The investors now are very alert from these projects only a few get scammed while maximum investors keep a close eye on all the details of the project and on the team members and on their activities. That is the result that a lot of projects fail and cannot get their target, they actually do not come to fulfill their promises but to scam people or come to start their project without any knowledge about starting the project and running it.
The bounty hunters are scammed easily by them as many of these bounty hunters do not evaluate the project and jump to join it.
Kvalentine

Activity: 504
Merit: 25

View Profile
November 02, 2019, 09:20:46 AM

Are they all right ?

Ninety five percent of the so called so many projects are bad or scam projects, learn to ignore them but still do research on them to make the right decision because few good ones will be released and you might regret missing out

crossabdd
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145

View Profile
November 02, 2019, 09:35:34 AM

mostly yes, they make good news so investors are interested. so that when their ICO can be successful. so far I have not found the best ICO. even worse. I analyzed the ICO project several times, with good news, good price estimates. but in reality they are listing in a small market, and the prices are very bad. I think their whitepaper and roadmap are just writing without action.
Samboo

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
November 02, 2019, 10:04:04 AM

I think every project is good if it has a new and usable concept and idea. There are many projects that have unique concept, but they are lagging behind due to various reasons. One of the main reasons is hype. Hype is taking place in the crypto market so much that even a shit token has risen in price. So to me, projects have to have good concept and they should be usable.

cvasy

Activity: 520
Merit: 250

KUWA.ai

View Profile
November 02, 2019, 10:57:02 AM

There are a lot of ICO projects now, each promising huge profits and benefits for investors, but before we decide to use the money we to invest in ICO projects, we must remember that a lot is certain if between the projects some will fail or even project ico fraud.
If you are interested in joining an ico project, first make sure the website and also a white paper about their project, usually the website and whitepaper they have contains information about the project, and what the goals of the project are. The website and white paper will explain who are the people who are part of the project team, and what their relevant experiences are, a roadmap that explains the project execution plan, their vision and mission.
After that you decide to join or not.

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
sapnu

Activity: 1036
Merit: 286

View Profile
November 02, 2019, 11:30:49 AM

Are they all right ?

You did not specify if those new projects are those already in the market or those just holding an ICO, if you mean ICO there's really that many projects now in the ICO because investors have stopped investing in ICO.
if you think of projects that are already in the market, not all of them are worth investing, some of them are pump and dump coin and will eventually die in just a matter of time, there's a lot of projects or coin in the market not all of them are worth to be there only 10 to 20% deserves to be in the market.
What projects? Because as of now projects that are being proposed is not that famous. There still ICO and IEO that are on going because as of now the market is recovering in terms of price. This is the time we should invest in ICO but you should choose some ICO or IEO that you think is going to be successful. You can actually know it by reading the whitepaper of that particular project. Because all of their plans and their token target to be sold is stated there so if you think that their plan is possible to succeed you can invest now. You can also consider the team itself, if they are eligible of running the project. The market is recovering so ICO is getting alive again. We all have seen that in the downfall, the ICOs are not that good because there are no investors want to invest in that condition knowing that the market is down.
IvugeoEvolutionCoin

Activity: 854
Merit: 267

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
November 02, 2019, 11:40:24 AM

There are a lot of ICO projects now, each promising huge profits and benefits for investors, but before we decide to use the money we to invest in ICO projects, we must remember that a lot is certain if between the projects some will fail or even project ico fraud.
If you are interested in joining an ico project, first make sure the website and also a white paper about their project, usually the website and whitepaper they have contains information about the project, and what the goals of the project are. The website and white paper will explain who are the people who are part of the project team, and what their relevant experiences are, a roadmap that explains the project execution plan, their vision and mission.
After that you decide to join or not.
If you are judging by what you read on the whitepaper or website, or the milestones you see on the roadmap, then you will be misled most often when taking decision to invest. Firstly, look at the team thoroughly if they are real or not. Check if they attend blockchain/crypto events for instance, check their LinkedIn profile etc.  Also, check if there is an MVP or product, this shows how serious a project is. Look at the project backings too.  The website and white paper shouldn't be the only things to help you research, even though they are important. For instance, a plagiarised whitepaper already indicates a scam project.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
ajiz138

Activity: 1512
Merit: 793

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2019, 11:53:32 AM

at this time it's hard to find projects that are really good and good for investment.  Even though new projects are popping up every day, scam projects are always mastered and many are fooled.  We must really research before participating so as not to regret later.  A good project has a real team, clear and transparent project planing.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
gemcom

Activity: 58

View Profile
November 02, 2019, 11:59:41 AM

Check out SUNCONTRACT. It's a low cap token with a working product. I think that they proved that they are not scamming. If they run away more than a thousand houses in Slovenia run out of electricity. The platform is working great, they are supported by the EU with 2M€ for development.

In the last meeting, the CEO mentioned that the next market will surely be Italy. The legislation took more than they thought so plans are moved in the first months of next year. But everything is going as they said. Slovenia is a great polygon for testing everything. Platform have few hundreds if not thousands of consumers, those needs are covert by many solar and hydropower plants. At this last meeting, we saw a lot of interested new producers with a few hundred kW powerplants. They assured that they will join SUNCONTRACT platform. 2020 will be very interesting for the Slovenian part of the platform. I hope the next market will be available soon.  Cool Cool Cool   

https://medium.com/suncontract/dev-update-new-electricity-management-portal-7048656e0ecb

COMUNITY WEBPAGE with all official links and own articles.

https://www.suncontract-community.org/210-dev-update-new-electricity-management-portal.html

I think we will hear a lot more in the future. If I compare with POWR, WPR, and others I have to say that SNC marketing is not the best but development is lightning year in front of competitors.

JCviggen

Activity: 1260
Merit: 505

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars

View Profile
November 02, 2019, 12:16:49 PM

at this time it's hard to find projects that are really good and good for investment.  Even though new projects are popping up every day, scam projects are always mastered and many are fooled.  We must really research before participating so as not to regret later.  A good project has a real team, clear and transparent project planing.
Well, a real team and clear planning do not give any guarantees of profit. I think that we now need to additionally monitor the development of projects for a few months after ico/ieo and only then we can move on to investments.

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars
mickey_miner

Activity: 910
Merit: 250

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
November 02, 2019, 12:39:12 PM

Are they all right ?
Bad news will cause panic among people and investors. Have you ever seen a project that published bad news? I personally do not.

I have not met recently good projects, I think that they are very difficult to find if there is no team.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
Alisorena1993

Activity: 36

View Profile
November 02, 2019, 02:40:19 PM

Not all ICOs are bad, ICO names are bad because of the many scams that occur but I think it is unfair to assume that all ICOs are scams. Even though the market is currently in a less than good condition, there are several new projects that are conducting ICOs and are able to achieve sales targets. But if we hesitate to invest in ICO, we can invest in IEO. At present there are many alternatives to invest and we should do research first

yes,I'm totally agree with you. there is good ICOs out there and we SHOULD do research first then invest. I mean it's on us that scammers are out there, because most of rookies do invest without research.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: