Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:34:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do Investors always turn to reduce or deny bounty hunters their payments  (Read 431 times)
Youghoor

Activity: 1036
Merit: 275

View Profile
October 19, 2019, 07:54:36 PM

Some Project owners together with some Bounty managers promise Hunters certain percentage of total tokens to be created.
These promised tokens inturn manipulates hunters to engage in these bounties expecting to be paid.
One main phrase that gets to favor this bounty managers and project owners is "bounty manager and project owners have the rigjt to male changes to the bounty tool at any point in time"
Should the above statement be allowed to continue?

There is this assumption that bounty hunters are the cause of the dumping of tokens or cryptocurrencies. When managers realize that the token or coin is having a good market value, they get scared that bounty hunters might go and dump it when they share their reward to them.  That is the only reason I think causes the reduction and deny bounty hunters their payments
lolgato1

Activity: 793
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 19, 2019, 07:56:11 PM

Yes, unfortunately they can do what they want with their tokens. Even investors do not have any rights. Try to read terms and conditions when you are investing into ICO. You give them money, but they are not obliged to anything. Sad, but true..  Cry

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
xiboothrezi

Activity: 1246
Merit: 285

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2019, 07:56:45 PM

Well... this condition ("bounty manager and project owners have the right to male changes to the bounty tool at any point in time") is extremely unfair to the bounty hunters and I don't know why it is being allowed here in Bitcointalk. I have seen the campaign managers misusing this condition very frequently. Sometimes they make KYC mandatory in the end, after not mentioning about it in the beginning. And sometimes, they extend the duration of the campaign, without increasing the bounty pool proportionately.
It may seem unfair, but a warning for a change in rules has been set at the beginning, so inevitably we have to accept all the risks. Was not from the beginning, we decided to join despite statements like that?
Well, this phenomenon often arises since the market conditions are less favourable. Many projects failed to achieve ICO sales targets after listing. So promising projects with good strategies even experience difficulties, so that inevitably make some changes, including the bounty to keep their projects at a safe limit. Sometimes allocations are cut, distribution is delayed, etc. Unfortunately, as you mentioned, lately it has been misused, such as the application for KYC. Over time it's like bullshit to delay the distribution process because it has to do the KYC evaluation, ironically.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄               ▄▄▀█
    ▄█        ▀▄         ▄▄▀▀   █
  ▄▀ ▐▌         █    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄█
▄▀▀▀ █           █▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀  █
▀▀▄█▌▌       ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀
   ▀▄█    ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀
     █   █                      ▄▄▄
      █ ▐▌            ▄▄       █   █▄
       █▀█         ▄▀▀ █        ▀▄ ▀██
       █  ▀▄     ▄▀   ▄ █         █
       █  ▄ ▀▄  █    █   ▀▀▀▄   █▀▀
      █  ▄▀  ▐▌█      █  ▄▀  █ ▐▌
  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄██▄█  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▄█
TFSM o v e   Y o u r   G a m e
T o   T h e   N e x t   L e v e l
|||████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
pixie85

Activity: 2156
Merit: 528

View Profile
October 19, 2019, 09:32:38 PM

They do it because it allows devs to get people to work for free. It's a win-win situation for them. If the project fails they will not lose money on bounties. If the project gets to be worth some money they will only lose a percent of the profit.

This is allowed to continue because there's nobody to intervene. Bounty hunters have to stop working for free. Nobody will do it for them.
Eildosa

Activity: 572
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 19, 2019, 10:18:31 PM

I have seen this phrase many times in the bounty threads, but it did not stop me from participating in the bounty campaign, because this is not the main criterion for participation for me. I study the prospects of the entire project before participating.
You're right. You can participate in the bounty. There are projects that can really make a profit and achieve success. If you learn to choose the right projects everything will be fine.

Bonwin

Activity: 798
Merit: 38

View Profile
October 19, 2019, 10:40:30 PM

Changes made yo reduce the bounty pool particularly after the bounty, is a easy of cheating bounty hunter, even if they seem not to be able to defend and fight for themselves. The bounty manager or even the teams, know very well that, if they actual pool they had in mind, was what was announced, a lot of bounty hunters would have turned it down. So, I see it as an intentional act.
dirgayeah

Activity: 868
Merit: 103

*Indonesian Professional Translator and BM*

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2019, 10:51:30 PM

All of bounty rules I've seen before is "Full of Right". They have all the power for doing anything to participant. So as Smart Bounty Hunter, you must to analyze more careful to some project before join to it. But if in the middle of process they break their promise,  just report them to scam accusations.

EZ365TM        REVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM 
WHITEPAPER INVESTOR pitch   |   Telegram   |  Twitter   |   Facebook   |
[   PLAY      TRADE      LEARN   ]
darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1347

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
October 20, 2019, 04:38:46 PM

They are doing it because they want to make money and bounty hunters are easy to cheat. You can tell them anything and they will still work for you. You can say that your coin is a ponzi scheme and they will try to make money on it anyway. You can say you will pay them later and they will still work. You can say that they will be paid in worthless tokens that may never be listed and they will work. What do you expect to happen when you agree to every rule?

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
julerz12
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1121

Telegram: @julerz12

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2019, 04:52:34 PM

"bounty manager and project owners have the right to male changes to the bounty tool at any point in time"

If you see such phrase being put in place, you should stop and think about it for a second. Don't just jump in and participate without thinking it through. If you decide to join, then that was your choice.
Remember that nobody in this forum is forced to participate in any bounty campaign and, the problem is, most people always have high hopes about the campaigns they have participated; but, when things go sideways and doesn't meet their expectations, you'll hear them complain about it over and over again. You can't really blame a startup's bounty campaign for having such rule. Crypto-market and as well as IEO/ICO's are unpredictable, which is why a startup aiming to get funded through cryptocurrencies have to be flexible in order to succeed. Such abrupt changes may happen even before the bounty campaign has ended.

dfktynby1004
Copper Member

Activity: 392
Merit: 1

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2019, 07:29:53 PM

The rules can always change and very often this does not happen in favor of bounty hunters. Probably the developers of the project do this in order to reduce the number of coins sold at the first stages of sale on the exchange. But this does not exclude the fact that some bounty companies still remain a good means of earning. The main thing is to work and not listen to people who constantly complain and cry.

Brunus

Activity: 585
Merit: 33

Rasputin Party Mansion

View Profile
October 20, 2019, 07:57:17 PM

There is certainly a percentage of dishonest people among the bounty managers, who try not to pay what they promised.
But in most cases, especially in the last year, the projects did not give the desired results and therefore the organizers simply abandoned their projects.

●  ROC2  ●   We have successfully delivered STAGE 1   ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
━ ━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━  We now invite you to become part of PHASE2 expansion In Partnership With REDTUBE
● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    [  ICO is L I V E !  ]   ━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
BChydro

Activity: 1426
Merit: 506

View Profile
October 20, 2019, 08:39:35 PM

Some Project owners together with some Bounty managers promise Hunters certain percentage of total tokens to be created.
These promised tokens inturn manipulates hunters to engage in these bounties expecting to be paid.
You are sad that these project owners and bounty managers are breaking the promise but have you ever thought about the billions being scammed in this market from the investors who invest their hard earned money, so these issues are not much big than the investors that lost the money.

One main phrase that gets to favor this bounty managers and project owners is "bounty manager and project owners have the rigjt to male changes to the bounty tool at any point in time"
You have the freedom to boycott anything why sticking on to advertising these shitty projects.
Perfect35

Activity: 854
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 20, 2019, 09:26:32 PM

The managers that bounty hunters will follow to do their projects, will very soon become competitive, because bounty hunters are now becoming selective. Just a little bridge of trust, can lead to them losing their trust in their minds. Reducing the the reward of bounty hunters is one of the ways hunters might stop following them.
CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092

~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2019, 11:17:32 PM

Sadly yes that's just how it is, they can make the rules and change them anytime Sad
I think it sux and i don't agree with it, but its how it is, can't change it.
All one can do is beware partaking in any bounty or investment of time or money that you dont trust the team behind.

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
Prohashing  -- Simply the best Multipool!
stephanirain

Activity: 756
Merit: 257

Freshdice.com

View Profile
October 20, 2019, 11:28:53 PM

Because that is what they do no matter we hate it. When the project is launched, they do not need us anymore and yes it is sad to think about it. There are some reports that the owners ran away without meeting the other end of the deal with the bounty hunters. It is a messy business.

░▓███▓▓▓▓▒▒          
                        ▒██▒      ▓██▓▒▒█▓▓▒      
                ░▓███▓▓▒▓▓██▓      ▒██████    
          ░▓███░      ▒█▓▒░  ▒███████████  
      ▒██▓▒░  ▒▓███▓      ▒▓▓▓█████████░  
  ░██▓        ▒▓▒░    ░▓▓▓▓▓███████▓███▓  
▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ░▒▒▓▓▓███████▓      ███  
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████      ░███▒
▒██▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████  ▒█████
  ▓█    ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓███████
    █▓    ▒██▓▓▓█▓▓▓████████▒    ░██████▒
    ▓██▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████      ▒██████▓
      ██████▓█▓█▓█▓████████▒  ▓███████▒
       ▓███████████▓▓█████████████████
         ▓███████████▓█████░    ▓███████░
           ███████    ▓██████▓      ▓█████▓  
           ░▓█████▒    ▓██████    ▓████▓    
              ░▓████▓   ▒███████████▓      
                 ░▓█████████████▓▓▒        
                         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░            
Fresh Dice||||||Dice Now!
Pinkris128

Activity: 812
Merit: 262

View Profile
October 20, 2019, 11:29:31 PM

They need bounty hunters to advertise the project but to get bounty hunters, they need to advertise the project with the promise of having percentage in the sale. The problem is when there are so many hunters that will divide the amount of the percentage from the sales. And there are also times when they do not really give the right amount, gaining negative trust from the hunters.
ReiMomo

Activity: 2366
Merit: 305

Duelbits - $100k Bonus/week

View Profile
October 20, 2019, 11:44:03 PM

I think that is the reason why some managers need to investigate first the project they are going to handle before they manage. Sometimes, I think that also manager has lost if the project they are managing is turn into a scam. Yes, they are also one of the victims here accepting payment using fancy tokens. That's why we need more deeply research before joining the campaign and those managers that always holding scam projects don't join by next time. They will not get bounty hunters if you did not join, their project handle will not get investors if mo bounty hunters.

Duelbits
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DICE 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
MINES 
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
PLINKO 
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Reid

Activity: 2884
Merit: 642

View Profile
October 20, 2019, 11:53:27 PM

One good reason could be because they lack the funds that they need to support the starting capital for the company.

Mostly that is what happens with them.
Also, those number that they present is when they reach the hard cap. If they only reach almost the soft cap then what do you think will happen?
nikki4

Activity: 496
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 20, 2019, 11:59:04 PM

Always investors is disagree to free rewards for bounty Hunter. They are happy if bonus is double or triple, so this bonus is also free token. Bounty allocation will change, if rise money isn't enough.
cotton ball

Activity: 1288
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 21, 2019, 12:18:04 AM

Never joining with bounty campaign have change the rule after bounty ended, you can quick with bounty campaign distribution coin after end bounty by each week depend how many bounty campaign participants, its very risk with lower price after you get your payment not the first round,  I always get payment on second phase but price have dump first by ICO team where they have about 30% supply coins.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: