Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:12:49 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you do when a project fails you as abounty hunter or investor  (Read 2085 times)
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 06:32:12 AM

It depends on the project team effort to build the product of the project itself.
If we saw their effort is hard and they do everything with the project but the market says the opposite thing, we can accept the fail as just a bad luck for us. But if the project team looks like never have an intention to make the project grow, we should blame the project team and make sure we're not joining any other project from them anymore
forexandcryptoauditor
Copper Member

Activity: 1190
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2019, 06:33:34 AM

Definitely, we have to take learning from the past experiences and try to move on. But since we the people are so optimistic, sometimes over optimistic, we should never regret our decision. For bounty hunters its just their efforts got wasted but for investors, its their hard earn money which is wasted due to dead project. For investors they always have chance to judge the project. Now a days its better to buy token after few months of listing as its always seen that price goes more than 50% down from the ICO/IEO price. So based on the performance, investors should select a project after certain time.

Polar91

Activity: 1120
Merit: 553

Filipino Translator 🇵🇭

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2019, 06:38:11 AM

As an investor or bounty hunter, you have dedicated either your funds or time for a pjoject and it turns out to be a fail project, what next?

As usual as what other bounty hunters do, I move on and find for another opportunity through another projects but I make sure that this time I'll be more picky when choosing one. For the projects that I found failed, I use to remove it from my list thus even if it exist to my wallet, I don't bother to check it making myself be more positive and optimistic to work with the new upcoming projects.
Doranile432

Activity: 476
Merit: 22

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 06:41:41 AM

Nothing comes easily so if any bounty project fails me i will let go and move on, this doesn't mean i will quit hunting for more, there is no reason to give up because of few failures
Samboo

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 06:58:56 AM

It is really a bad situation for bounty hunters and investors when the projects in which they have invested money and time as bounty hunters turn out to be a scam and a failed one. And it is natural for them to lament and let out their complaint on social medias and bitcoin forum following such event. But there is a lesson from this. You should research thoroughly beforehand. 

HabiebRiziq

Activity: 966
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 06:59:15 AM

As an investor or bounty hunter, you have dedicated either your funds or time for a pjoject and it turns out to be a fail project, what next?

Many at times we have come across this situations and I see a lot of negative posts from different bodies about this projects, y? Because people are hurt and have lost precious time and capital.

I suggest that whenever this situations arise, rather than telling the whole world how you messed up, tell yourself never again and pick up your pieces, go back to the drawing board and never repeat 🔂 that same action that lead you to following and supporting a failed / scam project in the first place.

Beware guys!
When we have dedicated our time and money to a project and then the project fails, of course we will feel very disappointed because what we do ends up in vain and maybe many people who share the experience to provide information to people so as not to experience things the same with him. And I think when we get that, we will be more careful in choosing each project so that it does not experience the same thing again.
blckhawk

Activity: 1540
Merit: 333

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 08:05:10 AM

You can't really do much but just to move on and learn from your mistakes. Either way, investing in ICOs and such is always a gamble a lot riskier than bitcoin's volatility since you invest in a newly minted coin or project that has potential but lacking of investors and user base, and it feels experimental since it hasn't really experience real-life use cases. Every investment is a gamble, they just vary in degree of profit and loss factor. One tip I can only give is do not put all you cards in, that is not to invest everything you have, and research then conclude whether a particular organization/company has the objectives to grow and be successful.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
xOdiumNostrumx

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 08:21:49 AM

Well, you move on, what else to do haha, you dont really have any other options. The fact is that more than 95% of projects that have opened up bounty threads here will eventually fail, some right at the beginning of their "journey" and some later on that path, so you better be well prepared and accept this fact when jumping into the bounty hunting scene.
AicecreaME

Activity: 2380
Merit: 454

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 05:28:29 PM

Well, you move on, what else to do haha, you dont really have any other options. The fact is that more than 95% of projects that have opened up bounty threads here will eventually fail, some right at the beginning of their "journey" and some later on that path, so you better be well prepared and accept this fact when jumping into the bounty hunting scene.

Correct, that is why it is called bounty "hunting", even in predators, hunting never succeeded most of the time, it varies of their hunting skills, but no matter how skillful you are, if your prey (ICO) is smarter than you (by fooling you), you'll starve forever, and this is when you have to add something on your skill, and that is your hunting instinct to get those prey (ICO) precisely without failing.
Ken_terrance

Activity: 574
Merit: 18

Making Smart Money Work

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 05:34:35 PM

I don't expect good results from all bounties i promote so when failure do comes i will take it as a piece of cake and keep my head up and keep hunting till i come across good projects again although this can't get me blind to do research on the projects, its better to get a failed project than a scam project

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬   Prasaga   │   Making Smart Money Work   ▬  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Tech WP  /  Commercial WP  //  Twitter  /  Facebook  /  Discord  /  Telegram
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pinkris128

Activity: 812
Merit: 262

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 05:36:48 PM

Many at times we have come across this situations and I see a lot of negative posts from different bodies about this projects, y? Because people are hurt and have lost precious time and capital.

I suggest that whenever this situations arise, rather than telling the whole world how you messed up, tell yourself never again and pick up your pieces, go back to the drawing board and never repeat 🔂 that same action that lead you to following and supporting a failed / scam project in the first place.

Beware guys!

Telling the world how you messed up can help people out there because at least they will be warned. This can still be a good thing as long as you separate the rants from the criticism. Indeed, if the project fails, there is nothing for you to blame because you're supposed to know and accepted the risks of investing. Complaining like a child will do you no good. Instead, it will be wiser to move forward with the hard things you learned from that experience.
nicecrypto

Activity: 1260
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2019, 06:06:16 PM

It sucks but you must move on, what else can be done except you just accept it as part of your experience in crypto, I have had some failed bounty project and my own investment but I try not to let it weigh me down, I just try to be more careful and observant ofcourse.
Boov

Activity: 868
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 06:06:48 PM

I don't expect good results from all bounties i promote so when failure do comes i will take it as a piece of cake and keep my head up and keep hunting till i come across good projects again although this can't get me blind to do research on the projects, its better to get a failed project than a scam project
Yeah! Being ready with all the probabilities and possibilities will be the answer. We are all a bounty hunters, we does not even know if they are going to pay us for our work, but still we take the risk. When joining bounty we should take the risk and be prepared that our efforts will not be paid.
poptok1

Activity: 1638
Merit: 756

Bobby Fischer was right

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2019, 06:17:55 PM

It is best to just forget and move on, of course if that was only a bounty hunt. As a case as investor, things may turn out  bit south, especially if KYC was used during the promo process. If the project went down due to deliberate, faulty or simply fraudulent cause, participants may be called by the authorities as a witnesses. Quite a lot of unnecessary troubles, if you ask me.
Now think about what happens during such scenario, if some minor lies from your side went on, while signing up for kyc...
Not to spread fud but let's face reality, it may happen.

Palider

Activity: 1273
Merit: 507

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 06:35:53 PM

Yeah! Being ready with all the probabilities and possibilities will be the answer. We are all a bounty hunters, we does not even know if they are going to pay us for our work, but still we take the risk. When joining bounty we should take the risk and be prepared that our efforts will not be paid.
You are just wasting your precious time on bounty campaigns that you have no guarantee of paying. We should avoid this and find other alternative ways to earn money. Sometimes we need to let go of them as well because we see new opportunities that will change our lives.
Senar Gitar

Activity: 31
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 06:45:11 PM

What is next? regret then contemplate fate. I mean after losing a large investment in the project. in fact it is a risk in the form of investment and it is important to be more careful before investing in any project.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s  ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
─────────  (❪   https://ico.diagon.io/    ❫)  ────────
Crypto5060

Activity: 443
Merit: 2

Theagriverse.io

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 07:24:52 PM

It's part of the risk that comes with crypto. I've been hurt by failed projects in the past. Sometimes what really cause the pain is the trust rubbished in the mud but you only have to move on since there's nothing you can do.

───────     AgriVerse     ► ► ►     Plant to Earn
█ █ █ █ █            WELCOME TO AGRIVERSE            █ █ █ █ █
●  TELEGRAM  ●  YOUTUBE  ●  TWITTER
SolarWindMiningCompany

Activity: 966
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 07:26:26 PM

Beware guys!

Basically you do nothing but just move on while saying a little prayer for the few investors you led to the failed project and have most probably lost money. Choosing a bounty project is the hunters perogative but then promoting the right projects should be everyone's concern because the success or failure of any crypto project has a Ripple effect on the market. So, while it can't be controlled 100 percent, I urge bounty hunters to do proper diligence before promoting any project. Bitcointalk does its best to punish bad projects promoters, and I think we all should support them too in our own little way

center]
ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
[/center]
biddicoin

Activity: 1077
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 07:38:55 PM

You are just wasting your precious time on bounty campaigns that you have no guarantee of paying. We should avoid this and find other alternative ways to earn money. Sometimes we need to let go of them as well because we see new opportunities that will change our lives.
sometimes we have to be rational, we dont just say "never give up" in thing which has very low opportunity
in this case, join bounty altcoin has very low opportunity to get good amount. we have to change to get better result
for example, we find the bounty which is paid by bitcoin. yeah i know that's harder than altcoin bounty. but it's worth to do

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Wend

Activity: 1386
Merit: 283

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 09:02:59 PM

Well for me if the project will going to fail must better to leave early than to continue promoting for these project. If we still continue to support maybe it is wasted our time only doing working on them. And depend on us if we want to, But must better find more other bounty can be totally succeed from their project. And ill think it is only few of them are now in here are more trusted because of we encountered always a scam project.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: