Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:54:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why are you involved with Crypto?  (Read 5887 times)
d3nz

Activity: 1274
Merit: 264

View Profile
November 29, 2019, 09:47:58 PM

I saw the features and benefits diving into cryptocurrency and blockchain really caught my attention which is really the great invention on the internet so far(for me) which is really useful to see the transaction but also can be used for government voting system that can see the voting result in realtime.

And also creatinf encryption of file that can only be access using the transaction hash which is very usefull for a copyright or fake documents or file.
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PLATO

Activity: 493
Merit: 250

Don't trust "BBOD The Best Futures Exchange"

View Profile
November 30, 2019, 03:59:15 AM

Certain reasons because the development of increasingly advanced technology.although without encouragement I think everyone is slow or early certainly will join the crypto world.in this case both in the field of trade or in the field of gambling.I joined crypto because I was interested investing in bitcoin
Most of the investor are here for money, not to enjoy the advancement in technology. They want to make money with the help of crypto currencies that have proven to be useful in this case. Becoming a millionaire by doing nothing other than holding a coin for one or two years is like a dream coming true. It is good for you that you discovered market earlier than many other people. Bitcoin has laid the foundation, after all.
Agree. Everyone here only cares about profits so grow market can't make them happy. I have a good job here and this is the only place that gives me financial freedom, so the crypto market is often considered a money-making tool. However, I still choose to invest because this is a place that is expected to be very promising and the development of blockchain technology is making the world a better place.

All posts by me after 2012 were a compromised account. Probably by "BBOD The Best Futures Exchange". SORRY Y'ALL
jagaban
Copper Member

Activity: 322
Merit: 8

View Profile
November 30, 2019, 05:39:36 PM

My brother introduced me to crypto after I saw him amass a lot of money from it during the 2017 bull run. I joined in 2018 and so far I cannot say exactly how else to use crypto other than trading on exchanges. When crypto starts getting other uses apart from trading on exchanges, then we will see if it will interest me more than just using it as a means to make money

Xxmodded

Activity: 2254
Merit: 309

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
November 30, 2019, 05:47:37 PM

Certain reasons because the development of increasingly advanced technology.although without encouragement I think everyone is slow or early certainly will join the crypto world.in this case both in the field of trade or in the field of gambling.I joined crypto because I was interested investing in bitcoin
How ever many reason from bitcointalk member with bitcoin and altcoin investing but for me giving profit with easy way why I like investing with bitcoin and altcoin, I don't care with faced big risk by investing with bitcoin because always have big chance to get big result and much profit when bitcoin price on higher price and up.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
kissme09

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds

View Profile
November 30, 2019, 06:30:45 PM

there's a time back in high school, we played a game that pay a coin called VEU, and I started to think if I could spend that in somewhere esle but in the game.
then I found bitcoin. that made me happy with my first time using bitcoin to buy a pizza =]]]]
just joking
but I really did think about that situation

Faxmate

Activity: 1071
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 02, 2019, 07:51:43 PM

Besides of the reasons presented by tk, I'm here because I really wanted to go with the flow or with the trend. That's part of my lifestyle. And cryptocurrency is noty et on the trend in which almost all population are patronizing this. But, I believe that this thing could go viral in time. Believe me, if bitcoin will hit 100k in time, we can see a lot of people love bitcoin when the time comes. Almost all population in the world.
Future belongs to those who prepare for it today. If you cannot keep up with changes, your survival will become difficult. Crypto currencies are the future of money. Governments of advanced countries like China, America, Turkey etc are planning to release their very own digital coin in coming years. Once this happens, bitcoin and altcoin wont stay back and go mainstream. No matter what others say, hold your coins.
Chicky213
Copper Member

Activity: 476
Merit: 4

View Profile
December 02, 2019, 07:58:11 PM

Well I was searching for a source of income, I stumbled upon airdrop hunting and I joined, I later advanced to bounty and trading. Generally I am glad i discovered and became an early adopter of crypto cause I believe that mass adoption is almost here.
irixo10

Activity: 1078
Merit: 104

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
December 02, 2019, 09:02:01 PM

Aside from monetary incentives in crypto, I rarely come across discussions pertaining to why the average enthusiast in crypto is involved with crypto. While the answer may be pretty straightforward, there are some outliers.

Crypto means much more than just monetary incentives, it's essentially a technical revolution that has involved the masses, something you and I can be apart of. Ultimately, that's probably one of my greatest interests for blockchain and crypto. Another big intrigue for me is the evolution of blockchain tech in itself. I've been around for quite sometime and have witnessed the evolution of cryptos, businesses, behaviors and attitudes.

These 2 factors, along with several others, are the reasons I continue to be involved on a community and business level with crypto. It's become a hobby, passion and business for me.
You are right about not seeing discussions about products, real use case etc other than monetary incentive; I think this is because most investors nowadays are fade up with failed promises of team's. Investors will trust a project, invest and hold because of what the team promises to offer but along the line you will start seeing excuses why the development will be delayed etc and before you know it the team ends up offering another thing entirely. Since investors have found this truth they now foucs more on monetary incentive.

Mumbeeptind1963

Activity: 1190
Merit: 568

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2019, 10:25:34 PM

Most of the investor are here for money, not to enjoy the advancement in technology. They want to make money with the help of crypto currencies that have proven to be useful in this case. Becoming a millionaire by doing nothing other than holding a coin for one or two years is like a dream coming true. It is good for you that you discovered market earlier than many other people. Bitcoin has laid the foundation, after all.
Many people knows cryptocurrency for having a good value and make them believe that it will easily bring them money, but the thing is it will not. A lot of wrong perception are being made. It can only made them emotionally when they face the losing of their funds due to market changes of they did not get their target. I am here in crypto for me to learn to trade using altcoins, I believe that crypto will be more good for long term investment soon rather than stock market.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Kiefner

Activity: 921
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 02, 2019, 11:24:02 PM

I like cryptocurrencies, I like their idea, I like to use them. At first, the first priority was the opportunity to make money on them, but over time I realized that it is much more than just a speculative tool.

●   TOP EXCHANGE IEO   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Kersh768

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

Freshdice.com

View Profile
December 02, 2019, 11:32:57 PM

Aside from monetary incentives in crypto, I rarely come across discussions pertaining to why the average enthusiast in crypto is involved with crypto. While the answer may be pretty straightforward, there are some outliers.

Crypto means much more than just monetary incentives, it's essentially a technical revolution that has involved the masses, something you and I can be apart of. Ultimately, that's probably one of my greatest interests for blockchain and crypto. Another big intrigue for me is the evolution of blockchain tech in itself. I've been around for quite sometime and have witnessed the evolution of cryptos, businesses, behaviors and attitudes.

These 2 factors, along with several others, are the reasons I continue to be involved on a community and business level with crypto. It's become a hobby, passion and business for me.

The reason behind why I got involved into crypto is mainly because of curiousity. It is because I am curious about knowing what crypto really is so I have tried getting involved into it and that is when I know that there is an opportunity to earn money with crypto that is when I have started to get engage into various projects where indeed I have earned lots of money from it. But my journey into the crypto community does not just end up on earning money because while earning, my curiosity still runs in which I strive to discover more about crypto in which I gather new learning while getting engage into earning money which is technically like hitting two birds with one stone. Feeding my curious mind while feeding my pocket with monetary benefits I can acquire from crypto that is why I still continue getting involved into crypto up to this moment of time.

░▓███▓▓▓▓▒▒          
                        ▒██▒      ▓██▓▒▒█▓▓▒      
                ░▓███▓▓▒▓▓██▓      ▒██████    
          ░▓███░      ▒█▓▒░  ▒███████████  
      ▒██▓▒░  ▒▓███▓      ▒▓▓▓█████████░  
  ░██▓        ▒▓▒░    ░▓▓▓▓▓███████▓███▓  
▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ░▒▒▓▓▓███████▓      ███  
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████      ░███▒
▒██▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████  ▒█████
  ▓█    ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓███████
    █▓    ▒██▓▓▓█▓▓▓████████▒    ░██████▒
    ▓██▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████      ▒██████▓
      ██████▓█▓█▓█▓████████▒  ▓███████▒
       ▓███████████▓▓█████████████████
         ▓███████████▓█████░    ▓███████░
           ███████    ▓██████▓      ▓█████▓  
           ░▓█████▒    ▓██████    ▓████▓    
              ░▓████▓   ▒███████████▓      
                 ░▓█████████████▓▓▒        
                         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░            
Fresh Dice||||||Dice Now!
lienfaye

Activity: 2912
Merit: 629

View Profile
December 03, 2019, 01:30:18 AM

Many people knows cryptocurrency for having a good value and make them believe that it will easily bring them money, but the thing is it will not. A lot of wrong perception are being made. It can only made them emotionally when they face the losing of their funds due to market changes of they did not get their target. I am here in crypto for me to learn to trade using altcoins, I believe that crypto will be more good for long term investment soon rather than stock market.
Its a fact that majority of users are here to earn and I think thats our aim once we enter in any investment opportunity. The hype of year 2017 made lot of people to invest because they are expecting to have huge gain but it didnt because of the market downtrend. If we engage ourselves in crypto we should not look only on how to earn but on what this technology can do to our lives because its beneficial for us.

ecnalubma

Activity: 1526
Merit: 420

View Profile
December 03, 2019, 01:41:26 AM

I was just accidentaly involved in crypto out my curiosity, the darkweb really brings me here. Upon my staying here over the years I began to appreciate the blockchain ecosystem, aside from the potential to earn I learn its importance that could change our lives. Now I'm very tied to it, witnessed ups and downs.
huu78

Activity: 1204
Merit: 253

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
December 03, 2019, 01:47:28 AM

I am involved in Crypto because it is attracted by its blockchain technology which makes every currency transaction unique. Not just a means of investing and seeking money.
Become the determination in crypto is cool let alone nowadays already become industry 4.0 where more work to digital and online so it is suitable for business nowadays.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
MancyZz

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 03, 2019, 02:15:50 AM

Agree. Everyone here only cares about profits so grow market can't make them happy. I have a good job here and this is the only place that gives me financial freedom, so the crypto market is often considered a money-making tool. However, I still choose to invest because this is a place that is expected to be very promising and the development of blockchain technology is making the world a better place.
If ever, the crypto currencies would not have given any profits, the present market capital was impossible to achieve. There are very few people who actually like technology and consume it out of admiration. Majority of investors only aim at big money. They have seen bitcoiners becoming millionaire and want to have same future. It has become essential to invest in these coin for staying with times.
For people Cloud Cryptocurrency world is very foreign. Indeed many know about Cryptocurrency.
 But for those of us who have plunged in the world of Cryptocurrency will thank you for knowing him.
So Cryptocurrency can be a key to generate high returns and to continue to develop them much more expensive with new innovations.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
December 03, 2019, 02:41:19 AM

I am involved in Crypto because it is attracted by its blockchain technology which makes every currency transaction unique. Not just a means of investing and seeking money.
Become the determination in crypto is cool let alone nowadays already become industry 4.0 where more work to digital and online so it is suitable for business nowadays.
With how the adoptions take place more and more people are now engaging with crypto not for just investing but because of it's real usage. Some already taking advantage of transacting over borders and make the transactions very easy and quick. In due time we will see more people to get involve and not for investing but to use it in an everyday usages. Expect more adoptions from businesses all  over the world.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
fauzan Ichsan

Activity: 1204
Merit: 102

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
December 03, 2019, 04:11:42 AM

for me the most important thing is the existence of cryptocurrency can improve the family economy. Moreover, there are still many ways to get crypto. and this becomes interesting, where we without capital to have capital and can invest in cryptocurrency

mR.k0fka

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 03, 2019, 04:16:43 AM

i think mainly to make my life better in the future by investing in a technology that i believe in
i am not planning to do anything significant with this only for investing purposes
rose9696

Activity: 770

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
December 03, 2019, 04:26:58 AM

I believe in crypto currencies and the idea of a decentralised world attracted my attention in 2017. Especially, the finance industry needs a fresh breath and in my opinion blockchain and some crypto currencies can refresh the general finance industry.
Yes, we really need such a decentralized trading system to attract those who don't know financially and can pursue it. I was a person who didn't know anything about financial markets until I learned about the types of trades that could make tens of thousands of dollars a day. Binary Option, Margin trading, bitcoin future contracts, ... all of these things seem to appeal to me and now I have a new job and the profit I earn is over $ 10k per month.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Helex

Activity: 230
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 03, 2019, 04:33:09 AM

crypto transaction is faster compare to bank and less data required to transfer the fund compare to bank.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: