Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 09:31:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: how to avoid fraudulent projects?  (Read 3035 times)
Onika84

Activity: 1554
Merit: 250

Making Smart Money Work

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2021, 04:06:52 PM

Always research what we see and read. Nowadays I have met many influential people on twitter, they promote fraudulent projects, maybe they get paid or as early investors. Don't be rushed when making decisions.

█████▄
██▀   ▀██
██     ██
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄████▄   ▀███▀   ▄████▄
▄██▀  ▀██▄▄████▄▄██▀  ▀██
██       ███   ███       ██
██▄  ▄██▀▀████▀▀██▄  ▄██▀
▀████▀   ▄███▄   ▀████▀
▄██▀ ▀██▄
██     ██
██▄   ▄██
▀█████
          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄
Prasaga
                                                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████████▄
██████████████████▄
████████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER     
►  TECH WP
►  COMMERCIAL WP
geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 02, 2021, 04:55:44 PM

Always research what we see and read. Nowadays I have met many influential people on twitter, they promote fraudulent projects, maybe they get paid or as early investors. Don't be rushed when making decisions.
Personally, I expect more of the experts, the bounty hunters in this forum, I rarely wish to rely on my self to avoid projects that are scam when I understood that the knowledge that the people involved in the project like us was quite limited, the analysis of real projects and fake projects will not be helpful. Many times I have faith but everything always ends with the silence of the project, they promise so much about the future and the waiting time is not fixed, consultation from professionals would be better than our own

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
firmino10

Activity: 372
Merit: 11

elysian.finance

View Profile
February 05, 2021, 07:36:39 PM

In reality to take care of this issue is exceptionally difficult in light of the fact that it is  difficult to recognize the Scammer project properly, and the team that deals with the project is as of now precarious in doing its activity so they can undoubtedly get the person in question, presently They could produce a whitepaper so it is extremely difficult to weed a scammer project, maybe until further notice I haven't had the option to locate a good answer for tackle this issue

ELYSIAN FINANCE      Next generation reverse backed token   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
     Github  ◥ Telegram   ◥ Twitter   ◥ Discord             Trustless and decentralized 
                             ❱❱❱   JOIN Elysian Finance   ❰❰❰
olabiyijummy02

Activity: 239
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 04, 2021, 11:20:42 PM

In the event that we have at any point gone into a scam project, obviously we can discover or acquire insight and information about the project, how the project was initially run and can make us keen on taking an interest in it and how in the end the project turns into a scam, this can be made an examination for us take our next choice so as not to enter or not be hit a subsequent time. Everything thing that you can manage is to assess if their project is helpful or not

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ MOCKTAIL ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████      FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC     █████    SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       PANCAKE      ███
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18]  All
  Print  

Jump to: