Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:44:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Has alt season started?  (Read 1224 times)
Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 05:46:53 AM

The altcoin season doesn't seem to have started yet, altcoin is moving very slowly because they are waiting for the bitcoin season. Maybe after that new altcoin can move up. So I have not planned to buy some altcoin because at the moment altcoin hasn't been able to give me much profit. I expect Bitcoin to fly first now.
altcoin cant increase if market dominance so low compared with bitcoin, it just has 33% in thousand altcoins

Bitcoin has 67% market dominance in just 1 coin. it shows how low altcoins are, so altcoins need more market dominance

yes, i agree that in this time the good coin to invest is just bitcoin only, altcoins are look doubting

Agree, the market dominance is very high for the Bitcoin and it is impossible for the altcoin to increase. Still, it is a very good chance for the investors to grab some cheap coins altcoin with high potential active developments will help the coin to increase very quickly once the dominance of Bitcoin is going down.

I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 07:01:04 AM

The altcoin season doesn't seem to have started yet, altcoin is moving very slowly because they are waiting for the bitcoin season. Maybe after that new altcoin can move up. So I have not planned to buy some altcoin because at the moment altcoin hasn't been able to give me much profit. I expect Bitcoin to fly first now.
We may have to wait a little longer because the value of Bitcoin is currently unstable and the high volatility of the market is the main reason affecting so many other altcoins. I think the altcoin season is unlikely to happen this year and we may have to wait a long time because the current trend is focusing heavily on Bitcoin. I personally still hope that the altcoin season could happen sooner but now can't do anything but be patient because things often happen unexpectedly in this market.
Things happened surprisingly most of the time. We can't accurately predict the market, all we can do is to continue chasing and speculate the next good run. Optimistic investors are always willing to wait and patiently trade little by little. Some might do little scalps and try to accomplished decent profits while others are into long and keep buying those cheap coins that they've spotted around the market.

Whatever  trading style  you have, it's best to stay calm and patiently observe every market movements. From that point you'll be able to get some hints on when the strong bull will hit the market.
Bitze
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1042

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 09:38:12 AM

Do you believe that it has started? I have a good feeling that I should buy them before winter. Prove me wrong.

i basically agree with your opinion. i also see better times ahead than the last 1 or 2 years.
but even if we are of this opinion, caution is advised. there are simply too often false temptations.
divide investments in any case and do not invest everything directly at once. Cool
Endikadija

Activity: 1458
Merit: 509

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 09:47:43 AM

altcoin cant increase if market dominance so low compared with bitcoin, it just has 33% in thousand altcoins

Bitcoin has 67% market dominance in just 1 coin. it shows how low altcoins are, so altcoins need more market dominance

yes, i agree that in this time the good coin to invest is just bitcoin only, altcoins are look doubting

Agree, the market dominance is very high for the Bitcoin and it is impossible for the altcoin to increase. Still, it is a very good chance for the investors to grab some cheap coins altcoin with high potential active developments will help the coin to increase very quickly once the dominance of Bitcoin is going down.
You must stop talk bullshit about that altcoin is still possible to increase whatever the price of bitcoin is. look at a few days ago when some altcoins are getting huge increase even when bitcoin has dumped from above 10k to the below 8k.
The bull trend of altcoin is not only determined by the bitcoin trend but some traders are actively doing swing trade from bitcoin to altcoin too.
This needs a lot of explanation about the correlation between altcoin and bitcoin.
cunguks

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

Polkadog - Multi-Chain Defi Meme

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 11:33:58 AM

Do you believe that it has started? I have a good feeling that I should buy them before winter. Prove me wrong.

i basically agree with your opinion. i also see better times ahead than the last 1 or 2 years.
but even if we are of this opinion, caution is advised. there are simply too often false temptations.
divide investments in any case and do not invest everything directly at once. Cool
people who invest in crypto certainly have hope for a better future for their investment. but my fears and worries remain a common problem for crypto investments. because you can see how the market looks calm, but no one can know what will happen in the next 1-2 hours. especially to see what next year. we might be able to see from trade trends. but that is not a 100% guarantee it will happen.

noninum

Activity: 505
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 12:01:41 PM

But if eventually the dominance of the price of Bitcoin still does not go down then you will experience a loss in the alt you have bought. Indeed, the dominance of Bitcoin is still strong and we do not know when it will end. I personally still have confidence that the Altcoin season will come soon.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Pelunize12

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 12:04:20 PM

<snip>

You must stop talk bullshit about that altcoin is still possible to increase whatever the price of bitcoin is. look at a few days ago when some altcoins are getting huge increase even when bitcoin has dumped from above 10k to the below 8k.
The bull trend of altcoin is not only determined by the bitcoin trend but some traders are actively doing swing trade from bitcoin to altcoin too.
This needs a lot of explanation about the correlation between altcoin and bitcoin.
what do u wanna tell us, bruh?
you only look at micro view not macro, and you made opinion just based on one thing, not consider others thing
whatever it is, altcoin is still on bearish right now

Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 08, 2019, 04:44:25 AM

if that's the reason then you should buy altcoins because the price is still low now, because it's useless when you just wait for the bitcoin season because at that time at least altcoins will pumps happen. so why buy altcoins when the pump is running, that's the wrong way because at least we don't need to wait for a pump to start buying
It is too soon to buy altcoins, you would be right if the altcoin season was just around the corner but I do not see it that way, so the best option is to wait and avoid making any kind of move, I know you will not be able to buy at the bottom of the market if you do this, but very few traders do and the ones that did it will claim that it was a matter of skill but most likely it was because of luck, let the market play itself and only buy good altcoins once the bitcoin dominance goes down.
miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 08, 2019, 05:22:01 AM

But if eventually the dominance of the price of Bitcoin still does not go down then you will experience a loss in the alt you have bought. Indeed, the dominance of Bitcoin is still strong and we do not know when it will end. I personally still have confidence that the Altcoin season will come soon.
Bitcoin's dominance cannot be higher than 80% when there are so many coins in the cryptocurrency market. It is best to invest in Altcoins right now, the Bitcoin dominance index will drop next year.

Yes, everyone is expecting right now it is very good to grab the altcoin in the market due to fluctuation we are seeing with the Bitcoin dominance. Once the dominance for Bitcoin starts decreasing we might see a complete upward trend for the altcoins. So it is always good to accumulate when the market situation seems to be in a downtrend.
alan2here

Activity: 1778
Merit: 504

WorkAsPro

View Profile
November 08, 2019, 09:28:29 AM

if that's the reason then you should buy altcoins because the price is still low now, because it's useless when you just wait for the bitcoin season because at that time at least altcoins will pumps happen. so why buy altcoins when the pump is running, that's the wrong way because at least we don't need to wait for a pump to start buying
It is too soon to buy altcoins, you would be right if the altcoin season was just around the corner but I do not see it that way, so the best option is to wait and avoid making any kind of move, I know you will not be able to buy at the bottom of the market if you do this, but very few traders do and the ones that did it will claim that it was a matter of skill but most likely it was because of luck, let the market play itself and only buy good altcoins once the bitcoin dominance goes down.
Altcoin season probably hasn't really started because right now I only see the top coins rising and there hasn't been any change for all altcoins. We are still in bear market at the moment and are all happening unexpectedly so I do not believe in any predictions of others. If you want the altcoin season to appear, then you should analyze this market yourself because until now everything has not been too much difference compared to last year.

The only problem here is that profits and investors only consider altcoin as a tool to make money . Before investing, take some time to analyze the volatility of that coin to avoid unnecessary risks.

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
Kersh768

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

Freshdice.com

View Profile
November 08, 2019, 12:40:45 PM

Not yet in my opinion. Indeed we are somewhat seeing some recovery to some altcoin but I doubt that it would be the start already of the recovery. It is too early and more likely to happen at the end of this year, as what is expected by the majority of the investors. Investing would be a good idea but be mindful of the risk tht not all alts would be able to recover the downfall this year. Only those which has large community of investors and users are hving chances to more likely to recover and be profitable.

░▓███▓▓▓▓▒▒          
                        ▒██▒      ▓██▓▒▒█▓▓▒      
                ░▓███▓▓▒▓▓██▓      ▒██████    
          ░▓███░      ▒█▓▒░  ▒███████████  
      ▒██▓▒░  ▒▓███▓      ▒▓▓▓█████████░  
  ░██▓        ▒▓▒░    ░▓▓▓▓▓███████▓███▓  
▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ░▒▒▓▓▓███████▓      ███  
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████      ░███▒
▒██▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████  ▒█████
  ▓█    ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓███████
    █▓    ▒██▓▓▓█▓▓▓████████▒    ░██████▒
    ▓██▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████      ▒██████▓
      ██████▓█▓█▓█▓████████▒  ▓███████▒
       ▓███████████▓▓█████████████████
         ▓███████████▓█████░    ▓███████░
           ███████    ▓██████▓      ▓█████▓  
           ░▓█████▒    ▓██████    ▓████▓    
              ░▓████▓   ▒███████████▓      
                 ░▓█████████████▓▓▒        
                         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░            
Fresh Dice||||||Dice Now!
Omega Weapon

Merit: 501

View Profile
November 14, 2019, 02:21:12 AM

Altcoin season probably hasn't really started because right now I only see the top coins rising and there hasn't been any change for all altcoins. We are still in bear market at the moment and are all happening unexpectedly so I do not believe in any predictions of others. If you want the altcoin season to appear, then you should analyze this market yourself because until now everything has not been too much difference compared to last year.

The only problem here is that profits and investors only consider altcoin as a tool to make money . Before investing, take some time to analyze the volatility of that coin to avoid unnecessary risks.
There was a time in which investors thought that altcoins could be a way to improve the development of this market but since then I have understood that altcoins are only good for one purpose and that is to make money with them but it is not a good idea to invest in any altcoin, there are thousands of them and it is impossible to invest in every single one of them or to try to analyze them all so the only option is to only invest in popular altcoins like ethereum.
kapalmabur

Activity: 2002
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 14, 2019, 01:32:33 PM

There was a time in which investors thought that altcoins could be a way to improve the development of this market but since then I have understood that altcoins are only good for one purpose and that is to make money with them but it is not a good idea to invest in any altcoin, there are thousands of them and it is impossible to invest in every single one of them or to try to analyze them all so the only option is to only invest in popular altcoins like ethereum.
it's not wrong for you to invest in some altcoin that you think is good for the future,
ethereum is known as altcoin which is able to compete with bitcoin, but try to find information about altcoin in the top 100 Coinmarketcap!
sarmrakib

Activity: 1292
Merit: 101

Vave.com

View Profile
November 14, 2019, 03:06:15 PM

Actually the market is looking so steady .I am not watching any huge altcoins pump so how can i say the time is being started .We are still in huge loss and didn't recover yet .I hope we will get a huge pump in near future what help us to recover our whole loss.

alan2here

Activity: 1778
Merit: 504

WorkAsPro

View Profile
November 14, 2019, 03:58:34 PM

Actually the market is looking so steady .I am not watching any huge altcoins pump so how can i say the time is being started .We are still in huge loss and didn't recover yet .I hope we will get a huge pump in near future what help us to recover our whole loss.
It will take a lot of time for the pump to start working again because the altcoin season has not started this year and the downtrend is still overwhelming this market. I think it should be patient and wait for some time to know what trends will happen next because if you choose to invest now the risk will be great. I personally believe the altcoin season will occur in mid 2020.

May be just a small prediction of me but the recent growth of the market makes a lot of investors coming back and it is certain that the market will be interesting next year.

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
aomakun

Activity: 1020
Merit: 253

JangaCams.com

View Profile
November 14, 2019, 04:12:20 PM

yes I think I still need more time for altcoin, there are no signs of a good price movement specifically. there are still many coin prices below and the volume in some altcoins has not grown, have to wait for more time and I hope it won't be long

█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████  ████
████████████████████▀▀  ▀████
███████████████▀▀   ▄▄███████
███▀  ▀██████     ▐██████████
██     █████▌       ▀████████
██      ▀▀███    ▐█▄  ▀██████
██               ▐███▄▄  ▀███
██▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▄     ▄███████ ▄  █
██████▄▄▄████████████████████

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
FREE CHAT

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
BigBos

Activity: 1876
Merit: 447

View Profile
November 14, 2019, 04:45:29 PM

actually, feeling is not enough to predict current prices, but because so much information is strong enough to make prices rise, I agree with that opinion. although the current price of bitcoin is not far from the level of $ 8500, I am pretty sure that the price will recover soon and reach the price of $ 9000 by the end of this month, and most likely will reach a higher price in December. I'm sure the price of bitcoin is not far from the price of $ 10k at the end of this year, and that makes a pretty good achievement compared to the end of 2018.
pamsugas

Merit: 255

View Profile
November 15, 2019, 06:53:10 AM

I guess we are at the end of the alt session. some reliable predictions like Tradingshoot say that alt sessions will occur in the next 1-2 weeks
read here https://www.tradingview.com/chart/BTCUSD/iyy9sJ23-Is-this-a-sign-that-the-ALT-SEASON-has-started/
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
November 15, 2019, 07:15:53 AM

alt season will start when bitcoin season starts first mate,anyway if you did purchased that time ?then you will be trapped for today because price is still dropping up to this moment.

but if there is a reason for you to hold longer?then better do as we don't really know when the season will start and all we have is speculations so better buy now and keep the currencies in you hands.

but if you want more safeties then buy at least the top 10-20 .
adamin1i

Activity: 539
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 15, 2019, 07:33:41 AM

we can't talk about a real bull run, but thanks to the horizontal movement of the BTC, we can see that the prices of subcoins have risen compared to a few months ago. you can tell it is mini bull.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: