Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 01:07:41 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Vault of Satoshi asks What Coins Do You Want to See?  (Read 31509 times)
passipapa

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 10:26:18 PM

+1  Digitalcoin

the future
james6546

Activity: 691
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 10:30:21 PM

Hello, another vote for Noblecoin from me please.

My main reasons are that its honest, solid, has a great community and team.

if you look through the entire Noblecoin thread, there are very few negative posts, which is unique in itself. Then every one of the negative ones, even if they are sensitive, has been answered in a positive and constructive way by the dev. Pretty cool.
AngusCanine
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

To weird to live To rare to die

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2014, 10:31:58 PM

PlatinumCoin

http://www.plt.co.in
emmnazady

Activity: 284
Merit: 250

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2014, 11:19:49 PM

Coin2 The Best BTC
[/b]

Next-Gen of
Algo Stablecoins

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
TheStandard█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
  Join Private Sale of $TST
  No KYC     Fair Launch Auction

CopperLaunch.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████

████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████   ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄   ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌                ▐█████
███████▄   ▀████▀   ▄███████
BassDuck

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2014, 11:26:12 PM

Hey there, I'd like to put in a vote for NobleCoin, I've been following it since pretty early in its appearance and when I first found it the principle and ideology behind it really took me.
Before I found NobleCoin I was strictly mining and trading for profit, but I've found myself making more emotionally biased decisions regarding my NobleCoin position and although I can't speak for everyone in the NobleCoin community, I feel this is the general consensus.

I feel that the recent series of events regarding some of the smaller coin-coin exchanges have severely hurt NobleCoin, many people have either lost NobleCoin or been struck with extended periods of uncertainty regarding their NobleCoin holdings. With the lack of an established, secure and respectable exchange many people who are using alt coins for investment, especially ones that are not easily tradeable due to low trade volume as a result of lack of exchange support, will be dumping for a more secure option.

I personally believe that NobleCoin has a bright future, it has set a precedent of transparency and good will, and I feel it has been attacked for this, of course I am biased, but of all the coins I have mined/traded I feel that NobleCoin is the most Ideologically legitimate.

I hope you really consider NobleCoin, for everything the Dev and community of this coin has strived to achieve, I believe they deserve more support from more established organizations in the crypto world, because it feels to me like they've been snubbed out.

Anyway That's my piece, good luck to all the other coins and I hope to see noble on your exchange in the future!

omgnaro

Activity: 119

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 11:45:57 PM

Reddcoin is a social currency dedicated to tipping on social networks as a way to bring crypto-currencies to the general public. Reddcoin aims to achieve this by integrating a tipping system with all major social networks to make the process of exchanging coins simple, fun and rewarding both for the giver and the receiver.
Everyone wins with Reddcoin:
Social networks are always looking for new ways to have their users interact with each other.
Content creators benefit from receiving Reddcoin tips by exchanging them to fiat currencies or by holding them to benefit from appreciation in value.
Reddcoin holders benefit from appreciation in value. Tipping someone Reddcoins on social networks is not only a noble gesture, but also the fastest way to grow the size of user base.

Reddcoin
whylieaboutcake

Activity: 245

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 12:18:10 AM

please consider Noble coin.

if you would like some more info on Noble
https://www.noblemovement.com

thank you for your consideration

Thanks for posting this, nice to see a place with an established marketplace to use the coin and an ambassador program - we'll for sure look into if it's a viable coin to add.

I would like to add to this:

NobleCoin has been around for well over 2 months now. NobleCoin might look like just another clone coin, but there is more than enough to make up for this.

An active, transparant, honest and caring dev (Rofo), who is the hardest working man I've met at this forum. He is devoted to make NobleCoin work and is going through great lengths to achieve this. He is even covering losses to any NobleCoin holder who lost coins in a pool messing up and even when an exchange got hacked soon after the launch!

You already noticed the marketplace (which will offer precious metals soon at a massive 12% dicount) and ambassador program, but there was also The water project Where 5,000 USD was raised at a marketcap between 200k and 400k. (>1% of marketcap in donations!)

NobleCoin also recently got into the eSports world, being sponsor of RG:Canada, a CS:GO team to promote cryptocurrencies in the gaming world. This is also backed by offering Amazon, newegg and steam giftcards at a discount in the marketplace! Bring in those gamers!

Merchants were involved from the start, currently sporting 36 merchants accepting NobleCoin as payment.

NobleCoin is here not only for NobleCoin, but for cryptocurrency in general. Promoting cryptocurrency and figuring out about legislation, using the NobleCoin marketplace as a case-study .

To get a good idea of the evolution of NobleCoin, please check the history: https://www.noblemovement.com/a-history-insight-into-noblecoin-long/ We have had to overcome a lot of vile attempts to hurt the image of NobleCoin (appears some people are scared of us changing the pump n dump crypto scene..), but we are still around, with a stronger than ever community!

Thanks for considering,

NorrisK
I would also love to see Noblecoin added. The community really is great. If you browse through the thread, you'll notice a lack of childish things like "TO THE MOON" that fill so many other coins threads. The Noblecoin community instead has intelligent discussion and productive communication about crypto and other topics. It is definitely a rising star, and I'm proud to be a part of it.

whylieaboutcake

Activity: 245

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 12:19:41 AM

Hey there, I'd like to put in a vote for NobleCoin, I've been following it since pretty early in its appearance and when I first found it the principle and ideology behind it really took me.
Before I found NobleCoin I was strictly mining and trading for profit, but I've found myself making more emotionally biased decisions regarding my NobleCoin position and although I can't speak for everyone in the NobleCoin community, I feel this is the general consensus.

I feel that the recent series of events regarding some of the smaller coin-coin exchanges have severely hurt NobleCoin, many people have either lost NobleCoin or been struck with extended periods of uncertainty regarding their NobleCoin holdings. With the lack of an established, secure and respectable exchange many people who are using alt coins for investment, especially ones that are not easily tradeable due to low trade volume as a result of lack of exchange support, will be dumping for a more secure option.

I personally believe that NobleCoin has a bright future, it has set a precedent of transparency and good will, and I feel it has been attacked for this, of course I am biased, but of all the coins I have mined/traded I feel that NobleCoin is the most Ideologically legitimate.

I hope you really consider NobleCoin, for everything the Dev and community of this coin has strived to achieve, I believe they deserve more support from more established organizations in the crypto world, because it feels to me like they've been snubbed out.

Anyway That's my piece, good luck to all the other coins and I hope to see noble on your exchange in the future!
I definitely agree. You know you're doing something great when there are lots of other people out to get you and push you down. But Rofo and the community has continued to show determination and perseverance.

dekdek

Activity: 98

| TeamFLT | Trader & Investor |

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 12:21:58 AM
Last edit: March 19, 2014, 12:44:23 AM by dekdek

+1 for Nextcoin ( NXT )

For more Information :

http://nxtarea.com/

https://nextcoin.org/index.php

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=345619.0

Tai zen here : http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLMBYy3lWO3Dn1F9Js_-XbuLh-yFJYEtc-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wCjm6rPQaCg

Nxt : 12942378479747795105

lecristoph

Activity: 59

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 12:30:33 AM

Mintcoin is an obvious candidate and my top choice:

http://mintcoin.cc/about-mintcoin
ZBBBB

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 12:34:07 AM

Noblecoin should be your number 1 choice. There are several things to consider when you look at the current alt world today, but it is all about the end game. The key things you MUST have is dedicated Dev and a solid infrastructure before you can go anywhere. Noblecoin is leaps and bounds ahead of the game.  The dev, Rofo, is constantly moving, constantly thinking, and always progressing. Within the first few months the coin has a solid community and was the LEADER, I want to reiterate that as there has been a lot of, well I don't want to say copying, but a lot of coins implemented similar things within weeks. Noble was the first to really go with the single block retarget to defeat multipools, implement it's own marketplace that has been strong since launch, and have a solid road map to the future. Since then we have seen things come up where other coins have implemented very similar things. It just shows how forward thinking this dev and team are and what the future will hold for Noble.

NobleCoin is going places and has solid branding and is easily recognizable to anyone who sees it and continues to progress. It is a must have for anyone and everyone and needs to be at the top of the list. Cheers.
Geode

Activity: 106

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 12:47:45 AM

Mintcoin is an obvious candidate and my top choice:

http://mintcoin.cc/about-mintcoin

Definitely this. I love Mintcoin!

If my post has helped you in some way, please consider donating-Blackcoin: BRJLA6cgXyyYaDfetVoSpo8pNmQDRAfuPA
ShibeonBarkmont

Activity: 100

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 12:50:39 AM

Hey Adam,

I would love to see Mintcoin added. The exchange is great and so is the coin, so I think it is a good match. There is active presence from the developer and a large and rapidly growing community. I would love to see Canadians being able to purchase Mintcoins with Canadian dollars and not have to get Bitcoins first then buy Mintcoins. Mintcoins now are generating 20% 'interest' in the first year from Proof of Stake minting which I think is really cool.

I also like how the logos were redesigned. I feel the name has a nice marketing angle to it and it can draw in new customers. It has a nice gustatory component to it and it seems to have validity because of the Mint name. If you add it, I will add Vault of Satoshi to my own marketing campaign to help bring in tons of new customers.

Mintcoin would be a great addition Smiley
rmoraos

Activity: 452

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 01:03:50 AM

Hey Adam,

I would love to see Mintcoin added. The exchange is great and so is the coin, so I think it is a good match. There is active presence from the developer and a large and rapidly growing community. I would love to see Canadians being able to purchase Mintcoins with Canadian dollars and not have to get Bitcoins first then buy Mintcoins. Mintcoins now are generating 20% 'interest' in the first year from Proof of Stake minting which I think is really cool.

I also like how the logos were redesigned. I feel the name has a nice marketing angle to it and it can draw in new customers. It has a nice gustatory component to it and it seems to have validity because of the Mint name. If you add it, I will add Vault of Satoshi to my own marketing campaign to help bring in tons of new customers.

Mintcoin would be a great addition Smiley

Mintcoin definitely, lots of merchants already support mints ! Great community, look in our thread !

▄▄██████████████▄▄
             ▄███████████████████████▄
           █████████████████████████████
         ███▀▀█████▀▀ ██  ██  ▀▀██████████
        ██▀ ▄  ▀      ██  ██      ▀█████████
       █▀ ▄██▀        ██  ██        █████████
      ▀ ▄███▌      ███████████▄▄  ▄███████████
      ▄████▌        ▀██████████████████████████
    ▄██████     ██▄   ▀███████████████████████████▀
  ▄████████    █████▄▄  ▀███████████████████████▀
▄██████████    ████████▄  ▀███████████████████▀
    ███████    ██████████▄   ▀██████████████▀ ▄█
    ███████    ████████████▄▄  ▀██████████▀ ▄███
    ███████▌    ██████████████▄  ▀██████▀ ▄████
     ███████      ██████████████▄  ▀██▀ ▄██████
      ███████▄      ▀██████████▀      ████████
       ████████       ██  ██        █████████
        █████████▄    ██  ██     ▄██████████
          ██████████▄▄██▄▄██▄▄▄███████████
            ████████████████████████████
              ▀██████████████████████▀
                  ▀▀████████████▀▀

LocalCoinSwap
   World's Most Inclusive 
         Cryptocurrency Marketplace
[]
██████████████
█████████████████
██░░░░░████████████
██░░░░░██████████████
█████████████████████
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
█████████████████████
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
█████████████████████
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
TELEGRAM
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
REDDIT
INSTAGRAM
MEDIUM
LINKED IN
STEEMIT
hybridsole

Activity: 944
Merit: 783

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 01:09:54 AM

Agree with Mintcoin.
luckycoin1

Activity: 139
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 01:17:29 AM

Noblecoin

VoS I have used you a few times for Peercoin orders in the past and enjoyed your service although for US customers the mail time was a little more lengthy than I would have like but that was outside of your control.  Once your customer service rep had that check in the mail I had INSTANT credit which was amazing!  I really wish

Why do I vote for Noblecoin? The dev is constantly pushing what the other coin developers are doing: Putting himself as a tax example for the cyrpto community, a market place to purchase gift cards, charity funds which we raised $5,000 dollars within a few short weeks with such a tiny marketcap, and transparency with the pre-mine holdings by the development community.  Mind you the coin is less than 90 days old, the exchanges we have been on tend to have consistent buy/sells.  I highly suggest you just take a moment and stop by our thread or talk to our development team to see our dedication!

I have used Noblecoin to both donated over $100USD at the time to charity water and purchased 150,000NOBL worth of Amazon Giftcards on their market.  Thank you very much for the consideration.
williamevanl

Activity: 404
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 01:34:54 AM

I won't vote for any 'coins' but how about just a request not to add anything that is just a copy or slightly modified version of Bitcoin. So basically everything. Stop adding everything.
techbytes
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054

Point. Click. Blockchain

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 01:45:48 AM

Digitalcoin will not disappoint...

-tb-

G2Dolphin

Activity: 26