Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:58:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Another Shit Coin Up 155.54% (24H) Today  (Read 2216 times)
misslovemn

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 01:43:16 AM

I see lots of successful projects, many of which are only successful at the beginning. It's hard to find a good coin right now, I hope the shit coins will be gone.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Darooghe

Activity: 1120
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 07:20:38 AM

Whales won't risk pumping a coin during the current bear market. Makes no sense. It would end up with them holding bags. Unless Bitcoin holds its price steady for a few days or weeks, they will likely hold off that sort of activity. However coins that don't have much holders, had pumps. I saw today quite a few coins were showing as much as 200 percent 24 hour gains that aren't on CoinMarketCap.

Also a lot of people learned their lesson about putting money into shitcoins. I've been around Crypto since 2015 and I’ve never seen a coin pump that didn’t go right back down.  a thing that has been strange to me all the time is, Why during a bear market there are almost NONE updates from Crypto teams and developers?
TRONTON

Activity: 868
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 08:02:20 AM
Last edit: October 22, 2019, 08:34:29 AM by TRONTON

Looks more like a pump and dump project to me, investors needs to avoid this kind of coins because once the dev or teams gain what they want in the project they will abandon the project, either ways those who are smart can earn a lot from this type of projects
this is not too strange for me, in fact it often happens several times in binance, especially coins with low volumes. This is due to the pump & dump group and not from the developer in my opinion, as seen in their social feeds there has not been significant progress since their last post. They are targeting etherflyer/vindax, and now prices are back down. for new traders this is very risky because the momentum has passed.
cudora
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 04:33:20 PM

This is happening because of the lack of real trading volume. Imagine that a coin is listed on Coinexchange and has a trading pile with 15 buying orders. Every order has a value of 0,1 USD but the price is between 0,001 and 1 USD. Once anyone buys 10 bucks worth of those tokens, the price makes x100 on CMC.

Inu.Guren

Activity: 379
Merit: 100

homt.net

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 04:45:05 PM

Looks more like a pump and dump project to me, investors needs to avoid this kind of coins because once the dev or teams gain what they want in the project they will abandon the project, either ways those who are smart can earn a lot from this type of projects
for newcomer must beware because i know few group especially in telegram they give signal to pump some shitcoin in market, usually from yobit, they speak to user in the channel to buy somecoin and in few day are pumped and for trader are buying in the top are lossing their money, because after few hours they dump the prie again

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 07:45:00 PM

This is why it is a shitcoin, this use to be a normal, some of these coins lacks liquidity and do have wide spread and it is very easy to move their prices, you are talking about this now but in months to come you won't even know the project exit because it would have dumped, newbies need to watch out for things like this and not get burnt buying at the top

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 08:05:39 PM

When will these shit coins go away so all the damn money spent on them can go to real projects like Ripple's XRP? We need regulations now.

Wixlar (WIX) today's price is $0.0225 with a current market cap of $53,889,162.00. Wixlar (WIX) 24-hour price change is 155.54% up.
Current price is $0.0136 so its just actually a man made bump and look at their trading volume its under one btc so never consider any coin with this much trading volume as going to moon,they were literally going to dump it after the small bump.
SolarWindMiningCompany

Activity: 966
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 08:37:52 PM

This is why it is a shitcoin, this use to be a normal, some of these coins lacks liquidity and do have wide spread and it is very easy to move their prices, you are talking about this now but in months to come you won't even know the project exit because it would have dumped, newbies need to watch out for things like this and not get burnt buying at the top

Shitcoins are eccentric and the most often than not very unpredictable and that's it can make people rich in seconds and poor in seconds as well due to the associated high risks. I think the feeling of not knowing what to expect from a token gets people more attracted and addicted into these shitcoins especially when there's is thought that it can become big anytime. For some people like me, the huge uncertainty around shitcoins remains a turnoff for me

center]
ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
[/center]
Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 671

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 08:52:52 PM

Even on other markets price pumping is a thing, the only difference is ones the prices starts to get abnormal SEC has the power to pull off a trading halt on the particular stock in a crypto exchange this isn't a thing since they aren't regulated the same way compared to what stock markets have. I don't know if this will be a thing in the crypto market but if this happens think off what will happen to cryptocurrencies that aren't "shitcoins" like Bitcoin, would you ever be satisfied with a 10% price increase and suddenly the authorities ordered to stop the trading because of it? Of course not we want BTC to keep pumping up. Also a regulation of this kind isn't possible since even if they stop the trading for a cryptocurrency they can't totally stop it since the people could continue to trade on other platforms as well as a P2P exchange which they can't really control.
poornamelessme

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 09:15:26 PM

Even on other markets price pumping is a thing, the only difference is ones the prices starts to get abnormal SEC has the power to pull off a trading halt on the particular stock in a crypto exchange this isn't a thing since they aren't regulated the same way compared to what stock markets have. I don't know if this will be a thing in the crypto market but if this happens think off what will happen to cryptocurrencies that aren't "shitcoins" like Bitcoin, would you ever be satisfied with a 10% price increase and suddenly the authorities ordered to stop the trading because of it? Of course not we want BTC to keep pumping up. Also a regulation of this kind isn't possible since even if they stop the trading for a cryptocurrency they can't totally stop it since the people could continue to trade on other platforms as well as a P2P exchange which they can't really control.

That's why those who cry for more regulation thinking it'd somehow be a good thing are misguided in my opinion. It's not like these low volume alts would flow into BTC to begin with, or even move prices that much, but do we want all crypto, including BTC, to be locked into stock-market like movement? So 5-10% a year would be great, and we'd go years without any movement at all?

They also seem to have short memories. ETH went up crazy amounts during its first big rise, like over 10x, and  BTC went from around 1K to 20K in less than a year ...  asking for more regulation is throwing the baby out with the bathwater... tiny alts would no longer do their crazy pumps, but it'd also mean BTC wouldn't do its crazy rise either.
cryptozink (OP)

Activity: 102
Merit: 7

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2019, 10:32:48 PM

10,000%? I believe it though. Sometimes those sh*t coin stats don't appear anywhere.

I've seen someone posted it on FB that there's other one on coinmarketcap the other day that even pumped by 10,000%. But that was quick and not even appeared on the daily gainers and losers.

Expecting that they will be gone out of this market, I don't think that it will happen soonest but there will be a time to come that most of them will be exterminated because the voice of the people will go with the majority that everyone should invest to great known coins like BTC.

live crypto coins prices, charts, marketcaps (https://www.cryptozink.io/live-cryptocurrency-coins-prices/)
rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 10:47:39 PM

When will these shit coins go away so all the damn money spent on them can go to real projects like Ripple's XRP? We need regulations now.

Wixlar (WIX) today's price is $0.0225 with a current market cap of $53,889,162.00. Wixlar (WIX) 24-hour price change is 155.54% up.

Hilding shicoins is a gamble and high risk but anyway nobody can tell which shitcoins grow up their price in the market, I think depends on the volume availablity of the coins and the demands into the market cap.
crazy-pilot

Activity: 861
Merit: 253

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2019, 10:14:08 AM

It is just a pump. Do not pay attention to projects that use such methods of raising the price of a coin. However, the project owners may not be associated with this pump. It seems to me that this coin is not really shit.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Mike Mayor

Activity: 966
Merit: 535

View Profile
October 26, 2019, 02:31:20 AM

How will regulations change anything? If people are stupid and buy shitcoin how can you stop that? People are free to do as they please that includes waste their money. It is unfortunate for us since as you say it could be used for much better projects that are actually projects and not just a copypaste coin with no reason to be. People just need to stop being so stupid, no regulation in the world can change stupidity.

I understand sometimes you do not know if a project is a scam and I understand that but gees the things people fall for... *facepalm*

ableh

Activity: 498
Merit: 251

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 26, 2019, 02:52:22 AM

Shit is shit, just look at the volume is very little. The price of this coin rises because of manipulation, when it is at a certain price, this coin will break like a bubble and you will be trapped inside. If getting stuck on shitcoin is very difficult to recovery, and the only way to get out of here you have to cut losses.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
kapalmabur

Activity: 2002
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 26, 2019, 03:04:21 AM

Shit is shit, just look at the volume is very little. The price of this coin rises because of manipulation, when it is at a certain price, this coin will break like a bubble and you will be trapped inside. If getting stuck on shitcoin is very difficult to recovery, and the only way to get out of here you have to cut losses.
shitcoin will not be in the top 200 coinmarketcap !, indeed the 24 hour volume is only around $ 8000 and that is small,
but WIXLAR has the potential to fly to the top 100, it is a big risk if you use 100% funds, it's better to invest using 10- 20% or maybe you can trade WIXLAR,
of course with analytical techniques
tonyvo2017

Activity: 526
Merit: 10

Lifestyle & Wellness Platform

View Profile
October 26, 2019, 03:10:15 AM

This is just a slight push for the whales. you will see that such coins grow more than 200% or even 500%, but the volume is just under $ 5k. and it is not considered growth, it is only seen as a temporary price push and does not work much.

NathanJB

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 26, 2019, 03:19:33 AM

You can never expect regulations in the altcoin market, much less in the whole world of crypto. Who or what agency will do that? The cryptocurrency phenomenon is saturating the entire globe and they are subject to no single country's laws and regulations. But the shitcoins will die if the people will begin to see their true colors. For now, lessons are being taught to them in the hard way.

When you complained about Wixlar (WIX) and compare it to a real project, you should not have cited Ripple (XRP). A lot are saying that Ripple (XRP) is also a shitcoin. Why not mention Bitcoin instead?
cryptozink (OP)

Activity: 102
Merit: 7

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2019, 03:27:14 AM

The problem comes when it's time to sell. No body is buying a coin that goes up that high. You have to wait until it goes negative in order to be able to sell.

Looks more like a pump and dump project to me
It's got to be, and it's one I've never even heard of.  Hopefully nobody will be taken in by those percentage gains and start believing it's a solid coin.  That's the danger of shit coins getting pumped up beyond belief.

When will these shit coins go away
Probably when the sucker population stops buying them when they're new, or at any other time for that matter.  I have learnt never to underestimate suckers, tho.  If they think something is hot, they'll buy it if you give them a good story.  Don't think coins like this will ever stop being created.

live crypto coins prices, charts, marketcaps (https://www.cryptozink.io/live-cryptocurrency-coins-prices/)
Sithara007
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1344

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
October 26, 2019, 03:34:00 AM

During the past 5 days, the prices have crashed like anything. They have fallen from $0.035 per coin to around $0.01 per coin. And this is why these coins are being called as "shitcoins". Who ever pumped the prices was able to dump whatever holdings they had at a profit and then made a quick exit. Now those noobs who purchased this coin at the peak prices are stuck, as the prices have fallen by 70% in 5 days.

If you ask me, I would advice you to book losses (even if it is 70%). Because looking at the trends, it is clear that the "pump" phase is over and the coin will continue to go down over the next few days. Those who still have the coin in their wallets missed the first pump and they can either sell them now or wait for another pump to happen (which looks very unlikely).

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

Feel free to drop your doubts bellow
Report to moderator 
♠ ♥ ♣ ♦       ▬▬▬ ▬          Stake.com     /     Play Smarter          ▬ ▬▬▬       ♠ ♥ ♣ ♦
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
L E A D I N G   C R Y P T O  C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S   B E T T I N G

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
Strongkored
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1061

View Profile Personal Message (Online)
Trust: +0 / =0 / -0
Ignore

Re: [OPEN]Stake.com NEW SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN l NEW PAYRATES l HERO & LEG ONLY
May 31, 2022, 08:28:59 AM
Reply with quote  +Merit  #2
Bitcointalk Username: strongkored
Profile Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=640554
Forum Rank: Legendary
Are you able to wear our Signature, Avatar & Personal Text? will wear upon receipt
Stake
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: