Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 08:56:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Marijuana should be legalized.?  (Read 1188 times)
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1373

View Profile
February 18, 2020, 10:54:28 PM

^^^ But legalizing it only makes it available at a huge price.

For thousands of years people have been using weed in various ways, by growing it in their back yard, or picking it out in the woods... for free. Now all of a sudden it becomes illegal, then legalized, and people can't grow it in their back yards for free any more.

Get government out of it. Repeal all laws regarding it so that people can grow it in their houses or back yards for free.

If government feels so bad about the people who use it in a wrong way, let them advertise how bad it is, only 100 times more than they are doing. Then let people be free... to grow it and use it.

I mean, do you want slavery or freedom?

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Luqueasaur

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2020, 01:08:50 AM

For thousands of years people have been using weed in various ways, by growing it in their back yard, or picking it out in the woods... for free. Now all of a sudden it becomes illegal, then legalized, and people can't grow it in their back yards for free any more.

Get government out of it. Repeal all laws regarding it so that people can grow it in their houses or back yards for free.

If government feels so bad about the people who use it in a wrong way, let them advertise how bad it is, only 100 times more than they are doing. Then let people be free... to grow it and use it.

I'll have to... um... agree with BAdecker.

Besides, it has irrefutable medicinal value.
elisabetheva

Activity: 1708
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 19, 2020, 11:34:06 AM

there are still pros and cons to the use of marijuana can be legalized, because after all the marijuana will make people addicted if it is not controlled. we do not close with the fact that marijuana can also be used as a treatment tool, but indeed there must be appropriate regulations so that there is no misuse which actually has a bad impact. excessive can be sure to have a bad impact.

People that are prone to addictions or/and are in pain/really bad place in their life will use whatever to numb the pain anyway. It's gonna be much less harmful if weed will be avaliable to them

but in a way that can be controlled and legalized marijuana, and made the right rules and use only in a limited place and closely monitored. then it will be able to make them better understand the consequences and can be helped for all rehabilitation, compared to now uncontrolled circulation.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 19, 2020, 03:42:48 PM

there are still pros and cons to the use of marijuana can be legalized, because after all the marijuana will make people addicted if it is not controlled. we do not close with the fact that marijuana can also be used as a treatment tool, but indeed there must be appropriate regulations so that there is no misuse which actually has a bad impact. excessive can be sure to have a bad impact.

People that are prone to addictions or/and are in pain/really bad place in their life will use whatever to numb the pain anyway. It's gonna be much less harmful if weed will be avaliable to them

but in a way that can be controlled and legalized marijuana, and made the right rules and use only in a limited place and closely monitored. then it will be able to make them better understand the consequences and can be helped for all rehabilitation, compared to now uncontrolled circulation.

How many young men have joined the military, and halfway through boot camp have said something like, "Why did I ever join the military? It sounded so good at the time, but they are killing us by making us exercise so strenuously."

Then, after they get into a war in the Middle East, and fight valliently, and get all shot up, and wind up in a hospital in the States... how many don't say to themselves at least once in a while, "What was I thinking back when I joined? I was looking for glory. I was feeling my youthful energy. I got my youthful strength shot out from under me. Many of my buddies died. I will never get my strength back again. I will be a cripple/paraplegic for the rest of my life."

Government controls pot to keep us from getting hurt, they say. And they control our minds as young people to get us to be very unsafe by joining the military. Everything government does is just to control people. Not only do they want to control us here, but they are trying to control the whole Middle East. Who is this government, anyway?

Government is simply some other people. They are often wealthy people who gained their wealth in the first place by shrewdly ripping it out of other people... shrewdly, so that they are never caught. They are slave-makers, trying to enslave all of us. And we want them to control our pot?

Get government out of our lives. If they feel so strongly that drugs are bad, let them advertise it strongly, so that we can make our free decision based on the facts.

Does anybody want to commit suicide? If he does, there's no way to stop him. The only way is to put him into a strait-jacket, and feed him and wipe his behind for him. Do we all want to be in strait-jackets? so that we don't use pot freely, the way we want to use it?

Cool

EDIT: Government the hypocrite:
Armies throughout history have used mind-alerting drugs to help their soldiers improve their fighting, including the Romans, US forces in Vietnam and Hitler's Wehrmacht.

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
greenlanternlight01
Copper Member

Activity: 252
Merit: 6

View Profile
April 29, 2020, 06:56:00 PM

In my country this plant is highly prohibited but according to research the weed plant contains synthetic substances that may help treat a range of sickness and side effects, numerous individuals contend that it ought to be lawful for medical  purposes. Indeed, a developing number of states have legalized  weed for therapeutic use.

What's your take on Marijuana?  
Accept or Fuck?

Still prohibited here in my country. But of course, the possibility of it having to be legalized is really a long shot. We're still hoping though because there has been a lot of studies already specially the CBD content as a therapy for people with very severe or hard-to-treat seizures.

cryptospy eye

Activity: 69

View Profile
April 30, 2020, 03:56:13 AM

Several states have legalized marijuana in recent years, either for medicinal use, recreational use or both. But possession, sale or use of the drug still is considered a crime at the federal level and most states but you don’t have to worry in my country because of the COVID-19 it’s been legalized so you can come and have a feel  Grin
Barrywhite91

Activity: 3

View Profile
May 05, 2020, 06:02:38 AM
Last edit: May 15, 2020, 08:54:39 AM by Barrywhite91

Cool

Good point. And personally I'm happy that I'm allowed to grow it at home. I can't call it a big farm, it's just a couple of plants within a grow tent with led lamps like this installed and I use it only for recreational and knee pain relief purposes.
Mttewndew

Activity: 433
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 06, 2020, 09:43:28 AM

Many people forget that, in addition to the pros, drugs (including marijuana) also have disadvantages. And these disadvantages are much more than pros. Any disease can be cured by proper nutrition and the belief that you will be cured.
peter0425

Activity: 2646
Merit: 446

View Profile
May 06, 2020, 09:55:45 AM

Never will i agree about legalization of this Dangerous drugs and i have seen hows the effect of this to the people and the community.
There were some cases that people can do harm to others when this Weed goes with alcohol and other form of drugs so better not this to be allowed.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
romelitounknown

Activity: 279
Merit: 7

View Profile
May 06, 2020, 01:58:32 PM

I accept the cannabis even though it's not legally operated in our country. It's true that iy has a healing effect to some illnesses of humans, i hope they legalize it here.
SirCharles

Activity: 12

View Profile
May 06, 2020, 04:01:09 PM

In my country this plant is highly prohibited but according to research the weed plant contains synthetic substances that may help treat a range of sickness and side effects, numerous individuals contend that it ought to be lawful for medical  purposes. Indeed, a developing number of states have legalized  weed for therapeutic use.

Accept or Fuck?

Using it for medical reasons is a no-brainer for me, why not.

But if we're talking about smoking it instead other than for medicinal purposes, I wouldn't agree since I couldn't really relate because I actually don't smoke also, that's why.  
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
May 06, 2020, 04:42:32 PM

Never will i agree about legalization of this Dangerous drugs and i have seen hows the effect of this to the people and the community.
There were some cases that people can do harm to others when this Weed goes with alcohol and other form of drugs so better not this to be allowed.

The question is, are you promoting the taking away of freedom of other people to do what they want?

Rather than stop them, get government to warn them a thousand times over. Then let them do what they want. Then punish them for harming others, but don't take their freedom away for nothing.

Kinda look at it this way. What if government made it a law that everybody had to smoke at least one pack of joints a day. If government can control it one way, they can control it the other. Rather, get government out of it, except for the big advertising part so everybody knows, and nobody has an excuse to say he didn't know.

Then prosecute the damage-doer for doing whatever damage he does. Execution if he kills someone. If other users won't recognize the dangers from watching an execution like this, you won't be able to stop them no matter what laws you make.

Cool

Kaliado

Activity: 10

View Profile
May 12, 2020, 11:47:07 AM

I think that the question is not asked correctly. The issue of legalizing marijuana should not come first. In the first place should be the question of the sanity of people. A sane person, regardless of what laws are in force, will act in good faith, will act reasonably. The problem is not marijuana, but the fact that in people's minds this seems to be the norm. People do this without thoroughly studying all truly scientific medical works of scientists. This narcotic is not highly addictive, but it is unhealthy in any case. The degree of sanity of a man can be determined by telling a person that perhaps he is wrong and that he is harming himself and if he will not study it, and will simply continue to believe that it is safe, then we cannot consider that person sane.
poradnikinet

Activity: 1

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2020, 01:40:07 PM

Marichuana is legal in czech Wink
Naida_BR

Activity: 980
Merit: 62

View Profile
May 12, 2020, 03:38:52 PM

Several states have legalized marijuana in recent years, either for medicinal use, recreational use or both. But possession, sale or use of the drug still is considered a crime at the federal level and most states but you don’t have to worry in my country because of the COVID-19 it’s been legalized so you can come and have a feel  Grin

Marijuana has been legalized due to coronavirus.
I don't think that it is a good way to legalize it because this is the time when people will start using it with no reason and will overdo it with consuming and smoking marijuana.
peter0425

Activity: 2646
Merit: 446

View Profile
May 12, 2020, 04:33:57 PM

Marichuana is legal in czech Wink
In all parts?or there are only cities that has been allowed to use/

I heard in other countries there are something like legal cities to take freely but not in the whole country.

Marijuana has been legalized due to coronavirus.

which country is this?it seems that i have not heard this in news though maybe in yours are being legalized now.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it

▬▬▬▬▬
greenlanternlight01
Copper Member

Activity: 252
Merit: 6

View Profile
May 20, 2020, 12:18:24 PM

Accept or Fuck?

This is a plant created by His highness from above, we should all take advantage of its health benefits too. So, I have to agree to have it legalized.

electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1051

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2020, 09:02:22 PM

Accept or Fuck?

This is a plant created by His highness from above, we should all take advantage of its health benefits too. So, I have to agree to have it legalized.

if you say so. it must be good to have some of it while bored this covid unfortunately our president cracks down every druglords in the country making it very risky to deal with my old pals. as much as i want it to be legalized, its not going to be possible for the pharms to give up easily. maybe moving to Canada is an option. i heard its legal there.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
Nevril

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 20, 2020, 10:48:30 PM

It depends on the current situation with drug trafficking in a particular country. I'd say no for most of the 2-3-d world countries.
Kamilaz
Copper Member

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 08, 2020, 12:44:07 PM

It should be treated as any other drug (even though weed isn't really a "drug" per say. It should be legalized for people who are qualified (medical purposes). I don't disagree with recreational use of weed, but i get how it can be abused by underaged kids very easily.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: