Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:17:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why are you involved with Crypto?  (Read 5887 times)
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 08:45:16 AM

Aside from monetary incentives in crypto, I rarely come across discussions pertaining to why the average enthusiast in crypto is involved with crypto. While the answer may be pretty straightforward, there are some outliers.

Crypto means much more than just monetary incentives, it's essentially a technical revolution that has involved the masses, something you and I can be apart of. Ultimately, that's probably one of my greatest interests for blockchain and crypto. Another big intrigue for me is the evolution of blockchain tech in itself. I've been around for quite sometime and have witnessed the evolution of cryptos, businesses, behaviors and attitudes.

These 2 factors, along with several others, are the reasons I continue to be involved on a community and business level with crypto. It's become a hobby, passion and business for me.
while what you have mentioned are all correct and indeed but what you said first is the reality,because in our time now?only few that has a treatment on this market to learn or even getting ready about the future but what all they concern(actually including me partly,since i also look forward in future for mt family's benefits)our welfare and daily living has been answered by crypto,so why need to be hypocrite to pretend looking for technology when the truth is we need money?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Drai

Activity: 567
Merit: 270

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 08:49:49 AM
Merited by tk808 (1)

I have to admit that I joined the cryptocurrency space for selfish reasons, I was just hearing about how Cryptocurrencies were going to be the money of the future and I wanted to gather as much of the money before it became the next big thing, but gradually, I came to fall in love with the tech, I have used blockchain technology to make payments in the form of crypto from one continent to another in less than 5 seconds with little to no transaction fee, this wouldn't have been the case if I had used a bank, now I am a die hard Cryptocurrency and Blockchain enthusiast with a particular weakness for Ethereum because it has contributed so much to the development and publicity of Cryptocurrencies even though we don't like to admit it, many of us here entered this space because of ICOs and this was triggered by Ethereum and smart contracts it invented.

pandanaran

Activity: 1048
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 08:53:40 AM
Merited by tk808 (1)

before I joined this industry I had heard about bitcoin in 2016 but I ignored it because I thought that the blockchain and bitcoin technology were just normal things like forex investments etc. but over time many of my friends took part in it and said that this was a profitable investment in digital history and recommended that I invest in it ...
at the same time I started my career in mid 2017 and started to find out about the truth of bitcoin and finally I took part including investing in bitcoin or becoming a bounty hunter ...
DORRR ..., it was unexpected that bitcoin made huge profits for investment and has changed my life for the better. I made a $$$$ from a bitcoin investment. This lifetime is one of the most amazing achievements of my life, and I always believe that blockchain technology is an extraordinary innovation and bitcoin will always be a profitable investment.

Zeke_23

Activity: 868
Merit: 333

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 09:06:10 AM

Aside from monetary incentives in crypto, I rarely come across discussions pertaining to why the average enthusiast in crypto is involved with crypto.

No doubt money is mostly the main reason many individual in the space got to know about cryptocurrency that's why the industry is mostly fill-up with Investors instead of volunteering developers wanting to take the industry to a new hight. I got into the industry because of the freedom associated with been a cryptocurrency user. I now have control over my funds, have the freedom to make a transaction at anytime in any place without seeking permission from a third party.
Money was just a second thought if you will analyze it, curiosity is the main reason why an individual person will get to know about crypto.
Curiosity on how the technology works on cryptocurrency.

Well, most of people here are millenials, and one of the attitude of millenials is being techie and as long as they can earn from it because of their gained skill they are here. It is hard for some millenials of find a job in this kind of world wherein if you dont have experience you will be rejected.
Indeed, Millenials are always curious about new things. We are willing to learn especially when it comes to technology.

We get into crypto by having curiosity on how does it work and having a question in our mind like how does it really give an opportunity to an individual to earn and learn at the same time.

AMEPAY
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
│▌
AME TRADE HERE
▄██████▄ ▀██████▄
█████████  ▀█████
███████▀     ▀███
██████▀  ▄█▄  ▀██
██████▄  ▀█▀  ▄██
███████▄     ▄███
█████████  ▄█████
▀██████▀ ▄██████▀
AME TRADE HERE
   ▐███▄
   ████▌
▐██████████▄
████████████
 ████▌  █████
▐████  ▄████
██████████▀
 ▀█████▀▀
▐│
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
trumpman

Activity: 914
Merit: 299

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 09:10:48 AM
Merited by tk808 (1)

Aside from monetary incentives in crypto, I rarely come across discussions pertaining to why the average enthusiast in crypto is involved with crypto. While the answer may be pretty straightforward, there are some outliers.

Crypto means much more than just monetary incentives, it's essentially a technical revolution that has involved the masses, something you and I can be apart of. Ultimately, that's probably one of my greatest interests for blockchain and crypto. Another big intrigue for me is the evolution of blockchain tech in itself. I've been around for quite sometime and have witnessed the evolution of cryptos, businesses, behaviors and attitudes.

These 2 factors, along with several others, are the reasons I continue to be involved on a community and business level with crypto. It's become a hobby, passion and business for me.

Well, to be honest I joined in the hopes of making some extra money.

I spend most of my day in front of a computer anyway due to my job, so it seemed fitting. Turns out it's been more profitable than I expected! Atm, I am actually making more money from crypto related activities than I do from my real life work! Who knows, maybe if we see a repeat of 2017 in the future I might even retire early  Cheesy
alan2here

Activity: 1778
Merit: 504

WorkAsPro

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 09:12:08 AM

I firmly believe that people are lying if they say that they buy cryptocurrencies and are interested in them only because it is high-tech money. These people are deceitful, because each holder of cryptocurrencies first hopes for their growth, that is, wants to make money in this market. Already behind this basic need for earnings is all the cryptocurrency enthusiasm and all that. If cryptocurrencies did not bring income, then in this get-together there would be only programmers who would develop stable coins, too, not for free, but receiving a salary for their work done.
most people are involved in cryptocurrency because they want to benefit from it. we know that one of the other functions of cryptocurrency is an investment. Although many people say that they are interested because it is technology about money, I also think that not everyone will be interested because of it. even frankly I'm also interested in this development because crypto is good enough to be a business land for now.
The crypto market creates a lot of new investment opportunities for everyone and if you knew the market earlier, you would be able to buy Bitcoin at a cheap price. What people are most interested in when investing is profit because a lot of good projects are waiting for you to join and if you're lucky, you will make a lot of great profits from this market.

Of course to do this you need a lot of knowledge to survive because the risk can happen at any time and a mistake in investment can also scare you so before investing up one new plans and always divide assets to invest.

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 09:15:34 AM

all of us here in this forum are obviously involved in crypto because this is a crypto forum  but others outside of this forum are not  . i am involved in crypto because i found out that everyone is talking about it but if crypto didnt became too popular i think im not going to involved with it   . now after entering this world i started to liked it sincerely   . i enjoy playing online gambling using crypto which i cant do before on other payment methods  , i can also get paid or pay others using a crypto which is i think awesome .
lousie9

Activity: 1680
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 09:30:39 AM

crypto is a profitable investment, especially like a bitcoin investment. I have spent 2 years to find out more about blokchain technology and also the benefits of crypto investment. including the failures and successes that I have experienced in this industry, that's where I gained a lot of experience and began to realize that this is a suitable place to make money. I really like Blokchain technology and I will continue to explore more about this.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

yulionoo

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 10:48:11 AM

to be honest the first thing that caused me to enter cryptocurrency was due to profit. but then this blockchain technology is very interesting to learn and in my opinion blockchain is a new breakthrough in technology and can be applied in all fields. by using the blockchain the transaction process will be faster, we do not need a third party and are more transparent. by using blockchain I think it can reduce corruption. so now for me crypto is not only for profit but crypto is also our future.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Colt81

Activity: 630
Merit: 265

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 11:20:13 AM

crypto is a profitable investment, especially like a bitcoin investment. I have spent 2 years to find out more about blokchain technology and also the benefits of crypto investment. including the failures and successes that I have experienced in this industry, that's where I gained a lot of experience and began to realize that this is a suitable place to make money. I really like Blokchain technology and I will continue to explore more about this.
Indeed. Cryptocurrency is a profitable investment, that is why I've been involved in crypto for almost 4 years because i wanted to experienced earning in crypto and to get rich with it like my friends. I also became interested to learn more further in Blockchain technology and wanted to create my own cryptocurrency in the near future. My first step in cryptocurrency is really difficult because i commit a lot of mistakes, especially in trading, so i ask guidance to a friend to help me to trade and invest money in crypto for me to get started, and here i am i still create mistakes in crypto but now i learned how to minimize my losses and continue to learn in cryptocurrency.
Chain Clash

Activity: 87
Merit: 3

https://chainclash.com

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2019, 12:27:28 PM
Merited by tk808 (1)

Well, if you ask about crypto specifically, it's gotta be something to do with value :-)

Blockchain in general makes a lot of sense in all kinds of cases where you don't want to have to trust others: no need to trust your bank to keep your funds safe, no need to trust that a contract has actually been agreed on and signed off by both parties, etc.

Most of the examples one will come up with will be related to storing and transferring value.

I'm here because I appreciate the advantages of blockchain and its impact on storing and transacting value in gaming. There's a lot that can be improved there!

★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆
★☆         Chain Clash Pre-sale is live!        ★☆
panganib999

Activity: 1736
Merit: 589

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2019, 12:44:12 PM
Merited by tk808 (1)

People are trying to catch up with how the world moves on very fast and innovate in so may different ways, same goes with how people are transacting. Most of the enthusiasts are here to trade and invest after realizing how profitable and advantageous cryptocurrency involvement. But as for me, what is keeping me on my involvement with crypto is bounty campaigns. I earn through joining campaigns and that is what stands as the reason of keeping in touch with crypto.
Chain Clash

Activity: 87

https://chainclash.com

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2019, 12:48:35 PM

People are trying to catch up with how the world moves on very fast and innovate in so may different ways, same goes with how people are transacting. Most of the enthusiasts are here to trade and invest after realizing how profitable and advantageous cryptocurrency involvement. But as for me, what is keeping me on my involvement with crypto is bounty campaigns. I earn through joining campaigns and that is what stands as the reason of keeping in touch with crypto.

Do you do that full-time or is this basically an extra? Do you regularly convert your crypto into fiat and cash out?

★☆         Chain Clash Pre-sale is live!        ★☆
dirgayeah

Activity: 868
Merit: 103

*Indonesian Professional Translator and BM*

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2019, 01:25:49 PM
Merited by tk808 (1)

The main reason why I involved with crypto is "Passion". Simplicity of crypto for made an easy money transfer to unbanked people are a briliant idea. And I really like that concept. Already 2 years doing crypto activities like bounty hunting, trade, etc, give me a lot of experience. And the important thing because of crypto, I already have much relationship with any smart and cool people around the world. Relationships are more valuable than money it self.

EZ365TM        REVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM 
WHITEPAPER INVESTOR pitch   |   Telegram   |  Twitter   |   Facebook   |
[   PLAY      TRADE      LEARN   ]
Cherylstar86

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 01:32:26 PM
Merited by tk808 (1)

Absolutely mate, same as you did I'm still involved in crypto currency though nowadays is not luckily as before  in which I need to extend my patience and hoping that someday crypto currency will increase tremendously in the future. We can't deny the fact that some users as well as investors afraid to take a risk again due to some negative reasons like by those scam projects.
max6575

Activity: 1176
Merit: 100

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2019, 01:34:17 PM

uses on returns as manage with the development on projects might has with spares on part with works as referring of request with tasks on completion as the field of finance, to gives as returns on dislodge as extending masses on valuation to improve price as release with the offers of extensive with product and service from company.

Pet240

Activity: 486

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 01:41:48 PM

My opinion is as much as what anyone could say. The monetary aspect is what I have always been on the lockout for.
Since that is the first point of attraction, other reasons such as the technological application in legit projects and products can then be seen.
secretgirl

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 01:57:09 PM

I know bitcoin and cryptocurrency from my brother. and he suggested to me to join. he explained about bitcoin and cryptocurrency. and I'm interested in decentralized bitcoin and its fluctuating value can be an opportunity for profit. And I think this decentralized bitcoin is very unique and is a new breakthrough in the financial system. we can transfer money all over the world safely, quickly, transparently and do not need a third party. and blockchain technology is very interesting and is a new breakthrough in the field of technology.

USD Stablecoin Aggregator
                                              ▄███████
                                            ▄█▀▄█████▀
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █▀▄███████
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄▀▀██████▄   ▄█ ███████
  ▄     ▄██▀▀▀▀█████████▄▀██████▄▄▀▀████  █████████▀
▄███▄ ▄███ █▀▀█ █████████▄█▀████████▄▄▀▀███████████
██ ▀███▀ █▄▀▀▀▀▄███ ██▀████▄▀████████▀███████████▀▀
██  ███████████████ ██ █████ ███▀▀▄▄▄██████████████
██▄██▀█████████████ ███ ███  ▄▄▄█████▀██▀▀█████████
 ▀█▀   ▀████████▀▀▄██▀ ▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██    ████████▄
         ▀█████▄█▀▀▀▄█████████▀▄▄▄███▀      ▀███████
               ▀▀▀███████████▄▄████▀          ██████▄
                                               ▀▀█████
BabelFish███████▄
▀█████▄▀█▄
 ███████▄▀█      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ███████ █▄   ▄██████▀▀▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▀█████████  ████▀▀▄▄██████▀▄█████████▀▀▀▀██▄     ▄
   ███████████▀▀▄▄████████▀█▄█████████ █▀▀█ ███▄ ▄███▄
   ▀▀███████████▀████████▀▄████▀██ ███▄▀▀▀▀▄█ ▀███▀ ██
   ██████████████▄▄▄▀▀███ █████ ██ ███████████████  ██
   █████████▀▀██▀█████▄▄▄  ███ ███ █████████████▀██▄██
  ▄████████    ██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀ ▀██▄▀▀████████▀   ▀█▀
  ███████▀      ▀███▄▄▄▀█████████▄▀▀▀█▄█████▀
 ▄██████          ▀████▄▄████████████▀▀
█████▀▀
FISH token sale at Sovryn
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
tiang_tower

Activity: 826
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 02:02:22 PM

My opinion is as much as what anyone could say. The monetary aspect is what I have always been on the lockout for.
Since that is the first point of attraction, other reasons such as the technological application in legit projects and products can then be seen.
But if my opinion is why are so many people involved with crypto? the right answer is because you want to earn a lot of money, because right now making money is very difficult, so that makes many people involved in cryptocurrency until now.
sapnu

Activity: 1036
Merit: 286

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 02:19:16 PM
Merited by tk808 (1)

I remember when I am in college, my classmates are talking about cryptocurrency, my first impression is that their topic is all about government and finance since currency is involved but I am totally wrong when I asked what cryptocurrency really is, I am curious on how they can earn money because of that, they are joining in some projects and promoting particular projects they have joined in, at first, I dont really understand the terms they are saying but now I can really understand and making money on my own, buying some tokens and selling it higher than the price I bought it. They taught me different ways to earn cryptocurrency and what are the features and importance of this.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: