Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 12:21:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why are you involved with Crypto?  (Read 5892 times)
Anish02

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 09, 2020, 12:27:53 PM

I came here in crypto because one of my friends has already involved in these things and he explains about crypto and given direction regarding bounty campaigns and airdrops.   

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Smitty Werben Man Jensen

Activity: 1568
Merit: 100

COMBONetwork

View Profile
August 09, 2020, 12:30:56 PM

I came here in crypto because one of my friends has already involved in these things and he explains about crypto and given direction regarding bounty campaigns and airdrops.   
lucky you can get to know crypto currency when the price is very cheap again, if you join in 2017,
when the price of Bitcoin and Altcoin is really like a bubble, I'm sure you will lose, many of my friends gave up because of that

blue_hurricanger

Activity: 653
Merit: 183

View Profile
August 09, 2020, 02:39:08 PM

Other than monetary incentives in crypto, I came to crypto for its vision to help and reduce the centralization of fiat and banking systems. I think currency should be decided by the people using it, not by the top that using it as a tool to control people or justify their control because 'much stable'.
tiang_tower

Activity: 826

View Profile
August 09, 2020, 03:14:13 PM

That means you got involved with crypto because your close friends invited you? very extraordinary, hope you can succeed and find all your dreams in crypto, because crypto is very full of risks.
bits4books

Activity: 854
Merit: 264

Crypto is not a religion but i like it

View Profile
August 10, 2020, 05:28:33 AM

Well, only the fact that you can earn money on it involves people in the crypto currency.
Not everyone are going to the crypto for the sake of using it as a means of payment, a little more for savings.
The cryptocurrency community itself has made tokens what they are now and it seems unlikely to get out of this situation. People wanted to make money beyond the control of the state and eventually got an army of stock brokers with high-speed Internet and the appearance of miners. Congratulations.
Well, most people get involved in this business is because it can provide income. after all, it's about business. To be honest, I was also first interested in bitcoin because bitcoin can provide us with income from the internet. Well, after getting to know bitcoin, we will enter the crypto world which has many alternative coins that have their respective functions. it gets us excited.

That's right - we are talking about business. That is, for good, instead of using the same btc, according to the idea of its Creator, another derivative turned out that can be called even super-synthetic. And then the game went on the probability of falling/rising and other secondary synthetics. You just inflated the market out of nothing and instead of the same cryptography, you only care that the state does not take taxes from you. And as soon as it tries to do this along the way to integrate into its (General) economy cryptocurrency-immediately there is a lot of negativity because "the evil state again climbs to us and to our btc that's not right!". After all, in fact, no one is interested in using cryptocurrency as money everyone is only interested in the ability to raise money so that Mr. Dollar would once again turn on the printer to make brrrr.
saint_casanova

Activity: 234

View Profile
August 10, 2020, 10:05:31 AM

Although I just like the other, the monetary incentive in crypto is my main reason when I involved in crypto, I do have other reasons as well to keep me in crypto if somehow, no more monetary incentive in crypto. That is I involved with crypto because it revolution ideas and benefits it brings back. That's a good direction for crypto as a whole to become the main payment, I think.
Zeehaxan

Activity: 294

WhalesHeaven - Custody Free Swap Exchange

View Profile
August 10, 2020, 01:11:20 PM

Aside from monetary incentives in crypto, I rarely come across discussions pertaining to why the average enthusiast in crypto is involved with crypto. While the answer may be pretty straightforward, there are some outliers.

Crypto means much more than just monetary incentives, it's essentially a technical revolution that has involved the masses, something you and I can be apart of. Ultimately, that's probably one of my greatest interests for blockchain and crypto. Another big intrigue for me is the evolution of blockchain tech in itself. I've been around for quite sometime and have witnessed the evolution of cryptos, businesses, behaviors and attitudes.

These 2 factors, along with several others, are the reasons I continue to be involved on a community and business level with crypto. It's become a hobby, passion and business for me.
That is exactly my point of view and this is why i am here, crypto and blockchain tech is more than a hobby to me, everyday i get more excited and passionate about it and the way things are moving im very optimistic about the future of this technology and i think it is not long that we will see mass adoption as world is preparing to become pro-crypto after the pandemic.

WHALES HEAVEN
Custody-free Swapping Platform
◈  ────────  Reddit ⬝  BountyWebsiteTelegramTwitterGitHub  ────────  ◈
Script3d

Activity: 1232
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 10, 2020, 01:19:19 PM

The reason I am involved in the cryptocurrency world is because of my daily needs, where since I have been in the cryptocurrency world my daily needs are met.
I don't think doing crypto can meet your daily needs, unless you're a full time trader with high capital or you're a programmer involved cryptoccurrency. There's so many jobs that are more stable than this.
ADLANE33

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2020, 04:07:55 PM

I believe in crypto currencies and the idea of a decentralised world attracted my attention in 2017. Especially, the finance industry needs a fresh breath and in my opinion blockchain and some crypto currencies can refresh the general finance industry.
This.
Decentralized money will rule the world and future money won't be the same as current fiat currencies 100% sure about it.
You even can check out statistics - more and more younger people use crypto and elder generation on the other hand tend to avoid it.
What does it show? That fiat users are dying out.
tyoA7X

Activity: 1246
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 10, 2020, 04:12:10 PM

for me crypto is full of challenges and the place earn money for those who can understand it for my example, I am always looking for money in the crypto world by following bounties, airdrops and trading

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████ ▀███████▄
▄█████████████   ▀██████▄
▄█████████ ▀████▄   ▀█████▄
██████████  ██████▄   █████
█████ ▀████▄ ▀██████▄ █████
█████   ▀████▄ ▀ ██████████
▀█████▄   ▀████▄ █████████▀
▀██████▄   █████████████▀
▀███████▄ ████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Emporium.
Finance
Decentralized Peer-to-Peer
Marketplace and DeFi
Liquidity Mining Platform
▄▄█▀▀██▀██▀▄▄
▄███▀██▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄   
 ▀          ▄█▀▄█▄     
▄▄▄▄▄        ▀   ▀██▄███▄
▄██████▄          ▄▄██████▄
███████▌       ▄███████████
█████████▄  ▀█▄████████████
███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀████████
▀█████████████▀     ▀▀████▀
▀████████████▄        ██▀
▀████████████▌    ▄▄██▀
▀██████████▌  ▄███▀
▀▀██████ ▄█▀▀
Available
in +125
Countries
▄███▄
█████
▀███▀
▄▄▄     ▄█████▄     ▄▄▄
█████    ███████    █████
█████    ███████    █████
▄███▄               ▄███▄
███████     ███     ███████
███████ ██▄█████▄██ ███████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███▀ ▀███  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▄ ▄███
██▀█████▀██
███
Community
Governance
System
▄▄██████▄▄ ▄▀▄
      ▀▀▀ ▄██▄
          ▀██ ▄██▄       ▄█
        ▄██   ▀▀███▄   ▄███
       ▄██        ▀█▄   ███
      ▄██           ▀  ▄███
     ▄██        ▄▄     ▀███
    ▄██        ██▀      ███
   ▄██                ▄████
  ▄██         ▄█████████▄ █
  ▀▀      ▄▄▄█████ █▀  ████
      ▄▄██▀▀██▀  ███▄  ▄███
    ▄██████████████████████
Liquidity
Mining
Platform
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
.JOIN NOW.
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
RokokGudangGaram

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 11, 2020, 03:17:26 PM

Majority is here because of monetary, and I could not agree more. Some wants to adapt innovation and there are some who just took the chance and found satisfaction and success with the results and so they stayed.

Chukwunonso

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 11, 2020, 03:26:17 PM

I personally got enchanted to the cryptocurrency industry and fell in love with the principle of decentralized currency. It feels really good knowing that one could be 100% in charge of his finances and that has kept me in the space. I believe that man's greatest asset is freedom and whatever gives you freedom gives you the ability to be alive and exploring in this space has left me with more experience than I can remember. I've deal with the good, the bad and the ugly.
Upgate

Activity: 560
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 11, 2020, 04:04:21 PM

Since the world is heading to digital era, blockchain is the key to that cos it has made everything much easier, secured and faster. Everything is getting digitalized, I don't want to miss out the opportunity not adopt it as an assets. Am pretty optimistic that it will be our future decentralized.currency
Henrytrust
Copper Member

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 11, 2020, 05:00:11 PM

Most of us joined cryptocurrency because of the financial reward which was promised only to get disappointed, but despite our disappointments we still wanted to learn more. I've not seen anyone in this space who hasn't made any bad choice, but we learn from our mistakes and move on. The space has been a source of earnings for me and I look forward to earning more in the future.
Akoldi_ibk

Activity: 1050

View Profile
August 18, 2020, 03:45:15 PM

I remember when I first dabbled into crypto. I was led to this space by a ponzi scheme that required payment to be made in bitcoin. Unaware that there were other coins, I continued to deal with BTC which was still relatively cheap. It was monetary benefit at first, but after going deep, the technology, and the community itself; providing the platform to interact with other people from different parts of the world and share value ideas are still why I remain in crypto.

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs ]─────────────
───[  KUWA.ai  ]───
BeginToMine

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

https://www.payaccept.net/

View Profile
August 21, 2020, 07:56:33 PM

Involving in Cryptocurrency for me has  been of many reasons as some people always think Cryptocurrency us all about making money but I have learnt alot through Cryptocurrency including making money. Internet wise crypto sharpens my brain, academically it brought out alit in me. Knowing people near and far Cryptocurrency made it possible and financially it uplifted me. So crypto has been a growth to me. It elevated me in every ramifications that I can't even think of anything else.

maiden

Activity: 457
Merit: 11

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
August 22, 2020, 07:41:07 AM

from friends, friends to friends and finally to my ears. from there I became interested in the cryptoqurrency industry including blokchain technology which in my opinion is an extraordinary innovation in digital history. I want to see the future of cryptoqurrency (if my life is still long)

I haven't been here long, but I am increasingly ferocious to know more about this industry and not only because of money but because I want to know about the anonymity of blockchain technology, sophistication, and function in all aspects resulting from this technology.

Same here,by the influence of friends that's why i got interested, also there's a little part in my Investment subject during college tackles about cryptocurrencies. first thing comes into our mind when we heard crypto is Bitcoin,  this coin changed the trend of the currencies and made everything in the form of digital and also only in the form of numbers. The volatile nature of the cryptocurrency markets is another major reason why so many people are interested in buying them. There have been cases where currencies started off and became overnight successes.

ubay

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 22, 2020, 07:46:15 AM

I remember getting into crypto for the first time, where someone lost his hard drive and there were stored around 5000 bitcoins, and at that time the price was around $300.

Then I looked for info on what bitcoin was, why the price was that high (in its day), and I found a blog that discussed it. And until now I'm still friends with the blog admin, he's a very good person in guiding me and other members in getting free bitcoins.

husencoe

Activity: 658

View Profile
August 22, 2020, 07:50:04 AM

The main factors I was involved in the world of cryptocurrency were unemployment and economic conditions, so I looked for other alternatives to meet my daily needs, and finally my colleagues invited me to join the world of cryptocurrency until now, hopefully in the future the development of cryptocurrency will develop and reduce unemployment that has occurred so far
GREENch

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 22, 2020, 09:02:56 AM

Of course, the first reason is the opportunity to earn money on crypto. However, it is not the only one - I also want to be at the forefront and one of the first to try out technological innovations. Due to my small age, I couldn't do anything like this during the dot-com rush. Now I am here among you Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: