Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:19:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do people easily get scammed on the internet?  (Read 2868 times)
Kang TB

Activity: 1050
Merit: 250

Revolutionizing Reward Points

View Profile
October 23, 2019, 10:08:28 PM

What is Scam?
Scam is a dishonest scheme that is carried out by an individual or groups of persons in mode of taking away something that is valuable to others. Those who perform these acts are reffered to as scamers.

How do people get involved, how easily are people scammed and reasons?

Many individuals think of the internet as a get rich quick scheme and once they are exposed to any form of investment promising high ROI, witjout a second taught they jump onto it, you and I as well know how this will end? In a nutshell, GREED is a factor

Secondly the inability to conduct research and make real findings on our own. All this as a result of laziness.

Add yours!!

I entreat all of us to be on the look out for scan projects, make our findings and proof beyound doubts their scam intentions and also avoid been greedy when making an inveatment

yes, a lot of people lazy to do a research before drop money on any investments opportunities mate
and sometimes they didn't learn from their experience, thats why people always get scammed again and again mate

SHREW
     ▄███▄          ▄███▄             
    ███████         ▀▀███▌             
   ▐███████▌▄▄███████▄▄ ▀▀             
    ▀████████████████████▄             
      ▀█████████▀ ▄▄ ▀██████▄▄         
     ▐██████████▄ ▀▀ ▄██████████▄▄▄▄   
     ██████████████████████████████████
     ▐██████████████████████████▀▀▀▀   
      ▐███████████████████▀▀           
        ███████▀███████▀               
     ▄█  ████▀ ▄ ▀████  █▄             
    ███ ▐█▀  ▄███▄  ▀█▌ ▐██           
   ███     ▄███████▄     ███           
  ▐███   ▄▄ ▀▀███▀▀ ▄▄   ███▌         
  ▐████▄ ▀███▄▄ ▄▄███▀ ▄████▌         
   ▀█████▄ ▐███ ███▌ ▄█████▀           
     ▀████▌ ▐██ ██▌ ▐████▀             
        ▀▀           ▀▀                
DISCOUNTED
PRE-SALE
LIVE NOW !
      ████
  ███
 ███
 ███
███
███
███
███
 ███
 ███
  ███
   ████
   Revolutionizing
         Reward Points  
████
  ███
   ███
   ███
    ███
    ███
    ███
    ███
   ███
   ███
  ███
████
       ▄███▄          ▄███▄             
    ███████         ▀▀███▌             
   ▐███████▌▄▄███████▄▄ ▀▀             
    ▀████████████████████▄             
      ▀█████████▀ ▄▄ ▀██████▄▄         
     ▐██████████▄ ▀▀ ▄██████████▄▄▄▄   
     ██████████████████████████████████
     ▐██████████████████████████▀▀▀▀   
      ▐███████████████████▀▀           
        ███████▀███████▀               
     ▄█  ████▀ ▄ ▀████  █▄             
    ███ ▐█▀  ▄███▄  ▀█▌ ▐██           
   ███     ▄███████▄     ███           
  ▐███   ▄▄ ▀▀███▀▀ ▄▄   ███▌         
  ▐████▄ ▀███▄▄ ▄▄███▀ ▄████▌         
   ▀█████▄ ▐███ ███▌ ▄█████▀           
     ▀████▌ ▐██ ██▌ ▐████▀             
        ▀▀           ▀▀                

BUY SHREW

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
zhengqi

Activity: 632
Merit: 60

View Profile
October 23, 2019, 10:42:00 PM

Scammers can get absolutely anyone. And it won't necessarily be newcomers. Beginners may fall for easier ways because of their naivety. But for more experienced users, there are more sophisticated ways. There are always new schemes of fraud and you need to be always on the alert, because no matter how much experience you have, you can still become the next.

Kyraishi

Activity: 952
Merit: 513

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 01:01:02 AM

What is Scam?
Scam is a dishonest scheme that is carried out by an individual or groups of persons in mode of taking away something that is valuable to others. Those who perform these acts are reffered to as scamers.

Many individuals think of the internet as a get rich quick scheme and once they are exposed to any form of investment promising high ROI, witjout a second taught they jump onto it, you and I as well know how this will end? In a nutshell, GREED is a factor

Secondly the inability to conduct research and make real findings on our own. All this as a result of laziness.

Add yours!!

I entreat all of us to be on the look out for scan projects, make our findings and proof beyound doubts their scam intentions and also avoid been greedy when making an inveatment
Personally I think a lot of those people would be scammed on the phone, or even in person. A lot of older people and unexperienced internet users often understand getting scammed and think people online are the same as meeting someone in person.

Their mindset would just be "I wouldn't ever get scammed in person by a person or company, so how would someone online be able to scam me! I'll be able to call the police".

It's pretty rare nowadays though, people have gotten a lot smarter and understand things better.

aioc

Activity: 2898
Merit: 567

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 03:45:14 AM

Because they are following the wrong leaders, and reading the wrong articles, they follow leaders and articles created by bounty hunters, we all know that bounty hunters are paid to shill tokens and coins they are paid to promote, people should differentiate bounty hunters and researchers, so you'll know who is shilling and who is promoting the right token.

Jorge158

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2019, 03:55:52 AM

People get scammed on the internet out of desperation for something, typically for money. Out of desperation, a person loses the stable sense of making sound decisions and ones this stage is reached, the individual is apparently blinded to the identification all forms of scam. It is very good to always stay calm in our adventures on the internet and take time to research well especially to all forms of enticing offers that comes on the internet.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                          
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
angrybirdy

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2019, 04:10:21 AM

People get scammed on the internet out of desperation for something, typically for money. Out of desperation, a person loses the stable sense of making sound decisions and ones this stage is reached, the individual is apparently blinded to the identification all forms of scam. It is very good to always stay calm in our adventures on the internet and take time to research well especially to all forms of enticing offers that comes on the internet.
Due to the high expectation of an individual especially those new to this industry, they can easily bite the bait of scammers. They lack of knowledge and experience to tell if what they are going to try is risky or dangerous. Most of them are victims of promising a big return in a short period of time, which is we all know that it is impossible even in cryptocurrency.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Avirunes
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2019, 04:47:51 AM

Exactly. There are so many educational threads and so many warmings and advices but people still neglect after watching how these scam happens.

There is a saying "When there is a thing too good to be true, that ain't true in the crypto world". ( I guess was in one of the cointelegraph articles)
Xxmodded

Activity: 2254
Merit: 309

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 05:09:21 AM

What is Scam?

Add yours!!

Many people look easily scam on the internet, less knowledge before investing make people very easy to get scam with investmnet project. Trusted with people ask him for joining or buying some altcoin and ICO make them very easy with scam. I got scam with some project investment but I can get back my money first before my project investment have scam.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Eugenar

Activity: 1274
Merit: 278

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 05:11:14 AM

Ignorance is what really makes some people fall on scams. Although it's not easy to distinguish a scam scheme, but we should dig deep into where we put our money into and look for license if needed.
We can say they are just lack of knowledge and experience. I'm pointing to the newbies which are after making an easy profit.
They don't even spend their time to learn and understand first before taking any actions, that's why they can easily get scammed in the internet.

Basically we can identify them if they aren't really reading comments and verifying the legitimacy of each topics. But on the other hand, we cannot blame them for the knowledge they can get is far way broader compared to when we are in our newbie stage. What is better is for them to look at the threads specifically in the beginners thread, there are posts that can help them avoid being scammed.
jessyj48

Activity: 756
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 06:17:53 AM

What is Scam?

Add yours!!

Once newbie come across any way of making money online they will want to give a try to confirm if it will really work or not, they put aside research or reviews on such idea of money making maybe its scam or it does works, too eager to make money is the first wrong step humans make

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
Bitbtc8

Activity: 1148
Merit: 116

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 06:26:44 AM

What is Scam?

Add yours!!

Everybody are here to make profits and gains right? this is why i think there is no way to escape scammers, they always hunt in new ways and people will always fall for them, when it comes to money making one needs to be very careful and think very well before making any attempt

►           ►     enVoy            Sustainably Green Trust in Trade          ◄           ◄
►           ██  WHITEPAPER       ██  TWO PAGER       ██  TOKEN DECK           ◄
[vFacebook               [vTwitter               [vTelegram               [vMedium               [vLinkedin               [vReddit
Samboo

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 06:44:50 AM

One of the main factors that prompt investors and bounty hunters is lack of crypto knowledge. Mostly, people follow big (often false) promises made by crypto projects even without daring carry out a research thoroughly. As a result, they often end up in being scammed. So research is most important factor to escape being scammed. 

Bezobraznike

Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 06:53:29 AM

It's a new trend. Scammers are working in shadow's, they can hide their face,
they can work from anywhere as long as they have internet and computer. It's
easy to be a scammer in that conditions.
   People get easily scammed first time, after that they start paying more attention
and it's get harder to scam them.
   "Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me.”

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Onuohakk

Activity: 672
Merit: 29

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 08:54:12 AM

What is Scam?

Add yours!!

Its like buying a new gadget you aren't familiar with and throw away the manual script, newbies don't want to learn, they think internet is for those who wants to make quick money, any scammer can easily trick people this days but since they don't want to learn the easy way they will learn the hardway
Not only newbies falls victim of scam, anybody can fall victim of it. You shouldn't just generalize it that way. Once there's greediness in you, there's every tendency you'll fall for scam easily.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Peashooter

Activity: 868
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 10:20:36 AM

The some reasons why people are getting scammed is because they don't have any knowledge about the internet and also they don't know how big internet is and they also don't know what would be the internet can do in everytime lives. People get scammed also through the used of internet or computer is because they don't know what they are accessing into so that they become being cave man about the internet.
tenakha

Activity: 1470
Merit: 509

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 12:28:10 PM

What is Scam?

Add yours!!

Seen as a easier money taking scheme. You can not see this kind of behavior in Forex, because people are aware of the slower movement of prices, they can not easily get what they want with such small movements, also at the end you will face loss without knowledge. However, the chance factor in the cypto is like a new door to them. In this case it is not trade, it has one name: Gambling.
Rampagoe004

Activity: 1428
Merit: 281

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2019, 12:48:13 PM

We are easily fooled in the internet world because there are so many tempting offers that we easily fall into it, and the inaccurate factor in evaluating an offer is also very influential, and the most influential because many people have already gotten lucrative results so that we are easily fooled with the scamer project.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
max6575

Activity: 1176
Merit: 100

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2019, 02:00:03 PM

with uses of customs as partisan with the business on crypto works as managing distinct on objective as appealing manage with entrance on field of absence as those gives of reference on plan with the bitcoin trading to begins as the uses on selection of unit on measures with the indication.

Obito

Merit: 293

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 02:25:33 PM

Many individuals think of the internet as a get rich quick scheme and once they are exposed to any form of investment promising high ROI, witjout a second taught they jump onto it, you and I as well know how this will end?

Add yours!!

In my recent reading over the internet. Most scammer are frequently contacting possible victims over e-mails, text messaging and by social media. Those three lies with a one mean which is the use of technology rather than personal. Technology was one of the reason why people easily got scam since, it is very tough to distinguish whether if the people you are talking over technology is a fraud rather than personal. Frauds uses social media to advertise or to persuade something in random people in exchange of something, and in technology everything is possible which is majority of people tend to believe that they often forget to analyze further the infos and the scheme they have been engaging, and in the end they fall and got scam.
bering
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1006

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 02:42:59 PM

Some of people seeking how to be rich people instantly in the internet and they tempting if there is particular sites offering high profit of return so those people sometimes ignore the risk behind it and starting to invest their money and thinking they can be rich from it and when they got in trapped because those sites disappears then they just realize got scammed from those sites and i think these mistakes was dominated from the people who still don't have much knowledge

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄