Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:49:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why are you involved with Crypto?  (Read 5892 times)
desticy

Activity: 1512
Merit: 292

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
November 01, 2019, 10:24:30 AM
Merited by tk808 (1)

Truly speaking I came to crypto industry to earn some extra bucks and bull run in late 2017 gave me many folds profit than my expectations. Although I could not retain all the profit and lost a good amount in next bear run but cryptocurrencies industry became one of my favorite option to invest. Currently blockchain is not popular among common people but once people will start understanding its power, cryptocurrencies may see a new high. Blockchain has made international transactions really easy.

Yes, many of you who came here primarily to earn money against the backdrop of the 2017 boom, however, this is not the most environmentally friendly strategy, because the cryptocurrency market at least provides many opportunities for earning and investing, it also represents a zone of increased danger for your investments.
I believe that in the cryptocurrency market, money is not the most important component, although it has huge weight.

The main thing in cryptocurrency is the development of projects, the development of technologies, the development of Blockchain, because if the development of any project stops, the price drops immediately, which means that all your investments can be lost. Of all the projects, only Bitcoin is self-sufficient, independent of the work of the team and other external factors.
All other projects represent an area of ​​increased risk.

While the blockchain technology lives on, its speculative money side will also live, but not vice versa.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
red4slash

Activity: 1288
Merit: 424

View Profile
November 01, 2019, 10:46:46 AM

I first time got to know cryptocurrency in 2011, at that time the price of bitcoin was around $0.10 and in 2013 I re-read about bitcoin and as I recall at that time, the price of bitcoin had already reached the price of $260, gradually I was very interested in BTC but at that time because the limit information about BTC and cryptocurrency is certainly very difficult for me to get to know more, but after I met a friend, he advised me to join this forum in 2014, until now, I still believe that btc will continue to grow and become one priority to be an investment asset.
I'm also interested in crypto. Starting with bitcoin, but I got to know bitcoin in 2016. Because the price is quite attractive and there is still a chance to get it for free. I started my journey in bitcoin until now. although the price of bitcoin has been dumped and pumped but I'm sure bitcoin can develop well especially to reach the highest price again.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
kynaz

Activity: 1078
Merit: 250

http://unidapp.app

View Profile
November 01, 2019, 10:57:35 AM

I first time got to know cryptocurrency in 2011, at that time the price of bitcoin was around $0.10 and in 2013 I re-read about bitcoin and as I recall at that time, the price of bitcoin had already reached the price of $260, gradually I was very interested in BTC but at that time because the limit information about BTC and cryptocurrency is certainly very difficult for me to get to know more, but after I met a friend, he advised me to join this forum in 2014, until now, I still believe that btc will continue to grow and become one priority to be an investment asset.
I'm also interested in crypto. Starting with bitcoin, but I got to know bitcoin in 2016. Because the price is quite attractive and there is still a chance to get it for free. I started my journey in bitcoin until now. although the price of bitcoin has been dumped and pumped but I'm sure bitcoin can develop well especially to reach the highest price again.
In my opinion, Bitcoin is very easy to manipulate in this market and the large fluctuation of the market will make it very difficult for us to make profits. In fact, many people choose to speculate on this market and only see Bitcoin as a tool of making money so they often do not care much about the value of this coin. I personally always believe in Bitcoin and will invest all my assets if Bitcoin can maintain the uptrend until the end of this year.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
bonyaserg

Activity: 1876
Merit: 5

View Profile
November 01, 2019, 11:01:43 AM

For me personally, the development of the crypto industry in our modern world is a great opportunity for developing my own business. I think technological progress has stepped far into the future. And now blockchain technology allows to improve various industries. And now I believe that society can no longer do without cryptocurrency.
bitcoinst

Activity: 1708
Merit: 651

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
November 01, 2019, 12:02:04 PM
Merited by tk808 (1)

I am here because cryptocurrency is something new, a new kind of money that can completely change our understanding of finances and the financial system.

When Bitcoin was created, there were no other analogues in the world.
There were attempts in the 20th century in the United States regarding the decentralization of money, but unfortunately the experiment lasted only a few years.
I'm not saying that cryptocurrency will necessarily change our lives for the better, destroy the financial system by abandoning fiat currencies, but this cannot be ruled out.

I think that cryptocurrency is already changing our lives in this direction, because people have a choice, the choice of which currency they use, one that is provided only conditionally and tries in every possible way to tax the individual,  or one that is conditionally free decentralized.

The security of your means depends only on you when you use cryptocurrency, it cannot be faked or changed.
In any case, we are going through an interesting path and more and more people believe in cryptocurrency, I am one of them.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
yazher

Activity: 2184
Merit: 585

You own the pen

View Profile
November 01, 2019, 12:04:57 PM

I was curious at first then after that, I learned the real reason why Satoshi started this revolution. He wants to free the World economy from the manipulation of the world government. They are the only one capable to change the flow of the stock market, Small 3rd World countries cannot do anything when they faced some sanctions from them. He wants to change how the economy works, then I decided to support him in any way that I could. So far, I educate some people who want to know about the crypto industry in ou village. when it comes to Bitcoins and some other related topics about it. I will give them the best answer. At least I can do this to support his revolution.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
wajik-tempe

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

TonUp.io | 🔥Ultimate Launchpad on TON

View Profile
November 01, 2019, 12:07:00 PM

Aside from monetary incentives in crypto, I rarely come across discussions pertaining to why the average enthusiast in crypto is involved with crypto. While the answer may be pretty straightforward, there are some outliers.

Crypto means much more than just monetary incentives, it's essentially a technical revolution that has involved the masses, something you and I can be apart of. Ultimately, that's probably one of my greatest interests for blockchain and crypto. Another big intrigue for me is the evolution of blockchain tech in itself. I've been around for quite sometime and have witnessed the evolution of cryptos, businesses, behaviors and attitudes.

These 2 factors, along with several others, are the reasons I continue to be involved on a community and business level with crypto. It's become a hobby, passion and business for me.

Yeah for me, i'm interested with blockchain technology and it's peer to peer system is really futuristic and i'm sure many apps will implement blockchain technology in the future. Even it's not mainstream right now, but big countries in the world starts to look at this technology.
And bitcoin as we can say an "inventor" of the blockchain itself or the first currency based on blockchain technology will dominate the world in the future i'm sure

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
torrantz

Activity: 1063
Merit: 253

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
November 01, 2019, 12:08:52 PM

In my opinion, Bitcoin is very easy to manipulate in this market and the large fluctuation of the market will make it very difficult for us to make profits. In fact, many people choose to speculate on this market and only see Bitcoin as a tool of making money so they often do not care much about the value of this coin. I personally always believe in Bitcoin and will invest all my assets if Bitcoin can maintain the uptrend until the end of this year.
Not only bitcoin but whole of crypto. People are realizing if crypto is a speculation market that can be used to play the game of money. Bitcoin is not a tool but it can be considered as various things.
We are here caused by crypto is about money. A new generation of money will come and what we believe right now.
I thought that the reason is not only bitcoin but the whole of cryptocurrency.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
adamin1i

Activity: 539
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 01, 2019, 12:12:40 PM

Aside from monetary incentives in crypto, I rarely come across discussions pertaining to why the average enthusiast in crypto is involved with crypto. While the answer may be pretty straightforward, there are some outliers.

Crypto means much more than just monetary incentives, it's essentially a technical revolution that has involved the masses, something you and I can be apart of. Ultimately, that's probably one of my greatest interests for blockchain and crypto. Another big intrigue for me is the evolution of blockchain tech in itself. I've been around for quite sometime and have witnessed the evolution of cryptos, businesses, behaviors and attitudes.

These 2 factors, along with several others, are the reasons I continue to be involved on a community and business level with crypto. It's become a hobby, passion and business for me.

I think crypto coins are the beginning of a great era. And I'm happy to witness it. I do not have much investment but since 2017 I am curiously following developments.
Youghoor

Activity: 1036
Merit: 275

View Profile
November 01, 2019, 12:21:41 PM

Personally, my main reason for my involvement with crypto is the idea of eliminating all third parties involved in making financial transactions and providing a decentralized ecosystem where people have some level of financial freedom. The idea of sending or receiving funds from any part of the world without any restriction caught my attention. I don't really see crypto as a monetary incentive but the future of money.  
Nnuego

Activity: 266
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 01, 2019, 12:29:36 PM
Merited by tk808 (1)

I never knew I can still be dealing with crypto up-to this moment. When I started crypto last year, it was like joke cos I really don't understand how it works. But look at where I am today, enjoying every bit of it. Those of my friends that nurtured me about crypto have left due to the bearish market.
One thing am about is, crypto has come to stay for good and nothing can stop her from existing. Crypto is the future digital currency we ever know

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
 Cowrium.net  ║A Multidimensional Blockchain & Smart Contract Innovation driven by Cowrie (https://www.cowrium.net/)
toast

Activity: 1582
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 01, 2019, 12:30:22 PM

Because the world of cryptocurrency in addition to being able to get the results of our work, we can also make our investment assets for the future, because I believe the world of cryptocurrency will definitely continue to grow for the next year, especially with the presence of blockhain, we are more confident in the world of cryptocurrency and many things interesting that we find then this is the reason for being involved and continuing to survive in the world of cryptocurrency.
maybe all investors have the same reason to follow investments with crypto currencies and in my opinion crypto currencies are created using technology developments and times and of course crypto currencies will be needed in future investments along with the times and technology

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
DabsPoorVersion

Activity: 1232
Merit: 315

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
November 01, 2019, 12:45:35 PM
Merited by tk808 (1)

I think crypto coins are the beginning of a great era. And I'm happy to witness it. I do not have much investment but since 2017 I am curiously following developments.
it's never too late, so if you've just joined crypto, then multiply the experience and also the existing knowledge. So far I personally am still deepening my knowledge because I just joined in 2017. hope the knowledge gained can make a profit in the future
Your knowledge is the foundation to gain monetary incentives. Learning will never stop, as long as you have the opportunity, grab it.
Having a goal to gain experience and knowledge will bring fruit for your hard work.

Personally, my main reason for my involvement with crypto is the idea of eliminating all third parties involved in making financial transactions and providing a decentralized ecosystem where people have some level of financial freedom. The idea of sending or receiving funds from any part of the world without any restriction caught my attention. I don't really see crypto as a monetary incentive but the future of money.  
Basically, we have the same interest in why we involved here, it's because of its function.
Not only because of the influence of monetary incentives but also because of its importance.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Pinkris128

Activity: 812
Merit: 262

View Profile
November 01, 2019, 01:24:14 PM

I learned about crypto from my cousin because he likes doing bounties back then and now we made a pact in doing some bounties and other promotional stuff. Nowadays, I like to use crypto to gamble whenever I have the extra which means it just a hobby and I don't really plan to make gambling a source of income. What I like about crypto is that there are a lot things you can use it for and a lot more will adopt it soon.
Kezacky

Activity: 743
Merit: 10

https://www.epsiloan.xyz

View Profile
November 01, 2019, 01:28:34 PM

I talk about the fact that the reason I'm involved here is because money, money has driven my desire to go deeper into this crypto space, on the other hand I really like Blokchain technology, what results from this technology fascinates me and makes me increasingly want to know what crypto and blokchain are. and over time I began to understand that crypto provides many benefits and I believe that blokchain technology will be the belle of technology in the future.

trauchot

Activity: 1764
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 01, 2019, 01:35:21 PM

Well, for starting, this is of course to get additional income from cryptocurrency trading and by participating in bounty companies, and of course I like and generally make cryptocurrency transactions around the world with fast speed and most importantly with anonymity.
angrybirdy

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2019, 03:33:14 PM

I talk about the fact that the reason I'm involved here is because money, money has driven my desire to go deeper into this crypto space, on the other hand I really like Blokchain technology, what results from this technology fascinates me and makes me increasingly want to know what crypto and blokchain are. and over time I began to understand that crypto provides many benefits and I believe that blokchain technology will be the belle of technology in the future.
Most crypto users, including me, are here for financial reasons.
Crypto users are basically involved in crypto due to its opportunity given to every user. Being able to make a profit and using it to do transactions as a means of payment, etc. Aside from that, we involved ourselves because we are after of having a knowledge about it. That gives us learning and wisdom.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
AicecreaME

Activity: 2338
Merit: 454

View Profile
November 01, 2019, 04:11:50 PM

Most crypto users, including me, are here for financial reasons.
Crypto users are basically involved in crypto due to its opportunity given to every user. Being able to make a profit and using it to do transactions as a means of payment, etc. Aside from that, we involved ourselves because we are after of having a knowledge about it. That gives us learning and wisdom.

I guess most of the things that drives us in something is because of money, can't deny it since money is the one we primarily needs to buy all the stuffs we need. Some say money is the root of all evil, but my opinion for that is depends on how you are going to earn it and use it. Cryptocurrency is not all about money, I mean yes it gives us bigger profits compare to fiat, but the one reason why cryptocurrency moved me it is cryptocurrency.

It is fascinating how it functions and how well built it is, I can't help but to compare it to fiat and myself to those who are working with fiat as their salary. I feel unique with the majority because I am a cryptocurrency user and a bitcoin enthusiast as well.
SquallLeonhart
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1101

View Profile
November 01, 2019, 04:55:57 PM

I am involved with cryptocurrency because I discovered that there is an opportunity here in cryptocurrency which are both education and profitability. I said education because I can learn different things when I will go through cryptocurrency investing like proper portfolio management, self-discipline etc. Profitability is one of the opportunity because when you go investing in cryptocurrency then there is a high probability that you will earn if you will choose the good cryptocurrencies and hold them long term.
Prior to the time that I got to know cryptocurrency, especially bitcoin, I have really been searching for several means where I can invest my money as a business man and how I can actually expand my business to into bringing in thing into my country from a particular country I was interested in, and unfortunately, shipping was never even my challenge in cryptocurrency, but my challenge has always been means of payment.

The cost of sending products across border has been quite very expensive and because of the third party that was involved, it requires thorough investigation before the money can leave for the country, and PayPal that I would have actually used is very difficult because of the little verification problem we are having, and this is what bitcoin has solved for me since I got to know it.
stephanirain

Activity: 756
Merit: 257

Freshdice.com

View Profile
November 01, 2019, 05:12:49 PM

I still do not understand what has gotten to me when I started doing bounties and getting interested and eventually trying the crypto trade industry. All I know is that cryptocurrency became a good source of income and has influenced me to take computer related courses in college. Crypto has been helping me ever since and I owe it all to the industry and to the people who supported me.

░▓███▓▓▓▓▒▒          
                        ▒██▒      ▓██▓▒▒█▓▓▒      
                ░▓███▓▓▒▓▓██▓      ▒██████    
          ░▓███░      ▒█▓▒░  ▒███████████  
      ▒██▓▒░  ▒▓███▓      ▒▓▓▓█████████░  
  ░██▓        ▒▓▒░    ░▓▓▓▓▓███████▓███▓  
▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ░▒▒▓▓▓███████▓      ███  
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████      ░███▒
▒██▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████  ▒█████
  ▓█    ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓███████
    █▓    ▒██▓▓▓█▓▓▓████████▒    ░██████▒
    ▓██▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████      ▒██████▓
      ██████▓█▓█▓█▓████████▒  ▓███████▒
       ▓███████████▓▓█████████████████
         ▓███████████▓█████░    ▓███████░
           ███████    ▓██████▓      ▓█████▓  
           ░▓█████▒    ▓██████    ▓████▓    
              ░▓████▓   ▒███████████▓      
                 ░▓█████████████▓▓▒        
                         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░            
Fresh Dice||||||Dice Now!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: