Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:54:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why are you involved with Crypto?  (Read 5889 times)
mr_random
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 15, 2019, 12:49:51 PM

Just like everyone else, I'm here to make some money, get some skills get a job keep earning with cryptocurrency for the future.

It's not limited to making money or you just expect profit here. Don't joke with that because everyone needs a long process to become a millionaire and it's not easy. Believe me this is not as easy as what you have described before.
The classic get quick rich propaganda works perfectly in the minds of new crypto investors, the market conditions decide who will become a millionaire from my experience. The timing and risk management are two main factors for eliminating the weak hands, the rest will take care of big market swings. It is absolutely wrong to treat the developing financial industry as a trampoline for reaching personal dreams based on the money. 
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
danielchris

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 15, 2019, 12:52:26 PM

Due to  popularity of  bitcoin & given good earnings in past.we can trust  &  good  things about  crypto. It's a main point of involvement in crypto. I think so.
WAZN
Copper Member

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

...get waznized @ wazn.io

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2019, 12:53:18 PM

I like math, code and it amuses lack of sleep Madame Lagarde has because of crypto.  Kiss

WAZN | We plant trees | wazn.io
TrevorS

Activity: 1050
Merit: 377

View Profile
November 16, 2019, 01:45:10 PM
Merited by tk808 (2)

Just like everyone else, I'm here to make some money, get some skills get a job keep earning with cryptocurrency for the future.

It's not limited to making money or you just expect profit here. Don't joke with that because everyone needs a long process to become a millionaire and it's not easy. Believe me this is not as easy as what you have described before.
The classic get quick rich propaganda works perfectly in the minds of new crypto investors, the market conditions decide who will become a millionaire from my experience. The timing and risk management are two main factors for eliminating the weak hands, the rest will take care of big market swings. It is absolutely wrong to treat the developing financial industry as a trampoline for reaching personal dreams based on the money. 

The vast majority of people came to the crypto market after a wave of cryptocurrency hype, that's right.
They came to earn money, for the same reasons a large number of people left the market this year, and will leave even more. However, the funny thing is that it is precisely these reasons that will return the people who left the market back. Indeed, on a new wave of hype, on a new wave of earning opportunities, only the lazy will not try to invest in cryptocurrencies again. Alas, they risk falling into the exact same trap in which they fell the last time. Human memory is short.

▄█████▄
                       ██   ██
  ▄▄▄                  ▀█▄▄▄█▀
▄█████▄                 ▀███▀
███████                   ▀
 ▀███▀
  ▀███                   ▄██
   ████                 ▄██▀
    ████              ▄███▀
     ████▄▄        ▄▄████
      ▀██████▄▄▄▄██████▀
        ▀▀██████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀▀▀
||..THE WORLDS FIRST...........
..SOCIAL UTILITY CRYPTO..
|████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ▐█████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
|█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
pantek talacuik

Activity: 773
Merit: 101

Soil.co - Earn USDT/USDC

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2019, 01:53:25 PM

The vast majority of people came to the crypto market after a wave of cryptocurrency hype, that's right.
They came to earn money, for the same reasons a large number of people left the market this year, and will leave even more. However, the funny thing is that it is precisely these reasons that will return the people who left the market back. Indeed, on a new wave of hype, on a new wave of earning opportunities, only the lazy will not try to invest in cryptocurrencies again. Alas, they risk falling into the exact same trap in which they fell the last time. Human memory is short.

Will happen for people who are weak and anxious at the current price down. but everyone has different thoughts to judge the current prices. it's time to better understand the trauma some people feel.  Grin

tk808 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1124

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
November 21, 2019, 04:48:18 PM
Merited by AirdropNotifyer (1)

Memory is short, you are correct. And also, this contributes to the same reasons why people are drawn to coins that have gained tremendous amounts, inducing fomo, and causing them to lose a lot of money, even their savings. The saying of buy low sell high can be observed as buying high and selling low among uneducated investments. This typically also applies to IEOs, whereby knowledge of a given project, economy and even sustainability / coherent frameworks fall on deaf ears.

Overall, the average person in crypto is not educated or knowledge in the various of sciences needed to become successful. Most are gamblers and will throw the dice due to outside factors manipulating their thought processes.
waitforme

Activity: 618
Merit: 100

BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
November 21, 2019, 05:00:05 PM

I participate for the benefit that it brings in a great part and its technological significance to the world. I can easily own cryptocurrencies and sell them without any difficulties. I feel free to enter this market even though its risks are as great as the profits that it can bring.

Mianae

Activity: 798
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 21, 2019, 05:11:20 PM

Cryptocurrency is changing lives financially, technically and otherwise. There has been major development and enhancements brought about by cryptocurrency I'm involved for the two chnical and financial aspects of the revolution.
TrevorS

Activity: 1050
Merit: 377

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 01:56:39 PM

Cryptocurrency is changing lives financially, technically and otherwise. There has been major development and enhancements brought about by cryptocurrency I'm involved for the two chnical and financial aspects of the revolution.

Cryptocurrency really changes all of the things you listed, and it is worth noting that it changes very slowly gradually, step by step.
I think this is due to the fact that cryptocurrency appeared a little earlier than it should, that is, if it appeared in the future it would have a much greater chance of becoming a common world currency.
In view of this, many projects are being closed because the world is not yet ready for them, both technically and socio-psychological.
However, cryptocurrency continues its movement, introducing itself into various spheres of human life.
People are gradually getting used to cryptocurrency, which gives them the opportunity to study it before starting to use it.
Imagine what will happen when a completely cryptocurrency appears and technology is able to change the basic world processes, it will be something.

▄█████▄
                       ██   ██
  ▄▄▄                  ▀█▄▄▄█▀
▄█████▄                 ▀███▀
███████                   ▀
 ▀███▀
  ▀███                   ▄██
   ████                 ▄██▀
    ████              ▄███▀
     ████▄▄        ▄▄████
      ▀██████▄▄▄▄██████▀
        ▀▀██████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀▀▀
||..THE WORLDS FIRST...........
..SOCIAL UTILITY CRYPTO..
|████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ▐█████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
|█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
desticy

Merit: 292

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 04:25:55 PM
Merited by tk808 (1)

Every time the price of Bitcoin once again falls below everyone's expectations, the most terrible things come to mind and the worst thing is that cryptocurrencies have come to an end.
I am always very amused by such statements towards the cryptocurrency market and bitcoin in particular.

After all, if you stop for a moment and think about the fact that Bitcoin has existed for 10 years, and it is still alive, then thoughts about the imminent end of the market go by the wayside.
Unfortunately, most people have no time or desire to stop and just think.

But I am pleased with the fact that there are more and more such people capable of thinking, and they come across more and more on this forum.

maianh09

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 04:53:50 PM

The profits from business with crypto are huge. If a forex trader takes 1 week to make 5-10% profit, with crypto they can earn up to 50-100% in just a few days or a week. That means better returns in the same time. In addition, crypto is not just a currency, it's a technology product.
desticy

Merit: 292

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
November 24, 2019, 02:30:52 PM
Merited by tk808 (1)

The profits from business with crypto are huge. If a forex trader takes 1 week to make 5-10% profit, with crypto they can earn up to 50-100% in just a few days or a week. That means better returns in the same time. In addition, crypto is not just a currency, it's a technology product.

Unfortunately, most people see cryptocurrency as the currency and nothing more.
Because of this relationship, people cannot fully trust cryptocurrencies because they draw conclusions about cryptocurrencies based on the stability of the exchange rate.

People primarily look at price dynamics to understand mechanisms that are extremely difficult, and sometimes impossible.
However, if people studied blockchain, and more time was devoted to understanding the essence of technology, then the number of people trusting cryptocurrency would increase significantly.

Mammothcoin

Activity: 336

KoinPro

View Profile
November 24, 2019, 02:50:27 PM
Merited by tk808 (1)

I'd be a great liar if I said I wasn't in it for the money, I am.  I also like the fact that I am part of a digital revolution which will transform various aspects of the global economy.  Just the feeling of satisfaction at looking back after ten or so years and saying,  Yes!  I was right!

Mila52

Activity: 1022
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 24, 2019, 03:37:10 PM

I learned about cryptocurrency and blockchain from friends on the Internet. This nanotechnology conquered over me . The financial aspect - cryptocurrency is just one of the part of the blockchain. The world is developing towards universal digitalization in our everyday life. Blockchain is at the source of the revolution in the financial and banking system and creating a global computer. Unfortunately, most community are only interested in making quick profits in the cryptocurrency market. We need to look wider. Blockchain and decentralization is a tool that will win the corruption, dependence on bureaucrats, save our own time in our life.
ancafe

Activity: 1624
Merit: 693

View Profile
November 24, 2019, 03:53:24 PM

I think people will think that entering the world of crypto includes their ways to grow their business, and I also think like. Initially, I thought that bitcoin or crypto was indeed very suitable for business. however, as I joined the crypto world, it became increasingly interesting, and I began to think that this was my hobby. however, I also think that this is a very interesting hobby and business.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Kambal2000

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 24, 2019, 04:30:48 PM

I learned about cryptocurrency and blockchain from friends on the Internet. This nanotechnology conquered over me . The financial aspect - cryptocurrency is just one of the part of the blockchain. The world is developing towards universal digitalization in our everyday life. Blockchain is at the source of the revolution in the financial and banking system and creating a global computer. Unfortunately, most community are only interested in making quick profits in the cryptocurrency market. We need to look wider. Blockchain and decentralization is a tool that will win the corruption, dependence on bureaucrats, save our own time in our life.

Most of us here learned crypto from a friend, we are so lucky to have such amazing and caring friend to show us what Bitcoin and crypto really is. I will be forever thankful to the person who managed to have time just to briefly explain what Bitcoin really is. Anyway, I am the type of person who doesn't want to rely on other people, so although I was student that time my focus and goal is to earn for a living that I don't need to request money from my family for my school expenses and was happy for it.
uray

Activity: 1400
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 24, 2019, 04:37:00 PM

The returns are great if you invest in the right currency, there are many shit coins in the market and there are many who lost their money because of that, forex is not a high risk market while crypto is a high risk high volatile market and if you are willing to take a risk to invest in any other coin other than bitcoin then the risk will multiply hundred times.
Miy Monk
Copper Member

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2019, 05:06:13 PM

For me, opportunity for making unlimited money. Obviously I need great patience and understanding and proper knowledge about the crypto. It's better than any 9.00am-5.00pm job with creepy bosses. And it's also Fun to me.

crisanto01

Activity: 644
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 24, 2019, 05:20:29 PM

For me, opportunity for making unlimited money. Obviously I need great patience and understanding and proper knowledge about the crypto. It's better than any 9.00am-5.00pm job with creepy bosses. And it's also Fun to me.

How I wish we could have those unlimited income that we are wishing here in crypto, but to what I have experience, there is no easy way to do that unless you wanted to scam people, even in trading there were also bad times that you lose, and you can't trade well due to the bad market, so be happy with what you are earning, learn to value it and maximize it.
BeginToMine

Activity: 434

https://www.payaccept.net/

View Profile
November 24, 2019, 05:56:50 PM

Crypto currency has thought me whole lot regarding technology, communication with people, business, good relationship and above all financial growth. I see crypto as an avenue of learning and teaching including financial growth which I have achieved. Crypto really helped my goreth and life.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: