Bitcoin Forum
July 26, 2024, 06:34:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ERC777] GCA: Global Crypto Alliance - CALL token the very first ERC777  (Read 1741 times)
s_saler30

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2019, 01:33:49 PM

You have explained about ERC777 standart of tokens. But what is the difference between ERC1820 and ERC644 tokens?

ERC1820 defines a universal registry smart contract that is required by ERC777.
ERC644 provides the upgradeability for CALL's smart contract; it is completely independent of the other two standards.
s_saler30

View Profile
November 09, 2019, 01:40:48 PM

A lot of cryptocurrency exchanges and wallets support ERC20 standard of tokens. It is necessary that tokens will be ERC20 compatible.

No worries here. ERC777 is backwards-compatible with ERC20 so it can be supported by all exchanges without issue.
Gornostay

Activity: 19

View Profile
November 10, 2019, 09:38:34 AM

ERC644 provides the upgradeability for CALL's smart contract; it is completely independent of the other two standards.

Is it necessary to use ERC644 and ERC1820 standards of tokens to work with ERC777 tokens? Or these standards of tokens are fully independent?
volporg

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 10, 2019, 07:22:49 PM

Good evening everyone. I’ve just talked to several people and it seems that GCA is widening horizons. But to be honest, I am having few questions to clarify. Anyone around?
Govorrrue

View Profile
November 10, 2019, 07:25:16 PM

Good evening everyone. I’ve just talked to several people and it seems that GCA is widening horizons. But to be honest, I am having few questions to clarify. Anyone around?

Hey mate, not from the team, even though pretty into global crypto alliance. And in general, fully agree with you, ecosystem offers entirely new opportunities for business communities. What exactly would you like to clarify?
volporg

View Profile
November 10, 2019, 07:37:27 PM

Hey mate, not from the team, even though pretty into global crypto alliance. And in general, fully agree with you, ecosystem offers entirely new opportunities for business communities. What exactly would you like to clarify?

First of all, about token standards. I have read that GCA is coming with a new token standards, I wonder whether ERC-777 is used for the token already
Govorrrue

View Profile
November 10, 2019, 07:44:46 PM

First of all, about token standards. I have read that GCA is coming with a new token standards, I wonder whether ERC-777 is used for the token already

Yes, you are absolutely right. Overall, Global Crypto Alliance is having many know-how and great tech side. From my point of view, there are no direct competitors that are having fully similar features
GCAlliance (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 35

View Profile
November 10, 2019, 08:03:19 PM

Many smart contracts have the disadvantage

Many smart contracts have the disadvantage that, after being deployed to the blockchain, they cannot be modified making it impossible to improve or add new functionality to them. Not being able to upgrade is one of the negative features that can cause tokens to lose value over time.

CALL token’s smart contract is fortunately not subjected to this limitation. It was constructed with the capability to have its functions upgradeable affording it invaluable means to have future technological advances implemented without having to go through risky and time-consuming swaps.

To eliminate the risk of a developer potentially executing an exploitative function and to utilize the trustlessness that blockchain tech provides, a ballot contract has actually been developed that will allow token holders to vote with their CALL tokens for any potential upgrades in the future; in effect, having community consensus approve or reject any changes to the smart contract.

➡️ Click the link to read more: https://gcalliance.io/call-token

🌐 Subscribe to our social networks. Stay tuned to our updates!

▪️ Twitter: https://twitter.com/GlobalCryptoAll
▪️ Twitter: https://twitter.com/gcnews_io
▪️ TG: bit.ly/GCAtg
▪️ FB: bit.ly/GCAface
▪️ Bitcointalk: bit.ly/GCABct
▪️ Discord: bit.ly/GCAdis
▪️ Medium: bit.ly/GCAmedi
▪️ Reddit: bit.ly/GCAredd
▪️ SteemIt: bit.ly/GCAsteem
▪️ ETHScan: bit.ly/GCAEthscan

volporg

View Profile
November 10, 2019, 10:19:49 PM

Yes, you are absolutely right. Overall, Global Crypto Alliance is having many know-how and great tech side. From my point of view, there are no direct competitors that are having fully similar features

Sounds impressing and of course, a strong advantage, especially from technological side. But are there any problems with tokens storage?
Govorrrue

View Profile
November 10, 2019, 10:22:23 PM

Sounds impressing and of course, a strong advantage, especially from technological side. But are there any problems with tokens storage?

You mean storing the tokens on wallets? As far as I understand, there shouldn’t be any problems. Otherwise, the token wouldn’t be that convenient, so I believe team wouldn’t go for a new standard Smiley
volporg

View Profile
November 10, 2019, 10:28:12 PM

You mean storing the tokens on wallets? As far as I understand, there shouldn’t be any problems. Otherwise, the token wouldn’t be that convenient, so I believe team wouldn’t go for a new standard Smiley

Gotcha. Thank you very much for your assistance here, now planning to explore a bit more on value for users, but so far I do find the solution being pretty both innovative and user-friendly. And great to see such a friendly community here
Govorrrue

View Profile
November 10, 2019, 10:29:37 PM

Gotcha. Thank you very much for your assistance here, now planning to explore a bit more on value for users, but so far I do find the solution being pretty both innovative and user-friendly. And great to see such a friendly community here

This is true. And I recommend you to start with the website and White Paper - these are the basics. And feel free to ask in here, if you have some question. Cause team also replies, as you can see
s_saler30

View Profile
November 11, 2019, 05:01:43 PM

Is it necessary to use ERC644 and ERC1820 standards of tokens to work with ERC777 tokens? Or these standards of tokens are fully independent?

It is necessary to use ERC1820 as ERC777 requires it ---> https://eips.ethereum.org/EIPS/eip-777.
ERC644 is fully independent from ERC777.  Our blockchain dev was able to integrate it bringing the capability of upgradeability to CALL's smart contract which in this new world of smart contracts and tokens, makes ours a true game-changer.  Read more here ---> https://gcalliance.io/call-token/.
volporg

View Profile
November 12, 2019, 08:56:16 PM

To start with, am I right that basically, everyone can join the platform and ask for certain assistance from business communities?

Yes, absolutely. And this is one of the points I love the most. Cause what makes sense here - the practical value for all the users. And this is one of the points everyone loves
Govorrrue

View Profile
November 14, 2019, 09:51:01 PM

Yes, absolutely. And this is one of the points I love the most. Cause what makes sense here - the practical value for all the users. And this is one of the points everyone loves

What I also wanted to clarify - the market. Do you believe there are any restriction here?
volporg

View Profile
November 14, 2019, 09:52:06 PM

What I also wanted to clarify - the market. Do you believe there are any restriction here?

What exactly do you mean by the market and restrictions? Sorry, don't fully get your question.
Govorrrue

View Profile
November 14, 2019, 09:57:13 PM

What exactly do you mean by the market and restrictions? Sorry, don't fully get your question.

What I mean - further growth. As I see, Global Crypto Alliance is more than applicable on European market, for example. But would you say that there are some restrictions with further expansion?
volporg

View Profile
November 14, 2019, 09:58:25 PM

What I mean - further growth. As I see, Global Crypto Alliance is more than applicable on European market, for example. But would you say that there are some restrictions with further expansion?

Oh, I see what you are asking. I wouldn't say that there any any. Cause guys are entering business industry and in my opinion, they are about to bring benefits on any markets
Govorrrue

View Profile
November 14, 2019, 10:05:16 PM

Oh, I see what you are asking. I wouldn't say that there any any. Cause guys are entering business industry and in my opinion, they are about to bring benefits on any markets

But are there plans to work on different markets?
volporg

View Profile
November 14, 2019, 10:06:12 PM

But are there plans to work on different markets?

Yes, indeed. Have you seen the roadmap? Milestones are pretty bold and what I am also impressed with - guys are following the timeline
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: