Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:34:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SHA][UKC] UKcoin for UK Citizens Financial FREEDOM The from the ₤ Pound  (Read 10669 times)
dustinfroe

Activity: 135
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 06:55:46 PM

Staying away from this... Shocked
leigh2k14
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 07:41:57 PM

THIS COIN OFFERS NO BENEFIT TO THE PEOPLE OF THE UK, IT CLEARLY IS DESIGNED TO BENEFIT THE DEV'S ONLY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

Token Sale Starts on [ 12 October ]
[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

Quantumbud

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 07:45:51 PM

THIS COIN OFFERS NO BENEFIT TO THE PEOPLE OF THE UK, IT CLEARLY IS DESIGNED TO BENEFIT THE DEV'S ONLY

I live in the UK...it benefits me if i can sell these coins hehe  Grin
ILikeMagicBeans

Activity: 119

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2014, 08:54:28 PM

Hilarious fucking thread. Crypto-t , can you please post that reverse ip domain check image again? I miss it.

Yeah man, I missed it too!

milly6
Legendary

Activity: 1632
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2014, 05:14:07 AM

OMG I CAN USE BIG LETTERS TOO! MAYBE ILL TRY BLUE TEXT.   IT MAKES THINGS MORE IMPORTANT WHEN I TYPE THEM REALLY BIG AND IN CAPS

Eyes open, No Fear. Be Safe! Trinity: Currency Without Bias
shaman2000

Activity: 133

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 04:28:41 PM

Unfortunately, We have so many Scam today...

NEM: New Economy Movement site || Nem on Facebook: || Nem Official moderated BTT Thread: || Nem Official forum:
You still can be a Nem Investor/StakeHolder. Take a look here and stakes are negotiated on NXT asset Exchange here. We are waiting YOU!!!!
ifightformerkel
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 04:47:57 PM

OMG I CAN USE BIG LETTERS TOO! MAYBE ILL TRY BLUE TEXT.   IT MAKES THINGS MORE IMPORTANT WHEN I TYPE THEM REALLY BIG AND IN CAPS

STOP WRITING IN BIG LETTERS PLEASE!
BTW. THIS COIN IS SCAM, BECAUSE THE AIRDROP NEVER WORK, AND THE DEV HAS NO PLANE HOW TO DO THIS
noobyonekenobi

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 01:11:35 AM

So Crypto-T is done with this "scammer"? I thought hes fighting this because he hate scammers in crpyto world... Nah, I guess he's done now?  Roll Eyes

PS4 Funds for my brother. Help me get it. Thanks! Smiley
BTC: 1MqhiNvDfSBRzFuXLkdvUfve4zavoFw2f8       UTC: UdGz8AS2tzTnf5qZ59uYbCRbVqEQJZrQC2
LTC: LTUMKwRAkqtvbyA5s8TeNHduvWk9t3DvkN    WDC: WjMWs8GUAyJXXtPJRXQXzJ9yjkda1GBbYs
xzhybbs

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 05:23:51 AM

:)Very good, hope to be able to develop
BotwinBG

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 09:02:59 AM

Dev has no plane?? The files are IN the computer?

AMEPAY
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
│▌
AMEPAY IEO
▄██████▄ ▀██████▄
█████████  ▀█████
███████▀     ▀███
██████▀  ▄█▄  ▀██
██████▄  ▀█▀  ▄██
███████▄     ▄███
█████████  ▄█████
▀██████▀ ▄██████▀
AMEPAY LISTING
   ▐███▄
   ████▌
▐██████████▄
████████████
 ████▌  █████
▐████  ▄████
██████████▀
 ▀█████▀▀
▐│
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Tay

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 11:20:54 PM

frankly, this and the supposed legit one don't instil me with any confidence.

I'll stick to my £ thanks.
Diddums

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 11:51:49 PM

A few things:

Despite the odds of this actually succeeding being lower than finding two lesbian unicorns fucking in a pot of gold at the end of a rainbow, all that it would fund in the end is Lambrini and Ginsters.

Why do the Great British people need to be "freed from the pound"? Last time I checked, not only is the pound one of the strongest currencies in the world,  but it's also the currency for a country which has one of the best welfare systems in existence.

This has been such a bodge it's unreal. The "real UK coin" devs have made such tits of themselves that anyone with half a brain won't touch their coin with a barge pole. Had they simply kept quiet and popped the lid once everything is 100% ready, this rubbish coin would've simply dissolved into the history books. Instead they've come in here guns blazing and lost all credibility for themselves and their coin, if it even exists. You think Godaddy gives a shit about this? They're getting paid aren't they? I bet they're having a nice chuckle at this ridiculously prepubescent display of temper tantrums. 

This should have been a fun coin. Something for the British people to enjoy, mess around with and develop a following. Instead it's been aimed at "freeing the UK people" - from what? Our ridiculously strong currency?

Well done. Both the devs of this coin and the "real devs". You've both managed to take something with huge potential and drive it so far into the ground not even Stackcoin can reach it.

Bravo.
Lucasgabd
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1120

There's no need to be upset

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 10:38:06 PM

the big question is:
where can I download the wallet?

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄