Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 11:46:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WHAT HAPPENED WHILE I WAS GONE?  (Read 1006 times)
calandra78
Copper Member

Activity: 840
Merit: 114

View Profile
October 27, 2019, 04:42:42 PM

now the market has begun to stabilize and move to grow, many hopes for the movement that occurred a few days ago and expect the market to return to the highest price. but still need time in my opinion and it's best for those of you who just came back, I think you came at the right time

This situation has happened several times in the last 2 years. we have even seen the bitcoin pump several times. but there is always a decline that returns the market price down. Market movements going up together now are good, but we can't expect much from these movements. just take advantage of the opportunities that exist, when there is a small decrease then take advantage of a trade. I think it is a profitable opportunity rather than a stable market.
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 1205

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2019, 04:49:53 PM

I have been gone for so long due to my hectic schedule at the university, but since I have graduated already and I have taken my board exam I am now back here! Finally.

I have noticed how altcoins I own before depreciate so bad. I even have two or more kind which up to now have no value. Is the market tthat bad already? I mean, I can actually read threads here but ofcourse getting direct feedbacks from all of you who stayed all through out the time I was not around would be very helpful. Please help me learn about the new environment of cryptos now. Thanks.

First, throw away what you've known about ICO and altcoin, it's a whole different ball game now, altcoins game is now over I have seen good projects in the past that I thought will have a good chance but all were abandoned, this is what you are going to find now, projects that are abandoned or failed to generate support from investors.
On the positive note, Bitcoin dominance is huge that means our beloved Bitcoin is still the coin to invest, get all the latest news in cointelegraph it will keep you updated.

spadormie

Activity: 840
Merit: 268

View Profile
October 27, 2019, 05:02:43 PM

I have been gone for so long due to my hectic schedule at the university, but since I have graduated already and I have taken my board exam I am now back here! Finally.

I have noticed how altcoins I own before depreciate so bad. I even have two or more kind which up to now have no value. Is the market tthat bad already? I mean, I can actually read threads here but ofcourse getting direct feedbacks from all of you who stayed all through out the time I was not around would be very helpful. Please help me learn about the new environment of cryptos now. Thanks.

Hi Macchiato welcome back! The market is not that good for now. We can't say that it is a bad market since the price is still decent for bitcoin. I just don't know about other currencies. If you'll be asking about ICO, you should turn your attention to IEOs right now. IEO are opening a lot of opportunities. And most likely it wouldn't turn out to be a scam since the platform its using is exchange. Just be sure to find the right exchange you wanted to put your money. ICOs are still in a bad shape since you left bitcointalk.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████▀▀▀▀███▄
███████▀     ████
███████   ███████
█████        ████
███████   ███████
▀██████   ██████▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
██    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀  ██
██   █▀   ▀█   ██
██   █▄   ▄█   ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀    ██
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
█▄▄      ████████▄
 █████▄▄████████▌
▀██████████████▌
  █████████████
  ▀██████████▀
   ▄▄██████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

██  ██
  ███████████▄
    ██      ▀█
    ██▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
    ██▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
    ██      ▄█
  ███████████▀
    ██  ██

▄
       ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀      ▄
      ▀█▀  ▀   ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀
███▄▄▄        ▀█▀  ▀     ▄▄▄███       ▐█▄    ▄█▌   ▐█▌   █▄    ▐█▌   ████████   █████▄     ██    ▄█████▄▄   ▐█████▌
████████▄▄           ▄▄████████       ▐███▄▄███▌   ▐█▌   ███▄  ▐█▌      ██      █▌  ▀██    ██   ▄██▀   ▀▀   ▐█
███████████▄       ▄███████████       ▐█▌▀██▀▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██▀██▄▐█▌      ██      █▌   ▐█▌   ██   ██          ▐█████▌
 ████████████     ████████████        ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██  ▀███▌      ██      █▌  ▄██    ██   ▀██▄   ▄▄   ▐█
  ████████████   ████████████         ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██    ▀█▌      ██      █████▀     ██    ▀█████▀▀   ▐█████▌
   ▀███████████ ███████████▀
     ▀███████████████████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
FIND OUT MORE AT MINTDICE.COM
gunhell16

Activity: 1708
Merit: 491

View Profile
October 27, 2019, 05:10:15 PM

I congratulate you on passing the exam! I think nothing special happened during your absence. You have lost little. One plus is that the sharp decline in the cryptocurrency market has stopped and the market has become more stable, but the cryptocurrency has not shown a significant increase, and it is not known when this will happen.
now the market has begun to stabilize and move to grow, many hopes for the movement that occurred a few days ago and expect the market to return to the highest price. but still need time in my opinion and it's best for those of you who just came back, I think you came at the right time

Congatuations to the OP for graduating.

There is some movement now in the market making it green and having the price pumping.
the right time to come back is really good for him as he manages to see the fall and the rise now!

to the OP, how long exactly you were done?

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

boltz
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1196

View Profile
October 27, 2019, 05:20:10 PM

It happened that the bear market seems to ended for a couple of days and since then we're seeing only green candles. Furthermore , some altcoins almost double in price since Bitcoin did that jump of 2k$ in about 2-3 hours so I would expect only green days from here now but without big spikes in price. It was a good time to make investments into altcoins in October and even in September bringing some nice profits back. So yea , next time when you leave tell us again to be sure we're ready to make investments and for another spike in price haha.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
chaoscoinz

Activity: 1151
Merit: 260

☆Gaget-Pack☆

View Profile
October 27, 2019, 05:21:38 PM

First of all, congratulations young scholar Cheesy, It's good to know you have another occupation outside of Cryptocurrency. Yes, the market really is in terrible shape right now, but only because of the price correcting itself after the big $20k Bitcoin bubble popped. You said most of the tokens you owned had depreciated in value, welcome to the club!  Grin. The market is facing regulatory hurdles which may be the cause of the deterring price, who knows for sure.
 While you were gone, Facebook started a platform named "Libra" that plans to release a stable coin (also named "Libra") for the masses (people who use Facebook/Instagram/WhatsApp).

Ursul0

Activity: 857
Merit: 262

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 12:12:09 PM

as usual you can choose from the range: All is lost man. forget about it! to: That's awesome crypto winter is over we are going to the moon!
(it actually makes sense now that we are going to see BTC around 20K very soon) 
angrybirdy

Activity: 994
Merit: 276

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2019, 12:18:32 PM

The situation we had right now is usual, the market is still volatile and the market is still on the bearish market.
We can see an improvement in its price compared to past weeks but the market was still unable to continuously go up. You can also research the newest updates using google to read everything in detailed.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
macchiato (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 02, 2019, 08:32:36 AM

I was gone for almost a year, wow. I just checked now. Did not notice how time flew that fast.
Try to check the CMC for the listing of other altcoins.

I did. Some really went down but fortunately I was able to sell my potential coins before leaving the market entirely. Right now I am beginning to hoard more coins again.

secretgirl

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
November 02, 2019, 08:40:50 AM

During the past year the crypto market experienced a downward trend. bitcoin prices dropped to $ 3,400 earlier this year and some altcoins also fell by 80%. people who entered crypto in 2018 suffered heavy losses. and also a lot of fraud in the ICO project. of the total ICOs that I participated in 50% were scams. really this year is a bad year for crypto. but I do not give up the down and up trend in crytocurrency is common. I will be patient waiting for the bull run market again.

USD Stablecoin Aggregator
                                              ▄███████
                                            ▄█▀▄█████▀
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █▀▄███████
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄▀▀██████▄   ▄█ ███████
  ▄     ▄██▀▀▀▀█████████▄▀██████▄▄▀▀████  █████████▀
▄███▄ ▄███ █▀▀█ █████████▄█▀████████▄▄▀▀███████████
██ ▀███▀ █▄▀▀▀▀▄███ ██▀████▄▀████████▀███████████▀▀
██  ███████████████ ██ █████ ███▀▀▄▄▄██████████████
██▄██▀█████████████ ███ ███  ▄▄▄█████▀██▀▀█████████
 ▀█▀   ▀████████▀▀▄██▀ ▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██    ████████▄
         ▀█████▄█▀▀▀▄█████████▀▄▄▄███▀      ▀███████
               ▀▀▀███████████▄▄████▀          ██████▄
                                               ▀▀█████
BabelFish███████▄
▀█████▄▀█▄
 ███████▄▀█      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ███████ █▄   ▄██████▀▀▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▀█████████  ████▀▀▄▄██████▀▄█████████▀▀▀▀██▄     ▄
   ███████████▀▀▄▄████████▀█▄█████████ █▀▀█ ███▄ ▄███▄
   ▀▀███████████▀████████▀▄████▀██ ███▄▀▀▀▀▄█ ▀███▀ ██
   ██████████████▄▄▄▀▀███ █████ ██ ███████████████  ██
   █████████▀▀██▀█████▄▄▄  ███ ███ █████████████▀██▄██
  ▄████████    ██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀ ▀██▄▀▀████████▀   ▀█▀
  ███████▀      ▀███▄▄▄▀█████████▄▀▀▀█▄█████▀
 ▄██████          ▀████▄▄████████████▀▀
█████▀▀
FISH token sale at Sovryn
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
rmhuntley

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

HALA MADRID

View Profile
November 02, 2019, 08:45:18 AM

I think you left the forum at the right time, November 2018 I think the market has collapsed and almost certainly the bounty is not good enough to follow. Too many scams there, fund raising that failed, investment stalled, and so on. Now you have woken up and hope it will improve, and I dare say that it is very difficult to repeat because everything has evolved.

▄▀
                         █▀
                       ▄██
                     ▄▀ █
                   ▄▀  █
                 ▄▀   ▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
             ▄▀     ▐▌▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀
           ▄▀  ▄▄▄▀ █
        ▄████▀▀    ▐▌
    ▄▄████▀▀       █
  ▄▄▀▀▀▀          ▐▌
                  ▐
███████████████████████████

█████████████████████████

██████████████████████

██████████████

███████████████████

████████████████████

███████████████
██████████████████████████████   ██
      1.28%     
      DAILY ROI     

IN-WALLET
AUTO STAKING

FASTEST BURN
ON BSC

ANTI-DUMP 
   MECHANISM   
██   ██████████████████████████████
██████████████████

████████████████████

█████████████████████

███████████████

██████████████████████

████████████████████████

██████████████████████████
●  Whitepaper
●  Litepaper
●  Onepager
●  Twitter
●  Telegram
●  Discord
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
November 02, 2019, 08:51:17 AM

did you somehow remember if how many year or months have you taken a rest ? if it was a few month only ( ex. 2 month for now ) then the price last time was drop pretty hard but now it slowly recovering again .  if its last year ( 2018 ) the price of all cryptos that time were all dumped but recovered during the start of january 2019  .  year 2017 was only the best year so far because cryptos that time were all reached thier ath  . you dont need to regret because what you did is still better because that was for your lifetime career while the status of cryptos will always remain unpredictable  .
crossabdd
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145

View Profile
November 02, 2019, 08:56:38 AM

as you can see guys, crypto is currently very chaotic, especially about altcoin. I'm saying this isn't as good as when you first left crypto. because I think you left crypto while it was still good. the current altcoin state is 70% has no value. but it also doesn't have a clear project. This situation occurs because thousands of crypto projects are growing very fast. thus making the crypto world unstable. very many scammers. so be careful. if you hold altcoin, make sure it has a good future.
abeecrypto
Copper Member

Activity: 242
Merit: 18

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
November 02, 2019, 09:00:23 AM

You are welcome back. And congratulations on your graduation.

I don’t know how long you have been away but the last one year has been better than months before.  Within the last one year, the market was pretty much bleeding from the start,  until the start of this year that it picked up, but the market is now back down. But not that bad. There are signs that it will pick up, but you know, as always, nobody knows when. All you see are speculations.
fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2019, 09:10:19 AM

Essentially the market has not returned to the moon like the end of 2017. But the market has not fully fallen, because since the fall of the market in 2018, now it has begun to recover, so it is not yet high. but this is very good, and a good time to start investing.
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 02, 2019, 09:13:38 AM

Essentially the market has not returned to the moon like the end of 2017. But the market has not fully fallen, because since the fall of the market in 2018, now it has begun to recover, so it is not yet high. but this is very good, and a good time to start investing.

Yeah current market looks promising for the upcoming year, best time to invest but don't forget to set a stop loss because anything can happen in crypto.
The current market chart had similiarity with 2016 chart 1 year before the price pump, we hope the history will repeat and we have to ready for it
albrots

Activity: 534
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 02, 2019, 09:44:07 AM

the current state of the cryptocurrency market is not the same as in 2017. All altcoin prices drop by up to 90% more and many projects continue to come along with scammers that make crypto increasingly shunned by investors. Even ICO which used to be very popular has now changed to IEO, but IEO is no guarantee that scammers will disappear. Scammers are smarter and take advantage of every opportunity available. Just waiting for the chance for bitcoin to go up, maybe in 2020 the market will improve and altcoin will start to recover.
Samboo

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
November 02, 2019, 09:50:10 AM

Talking about cryptocurrency, only bitcoin has been experiencing good days since you left the crypto market. It has not gone down so much in price as compared to other coins. Price of bitcoin has decreased only by 50 percent when compared to the token peaked at $20000. But price of almost all coins has shed by around 90 percent. So I am thinking only bitcoin has a real use.   

DabsPoorVersion

Activity: 1246
Merit: 315

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
November 02, 2019, 11:43:09 AM

Talking about cryptocurrency, only bitcoin has been experiencing good days since you left the crypto market. It has not gone down so much in price as compared to other coins. Price of bitcoin has decreased only by 50 percent when compared to the token peaked at $20000. But price of almost all coins has shed by around 90 percent. So I am thinking only bitcoin has a real use.   
Though we can see an improvement in bitcoin price, it is still the same situation as the other crypto in the market. Its price becomes stable around 9k USD for now, compared to the previous price of every crypto in the market.
Every crypto in the market is still red. and nothing changes that much since last year.
As we compare its price from the first month of this year, we can see a lot of changes and we can say that the bitcoin price is slowly increasing on its value

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Rampagoe004

Activity: 1442
Merit: 291

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2019, 11:57:04 AM

First of all, I congratulate those of you who have graduated from university and returned to the world of crypto as far as I know, as long as you are not in this forum, the price of crypto has plummeted. the price is pretty good and it is suitable to re-invest because the price of bitcoin and altcoin has improved, and we hope to get satisfying results later.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███