Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:58:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do Investors always turn to reduce or deny bounty hunters their payments  (Read 431 times)
otto93 (OP)

Activity: 216
Merit: 10

Live, Hope, Win

View Profile
October 19, 2019, 06:39:54 AM

Some Project owners together with some Bounty managers promise Hunters certain percentage of total tokens to be created.
These promised tokens inturn manipulates hunters to engage in these bounties expecting to be paid.
One main phrase that gets to favor this bounty managers and project owners is "bounty manager and project owners have the rigjt to male changes to the bounty tool at any point in time"
Should the above statement be allowed to continue?

SamboNZ

Activity: 1064
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 19, 2019, 07:01:49 AM

Its up to you to join and i see other projects adds diclaimer note that they have the right to change the rules or agreement.
Either way bounty is a waste of time now, its better to spend the effort on something else rather than waiting for a long time and get paid for a measly amount.
Javi_Anibarro

Activity: 1526
Merit: 282

tBTC - https://dapp.tbtc.network/

View Profile
October 19, 2019, 07:13:26 AM

Why not?
Changes are expected when we are doing something and to prevent an unnecessary problem such as complaints, it is important for the managers to make that statement.
in case something wrong happens with the participant or the project itself.
just make sure you are participating in something that is handled by a professional, to lessen the risk being exploited by the rules.
Mighty_crypt

Activity: 784
Merit: 21

View Profile
October 19, 2019, 07:22:25 AM

Some Project owners together with some Bounty managers promise Hunters certain percentage of total tokens to be created.
These promised tokens inturn manipulates hunters to engage in these bounties expecting to be paid.
One main phrase that gets to favor this bounty managers and project owners is "bounty manager and project owners have the rigjt to male changes to the bounty tool at any point in time"
Every decisions make by the project teams will be passed onto bounty hunters by bounty managers, most times bounty allocation get reduced because the project failed to reach its target hardcap, if they pay bounty hunters when the project failed to met target it will be a total loss for the team, remember that bounty hunters like to dump, just think about it

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
otto93 (OP)

Activity: 216

Live, Hope, Win

View Profile
October 19, 2019, 07:51:29 AM

Its up to you to join and i see other projects adds diclaimer note that they have the right to change the rules or agreement.
Either way bounty is a waste of time now, its better to spend the effort on something else rather than waiting for a long time and get paid for a measly amount.
When you say something better, can you draw me a list of the things that can be useful now sir? I will really like to Chanel my resources if I found it attractive

zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 19, 2019, 07:58:45 AM

Every decisions make by the project teams will be passed onto bounty hunters by bounty managers, most times bounty allocation get reduced because the project failed to reach its target hardcap, if they pay bounty hunters when the project failed to met target it will be a total loss for the team, remember that bounty hunters like to dump, just think about it

Bounty allocation should be not reduced because at the first time the bounty manager made a thread, there are a contract that how many percont of total supply that allocated to bounty.
And i think if the project's really good, even the bounty hunter dump it, the coins will be more valuable in the future because the bounty allocation is usually just 1-2% of total supply
CryptoBry

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

View Profile
October 19, 2019, 08:55:42 AM

Changing terms of the bounty promotion is actually unacceptable especially after we realized that the project made a good run in its ICO crowdfunding activities. However, these people are making sure that any changes they might implement are still within the parameters they set in the first place, in other words there is nothing we, as bounty hunters, can do but obliged to their decision. There is no way we can stop them to do whatever they want to do. There is no course of action to address any complaint we may have. We have no court where we can file a case against them for some damages or to enforce the original and published terms and conditions. In summary, we are powerless and all we can do is to make some noise in this forum. This can be the big reason why many already stop doing bounties as they are not anymore that attractive to do. Still, am hoping that there will be changes come 2020, hope springs eternal as they say.
yazher

Activity: 2198
Merit: 585

You own the pen

View Profile
October 19, 2019, 09:31:45 AM

Every day you can read posts like this about a bad reputation on engaging in a bounty campaign. This is clearly indicating that almost no bounties are worth our time. From the beginning, we are warned by the veterans' members here that joining some bounties may waste our time. this is the true nature of bounty nowadays If they won't give you anything. they at least reduce your rewards to the smallest part as possible.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Palider

Activity: 1273
Merit: 507

View Profile
October 19, 2019, 09:47:52 AM

It is only right but if it is to be used to derail or reduce the wage we must earn it must be wrong,
It also depends on the circumstances in which it is occurring and it is inevitable that they will need to make an annoucement before the Ico campaign can begin to alert bounty hunters to any potential change. This is a warning and it depends on you if you continue the bounty campaign you are going to join.
Rodeo02

Activity: 1302
Merit: 577

avatar and signature space for rent !!!

View Profile
October 19, 2019, 09:49:47 AM

This rules should also add in the OP the day posted it, that they are able to change the allocation depend on the raise fund or else give exact  calculated bounty  2-3% from raised funds not from the total supply .
If bounty hunters want to dump token from payment its thier right to do and owner know it already. before starting the campaign they know that most of the bounty hunter will sell it after the payment.
JCviggen

Activity: 1260
Merit: 505

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars

View Profile
October 19, 2019, 09:55:06 AM

I have seen this phrase many times in the bounty threads, but it did not stop me from participating in the bounty campaign, because this is not the main criterion for participation for me. I study the prospects of the entire project before participating.

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars
magneto

Activity: 1666
Merit: 753

View Profile
October 19, 2019, 09:57:34 AM

If they stated that before the campaign was opened to participants, then I don't see a problem with it as long as the changes they make in the future aren't drastically different from what the original conditions were of the campaign.

If you sign up to a bounty campaign with these aforementioned conditions, then it's really your own responsibility and risk.

But honestly, there is a lot of campaigns that are completely not worth your while. Do your own research before providing your labour.
jazmuzika217

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 19, 2019, 10:20:37 AM

I think they need to stop that kind of activity. They need to be fair to bounty hunters because it can help lot in promoting their projects. As a bounty hunter I was a victim of that kind of system specially in giving delaying rewards and quickly changing rules. Work and duty of every bounty hunters is not easy so they need to receive a right amount of salary in time.
Kyraishi

Activity: 952
Merit: 513

View Profile
October 19, 2019, 10:28:06 AM

If it's listed on the thread and available for people to see and read, and then you sign up and accept the terms there's not much you can complain or disagree with. They asked for the permission to fuck you over and they did later on...

A lot of companies use this as a way to advertise fake amounts and then save money by just drastically reducing the budget later on.

In the real world there is contract law so you can't add extreme terms to a contract but in something so unregulated like bounty campaigns you are shit out of luck.

Mighty_crypt

Activity: 784
Merit: 21

View Profile
October 19, 2019, 10:29:23 AM

I have seen this phrase many times in the bounty threads, but it did not stop me from participating in the bounty campaign, because this is not the main criterion for participation for me. I study the prospects of the entire project before participating.
Many bounty hunters failed to understand that there are many things to consider when promoting projects, developers are humans too, they need funds to be able to pay hunters for their hardwork as well, once project failed to me softcap there will be problem

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
gandame

Activity: 924

View Profile
October 19, 2019, 10:33:14 AM

You can choose if you join or not but managers have right to change the rules especially when the owner tell to manager what they do.
So if you join in bounty especially altcoins signature campaign expect that the rules will break.
Kvalentine

Activity: 504
Merit: 25

View Profile
October 19, 2019, 10:43:28 AM

With this point of yours i think both bounty manager and the project owners planned such from the start, if you see any bounty manager in such act you should raise alarm on here and there will be consequences, bounty hunters need to investigate every bounty projects very well before proceeding

DabsPoorVersion

Activity: 1246
Merit: 315

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
October 19, 2019, 10:49:00 AM

You can choose if you join or not but managers have right to change the rules especially when the owner tell to manager what they do.
So if you join in bounty especially altcoins signature campaign expect that the rules will break.
Most of the time, managers always put the instruction in every bounty project that the team or the bounty manager has the right to modify the campaign rules. If bounty participants are reading the instructions very well, they should know and understand that the rules and regulation of the project is still in the hands of the one who manage it and the project itself.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

NathanJB

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 19, 2019, 11:00:10 AM

There is rampant manipulation in the bounty section actually. That should not be allowed for me. That is a form of cheating. If there are changes, it should be made at least a month before the bounty ends and not in a day or two. I have seen bounty campaigns whose allocation are suddenly changed even when the campaign is already finished. There are also others that change the duration into more than triple the time without any additional reward. These are all forms of cheating. Nobody should participate in such cheaters.
livingfree

Activity: 2800
Merit: 578

View Profile
October 19, 2019, 11:05:38 AM

They have the rights to change it because if there will be some major changes, the participants will have no voice to disagree. And if this is a big case for you, don't join those bounties that has this kind of rule because it will continue to bother you once you've joined a bounty that has this rule.

With your title about investors, I don't get it why they also take a part of it?

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
dcomomal
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 19, 2019, 11:13:59 AM

If you are joining the bounty campaign, you automatically agree with those statements, and it is right, managers and team members are allowed to implement KYC and change rules whenever they like. It would destroy their image, but they are allowed to do so.
103deltafox

Activity: 491
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 19, 2019, 12:45:49 PM

We've been into bounties for a some time, once we see such disclaimer it is up to us to go into the bounty or not, if at the end it gets adjusted, we just have to take it in good fate because it was already stated. So I think it is good to do research and find a good project that will suit you including the reward but for disclaimer nothing can be done.

SummerBliss

Activity: 910
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 19, 2019, 01:11:03 PM

See its the case with many bounty campaigns that they make changes at the time of payment but we cant say anything about it as they have already mentioned that that have rights to make changes in the agreement.Its upto you that you want to participate or not.They make changes to avoid problems like dump situation or any other issue.Make your own decision before joining.
ecnalubma

Activity: 1526
Merit: 420

View Profile
October 19, 2019, 01:32:21 PM

All terms are just promises and also meant to be broken, some changes or adjustments are normal if the amount collected by the projects are low. My advise is don't expect too much about bounties. Even if you are paid with the right amount you can't be sure that you can sell your tokens at good prices.
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2019, 01:41:58 PM

Well... this condition ("bounty manager and project owners have the right to male changes to the bounty tool at any point in time") is extremely unfair to the bounty hunters and I don't know why it is being allowed here in Bitcointalk. I have seen the campaign managers misusing this condition very frequently. Sometimes they make KYC mandatory in the end, after not mentioning about it in the beginning. And sometimes, they extend the duration of the campaign, without increasing the bounty pool proportionately.
libert19

Activity: 2506
Merit: 943

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2019, 01:43:17 PM

We can't really do much when that phrase is wrote in guidelines, if you don't like that, don't join that particular bounty.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
bobelr

Activity: 285

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2019, 01:44:57 PM

If not allowed to continue, how do you intend to make change to it?
Beparanf

Activity: 2772
Merit: 761

Burpaaa

View Profile
October 19, 2019, 02:02:07 PM

Some uses those lines if theirs only few participants that are joining, so they can decrease the amount allocated for certain campaigns like social media, content or signatures. Some didn't reach certain numbers that needs to be transfer in other campaign types and some add rules , so it's their safest line whenever they wanted to change rules since they put it for their first launch.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
jessyj48

Merit: 14

View Profile
October 19, 2019, 02:19:54 PM

There is rampant manipulation in the bounty section actually. That should not be allowed for me. That is a form of cheating. If there are changes, it should be made at least a month before the bounty ends and not in a day or two. I have seen bounty campaigns whose allocation are suddenly changed even when the campaign is already finished. There are also others that change the duration into more than triple the time without any additional reward. These are all forms of cheating. Nobody should participate in such cheaters.
Presently XCard project added extra 3 weeks to their bounty campaign but they never add more to the bounty allocation, i guess this is example of what you are referring to, well this doesn't mean i should stop promoting and if the project become successful it might favour in the end

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
cryptoangel

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 19, 2019, 02:29:46 PM

We can't really do much when that phrase is wrote in guidelines, if you don't like that, don't join that particular bounty.
They don't know how to pick the right projects so they trying to others opinion, I think must we read the OP post and pick the trusted projects. If you don't like to share your opinion just skip this thread, Bounty is important in crypto environment those are have good knowledge they always survive on long term.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█                         █
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █
           ▄▄███████▄▄   █
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████  █
         ████▀     ▀████
         ████       ████
         ████▄     ▄████
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████  █
           ▀▀███████▀▀   █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀        █
█                         █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
ROLLBIT●  Instant Deposits & Withdrawals
●  Rakeback & Level Up Bonuses
●  Live Customer Support
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Bitbtc8

Activity: 1148
Merit: 116

View Profile
October 19, 2019, 02:35:01 PM

Its really hard to detect which bounty projects will pay you after bounty ends, even projects or coins that are already trading on exchanges since last year failed to pay bounty hunters, e.g quarkchain and xblock refused to pay me my rewards, i think what remains now it how lucky you are

►           ►     enVoy            Sustainably Green Trust in Trade          ◄           ◄
►           ██  WHITEPAPER       ██  TWO PAGER       ██  TOKEN DECK           ◄
[vFacebook               [vTwitter               [vTelegram               [vMedium               [vLinkedin               [vReddit
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1051

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2019, 02:35:59 PM

it happens every now and then that after the bounty campaign, all the rules are then in favor to the team because they can decide whatever they want to do. if the bounty hunters just unite to ask for real coin instead like BTC instead of the created tokens, the team of scam will finally see that all the people who promotes them can't just be their toys.  i have participated to some of this campaign and was waiting whether the team will really do what they promise. some team are just not that honest.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
watergold

Activity: 1218

View Profile
October 19, 2019, 05:12:21 PM

Sometimes they make KYC mandatory in the end, after not mentioning about it in the beginning. And sometimes, they extend the duration of the campaign, without increasing the bounty pool proportionately.

Yes, I often see bounties like that, for example Mycro Jobs at the beginning of the bounty was launched. They did not say that following the bounty, they had to do KYC, but after the bounty ended up to 1 year, the manager said that he had to do KYC to make sure when the distribution was right on target. disappointed that the allocation of prizes was cut even though the campaign was extended.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
   ▄██ █ █▄████████████████▄
  ██ █ ██▀█ █████████████████
 █▀█▄█▄▀█▄██▄█████████████████
██ █ ██ ██ ██▄▀████████████████
███▀█▀██ ███▀███▀██████████████
███▄██ ██▄▀██▄███▄█████████████
 ███▄▀██▀██▄▀██▄▀██▄▀▀████████
  █████▀█▄█▀█▄▀▀██▄▀▀██▄▄▀█▀█
   ▀████▄███▄█▀█▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄█▀█▀
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
1xBit.com BENEFIT SEASON
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
PLAY NOW
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
Rodeo02

Activity: 1302
Merit: 577

avatar and signature space for rent !!!

View Profile
October 19, 2019, 05:17:41 PM

Sometimes they make KYC mandatory in the end, after not mentioning about it in the beginning. And sometimes, they extend the duration of the campaign, without increasing the bounty pool proportionately.

Yes, I often see bounties like that, for example Mycro Jobs at the beginning of the bounty was launched. They did not say that following the bounty, they had to do KYC, but after the bounty ended up to 1 year, the manager said that he had to do KYC to make sure when the distribution was right on target. disappointed that the allocation of prizes was cut even though the campaign was extended.
They should add allocated funds for the bounty for extra promotion they do for extending the campaign not reducing it and adding a rules with KYC. They are making it difficult for promoters to claim thier payment .
Pearls Before Swine

Activity: 1190
Merit: 306

View Profile
October 19, 2019, 05:45:24 PM

Why not?
Changes are expected when we are doing something and to prevent an unnecessary problem such as complaints, it is important for the managers to make that statement.
That's all fine and dandy, but the problem is the project owners are starting to make changes like requiring kyc right at the end or reducing the payout to the bounty hunters...again, right at the end, after they've done all the advertising for the project.  It's a statement that is being abused and it isn't fair to the bounty hunters.

Yes, I often see bounties like that, for example Mycro Jobs at the beginning of the bounty was launched. They did not say that following the bounty, they had to do KYC
And that's just one of a few examples I've seen of this.  If the project can give a disclaimer like 'we reserve the right to change X' then at least they should be very clear about kyc requirements and state that the payment is fixed and not change it.

Until bounty hunters start standing up for themselves, this abuse will continue.  It's good that op started a thread to address the issue.
reza7777

Activity: 1414
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2019, 05:51:24 PM

Bounty allocation should be not reduced because at the first time the bounty manager made a thread, there are a contract that how many percont of total supply that allocated to bounty.
But in reality, there are so many bounties that change rules in middle of bounty or when bounty ends, with reasons that sometimes make no sense and bounty manager will not have authority if team has decided

▄█▄▄    ▄█▄
     ▄▄██▀▀  ▄███▀██▄▄
  ▄▄██▀▀  ▄███▀    ▀▀██▄▄
▄██▀▀   ▄██▀    ██▄   ▀▀██▄
██      ██       ██      ██
▀██▄▄   ▀██   ▄▄███   ▄▄██▀
  ▀▀██▄▄    ▄███▀  ▄▄██▀▀
     ▀▀██▄███▀  ▄▄██▀▀
        ▀█▀     ▀█▀
N O D Y
nody.ai

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄███████████████▀▀███▀▀█▄
██████████████▀▄██▄▄    █
█████▀            ▀██▄▄██
█▀                    ▀██
█      ▄█▄    ▄█▄       █
█▄     ▀█▀    ▀█▀     ▄██
██                    ███
███    ▀▄      ▄▀    ████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄█████
██████▄▄        ▄▄███████
▀███████████████████████▀

▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀

HodlerKing101

Activity: 199
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 19, 2019, 06:50:34 PM

Many bounty hunters failed to understand that there are many things to consider when promoting projects, developers are humans too, they need funds to be able to pay hunters for their hardwork as well, once project failed to me softcap there will be problem

That's the thing, these projects will stop their bounty/airdrop campaigns if they ever feel that they won't get near their softcap at all. I've seen a lot of projects do that and in result, will piss of the bounty hunters because all their efforts to promote the campaign will be put to waste. DAO Maker is doing social mining which lets you work for crypto in exchange of helping the project grow, plus they're doing it for well-funded projects like ONE.

But for the bounty campaigns that suddenly stops, I hope that there will be a way for us to secure bounty tokens, similar to how tokens are secured on IEO's for investors.
yulchatar

Activity: 910

View Profile
October 19, 2019, 06:51:19 PM

Yes, in many campaigns such a moment is registered. Of course, it’s not very pleasant when the terms and conditions change unexpectedly and without any good reason. But in many agreements and documents in our ordinary life there is a "small print" in which indicated possible changes, and which usually no one reads at all.
crazy-pilot

Activity: 861

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2019, 07:28:35 PM

Bounty managers and project owners have every right to change conditions due to some reasons, but abuse should not be allowed. I think that only bad projects abuse this right.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
tanjiran

Activity: 770
Merit: 113

View Profile
October 19, 2019, 07:54:32 PM

Yes, in many campaigns such a moment is registered. Of course, it’s not very pleasant when the terms and conditions change unexpectedly and without any good reason. But in many agreements and documents in our ordinary life there is a "small print" in which indicated possible changes, and which usually no one reads at all.
Actually, if the project is really promising and responsible, it will not change the rules arbitrarily and harm the bounty hunter. But sometimes this unfavorable market situation makes all expectations change. Some of them have failed in reaching the target, so fundraising is extended, usually it also has an impact on the duration of the bounty. So, accept all this gracefully.

Youghoor

Activity: 1036
Merit: 275

View Profile
October 19, 2019, 07:54:36 PM

There is this assumption that bounty hunters are the cause of the dumping of tokens or cryptocurrencies. When managers realize that the token or coin is having a good market value, they get scared that bounty hunters might go and dump it when they share their reward to them.  That is the only reason I think causes the reduction and deny bounty hunters their payments
lolgato1

Activity: 793
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 19, 2019, 07:56:11 PM

Yes, unfortunately they can do what they want with their tokens. Even investors do not have any rights. Try to read terms and conditions when you are investing into ICO. You give them money, but they are not obliged to anything. Sad, but true..  Cry

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
xiboothrezi

Activity: 1246
Merit: 285

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2019, 07:56:45 PM

Well... this condition ("bounty manager and project owners have the right to male changes to the bounty tool at any point in time") is extremely unfair to the bounty hunters and I don't know why it is being allowed here in Bitcointalk. I have seen the campaign managers misusing this condition very frequently. Sometimes they make KYC mandatory in the end, after not mentioning about it in the beginning. And sometimes, they extend the duration of the campaign, without increasing the bounty pool proportionately.
It may seem unfair, but a warning for a change in rules has been set at the beginning, so inevitably we have to accept all the risks. Was not from the beginning, we decided to join despite statements like that?
Well, this phenomenon often arises since the market conditions are less favourable. Many projects failed to achieve ICO sales targets after listing. So promising projects with good strategies even experience difficulties, so that inevitably make some changes, including the bounty to keep their projects at a safe limit. Sometimes allocations are cut, distribution is delayed, etc. Unfortunately, as you mentioned, lately it has been misused, such as the application for KYC. Over time it's like bullshit to delay the distribution process because it has to do the KYC evaluation, ironically.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄               ▄▄▀█
    ▄█        ▀▄         ▄▄▀▀   █
  ▄▀ ▐▌         █    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄█
▄▀▀▀ █           █▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀  █
▀▀▄█▌▌       ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀
   ▀▄█    ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀
     █   █                      ▄▄▄
      █ ▐▌            ▄▄       █   █▄
       █▀█         ▄▀▀ █        ▀▄ ▀██
       █  ▀▄     ▄▀   ▄ █         █
       █  ▄ ▀▄  █    █   ▀▀▀▄   █▀▀
      █  ▄▀  ▐▌█      █  ▄▀  █ ▐▌
  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄██▄█  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▄█
TFSM o v e   Y o u r   G a m e
T o   T h e   N e x t   L e v e l
|||████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
pixie85

Activity: 2156
Merit: 528

View Profile
October 19, 2019, 09:32:38 PM

They do it because it allows devs to get people to work for free. It's a win-win situation for them. If the project fails they will not lose money on bounties. If the project gets to be worth some money they will only lose a percent of the profit.

This is allowed to continue because there's nobody to intervene. Bounty hunters have to stop working for free. Nobody will do it for them.
Eildosa

Activity: 572

View Profile
October 19, 2019, 10:18:31 PM

You're right. You can participate in the bounty. There are projects that can really make a profit and achieve success. If you learn to choose the right projects everything will be fine.

Bonwin

Activity: 798
Merit: 38

View Profile
October 19, 2019, 10:40:30 PM

Changes made yo reduce the bounty pool particularly after the bounty, is a easy of cheating bounty hunter, even if they seem not to be able to defend and fight for themselves. The bounty manager or even the teams, know very well that, if they actual pool they had in mind, was what was announced, a lot of bounty hunters would have turned it down. So, I see it as an intentional act.
dirgayeah

Activity: 868
Merit: 103

*Indonesian Professional Translator and BM*

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2019, 10:51:30 PM

All of bounty rules I've seen before is "Full of Right". They have all the power for doing anything to participant. So as Smart Bounty Hunter, you must to analyze more careful to some project before join to it. But if in the middle of process they break their promise,  just report them to scam accusations.

EZ365TM        REVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM 
WHITEPAPER INVESTOR pitch   |   Telegram   |  Twitter   |   Facebook   |
[   PLAY      TRADE      LEARN   ]
darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1347

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
October 20, 2019, 04:38:46 PM

They are doing it because they want to make money and bounty hunters are easy to cheat. You can tell them anything and they will still work for you. You can say that your coin is a ponzi scheme and they will try to make money on it anyway. You can say you will pay them later and they will still work. You can say that they will be paid in worthless tokens that may never be listed and they will work. What do you expect to happen when you agree to every rule?

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
julerz12
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1122

Telegram: @julerz12

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2019, 04:52:34 PM

"bounty manager and project owners have the right to male changes to the bounty tool at any point in time"

If you see such phrase being put in place, you should stop and think about it for a second. Don't just jump in and participate without thinking it through. If you decide to join, then that was your choice.
Remember that nobody in this forum is forced to participate in any bounty campaign and, the problem is, most people always have high hopes about the campaigns they have participated; but, when things go sideways and doesn't meet their expectations, you'll hear them complain about it over and over again. You can't really blame a startup's bounty campaign for having such rule. Crypto-market and as well as IEO/ICO's are unpredictable, which is why a startup aiming to get funded through cryptocurrencies have to be flexible in order to succeed. Such abrupt changes may happen even before the bounty campaign has ended.

dfktynby1004
Copper Member

Activity: 392

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2019, 07:29:53 PM

The rules can always change and very often this does not happen in favor of bounty hunters. Probably the developers of the project do this in order to reduce the number of coins sold at the first stages of sale on the exchange. But this does not exclude the fact that some bounty companies still remain a good means of earning. The main thing is to work and not listen to people who constantly complain and cry.

Brunus

Activity: 585
Merit: 33

Rasputin Party Mansion

View Profile
October 20, 2019, 07:57:17 PM

There is certainly a percentage of dishonest people among the bounty managers, who try not to pay what they promised.
But in most cases, especially in the last year, the projects did not give the desired results and therefore the organizers simply abandoned their projects.

●  ROC2  ●   We have successfully delivered STAGE 1   ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
━ ━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━  We now invite you to become part of PHASE2 expansion In Partnership With REDTUBE
● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    [  ICO is L I V E !  ]   ━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
BChydro

Activity: 1426
Merit: 506

View Profile
October 20, 2019, 08:39:35 PM

You are sad that these project owners and bounty managers are breaking the promise but have you ever thought about the billions being scammed in this market from the investors who invest their hard earned money, so these issues are not much big than the investors that lost the money.

You have the freedom to boycott anything why sticking on to advertising these shitty projects.
Perfect35

Activity: 854

View Profile
October 20, 2019, 09:26:32 PM

The managers that bounty hunters will follow to do their projects, will very soon become competitive, because bounty hunters are now becoming selective. Just a little bridge of trust, can lead to them losing their trust in their minds. Reducing the the reward of bounty hunters is one of the ways hunters might stop following them.
CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092

~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2019, 11:17:32 PM

Sadly yes that's just how it is, they can make the rules and change them anytime Sad
I think it sux and i don't agree with it, but its how it is, can't change it.
All one can do is beware partaking in any bounty or investment of time or money that you dont trust the team behind.

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
Prohashing  -- Simply the best Multipool!
stephanirain

Merit: 257

Freshdice.com

View Profile
October 20, 2019, 11:28:53 PM

Because that is what they do no matter we hate it. When the project is launched, they do not need us anymore and yes it is sad to think about it. There are some reports that the owners ran away without meeting the other end of the deal with the bounty hunters. It is a messy business.

░▓███▓▓▓▓▒▒          
                        ▒██▒      ▓██▓▒▒█▓▓▒      
                ░▓███▓▓▒▓▓██▓      ▒██████    
          ░▓███░      ▒█▓▒░  ▒███████████  
      ▒██▓▒░  ▒▓███▓      ▒▓▓▓█████████░  
  ░██▓        ▒▓▒░    ░▓▓▓▓▓███████▓███▓  
▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ░▒▒▓▓▓███████▓      ███  
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████      ░███▒
▒██▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████  ▒█████
  ▓█    ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓███████
    █▓    ▒██▓▓▓█▓▓▓████████▒    ░██████▒
    ▓██▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████      ▒██████▓
      ██████▓█▓█▓█▓████████▒  ▓███████▒
       ▓███████████▓▓█████████████████
         ▓███████████▓█████░    ▓███████░
           ███████    ▓██████▓      ▓█████▓  
           ░▓█████▒    ▓██████    ▓████▓    
              ░▓████▓   ▒███████████▓      
                 ░▓█████████████▓▓▒        
                         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░            
Fresh Dice||||||Dice Now!
Pinkris128

Activity: 812
Merit: 262

View Profile
October 20, 2019, 11:29:31 PM

They need bounty hunters to advertise the project but to get bounty hunters, they need to advertise the project with the promise of having percentage in the sale. The problem is when there are so many hunters that will divide the amount of the percentage from the sales. And there are also times when they do not really give the right amount, gaining negative trust from the hunters.
ReiMomo

Activity: 2366
Merit: 305

Duelbits - $100k Bonus/week

View Profile
October 20, 2019, 11:44:03 PM

I think that is the reason why some managers need to investigate first the project they are going to handle before they manage. Sometimes, I think that also manager has lost if the project they are managing is turn into a scam. Yes, they are also one of the victims here accepting payment using fancy tokens. That's why we need more deeply research before joining the campaign and those managers that always holding scam projects don't join by next time. They will not get bounty hunters if you did not join, their project handle will not get investors if mo bounty hunters.

Duelbits
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DICE 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
MINES 
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
PLINKO 
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Reid

Activity: 2884
Merit: 642

View Profile
October 20, 2019, 11:53:27 PM

One good reason could be because they lack the funds that they need to support the starting capital for the company.

Mostly that is what happens with them.
Also, those number that they present is when they reach the hard cap. If they only reach almost the soft cap then what do you think will happen?
nikki4

Activity: 496

View Profile
October 20, 2019, 11:59:04 PM

Always investors is disagree to free rewards for bounty Hunter. They are happy if bonus is double or triple, so this bonus is also free token. Bounty allocation will change, if rise money isn't enough.
cotton ball

Activity: 1288

View Profile
October 21, 2019, 12:18:04 AM

Never joining with bounty campaign have change the rule after bounty ended, you can quick with bounty campaign distribution coin after end bounty by each week depend how many bounty campaign participants, its very risk with lower price after you get your payment not the first round,  I always get payment on second phase but price have dump first by ICO team where they have about 30% supply coins.
TGD

Activity: 1288
Merit: 620

Wen Rolex?

View Profile
October 21, 2019, 12:30:59 AM

Never joining with bounty campaign have change the rule after bounty ended,
This is the most frustrating move of ICO developers and campaign manager. They announced extra requirements after you already put effort to have stake in their spreadsheet. They do it a month or a week before the Bounty ends. Requirements like downloading their application and putting review so you'll be able to receive rewards with putting deadlines.

Don't mind me | Just checking out here for Duelbits Promotion | Bitcoin 1M | Duelbits no 1
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2019, 01:08:33 AM

Actually upon launching their campaign they will note some changes so people dont get complained. But this is actually unfair on the part of the participants especially if the projects goes well and increase liquidity on exchanges. Of course their payment will increase too to participants which is likely to be reduced. Life's unfair with these kind of people and dont think the hardship of bounty participants during promotions.

cryptoknightt

Activity: 1189

View Profile
October 21, 2019, 01:13:19 AM

I think investors understand that when a bounty hunter payment is given in the form of a token or coin it will only make the condition of the price of the coin or token at the place of exchange collapse and there will be many investors who will lose, I think that's the only thing that investors fear from a project.
BlackFor3st

Activity: 1932
Merit: 506

Betking.io - Best Bitcoin Casino

View Profile
October 21, 2019, 01:15:02 AM

It is not against the law of the forum so the project owners and bounty hunters can continue it anytime they like but if you are a clever bounty hunter then you already know that this terms can be use against you anytime.

So if you don't like this kind of terms and you like to avoid taking the risk of this kind of campaign then it's best that you should not join the bounty campaign that includes this kind of terms. But most of the campaigns have this not only to be use against the bounty hunters but for the benefits of the projects and bounty hunters also.

Because sometimes, there are terms that were not included to prevent the spammers so this rule will be applied and there are other useful use to it also.

Aabcde

Activity: 1050
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 21, 2019, 01:41:01 AM

Almost all bounty managers have these rules. I think this is also seen from the development of the project. On the other hand, not too many changes occur when the bounty itself is distributed. If you really don't like these rules, you don't have to follow them. Try searching for bounties through platforms such as bounty0x, bountyhive, etc.

▄▄█████   ▄▄█████   ▄▄█████  ▄▀▄
    ███████▌  ███████▌  ███████▌  ▀▄▀
   ████████  ████████  ████████   ▐▌
  ▐███████▌ ▐███████▌ ▐███████▌▄▄ █
  ████████  ████████  ████████ ██▐▌
 ▐███████▌ ▐███████▌ ▐███████▌▐█▀
 ████████  ████████  ████████
▐███████  ▐███████  ▐███████
█████▀▀   █████▀▀   █████▀▀
Metaspins 

▄▄█████▄▄▄
     ▄▄██████████████▄
 ▄▄███████  ████  █████
▐██▀▀██████████████████▌
 ██▄▄██  ██▀▀███████████
 ▐█████████▄▄████████  █▌
  ██  ███████████████████
  ▐███████████▀▀▀███████▀
   ▀█████████▄▄▄████▀▀▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀
2,500+
GAMES

█████████ █████████ █████████
█████████ █████████ ████▀▄███
███▀▀▀███ ███▀▀▀███ ████▄████
████▀▄███ ████▀▄███ █████████
████▄████ ████▄████ ███▀▀▀███
█████████ █████████ ████▀▄███
█████████ █████████ █████████
EARN UP TO 57% RAKEBACK
WAGER FREE!
         ▄███▄▄▄
    ▄███████████████▄
    ██████████████████▄▄
    ██████████████████
    ███████████████████
    ███████████████████
   █
█████████████████
  ██
█████████████
 ███
█████████████████
████
█████████████
▀▀██
████████████████
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀███▀
1 Click Registration
Instant Payouts
[
]
strunberg

Activity: 1330
Merit: 333

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2019, 04:04:36 AM

I think investors understand that when a bounty hunter payment is given in the form of a token or coin it will only make the condition of the price of the coin or token at the place of exchange collapse and there will be many investors who will lose, I think that's the only thing that investors fear from a project.
if developers team give big allocation for bounty hunter , surely investor will afraid with their investment.they spend lot of money to earn profits with high risk.meanwhile get alot without spending their money.investor will claim to developers team about it.protection be their will for it.good projects usually allocate less fund to support in bounty campaign.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

efxtrader

Activity: 924

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
October 21, 2019, 04:59:01 AM

The bounty manager should be able to provide clear information to bounty participants. But sometimes after the sale period ends, communication between the bounty hunter and the developer team is sometimes interrupted and I think this will worsen the image of the project. Projects that have gotten a bad image from bounty hunters or their investors will certainly not succeed in the market and the price may drop dramatically

tenakha

Activity: 1470
Merit: 509

View Profile
October 21, 2019, 08:34:19 PM

This rule exists in all bounty conditions. It exists for future differences and do not always in negative directions. Sometimes it can even result in an increase in bounty pool.

If you have joined the award, you have already accepted the rules. There is not much we can do to deal with this. Because if any project deceives hunters, the only punishment will be red trust. That is why scam bounties are so many and widespread.
K4C

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
October 21, 2019, 09:29:20 PM

As long as the statement was made at the beginning and bounty hunters still choose to participate, I think it's fair, as much as some criminal project owners has been taking advantage of it, some genuine ones are still sticking to their promises and this is why we do this job, it's a risk but sometimes those risks pays off.

IvugeoEvolutionCoin

Activity: 840
Merit: 267

Seabet.io | Crypto-Casino

View Profile
October 21, 2019, 09:42:31 PM

That's right, some good bounty managers add disclaimers stating that changes can be made in terms and conditions. For instance, if the total supply of the coin is reduced, you don't expect the project to distribute exact amount stated from onset. Also, if the percentage to be distributed depends on the percentage sold out during token sale, it directly affects the total allocation. Well, some projects vehemently refuse to distribute tokens or deliberately reduce rewards, that's the scenario which is unfair.

████████▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄
████████▄▄▄    ▄▄█▀▀▀██▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄███████▄
  █▀██████▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▀██▀▀▀███
  ██████▄██▀▀▀██████▀█▄ ███
  █▄ ▀▀ █████████████████
▄  ██   █▀████████████▄█ █
▀█  ▀█▄ ▄████████████▀▀▄██
 ▀█   ▀████████████████▄█▀
  ▀█▄    ████▄▄██████▄▄██▀
    ▀▀█▄▄ █▄▄  ▀▀▀▀███▀
████████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀
Seabet.io
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
SPORTS
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
🎰.
CASINO
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████   ████████████████   ██████
..PLAY NOW..
██████   ███████████████████   █████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
nanaimogold

Activity: 661

View Profile
October 21, 2019, 09:48:52 PM

Two words: greed and dishonesty. It is one undesirable characters you wouldn't want from a developer but unfortunately, most humans are that way. Theses managers and developers are all nice and friendly before and during bounties but once bounty is done and it's time for payment, they will renegade on their promises. I hope that top bounty managers will find a solution to such ugly situations

Teraboy

Activity: 2282

View Profile
October 21, 2019, 11:05:55 PM

It should not be allowed but the participants have agreed about that and you can't blame the project owner but the participants must be blamed. If the participants join it and it means if the participant is agree with all of the rules that already created by the developers. For me this is unfair consider about the project is not paying with the actual token and there must be a negotiation between the participants and developers.
kooboat

Activity: 235

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
October 21, 2019, 11:16:45 PM

It is unfortunate but the sad truth is that when it comes to bounty campaigns, it is like a caste system where bounty hunters are the least among all the ranks. Every bounty campaign comes with it's corresponding terms and conditions of engagement, it is up to you as a bounty hunter whether to join or not.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●[/
EmmanCryp

Activity: 471

QUUBE — First&Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem

View Profile
October 21, 2019, 11:34:10 PM

I'm always pissed and discouraged when I see that clause too. It gives all the power to the project team and they can decide to reduce bounty rewards.

┈┈┈┈┈ QUUBE ┈┈┈┈┈
First & Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem
┈┈┈┈┈ MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM ┈┈┈┈┈
Zemomtum

Activity: 1316
Merit: 104

CitizenFinance.io

View Profile
October 21, 2019, 11:42:05 PM

changes are inevitable and must be included. imagine running a bounty of 10,000,000 total worth of the project token distributed across different social media tasks. Towards the end of the campaign, you realize the participants are fewer than anticipated for. You will be left with no other choice than to reduce the bounty allocation because if not, you will just be given your token for free which will be dump immediately you are able to list it in any exchange which will affect any cadre of investors.

Zeke_23

Activity: 868
Merit: 333

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 01:37:39 AM

changes are inevitable and must be included. imagine running a bounty of 10,000,000 total worth of the project token distributed across different social media tasks. Towards the end of the campaign, you realize the participants are fewer than anticipated for. You will be left with no other choice than to reduce the bounty allocation because if not, you will just be given your token for free which will be dump immediately you are able to list it in any exchange which will affect any cadre of investors.
It is also stated in bounty campaigns that any changes can happen if the project decided. They can make any adjustment and changes on their own will. Since they are the one who's creating their own policy and regulation. As participating in the campaigns, we should read and understand this circumstance.

AMEPAY
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
│▌
AME TRADE HERE
▄██████▄ ▀██████▄
█████████  ▀█████
███████▀     ▀███
██████▀  ▄█▄  ▀██
██████▄  ▀█▀  ▄██
███████▄     ▄███
█████████  ▄█████
▀██████▀ ▄██████▀
AME TRADE HERE
   ▐███▄
   ████▌
▐██████████▄
████████████
 ████▌  █████
▐████  ▄████
██████████▀
 ▀█████▀▀
▐│
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
pakdemaco11

Activity: 249

NeedforTurbo https://needforturbo.com/

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 04:09:46 PM

If we don't like to follow the rules set by the manager, you can follow the other bounties. There are many bounties in circulation but it is difficult to choose the one who really pays the bounties. I suggest it is best to follow the bounty by paying btc or token that is already on the market.

██████████████████████          N E E D   F O R   T U R B O          ██████████████████████
ETHEREUM & BINANCE SMART CHAIN
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄     LEARN MORE     ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
dobolspeed3

Activity: 714

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 04:27:32 PM

Before participating in a bounty campaign, the main rules must be read. So that in the future there is no mutual blame anymore, because indeed from the beginning the bounty manager and the project have the right to change any rules. If it's not ready, then leave it.

I suggest it is best to follow the bounty by paying btc or token that is already on the market.

Good advice. That is one way that you do not promote the project in vain. But the project makes payments using bitcoin, it is difficult to find. Even now none at all.
Redemption59

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 10:57:18 PM

The ackward moment is after spending tiresome months to complete a bounty, project and bounty managers sit there trying to determine what is good them which goes against hunters, they are always of the view that bounty hunters will dump which will lead the fall of the token or coin price forgetting that only a smaller percentage wa allocated for bounty and so if there is any dump, its either from the team or investors, its high time project managers consider this and stop blaming and denying bounty hunters what is due them.

HYDAX EXCHANGE ⎈ BOUNTY ⎈ ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
ExchangeFutures & OptionsIEOAPPCommunity
fosco333

Activity: 1260

View Profile
October 23, 2019, 03:49:14 AM

If we see that phrase, we just need to not join that bounty campaigns.
It will be risky, because they can change the rules any time without the agreements from both parties, bounty manager and bounty participants.
That kind of rule is actually very bad, they could reduce the reward at any amount they want, adding kyc requirements, or other things which are not good for hunters.

Zionatin

Activity: 906
Merit: 262

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 11:46:16 AM

Investors have nothing to do with it. You mentioned investors in the title yet never spoke about them again. You are confused.

If we see that phrase, we just need to not join that bounty campaigns.
It will be risky, because they can change the rules any time without the agreements from both parties, bounty manager and bounty participants.
That kind of rule is actually very bad, they could reduce the reward at any amount they want, adding kyc requirements, or other things which are not good for hunters.

They just make these rules to protect themselves. You must see what you agree to just by parking your car in a car parking lot. Think about it. They just put that all there to protect themselves. But they use it too often as an excuse to do exactly as they please and mess hundreds of people around. It is not the way you want to do business and no project worth its weight in gold would do such things.
bitgolden
Legendary

Activity: 2814
Merit: 1128

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 02:41:23 PM

Hello mate, I think that your topic is a little bit misleading as project investors has nothing to do with all these really and sometimes, they are even the victim more than us the hunters because they are the ones getting scammed of their money, they are the one that is the real looser here by losing their money while we hunters have only lost our time.

The real challenges that we are having here is with the project developers and the team member with their project managers, they are the ones that usually do connive to treat the hunter the way they do treat us and for that last clause there, I think it is not acceptable but since we don’t have any regulation or any law protecting bounty workers, there is still little to which we can do for now, we will only be lucky enough to avoid such project if they put the clause in their terms and condition at the beginning of the project and not towards the end when we must have wasted our time.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
upyem2k

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 26, 2019, 08:29:20 AM

The main reason why this can happen is if series of illegality and multiple participation or cheat is discovered. This is believed by the project team that it can lead to dumping which in turn bring the token price down.
Patrix_1

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 26, 2019, 11:20:00 AM

Because a lot of people still believe that hunters are causing all the problems with token price fall. They do not really get that the core problem is in management and their false decisions as well as by pre investors that got 200 percent bonus.
Wintersoldier

Activity: 966
Merit: 274

View Profile
October 26, 2019, 02:50:52 PM

The main reason why this can happen is if series of illegality and multiple participation or cheat is discovered. This is believed by the project team that it can lead to dumping which in turn bring the token price down.

Basically, project have their own systems on how they could manage the bounty for example, they can ask for the KYC of each participants yet, there are numerous bounty projects that when a bounty hunter even submitted their KYC, they can still be denied of their payment. In that regards, the problem now is internal to the project. Meaning to say that it is the project to be blame when bounty hunters couldn't be paid. That is the reason why I already quit bounty, I am focusing on my self knowledge and I can see, profit for me now is just a bonus.
Apes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 26, 2019, 03:05:12 PM

I have participated in a bounty article in the previous campaign, my assessment on the campaign unprofessional, during the distribution period the developers often postpone payments for various reasons, Even though the project successfully and was over a few months before. And at the distribution periode their reduced the payment/stakes to all participants around 70% almost worthless. It means that they reduced the payment allocation to this campaign unilaterally, I really don't like the way they work.
The Cryptovator
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 2179

Need PR/CMC & CG? TG @The_Cryptovator

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2019, 03:13:20 PM

I am pretty confused about your post. But I will try to give answer based on your topic title. Whoever deny or reduce bounty stake they are not honest at all. Also so many things depend on managers. Because a good manager will choose only potential projects. They might not break their promises. But who know, its depend on team mentality. Sometimes team deny or reduce to keep their coin stable. Because I have seen on a bounty campaign, coin price suddenly dropped after distribute bounty stake. Actually hunters don't care about price. They will be busy to sell after received stake. But whoever deny totally means they scammed you. On the other hand you have to choose good project and good manager in order to avoid such as case.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██