Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:46:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why are you involved with Crypto?  (Read 5894 times)
Shimmiry

Activity: 840
Merit: 105

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 20, 2020, 06:45:45 AM

Most of our why for sure is to have financial freedom and time freedom but it is not simple to achieve it and for sure that we should work hard and to sweep our butt to do have it. But financial freedom is not only my goal and the reason why I involved in cryptocurrencies. I also want to learn much information about it that I can use in the near future. Right now I'm trading cryptocurrencies and I want to learn more and I keep studying to achieve it.
Same as you. I got involved with cryptocurrency and have started to invest my money in bitcoin because I have the financial freedom that I have enough savings from my investments, even if I don't have a regular job. I can also afford the kind of life that I desire because of investing my money in cryptocurrency that I've already bought the things that I ever wanted thanks to crypto.

Bes19

Activity: 1003
Merit: 112

View Profile
July 20, 2020, 08:21:10 AM

At first, i didn't know that i can earn in crypto. I started on gambling until i stumble across this forum and it all started here and now it became a hobby.
Bottomline of being with crypto is the financial needs. You can earn through different platform like bounties, airdrops, trading etc.
Lantind

Activity: 2324
Merit: 263

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
July 20, 2020, 08:44:56 AM

I needed something to at least take care of my needs, but along the line, when my countenance became more brightened, I discovered that it is much more than that's nd the more you know, the better you enjoy it. So, till date, I am still seeking and asking for more knowledge about it, not because of now, but for the sake of the future.
Asking for more knowledge from others will also not be much you will get, because at this time it is very difficult to find people who want to teach everything from scratch with free fees, especially about the knowledge to find income in crypto.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2020, 09:50:44 AM

I am involved in crypto and blockchain because here I can make money without having to work physically hard. here we can work regularly and not determined by time. we are only required to be able to know a variety of knowledge about running a business through crypto so that we can make money in various ways in accordance with the expertise we have.

There is nothing like free money, even in the world of cryptocurrency. That is the mistake many of the noobs make here. If you want to make money, it is very much possible here. But then you need to work hard. I registered to Bitcointalk almost 3.5 years ago, in January 2017. Since then, I have worked really hard to improve my rank. Along with that, I have earned significant amounts of money, which has helped me a lot in the form of passive income.
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
July 20, 2020, 10:11:58 AM

Aside from monetary incentives in crypto, I rarely come across discussions pertaining to why the average enthusiast in crypto is involved with crypto. While the answer may be pretty straightforward, there are some outliers.

Crypto means much more than just monetary incentives, it's essentially a technical revolution that has involved the masses, something you and I can be apart of. Ultimately, that's probably one of my greatest interests for blockchain and crypto. Another big intrigue for me is the evolution of blockchain tech in itself. I've been around for quite sometime and have witnessed the evolution of cryptos, businesses, behaviors and attitudes.

These 2 factors, along with several others, are the reasons I continue to be involved on a community and business level with crypto. It's become a hobby, passion and business for me.

I would have to be honest with you. When I was still a newbie in crypto, I get myself involved seriously because of the price pump way back in 2017. Yes! The big pump where BTC, ETH, etc., are on their way to their ATHs. I was driven by the price of cryptocurrencies back then.

As months go by, I deeply understand about the technology behind Bitcoin, and this is where I keep myself involved in this industry. Due to cryptocurrencies being decentralized and tamper-proof, plus many real use cases of blockchain as supply chain in various industries, I can say is that cryptocurrencies have a bright future ahead despite of it’s roller coaster ride journey.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
CHENIEN

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
July 20, 2020, 10:58:49 AM

In my opinion , it's hard to explain whatever to state why, but in fact, through this kind of task, I've learned something about what happen inside and outside the country most especially on how to trade in or trade out, aside from this activity in action it is simply to create for invest in a long term without any hazards due to cryptographic device.

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
kynaz

Activity: 1078
Merit: 250

http://unidapp.app

View Profile
July 20, 2020, 11:55:13 AM

Most of our why for sure is to have financial freedom and time freedom but it is not simple to achieve it and for sure that we should work hard and to sweep our butt to do have it. But financial freedom is not only my goal and the reason why I involved in cryptocurrencies. I also want to learn much information about it that I can use in the near future. Right now I'm trading cryptocurrencies and I want to learn more and I keep studying to achieve it.
In this market, you have a lot of time to make money and of course no one has control over you because this market has the necessary anonymity for you to survive easily. However, before joining, take the time to research good projects because these are coins that can bring you big profits if you have a reasonable investment strategy. I quit my current job to have more time for trading and this is my right decision to do this.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
reliable

Activity: 868
Merit: 151

View Profile
July 20, 2020, 12:33:01 PM

Initially I loved the concept the things it can solve and make complicated things simpler, payment option is just one of the things. That made me interested in this crypto and then along with the rise in demand and price it just became my passion and then this became part of my life.

Ramaraj

Activity: 74
Merit: 1

Crypto Enthusiast

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2020, 12:56:20 PM

We can use the crypto investment because of its Benefits. Buying cryptocurrency like Bitcoin,Eth, tron,BNB, Abbc,plf, and Hmr have proven to be profitable for many early investors. In fact, these currencies are worth thousands of dollars each. However, their benefits don’t stop there. Other benefits of investing in cryptocurrencies include:
You manage your transactions
You can track your payments at any time
Your transactions are private

Monero. With this cryptocurrency, you can’t see the amount that gets exchanged between different users. This can be compared to Bitcoin, where other users can see how many Bitcoins were exchanged in each transaction.
Verge. This cryptocurrency not only keeps every transaction anonymous but also keeps them untraceable. Its peer-to-peer network structure ensures untraceable transactions through:
Encrypting messages multiple times
Changing computer IP addresses
Ensuring messages are not sent through the same channel as responses
Each transaction processes quickly
You can make international transactions efficiently
Transaction costs are affordable

The cryptocurrency market cap is a measure of security in the market. Basically, it can tell you how valuable the cryptocurrency is.
To determine your cryptocurrency market cap, you need to multiply the circulating supply of cryptocurrencies by their current price. For example, say there are three million coins in circulation. Each coin is worth $2. This makes the market cap $6 million.
novaprime

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

UniDApp - it's DeFi time!

View Profile
July 20, 2020, 01:09:43 PM

Join this market as a main job and make money from it. I have been participating in bounty and trading in this market, sometimes it makes me more profitable to choose good altcoins and good bounties, but sometimes it also makes me lose when altcoins. I bought collapsed. Like in 2020, I don't have too much profit in this market
This year is not a successful year for me but overall I still earn a good amount from the bounty campaign. My main job has been delayed since Covid-19 appeared and participated in a number of bounty campaigns is a way for me to earn more income from the market. In addition, I also participate in a number of large IEO projects to earn money because these projects will often bring a stable profit for me.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
brrzzz

Activity: 365
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 20, 2020, 04:32:31 PM

I like the fact that any person, a team, can offer their idea and it is not necessary to have a lot of money, if it is worthwhile and I see application in real life, the community will always support. I also like crypto so that I can send, receive anywhere in the world where there is the Internet without making a lot of effort for this, and be anonymous (although, this is a big question, anonymity).
Dpat
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 20, 2020, 04:35:50 PM

Crypto is totally new concept of money and it make me more fascinating towards it so involve into the crypto to know what actually it is. Thus, I entered into it with the working of bounty and earn some free crypto which later make me some earning and it was my first earning as a income. So, I always love the crypto market for the trading.
minatour

Activity: 687
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 20, 2020, 05:16:35 PM

Got to know about cryptocurrency through an online friend, after reading more about Bitcoin and is usefulness, I decided to know more, so I entered into bounty hunting fully and since then everything was fun, getting to know more about the cryptocurrency advance technology was a great achievement.

----------- ❱   ❱    ❱  The easiest way to earn 5 ETH  ❰    ❰    ❰ -----------
-------  Yearner is the ultimate connecting link between different DeFi protocols  -------
--------------------------------------------   ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    START FARMING    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰   --------------------------------------------
bonyaserg

Activity: 1876
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 20, 2020, 05:52:31 PM

For me, crypto projects represent an amazing opportunity to develop a business without leaving home. And this is one of the most convenient options for developing your own business. Since investing in cryptocurrency can be quite simple and at the same time make a good profit. This is all thanks to new technologies that blockchain is based on. And now my business depends entirely on the situation in the cryptocurrency market.
kesmex

Activity: 1110
Merit: 104

The OGz Club

View Profile
July 20, 2020, 05:53:45 PM

Crypto is totally new concept of money and it make me more fascinating towards it so involve into the crypto to know what actually it is. Thus, I entered into it with the working of bounty and earn some free crypto which later make me some earning and it was my first earning as a income. So, I always love the crypto market for the trading.
Not all bounties are paid, even if you work in crypto you must have a job other than bounty hunter,
maybe trading will be right for you, because you can make money every month

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
dainoran

Activity: 664
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 20, 2020, 07:13:09 PM

in my opinion crypto and blockchain is a good financial system to use today, because the process carried out by blockchain is very fast and on target.
Metall303

Activity: 891
Merit: 100

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
July 20, 2020, 08:04:50 PM

in my opinion crypto and blockchain is a good financial system to use today, because the process carried out by blockchain is very fast and on target.
fiat money now faster than bitcoin or ethereum. You can send money through the bank in a few minutes, but there are days when I wait 24 hours for a bitcoin transaction. Now not all cryptocurrencies are very convenient

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Lantind

Activity: 2324
Merit: 263

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
July 23, 2020, 05:20:19 AM

Is it because the process that is fast and on target can be said to be good to use? if so, then the banking system is also able to serve such things, because for things that are fast and on target, they have already been developed by banks in the world.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
timmmers

Activity: 1176
Merit: 265

View Profile
July 23, 2020, 10:44:54 AM

Because I missed many opportunities in my live and this last opportunity I won´t miss. It gives me a chance to live a better life by supporting an idea where people are finally equal and there is no entity that has a superpower. It is not a nice idea? Creating a new financial system that is 100% honest and trusted?  Cool

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin

.ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..

█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.TELEGRAM
bluebit25

Activity: 1680
Merit: 292

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2020, 11:13:41 AM

fiat money now faster than bitcoin or ethereum. You can send money through the bank in a few minutes, but there are days when I wait 24 hours for a bitcoin transaction. Now not all cryptocurrencies are very convenient

What interests me is decentralization. For Blockchain and this market, we can easily see the decentralization. And that's why this market is as popular as it is now, and for Bitcoin transactions you just need to increase the fee I believe it will be done in a few minutes.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: