Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 06:42:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SHA][UKC] UKcoin for UK Citizens Financial FREEDOM The from the ₤ Pound  (Read 10669 times)
Crypto-t

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2014, 06:49:26 PM

We will announce the Official UK Coin in the next 30 minutes because of these scammers.

We have a real team and crypto workshops in the UK - first one in 2 weeks! We have two national journalists ready to promote UK Coin.

The official UK Coin site is here: http://uk-coin.org/ and there is no 50% premine! We have real workshops planned and a convention in Birmingham early summer!

This is a blatant scam!

Oh thanks for pointing this out..I will check this correct site. I appreciate it. Smiley Is there an ANN THREAD here for it?

raskul

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 06:49:49 PM

http://ukpool.org   dashboard hashrate is only 1/3 to 1/2 of actual...  Huh

Looks like UKCoin has been launched!!!

hurrah! hurrah! hurrah!

tips    1APp826DqjJBdsAeqpEstx6Q8hD4urac8a
WhatTheGox
Legendary

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 06:53:19 PM

im uk so give me coins Tongue
duazo

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 06:53:50 PM

Really, this is just a blatant pump and dump scheme!

This is potentially a trademark infringement on a real team that have been developing a real coin with resources: workshops, 2 national journalists ready to write stories, Crypto Convention based in Birmingham and much more.

This is just a scam and I will ask the mods to remove it!

Yes your "real team" and "real coin" are so real that your website is full of dead links. No info on the team, no info on the coin, nothing... but we should trust your coin over this one, right?

BTC: 141svhv9AsMLgsXDjhvZwWagRUpGWYptRE
DRK: XrnVid6U2kvTP77EifHtgxe3tEovUFK45B
IFC: iHEo7CrpQhLaTKeBxHaSvfVLTvQq1M5UcW
th3joker

Activity: 319

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 06:54:18 PM

Nice little collection of crap coins they have going here:

mitcoin.org

shitcoin.biz

verncoin.org

www.coinmint.net

www.hempcoin.org

www.selectcoin.org

www.trumpcoin.org

www.verncoin.com

www.verncoin.net

www.verncoin.org

zingcoin.org

th3joker

Activity: 319

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 06:55:59 PM

This is potentially a trademark infringement on a real team that have been developing a real coin with resources: workshops, 2 national journalists ready to write stories, Crypto Convention based in Birmingham and much more.

Yes your "real team" and "real coin" are so real that your website is full of dead links. No info on the team, no info on the coin, nothing... but we should trust your coin over this one, right?
Well do you think that might be because we hadn't announced yet?

all their coins are the same with links for a windows only wallet and coming soons for the rest. Would you prefer we did a half assed launch like theirs then?
mine2slow

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 06:56:58 PM

160000.00 UKC in 45 min solo, ima quit while im ahead...  Grin
raskul

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 06:57:42 PM

I think we should just stick with this UKCoin, it's launched, does it really matter who the dev is amidst a sea of altcoin sewage?

Crypto-t

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2014, 06:58:48 PM

We wasn't ready to launch until we found this scam coin, so we posted the site to prove we are real - think about it.

raskul

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 07:01:34 PM

We wasn't ready to launch until we found this scam coin, so we posted the site to prove we are real - think about it.

and this lot beat you to it, simple as that. stop whinging.

pandher
Legendary

Activity: 952

Stagnation is Death

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2014, 07:04:07 PM

How is actually a scam coin? they launched before you thats why? you could have had an announcement thread early but now its tool late
Crypto-t

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2014, 07:05:11 PM

You know little about trademark infringement.

We are now contacting godaddy with an official C&D.

How is actually a scam coin? they launched before you thats why? you could have had an announcement thread early but now its tool late

raskul

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 07:06:01 PM

please show us your trademark certificate. I have one for my business, so show us yours and we'll believe you.

-Greed-

Activity: 910

Decentralized Jihad

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 07:07:48 PM

Please, no more country-coins Angry

raskul

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 07:08:10 PM

Please, no more country-coins Angry

hurrah! hurrah!

BitcoinFX
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1720

https://youtu.be/DsAVx0u9Cw4 ... Dr. WHO < KLF

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2014, 07:09:01 PM

The other coin is probably a more genuine effort by all accounts.

However, its still quite assuming to claim to be the 'official' crypto currency of an existing sovereign state.

Again, what algo is this 'official' UK Coin to be Crypto-t ?

~ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Np6gyUb0E7o

"Bitcoin OG" 1JXFXUBGs2ZtEDAQMdZ3tkCKo38nT2XSEp | Bitcoin logo™ Enforcer? | Bitcoin is BTC | CSW is NOT Satoshi Nakamoto | I Mine BTC, LTC, ZEC, XMR and GAP | BTC on Tor addnodes Project | Media enquiries : Wu Ming | Enjoy The Money Machine | "You cannot compete with Open Source" and "Cryptography != Banana" | BSV and BCH are COUNTERFEIT.
Crypto-t

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2014, 07:12:59 PM

Check out this bunch of scammers other coins.

Our team have identified all their coins, and some have not been released yet!

Nice little collection of crap coins they have going here:

mitcoin.org

shitcoin.biz

verncoin.org

www.coinmint.net

www.hempcoin.org

www.selectcoin.org

www.trumpcoin.org

www.verncoin.com

www.verncoin.net

www.verncoin.org

zingcoin.org

mine2slow

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 07:14:49 PM

Quantumbud

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 07:54:44 PM

The other coin is probably a more genuine effort by all accounts.

However, its still quite assuming to claim to be the 'official' crypto currency of an existing sovereign state.

Again, what algo is this 'official' UK Coin to be Crypto-t ?

~ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Np6gyUb0E7o

After watching that vid my vote would be for "blobbycoin"
Kyune

Activity: 287

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 07:54:58 PM

While the coin posted by the OP may well be a scam, throwing legal threats around like this will probably backfire and lose you support for your coin.

BTC:  1K4VpdQXQhgmTmq68rbWhybvoRcyNHKyVP
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: