Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:18:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why are you involved with Crypto?  (Read 5889 times)
forexandcryptoauditor
Copper Member

Activity: 1162
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2020, 07:31:42 PM

It was 2017 when I was already into forex trading and slowly introduced to cryptocurrencies via forex brokerage firms. But was hesitant to turn to crypto until the big wave came.
In this uncertainty cryptocurrencies world hoping that future will be better than good.

In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
simpelplan

Activity: 407
Merit: 2

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
October 10, 2020, 11:00:37 PM

I am personally involved in the crypto industry because cryptocurrency is a technological revolution for future fiancees because it is decentralized without any other party. on the other hand I am also involved in crypto to make investments as well as trading to get more money.

████████████          SMARTFI.com          ████████████
───────          The Open Lending Platform          ───────
suryapro

Activity: 854
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 10, 2020, 11:46:25 PM

Am here because i believe in the future of cryptocurrency and aswell love the blockchain, aside that, cryptocurrency also serves as my second means of surviving.

stobox 
DIGITAL ASSETS ECOSYSTEM
◉ ───────  Website ⬝  WhitepaperTwitterFacebookTelegramLinkedin  ─────── ◉
tsaroz
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1069

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2020, 12:33:19 AM

I searched for an alternative to Paypal and found bitcoin in late 2012. I used it as such for the rest 2 years. I was so stupid that I didn't predicted the rise in value it could offer. No one guided me that this rare token would moon someday. So my initial bitcoin use were not for monetarily value but ease of use. I found bitcoin because Paypal froze my account.
Now I can say I'm stuck with bitcoin and crypto because of the money it could make. I'm just holding it till I get a good price.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
travwill

Activity: 1313
Merit: 278

View Profile
October 16, 2020, 06:56:27 PM

Cryptocurrency gives you the opportunity to go beyond the usual limitations, rise above them and become a freer person.
Indeed, engaging ourselves in crypto is like exploring other opportunities aside from what we used to.

Its not just a typical currency because compared to fiat it can give more than that as an investment and the fact that btc is decentralized makes it more secure.

At first im just using it as investment but now I was able to pay using crypto due to the number of increasing merchants.

Cryptocurrency greatly expands the possibilities of using financial resources for us, at the same time, our use of cryptocurrency leads to the fact that it expands and scales.
Every year I hear "The problem with bitcoin is its scalability", but every year more and more services start working with bitcoin, and it becomes more and more popular.
I think the reason is that cryptocurrency is the only adequate alternative to fiat.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
D I S C O R D     
M E D I U M     
G I T B O O K     
motun01

Activity: 431
Merit: 18

View Profile
October 16, 2020, 10:56:34 PM

With how the adoptions happen an ever increasing number of individuals are currently captivating with crypto not for simply investing but rather due to it's genuine utilization.  At the point when I heard crypto and I've attempted to make an exploration why we need this to our transformation I been opened my eyes.
In due time we will see more individuals to get include and not for investing but rather to utilize it in an ordinary uses. Expect more adoptions from organizations everywhere on the world

Avoidme

Activity: 62
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 17, 2020, 04:17:22 AM

I am working with crypto since 2 years.
Actually I was working with airdrop.  I know about airdrop from a youtube channel. But I got small benefit.. Airdrop is fill with too much scam. I work for more than 500+ project. But only 19 projct paid me. Some days ago one of my friend know me about bounty and bitcointalk. For this I create the account. I don't know how much profit I will get from bounty.
Actually I entered in crypto for earning.
vermigerous

Activity: 489
Merit: 16

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
October 17, 2020, 04:23:00 AM

I think all of crypto enthusiast would be involve in crypto since it has the one of a kind investment that made several investors got rich. Cryptocurrency business is a tyoe of investment that has no hustle, and easy to manage, you just have to be patient on your investment and should take the risk because crypto investment takes a lot of hindrances and struggles you'd face in the long run. In the future their would be many people would be involve in crypto because crypto investment is an innovative way to earn in our era.

Topper10

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2020, 06:39:00 AM

I involved in crypto to earn money.
I want to earn bitcoin through this bitcoitalk.
Ryushin

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 17, 2020, 06:49:08 AM

Aside from monetary incentives in crypto, I rarely come across discussions pertaining to why the average enthusiast in crypto is involved with crypto. While the answer may be pretty straightforward, there are some outliers.

Crypto means much more than just monetary incentives, it's essentially a technical revolution that has involved the masses, something you and I can be apart of. Ultimately, that's probably one of my greatest interests for blockchain and crypto. Another big intrigue for me is the evolution of blockchain tech in itself. I've been around for quite sometime and have witnessed the evolution of cryptos, businesses, behaviors and attitudes.

These 2 factors, along with several others, are the reasons I continue to be involved on a community and business level with crypto. It's become a hobby, passion and business for me.
I love the concept of crypto projects so I want them to survive and stay alive for human use but as time goes by I started building new aims inside me simply because of experience from new crypto projects that are hurting people, the freedom given to con artists and scammers in this space is unforgiven so I erase the idea of been fully devoted to blockchain technology, many sees this technology as a advantage to rob people, now I'm scared of holding coins for long time, I only trust very few top coins today and I'm no more a long time holder, now I'm in for the gains

Ryushin

View Profile
October 17, 2020, 06:56:37 AM

Cryptocurrency gives you the opportunity to go beyond the usual limitations, rise above them and become a freer person.
Indeed, engaging ourselves in crypto is like exploring other opportunities aside from what we used to.

Its not just a typical currency because compared to fiat it can give more than that as an investment and the fact that btc is decentralized makes it more secure.

At first im just using it as investment but now I was able to pay using crypto due to the number of increasing merchants.

Cryptocurrency greatly expands the possibilities of using financial resources for us, at the same time, our use of cryptocurrency leads to the fact that it expands and scales.
Every year I hear "The problem with bitcoin is its scalability", but every year more and more services start working with bitcoin, and it becomes more and more popular.
I think the reason is that cryptocurrency is the only adequate alternative to fiat.

Crypto is the only adequate alternative to fiat that gives enough room to freedom and real decentralization, this is the real deal with cryptocurrency but still we have too many things to worry about, millions of people all around the world are looking for ways to make money and crypto success of the past have create a big FOMO that works like an invisible strings making people think that they will make it in life with crypto, whereby this is a call to all scammers, they will keep taking advantage of new crypto investors, if there is a way to limit scams in crypto space it will change the way people think about crypto today, many people who got scammed now think crypto is total scam or Ponzi scheme.

anume123

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
October 17, 2020, 09:03:04 AM

Involved in crypto is the one of spreading in social medias before their types of project and they totally spreading it around the world. Honestly it is a great for them to earn and to learn about any kind types of earning in crypto.

gaston castano

Activity: 1526
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 17, 2020, 09:31:42 AM

Involved in crypto is the one of spreading in social medias before their types of project and they totally spreading it around the world. Honestly it is a great for them to earn and to learn about any kind types of earning in crypto.

the reason is this can be used as a source of income, even though it looks easy but believe me this is very difficult, it takes knowledge and hard work to understand crypto at first before you can earn.
darkphoenix2610

Activity: 679
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 17, 2020, 09:59:41 AM

Looking back at the time I got involved with crypto, I was jobless then (Lol), I tried to get a job outside but no one cares to accept my application, funny but that's true. So I browsed on the internet trying to find online jobs and saw news saying people are earning from crypto. First I tried with doing faucet and yes I got paid (haha). Then a friend told me why don't you try to do bounty on Bitcointalk, and that's how it all started with me to get involved in the crypto. from then it became my hobby, my passion and it really gives me bread me and butter till now.
Thomas-s

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 17, 2020, 02:50:04 PM

i am involved in crypto because i want to get additional income , as forex trader i know this market will give us huge opportunity in future. and be my luck i have friend that teach me about bounty campaign , and i am glad from this campaign i get additional income as my hope. today i am still consistance this world will survive for long time.
In the current economic situation in the world, trading in the forex market is very dangerous and the risks there are now higher than in the cryptocurrency market. Many professional traders move to trade in the cryptocurrency market

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET ▬▬▬▬

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
Rafiqul

Activity: 1358

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
October 17, 2020, 03:24:24 PM

Basically, I am involved with crypto as a source of income. First, I was looking for a job online for income with the help of one of my younger brothers. I have done many kinds of work but I have not been able to take advantage. Finally, with his help, I came to the crypto world in 2017. At first I worked in Bounty, I had a good income. Now there is not much income from Bounty; Now I am trading alongside Bounty, getting a good amount from there.

Lerikaweb

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi

View Profile
October 17, 2020, 04:41:23 PM

People come to crypto n search of smth new: a higer income, new sort of activity, interesting people and technology. No matter what brings people here, but cryptocurrencies have a very strong and idealistic community.

DRK Defi| The Fourth Generation Of Blockchain In Decentralized Finance
────── The Epicenter of the DeFi Ecosystem ──────
WebsiteDraken ExchangeDrakenXTelegramTwitterFacebook
AndRE177

View Profile
October 18, 2020, 08:47:44 PM

i am involved in crypto because i want to get additional income , as forex trader i know this market will give us huge opportunity in future. and be my luck i have friend that teach me about bounty campaign , and i am glad from this campaign i get additional income as my hope. today i am still consistance this world will survive for long time.

I was also interested in cryptocurrencies earlier only for the purpose of generating additional income. But thanks to them, I improved my knowledge of computer security and got a promotion. I am very glad that I decided to spend time studying encryption and protecting my computer and Internet connection earlier. All this was useful to me not only in cryptocurrencies.

Cryptocurrencies for me are a symbol of new knowledge and new opportunities.

Stavri

Activity: 980
Merit: 275

View Profile
October 18, 2020, 08:58:27 PM

I have simple reason. To make profit. To earn extra money.
Crypto market gives good opportunities for everybody. It is much harder to catch such opportunities in stock market or anywhere else. Ofcourse there are high risks here. But high profits are always risky.
AlexAtom

Activity: 560

YOUC - www.youengine.io

View Profile
October 19, 2020, 03:42:36 AM

Im not gonna lying because i am involving in cryptocurrency to get some profit on it.
Trading experts in cryptocurrency are obtained more profit when they trading in crypto than in stocks.
Therefore from my opinion, cryptocurrency is provides more opportunity for us than other businesses.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: