Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:35:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Denarius. Another P/D scam project from well known scammer Carsen Klock !  (Read 1870 times)
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2019, 10:59:28 PM

Since when does "the market" have anything to do with the dev of a crypto? Last time I checked "the market" is free and open and it is on multiple exchanges. I am not responsible for the value of Denarius at all, I help to just maintain it and progress development.

Exactly my point. You can weasel out of any responsibility regardless of how shitty your creation is.

You should probably go back to trading on eBay, seeing as you are clearly out of your league here.  Roll Eyes lol

Trust me, I'm extremely happy to not be in the scamcoin "league". You can have it all for yourself.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kingcarsen

Activity: 1148
Merit: 369

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2019, 12:52:34 AM

Since when does "the market" have anything to do with the dev of a crypto? Last time I checked "the market" is free and open and it is on multiple exchanges. I am not responsible for the value of Denarius at all, I help to just maintain it and progress development.

Exactly my point. You can weasel out of any responsibility regardless of how shitty your creation is.

You should probably go back to trading on eBay, seeing as you are clearly out of your league here.  Roll Eyes lol

Trust me, I'm extremely happy to not be in the scamcoin "league". You can have it all for yourself.

Enjoy your flag.

My creation is not shitty, the only thing shitty here is you.
mosprognoz (OP)

Activity: 868
Merit: 278

View Profile
November 09, 2019, 02:14:58 AM

Enjoy your flag. My creation is not shitty, the only thing shitty here is you.

That is a clear trust abuse. I think it is time to ask Theymos to lock you out from this account too and ban all of your other alt accounts. BTW nobody gives a suit about your false flags, because it is the same as untrusted feedbacks that you and your alts left. All of your flags are inactive but flags on your profiles are active
ibminer
Legendary

Activity: 1821
Merit: 2792

Goonies never say die.

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2019, 02:33:33 AM
Merited by suchmoon (4)

He started Denarius like 1 month after his last scam coin (TorCoin).. Rinse and repeat.  Roll Eyes

Funny enough, he said this in the Nightmare coin thread:
Just wanted to say fuck you to everyone that thinks this coin or all these other coins popping up are mine, none of them are made by me, my last coin is CKcoin which you as a community also burned to the ground, I won't ever make coins for this community again, you are immature little kids that don't know anything about investing, speculative markets, pump n' dumps, programming, design, marketing, or anything related to do anything productive in anyway. You just troll and FUD every thread saying its my creation, well its not and if it was I would straight tell you. So fuck off ya doucheclown troll.

But then PM'd me this after I left feedback for TorCoin, where I referenced Nightmare, Shadow, etc....

You should probably get your facts straight before you go posting shit all over the internet.

I made Nightmare.
It wasent a scam.
Torcoin is based off my Nightmare source
--snip--

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2019, 02:40:07 AM

Enjoy your flag.

To paraphrase the saying attributed to (among others) Abe Lincoln and Mark Twain: "Better to remain silent and suspected of being a scammer than to start abusing the trust system and remove all doubt".

~

Yeah he seems like someone dumb enough to get confused in his own lies.
kingcarsen

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2019, 04:13:29 AM
Last edit: November 09, 2019, 04:24:09 AM by kingcarsen

Enjoy your flag. My creation is not shitty, the only thing shitty here is you.

That is a clear trust abuse. I think it is time to ask Theymos to lock you out from this account too and ban all of your other alt accounts. BTW nobody gives a suit about your false flags, because it is the same as untrusted feedbacks that you and your alts left. All of your flags are inactive but flags on your profiles are active

Maybe you should also cry to theymos that you are actually the lieing sack of shit, that YOU are the one ABUSING the reputation and accusation system, attempting defamation on someone's name. First of all, I have done absolutely nothing wrong besides defend myself against you worthless trolls in this scam accusation thread. Secondly, you actually had the most pending flags against you, sounds like your a little mad now that some of those are going active? Don't accuse random people on the internet of scamming, Maybe you will learn your lesson?

He started Denarius like 1 month after his last scam coin (TorCoin).. Rinse and repeat.  Roll Eyes

Funny enough, he said this in the Nightmare coin thread:
Just wanted to say fuck you to everyone that thinks this coin or all these other coins popping up are mine, none of them are made by me, my last coin is CKcoin which you as a community also burned to the ground, I won't ever make coins for this community again, you are immature little kids that don't know anything about investing, speculative markets, pump n' dumps, programming, design, marketing, or anything related to do anything productive in anyway. You just troll and FUD every thread saying its my creation, well its not and if it was I would straight tell you. So fuck off ya doucheclown troll.

But then PM'd me this after I left feedback for TorCoin, where I referenced Nightmare, Shadow, etc....

You should probably get your facts straight before you go posting shit all over the internet.

I made Nightmare.
It wasent a scam.
Torcoin is based off my Nightmare source
--snip--

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Yet again, should probably still get your facts straight. So much ignorance around here.

Enjoy your flag.

To paraphrase the saying attributed to (among others) Abe Lincoln and Mark Twain: "Better to remain silent and suspected of being a scammer than to start abusing the trust system and remove all doubt".

~

Yeah he seems like someone dumb enough to get confused in his own lies.

I submitted one as it is appropriate for you all attacking me with no actual proof or facts. Every single one of you had pending ones already anyways.

Keep talking your shit on me, you are only helping market us. This will be probably my last reply as you are all a waste of time. I will let the community have at you idiots.

c5yal8r

Activity: 51
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 09, 2019, 04:34:06 AM

So after 7 pages of reply’s, one thing is for sure.  No evidence that Denarius is a SCAM has been presented.

That’s a FACT.
mosprognoz (OP)

View Profile
November 09, 2019, 05:27:51 AM
Merited by nutildah (1)

Sunds like your a little mad now that some of those are going active? Don't accuse random people on the internet of scamming, Maybe you will learn your lesson?

Dude, it seems to me that you are a COMPLETE IDIOT! I already explained to your alt account how the trust system works.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5196899.msg53002087#msg53002087

Flags created by you are active only for you and your scammy alt accounts that are on your custom trust list. For any regular user they are inactive due to insufficient support. Just log out and check it from any other of your alts that do not have a custom trust list. And as I mentioned above your flag is active, because it is supported by 2 DT members. And you know what? Just fuck off, because everyone is tired from your bullshit Mr. Shitty Developer. All of your scammy coins are nothing but stolen and enhanced copies of the real bitcoin source code. Once again ! I strongly recommend you to go and fuck yourself up your scammy ass.
kingcarsen

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2019, 10:19:57 AM

Sounds like your a little mad now that some of those are going active? Don't accuse random people on the internet of scamming, Maybe you will learn your lesson?

Dude, it seems to me that you are a COMPLETE IDIOT! I already explained to your alt account how the trust system works.

Flags created by you are active only for you and your scammy alt accounts that are on your custom trust list. For any regular user they are inactive due to insufficient support. Just log out and check it from any other of your alts that do not have a custom trust list. And as I mentioned above your flag is active, because it is supported by 2 DT members. And you know what? Just fuck off, because everyone is tired from your bullshit Mr. Shitty Developer. All of your scammy coins are nothing but stolen and enhanced copies of the real bitcoin source code. Once again ! I strongly recommend you to go and fuck yourself up your scammy ass.

I think it is super funny you think that I have alt accounts, I am not trying to hide, I am not trying to use other accounts besides this one.

Those are all other real people. You must feel like a total tool knowing that you've been provided fact after fact from them and including me and you still choose to ignore everything.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5196899.msg53025874#msg53025874 < - You have a ton of flags from other people whom are not involved in this at all. lol this guy  Roll Eyes
H055Y

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

D D D Denarius

View Profile
November 09, 2019, 11:13:55 AM
Last edit: November 09, 2019, 11:28:52 AM by H055Y
Merited by c5yal8r (1)

Sounds like your a little mad now that some of those are going active? Don't accuse random people on the internet of scamming, Maybe you will learn your lesson?

I think it is super funny you think that I have alt accounts, I am not trying to hide, I am not trying to use other accounts besides this one.

Those are all other real people. You must feel like a total tool knowing that you've been provided fact after fact from them and including me and you still choose to ignore everything.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5196899.msg53025874#msg53025874 < - You have a ton of flags from other people whom are not involved in this at all. lol this guy  Roll Eyes
It still worries me the most that this is reported to theymost by me and the moderator of the scam part of bitcointalk, yet no intervention to straighten out this mess created by the 4 police-trolls out here. These 4 are so convinced of their own lies that this topic is straight up ignoring anything that proves that the OP is wrong and they cherrypick sentences out of answers to convert them in another attack. Like I said earlier, you 4 are no better than Trump and his shady tactics. I'm still waiting for the day someone of the bitcointalk staff or mods comes in here, reads from page 1 to the last and after that takes away these 4 guys DT2 membership, they are a disgrace for this forum, the self proclaimed high respected members ... my ass, giving negative trust to people not agreeing with their false accusations, if this doesn't get straightened out soon this forum is dead to me, it has no more value if these kind of trolls run the place and have the power to break or make a coin, even if the accusations are false, these guys got powerhungry and triggerhappy and nobody keeps them in check it seems.

Edit:

Oh yeah I just started a thread about you 4 mishaps, hope to get some replies from you 4 in there as well to show how well respected you guys are https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5200018.0

How about you DYOR on Denarius (D)
mosprognoz (OP)

View Profile
November 09, 2019, 02:07:14 PM

Hey Carsen. You are claiming that you are a great developer. Share your opinion about this https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5200048
allyouracid
Legendary

Activity: 2320
Merit: 1292

Encrypted Money, Baby!

View Profile
November 09, 2019, 02:47:49 PM

Here's a private threat:
What is your full name and address?

You will be served.
Cheesy
The whole time reading the thread, my personal stance was that OP was overshooting with the scam accusation, and that anyone defending the thread should maybe consider giving the project a chance. Like "people can change, regardless of their past" or something like that. I really wanted to give the project the benefit of doubt, because so far, I haven't heard anything specifically negative about it.

Looks like this is the wrong attitude in this forum, thanks for posting that private message publicly.

Don't visit my shitcoin blog: OCOIN.DEV
Use cointracking.info for tax declaration & tracking of your trades!
mosprognoz (OP)

View Profile
November 09, 2019, 03:08:28 PM
Last edit: November 09, 2019, 03:25:59 PM by mosprognoz

"people can change, regardless of their past" or something like that. I really wanted to give the project the benefit of doubt, because so far, I haven't heard anything specifically negative about it.

Denarius is just a dead pump and dump shitcoin. (See the charts)

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/denarius-dnr/  

And here is premined coins wallet that belongs to our beloved shitcoin developer Carsen Klock aka kingcarsen.

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/d/address.dws?1270703.htm

Unfortunately for him, he could not dump all of his coins due to almost zero (0) 24h trading volume

All coins that have such charts and wallets with huge number of premined coins are nothing but a shitcoins developed only with one reason, to enrich the developer.

P.S. He could milk out millions of dollars from that project if the price would not drop from $3.6 to almost zero. The wallet mentioned above holds almost 800 000 (D)
manosv

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2019, 03:44:55 PM

From that alone you show more ignorance about the project by referencing a wallet that belongs to Cryptopia.
If you dont believe me the chain fortunately is open for vetting
go to https://chainz.cryptoid.info/d/address.dws?1270703.htm and follow the coins back

ROFL

Whatever mud you throw at us we throw it back at you
mosprognoz (OP)

View Profile
November 09, 2019, 06:29:48 PM

From that alone you show more ignorance about the project by referencing a wallet that belongs to Cryptopia.
go to https://chainz.cryptoid.info/d/address.dws?1270703.htm and follow the coins back

ROFL

Cryptopia was closed long time ago and they returned all coins to holders.

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/
buzzkillb

Activity: 1021
Merit: 324

View Profile
November 09, 2019, 06:42:49 PM

ROFL

Cryptopia was closed long time ago and they returned all coins to holders.

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/

For everyone to see just how much you know in this space.

https://beincrypto.com/cryptopia-starts-liquidating-assets-creditor-repayment-date-still-unknown/
manosv

View Profile
November 09, 2019, 06:44:34 PM

have you lost your mind ?
EVERYONE knows than all the Cryptopia coins  they had have gone to liquidators.No client has ever compensated for their holdings.
Even the site you linked acknowledges that.
The problem is you live in your own bubble and you dont want to know the truth.

More Mud returning to you
tbates76

Activity: 82
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 09, 2019, 06:51:48 PM

I found a new altcoin project that does not have a WP and team without names (Some nicknames only) Edit: We found out that this project was developed by a well known scammer Carsen Klock. Because of that the topic header has been adited. For more information please read the whole thread.

ANN = https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5140514.0

Team = https://denarius.io/the-team/

Moved to scam accusations board.

This whole thread should be deleted based on this post being inaccurate, everything else below it is irreverent. 
mosprognoz (OP)

View Profile
November 09, 2019, 06:55:16 PM

have you lost your mind ?
EVERYONE knows than all the Cryptopia coins  they had have gone to liquidators.No client has ever compensated for their holdings.
Even the site you linked acknowledges that.
The problem is you live in your own bubble and you dont want to know the truth.

More Mud returning to you

Dude, I might be wrong about cryptopia funds, but that does not change anything. Denarius is a shitcoin created by a scammer who was a developer of paycoin too. BTW maybe you would like to share with us some information about paycoin too?
manosv

View Profile
November 09, 2019, 07:06:41 PM

You are wrong about a lot of things. Carsen was involved with Paycoin because he was an employee at GAW miners. The CEO went to jail
nothing to see here moving on.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: