Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 07:18:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why are you involved with Crypto?  (Read 5894 times)
kak uli

Activity: 1246
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 24, 2020, 05:07:47 PM

Aside from monetary incentives in crypto, I rarely come across discussions pertaining to why the average enthusiast in crypto is involved with crypto. While the answer may be pretty straightforward, there are some outliers.

Crypto means much more than just monetary incentives, it's essentially a technical revolution that has involved the masses, something you and I can be apart of. Ultimately, that's probably one of my greatest interests for blockchain and crypto. Another big intrigue for me is the evolution of blockchain tech in itself. I've been around for quite sometime and have witnessed the evolution of cryptos, businesses, behaviors and attitudes.

These 2 factors, along with several others, are the reasons I continue to be involved on a community and business level with crypto. It's become a hobby, passion and business for me.

I am involved in crypto because I see a form of future money that has been seen and we have shared about the use of crypto in various countries of the world. so many business opportunities that we can do by using cryptocurency. crypto was created not only for a trade in the market but has a purpose as a means of payment in the future that will be used by everyone.

qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
July 24, 2020, 06:23:21 PM

I being a part of the older generation who have seen enough booms and busts in my lifetime, see it as a way forward out of debt slavery of the current financial system which is corrupt at best and criminal at it's worse case scenario. I don't want to see future generations go through what I and many of my peers have had to endure and it gives us more say in how we see money. I don;t want my Son and his kids to just be future debt bag holders of FIAT. Of course I would like to be also financially and time wise more independent than what I am now.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
vvu351

Activity: 1050
Merit: 501

corion.io

View Profile
July 24, 2020, 07:48:39 PM

I being a part of the older generation who have seen enough booms and busts in my lifetime, see it as a way forward out of debt slavery of the current financial system which is corrupt at best and criminal at it's worse case scenario. I don't want to see future generations go through what I and many of my peers have had to endure and it gives us more say in how we see money. I don;t want my Son and his kids to just be future debt bag holders of FIAT. Of course I would like to be also financially and time wise more independent than what I am now.
But in terms of debts, you correctly noted everything. I think that 80% of the population will owe money to banks. Only cryptocurrency can save humanity.

█
                              █████████                  ██████ 
                      ███████████████████████████   
              ███████████████████████████████   
            ████████████████████████████████   
        █████████████████████████████████     
    ████████████████████████████████████   
    ████████          █████████          █████████   
  ████████                ██████              ████████   
█████████                █████                ████████   
███████████                █                ███████████ 
██████████████                      ██████████████ 
█████████████████            ████████████████ 
███████████████                  ███████████████ 
█████████████                          █████████████ 
███████████              ███                ██████████ 
█████████                █████                ████████   
  ████████              ███████              ███████     
    █████████        █████████          ████████     
      █████████████████████████████████       
        ██████████████████████████████           
            ███████████████████████████             
              ████████████████████████                 
                  ████████████████████                     

CorionX

Powered by,
flavio32t

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2020, 08:02:23 PM

Well, the first time I heard about cypto was 10 years ago, even though I did not have much knowledge of digital currencies, years later I heard in the news that people became rich with it, nowadays it has become very popular and to understand them you need long enough for one to really understand it, currently I do trade from time to time and hope it will hit a high price here in a few years
mt55

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 25, 2020, 10:44:46 AM

To be honest I am here for profits. I also love this adventure because everyday I will get a new experience in trading. But profits are my major target.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
chip1994

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
July 25, 2020, 10:48:35 AM

I reluctantly entered the crypto market. I am a person who is not good at technology, so I am always very difficult in everything in this crypto market. but the friend who introduced me to the campaign bounty and from there I make money here till now. I came to crypto just because of money because I know this is a market full of whales and no laws. Trading is harder than ever when the whole market is always under control. We can only make bounty hunters to make money, that's the safe way.

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████
       █████████   █████  █████
      ███████████   ███  █████
       █████████   ███  █████
        ███████   ███  █████

Powered by,
chikator

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi

View Profile
July 29, 2020, 01:05:24 PM

Someone got me into it. I thought it wouldnt be so bad since ill just be taking on projects and theyd pay me coins. Thought i wouldnt really be taking out real money but the return that atleast ill have these coins and it was just on my spare time. Tho im still trying to learn my way around it.

`````````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
`````▄█████████████▄
```███████▀▀█▀▀███████
``████████``█``████████
`██████``````````▀██████
█████████```████```██████
█████████`````````███████
█████████```████▄``▀█████
█████████```████▀```█████
`██████```````````▄█████
``████████``█``████████
```███████▄▄█▄▄███████
`````▀█████████████▀
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

```````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
```███████████████████
```````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DRK Defi

The Fourth Generation Of Blockchain
                             In Decentralized Finance

Draken Exchange
     DrakenX

Facebook
     Twitter

`````````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
`````▄█████████████▄
```███████████████████
``█████████████████████
`████████████▀▀▀`````███
████████▀▀▀````▄█````████
████▀▀``````▄██▀````▄████
███▄▄`````███▀``````█████
███████``██`````````█████
`███████`▐`````````█████
``███████▐`████▄▄`▄████
```███████▄███████████
`````▀█████████████▀
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

```````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
```███████████████████
```````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

.Telegram.
Channel
DevilSlayer

Activity: 1428
Merit: 358

View Profile
July 29, 2020, 01:22:54 PM

I'm a stock trader and I got interested in cryptocurrencies especially when the bull run happened in 2017. I saw a lot of monster movements there where ir cannot happen in the stock market. I'm a full time trader so basically I trade securities, commodities, stocks, indices and also cryptocurrencies. Trading of cryptocurrencies can be done everyday because it is working 24/7 and it is the reason why I can trade different assets. I saw a lot of opportunities and it is the reason why I'm involved with it.
havoc928

Activity: 379
Merit: 100

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
July 29, 2020, 01:31:53 PM

I reluctantly entered the crypto market. I am a person who is not good at technology, so I am always very difficult in everything in this crypto market. but the friend who introduced me to the campaign bounty and from there I make money here till now. I came to crypto just because of money because I know this is a market full of whales and no laws. Trading is harder than ever when the whole market is always under control. We can only make bounty hunters to make money, that's the safe way.
Same as me, I came to the cryptocurrency market for earning money. However, after involving in the market, I see there are a lot more things to learn about the cryptocurrency world besides learning how to make money. Cryptocurrencies have the ability to be the future global money. In this market, there are a lot of projects with usefulness that can apply to normal daily life. I'm interested in the market because of money and the interests of learning new things.

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (   About us   Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
AnwarDah

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2020, 07:15:10 AM

No one can argue the importance of crypto! I think one of the reasons that keeps a person involved in this industry is the kind of company or exchange that s/he uses. When the exchange company offers rewards and great projects, people will be more likely motivated to stay involved in the cryptocurrency industry. ProBit Exchange, for instance, has GREAT projects and services. Plus, their trading fees can be as low as 0.03%. You can also get daily rewards by simply staking PROB (their token). For me, this is really motivating.
shadowduck

Activity: 840

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
July 30, 2020, 07:26:39 AM

To be honest I am here for profits. I also love this adventure because everyday I will get a new experience in trading. But profits are my major target.
I believe that everyone here is for profit, and I am the same. I have been in this market for several years and just want to make a profit from it. Besides, I also want the projects to be developed and soon be put into practice so that prices can go up more
sure. 99 percent of people who invest in cryptocurrency do it for profit. only 1 percent of investors and project creators in this market is really because they want to create something innovative

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
restuibu

Activity: 994

View Profile
August 06, 2020, 11:11:45 PM

I quit my job because I want to know crypto and all my efforts are not in vain because with crypto I get benefits and can now already have many assets, so my main goal at crypto now is to make more profit Grin

The cure

Activity: 448
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 07, 2020, 12:47:04 AM

A close friend of mine introduced me to crypto, at first I seemed confused but as time went on, gradually I am already learning the crypto world and also starting to have profit even if it's not that big yet. And I'm still spending much time here to learn more to increase my knowledge and to learn more techniques on how to grow more.
TIDOVEE

Activity: 1246
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 07, 2020, 01:29:44 AM

Aside from monetary incentives in crypto, I rarely come across discussions pertaining to why the average enthusiast in crypto is involved with crypto. While the answer may be pretty straightforward, there are some outliers.

Crypto means much more than just monetary incentives, it's essentially a technical revolution that has involved the masses, something you and I can be apart of. Ultimately, that's probably one of my greatest interests for blockchain and crypto. Another big intrigue for me is the evolution of blockchain tech in itself. I've been around for quite sometime and have witnessed the evolution of cryptos, businesses, behaviors and attitudes.

These 2 factors, along with several others, are the reasons I continue to be involved on a community and business level with crypto. It's become a hobby, passion and business for me.

I always love to be part of great ideas, cryptocurrency is really a great idea that will move the world to a balanced economical structure, if we will be sincere highest population of participants in crypto usage now are for the monetary purpose and that why you can notice many were down and complaining bitterly at the bearish, I see beyond the financial, though that cannot be ignored because every other ideas are easily achievable with money. The gradual eradication of poverty brings relief to the government and individual family.
Om.monata

Activity: 936

View Profile
August 07, 2020, 08:26:54 AM

I have known crypto since 5 years ago I studied crypto more and I am more interested in crypto, because for me crypto is a unique market but it provides big profits. so I think that's what got me involved in crypto until now
affandi

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 07, 2020, 09:26:31 AM

Previously I had never cared about investing, let alone saving money in a traditional bank, the reason was that it didn't have the maximum profit. but after getting to know cryptocurrency, my mind changed and tried to get into it, to be precise around 2014. besides the big profits, I have gotten a lot here, such as studying blockchain technology, trading and investing, to date. that's the reason I'm still involved in crypto.
bussybuddy

Activity: 1190
Merit: 105

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
August 07, 2020, 11:15:54 AM

I have known crypto since 5 years ago I studied crypto more and I am more interested in crypto, because for me crypto is a unique market but it provides big profits. so I think that's what got me involved in crypto until now
Not really understanding what you are saying, what is the reason for you to enter this market? I mean 5 years ago. Most people come to this market for the profits it brings, and I think maybe that's why you're here too.

budi691

Activity: 1260
Merit: 259

View Profile
August 07, 2020, 03:04:51 PM

when a friend said that now there is digital money that can be used for many things, and I was interested in knowing more, Bitcoin made me more excited to know more about crypto, and what do I get when I get to know crypto? previously inconceivable, it turns out that crypto has many benefits for everyday life and can generate a lot of paper money in my pocket. Grin
Kehindem

Activity: 199
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 07, 2020, 10:31:30 PM

Though have been hearing about crypto from people but never put my attention there until a day that i attend a seminars co-ordinated by someone i respected, so the way he talk about it got my attention, so was forced to question him about it generally, before he break everything down for me and i do some personal research apart from the one he told me, though he is the that encourage me to do so.  that is all for me
Henrytrust
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 08, 2020, 06:09:57 AM

The honest truth is that, I joined cryptocurrency industry because of the financial reward which I was made to believe was promised by the space. I got into the industry and my first encounter was disastrous. I lost so much funds because of the scheme I joined was fraudulent and I had so much regrets. I'm glad for all the good, bad and ugly experiences I had in the past and hope to get the best out of the industry.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: