Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:24:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why are you involved with Crypto?  (Read 5892 times)
cryptogeek101

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

homt.net

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2019, 03:39:05 PM

Aside from monetary incentives in crypto, I rarely come across discussions pertaining to why the average enthusiast in crypto is involved with crypto. While the answer may be pretty straightforward, there are some outliers.

Crypto means much more than just monetary incentives, it's essentially a technical revolution that has involved the masses, something you and I can be apart of. Ultimately, that's probably one of my greatest interests for blockchain and crypto. Another big intrigue for me is the evolution of blockchain tech in itself. I've been around for quite sometime and have witnessed the evolution of cryptos, businesses, behaviors and attitudes.

These 2 factors, along with several others, are the reasons I continue to be involved on a community and business level with crypto. It's become a hobby, passion and business for me.

I think you are quite correct, those two reasons are interesting however on my own part the motivation I received from cryptocurrency evolution is quite amazing. I also love the blockchain technology because it has really come to change the way we do things especially the freedom it gives to mankind and I know the technology has come to stay.

HOMT

Powered by,

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
congakia113

Activity: 29
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 02, 2019, 03:45:49 PM

The bonus program brought me to this market! Initially, I made some money from airdrop programs, then I used this money to trade other currencies and profit from it. I love crypto.
V1saya

Activity: 1050
Merit: 508

View Profile
November 02, 2019, 04:31:13 PM

First, crypto was introduced to me as a safe haven to invest. I was excited when I looked at the price movements. I looked at the top 20 coins and their daily percentage change are always in double digits. There was only general knowledge that these are all decentralized crypto currencies when I hopped in. The main purpose at the time was to gain profit thru ICO, trading, mining and some bounties. 

Now I am still involved in crypto because I believe this is the future and this is also good for the people, business and government. Freedom is important and decentralization is the key.
ven7net

Activity: 1946
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 02, 2019, 04:43:59 PM

Aside from monetary incentives in crypto, I rarely come across discussions pertaining to why the average enthusiast in crypto is involved with crypto. While the answer may be pretty straightforward, there are some outliers.

Crypto means much more than just monetary incentives, it's essentially a technical revolution that has involved the masses, something you and I can be apart of. Ultimately, that's probably one of my greatest interests for blockchain and crypto. Another big intrigue for me is the evolution of blockchain tech in itself. I've been around for quite sometime and have witnessed the evolution of cryptos, businesses, behaviors and attitudes.

These 2 factors, along with several others, are the reasons I continue to be involved on a community and business level with crypto. It's become a hobby, passion and business for me.

At first, I was skeptical about cryptocurrencies, but everything changed when I joined one of the blockchain real estate projects. I saw that this really has a number of advantages and most likely will be a new system that will be implemented everywhere. All this made me understand that it is necessary to be in the crypto sphere and take part in various projects on blockchain as much as possible, since this can really help to solve a number of problems and give an opportunity to make good money.
cunguks

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

Polkadog - Multi-Chain Defi Meme

View Profile
November 02, 2019, 04:50:53 PM

I think you are quite correct, those two reasons are interesting however on my own part the motivation I received from cryptocurrency evolution is quite amazing. I also love the blockchain technology because it has really come to change the way we do things especially the freedom it gives to mankind and I know the technology has come to stay.
I just didn't know about the blockchain and its use when I first learned about crypto and even traded crypto. I learned how to work and value more from blockchain technology after being interested in crypto mining. because at the beginning I was familiar with crypto which was interesting to me was trading in the crypto market that was different from the movement of investment assets or other trading.

Katashi

Activity: 672

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 02, 2019, 05:21:08 PM

Well aside from earnings i want to be part of this technology evolution because for me, cryptocurrency is one of greatest creation in this era that will be pass on the next generations. i think we are just the tester or subject of this technology in able to develop it well to be more useful for everyone in the near future.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit InvestBox| 
BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY
🏆
criket

Activity: 896
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 02, 2019, 05:26:20 PM

Well aside from earnings i want to be part of this technology evolution because for me, cryptocurrency is one of greatest creation in this era that will be pass on the next generations. i think we are just the tester or subject of this technology in able to develop it well to be more useful for everyone in the near future.
we can see now that the adoption of blockchain technology is also getting bigger. many new companies have joined using the blockchain and that will be good for the development of crypto in the future. I am interested because the crypto market has a stronger appeal than other investment markets. not profit but very heavy trade movements.
muksal

Activity: 373
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 02, 2019, 05:27:37 PM

I was involved in cryptocurency because at the beginning of 2018 Bitcoin was booming in my area, precisely in Indonesia. so many media that talk about bitcoin and in the end made me involved to learn bitcoin. after I learned it turns out that bitcoin and altcoin are very profitable and can provide me with a good income.

Darooghe

Activity: 1120
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 02, 2019, 06:27:55 PM

As a technology enthusiast, it is always good to catch up with emerging markets, technology and so on. I think that is the reason I get into Crypto. I regret for getting in late. always been a late comer since school days. Also For me it was organic, I have always been curious about investing in stocks and shares and funds and I keep reasonably up to date with the market news and when I first heard about Cryptocurrency and Blockchain technology I became interested. I admit I got lucky for getting in right before the April rally where Bitcoin went from $1,500 when I entered to $19,000.
Plinteng

Activity: 285
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 02, 2019, 06:40:55 PM
Merited by tk808 (1)

As a technology enthusiast, it is always good to catch up with emerging markets, technology and so on. I think that is the reason I get into Crypto. I regret for getting in late. always been a late comer since school days. Also For me it was organic, I have always been curious about investing in stocks and shares and funds and I keep reasonably up to date with the market news and when I first heard about Cryptocurrency and Blockchain technology I became interested. I admit I got lucky for getting in right before the April rally where Bitcoin went from $1,500 when I entered to $19,000.

not only you, but many more who feel late knowing about cryptoqurrency, including me. but i don't regret getting to know crypto recently. actually, I personally feel proud because my educational background (SMP) and real life (POOR) is quite sad. and what I produce in this industry is able to change my life for the better than before, especially the people around me feel surprised if I can produce something from crypto by just sitting sweetly in front of a laptop.

Jr Member

Join EpsiLoan's Seed Sale!
((((     EPSILOAN.xyz     ))))
Fair launch, No VCs or Insiders
Bitcoin Seller

Activity: 567
Merit: 148

View Profile
November 02, 2019, 06:59:05 PM

I believe in crypto currencies and the idea of a decentralised world attracted my attention in 2017. Especially, the finance industry needs a fresh breath and in my opinion blockchain and some crypto currencies can refresh the general finance industry.

I see that the money in my country (I mean national currency) becomes worthless. Cryptocurrency is the way out in this situation. Besides, with crypto, we get another one way to get profits. The most active traders get it every day. Finally, cryptocurrency lets me stay anonymous during transactions and I feel safe.
Delilonia1

Activity: 463
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2019, 08:24:39 PM

Cryptocurrency happens to be one of those platforms where you can be engaged in "business" without needing an office space or any other thing to maintain the status quo. No. I joined cryptocurrency because, of the opportunity it affords a busy individual like me to be able to make more money without necessarily having to erect any physical structure and pay other essential bills.  Nothwithstanding, I've learnt so much in the cryptospace, part of which is how not to be greedy and be patient

❱  Whitepaper  ❱   E M R X ─ Token ─   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
[ ◾ telegram   ◾ facebook   ◾ TWITTER ]   New Digital Economy
pixie85

Activity: 2142
Merit: 524

View Profile
November 02, 2019, 09:48:30 PM

I'm involved because it pays off. I started trading then when I earned enough I turn my focus to holding bitcoin and trading altcoins. Now I'm mostly holding and adding whatever I can earn with my signature campaign to the pool.

It's mostly about money because I wouldn't be able to earn in a normal job as much as I did by holding and trading in the 2016 bear market.

I like everything about being my own bank and I'm afraid of losing everything because of some mistake of my government. I prefer to be tied to the global economy than to my local.
TrevorS

Activity: 1050
Merit: 377

View Profile
November 02, 2019, 10:18:55 PM
Merited by tk808 (1)

lets be honest here , most of us are involved just because we see a potential income on here.  whether if you are a free lancer that loves to make free money online or if you are a trader or investor that loves to allocate money in the hopes of doubling it . so yes im here because i was a freelancer before and up until now and good thing that i also found this forum , because i also earn some income on here aside from other websites . the service of using a crypto is also a bonus for me

I totally agree with you honesty is the most important thing. I am pleased to see that people in this thread answer honestly the question of what led them to cryptocurrency.
They are not shy to say that they were brought in by money and a desire to earn money, because there is nothing wrong with that. I, am no exception and my acquaintance with cryptocurrencies began with my expectations of making money. I saw a lot of opportunities that cryptocurrency gives, and as I studied it, I fell in love with it. Now I not only see opportunities for earning, but also opportunities for improving the quality of life in our future.

▄█████▄
                       ██   ██
  ▄▄▄                  ▀█▄▄▄█▀
▄█████▄                 ▀███▀
███████                   ▀
 ▀███▀
  ▀███                   ▄██
   ████                 ▄██▀
    ████              ▄███▀
     ████▄▄        ▄▄████
      ▀██████▄▄▄▄██████▀
        ▀▀██████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀▀▀
||..THE WORLDS FIRST...........
..SOCIAL UTILITY CRYPTO..
|████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ▐█████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
|█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2019, 12:12:38 AM
Merited by tk808 (1)

I am interested in crypto projects which in my opinion are very unique. neither limits people nor time and space. like for example an ico project, where the ico team opens jobs for everyone who wants to join to promote the tokens to be launched. there are no job application, interview, or training proposals. but everyone is free to join in with social media capital and our expertise to promote the project. in my opinion it's very interesting and that's what made me interested for the first time joining here.

then the value of a very profitable investment also makes me always stay here. the process to first enter a crypto investor is also not complicated, it only needs an account, verification, and also fiat money that we put into crypto.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 12:37:48 AM
Merited by tk808 (2)

Crypto is one of the digital assets of the future that can be trusted, I am in crypto of course want to learn something new that is trending amid the development of advanced technology and I certainly also take the initiative to want to take the opportunity to be like other people who are in crypto, they can produce from crypto I also have that intention
Good thing to be involve with the advance development and learn how to integrate your business using blockchain system. If you have that intention then you can maximize everything around crypto. Not just for the sake of getting profits but also to learn more about the system.

Always good to have goals to keep enhancing your skills and be more advance to this technology.
biddicoin

Activity: 1077

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 12:48:43 AM

Since I see crypto there is a very profitable business opportunity for me. Crypto is one of the most promising investment places for me, I have been studying crypto since 2012 ago and I am getting that crypto into a big business in digital technology.
crypto is high volatile asset even it is the most volatile in this world. so, it can make people rich or poor in short time

it is a good investment if we know and understand how to do it. just learn and do some research before entering in crypto

i have no doubt why crypto attracts many people about investment. bcz there is no such type investment beside cryptocurrency

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
jcarlo

Activity: 798
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 02:04:45 AM

I want to be involved in the cryptocurrency market because I am interested in the existing profit potential. The cryptocurrency market is a new market that provides projects with new technology and I think investing in technology is something that will profitable in the coming months
congakia113

Activity: 29
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 02:28:45 AM

For me, I don't understand technology, Crypto makes me make money every day! I am a businessman, I like the way cryptocurrency works. Besides, the bonus programs are really appealing to new people!
princeyeboah

Activity: 714
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 03:40:07 AM

I choose to go crypto because cryptocurrency is the future. The leading digital currency is cryptocurrency and this is set to bring a revolutionary change in the financial sector of mankind's life. Another amzing thing about crypto that keeps me glued to it is its dynamic usage. It has many forms - currency, asset, store of value etc.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: