Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:48:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why are you involved with Crypto?  (Read 5892 times)
Ratash

Activity: 1540
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 28, 2020, 07:32:49 PM

The main thing that attracted me to crypto is that it allow simple and mid class people to invest or make money from home and from their computer without the need to go to work every day and especially when their jobs are hard and their salaries are low and for me as a college student i dis not have much time to work and i needed money for my college study fees so crypto saved me a lot of trouble.
ReliabilityAlert222

Activity: 145
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 01, 2020, 04:37:00 AM
Merited by mekar sari (1)

I use crypto to increase my money. I am holding and farming with crypto and I make money without any risk. Honestly, I got involved in crypto to make a lot of money and I think I'm succeeded.

zaim7413

Activity: 1260
Merit: 332

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
December 01, 2020, 04:45:41 AM

I use crypto to increase my money. I am holding and farming with crypto and I make money without any risk. Honestly, I got involved in crypto to make a lot of money and I think I'm succeeded.
To what extent have you been successful with Crypto? You need to know that adding money in crypto is not easy, and even farming in crypto always has risks that must be understood by everyone, so if you say farming in crypto is not risky, I think you are wrong in understanding crypto.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Salauddin1994

Activity: 868
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 01, 2020, 04:57:09 AM

Crypto farming is not possible. It is possible to improve agriculture by working in crypto but before that you have to have a good idea about crypto otherwise you will face a lot of losses while this is a great place to make money it is not possible to make money if you have no experience with crypto. The reason i got involved with crypto is that by investing in crypto i am looking for a lot of success and a bigger profit up front that will help brighten the future there will be risks at work but do not despair the risk must be recovered and proceeded.
orengitu

Activity: 608

View Profile
December 01, 2020, 07:51:45 PM

The first time I heard about crypto was when I was look for something legal that I can do to fetch me money. So my major reason I involved in crypto then is because of money. I started with writing of articles to project, it was later that I added Twitter, YouTube, Facebook campaign Join and now I have added investment. I do my thorough research for any project and if I see that there's a future in this project, I will buy some of their tokens and keep it. The reason why I'm still in crypto is that, over the years I have got to know that the only one future we have in terms of transaction is through blockchain(cryptocurrency), even though countries that have adopted cryptocurrecnies in the whole world is not much but will know that at times goes on more country will begin to adopt cryptocurrecnies.

●●●●●●●●[Plastic Finance - Recycle . Re-use . Prosper - Plastic Finance]●●●●●●●●
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔ Useful Links ▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Website◂ | ▸About Us◂ | ▸White Paper◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸LinkedIn
bitcon
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
January 20, 2021, 08:24:40 PM

To get rid of poverty and I'm sure that crypto is the right place to be for that, crypto has high volatility and that's what makes everything senseful, all one have to learn is the perfect timing to enter and buy, many countries with economy issues are adopting crypto today because they have same believe, crypto can change people's lives

Many of us have decided to try cryptocurrencies because of the earnings. The sooner you start learning the basics, the sooner you can make good money on it. In addition, I myself can regulate when and how much time to spend on this activity. The crypto market is developing dynamically.
Banulit

Activity: 674
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 22, 2021, 10:37:31 AM

In my case the reason why I get involved in crypto world is because of my friends who tells me that there is a passive income/earning in cryptos so I explore crypto and for me to earn I participated in several bounty campaigns. Also, I am now starting to do a small amount trading.

Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
January 22, 2021, 11:30:17 AM

To get rid of poverty and I'm sure that crypto is the right place to be for that, crypto has high volatility and that's what makes everything senseful, all one have to learn is the perfect timing to enter and buy, many countries with economy issues are adopting crypto today because they have same believe, crypto can change people's lives

Many of us have decided to try cryptocurrencies because of the earnings. The sooner you start learning the basics, the sooner you can make good money on it. In addition, I myself can regulate when and how much time to spend on this activity. The crypto market is developing dynamically.

It is not that easy.

There are a lot of people trying to get in but they are not actually trying to learn what to do after that. They did invest, but when the price falls, they would be putting all the blame on Bitcoin not knowing that what we are doing here is not that instant, not that easy. The fact that you put your money into Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies mean you are willing to risk your money and you can afford to lose it.
JHORN

Activity: 252

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
January 22, 2021, 12:01:50 PM

Crypto is a real economy changer, it's the right solution for the world where many people don't feel safe enough, lack of job and freedom is over, crypto is able to provide the real freedom of working at home and becoming the boss of yourself, it's why africa countries are the biggest crypto adopters

NorvsGanda

Activity: 445

View Profile
January 22, 2021, 05:18:19 PM

Aside from the potential benefits and resources that crypto can give to me, I find it really interesting to be involved with crypto because it is worldwide and globally scoped. Also, I want to become an expert when it comes to reading a market trend, market stability, market performance, economic status and I want to become literacy oriented in the stock market/exchange. I want to learn and master all those things while earning at the same time. I want cryptocurrency become my profession.

MrMcKinney

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2021, 11:37:14 AM

I am curious of the future, cryptocurrency seems to be the closest case to watch out for that will make a name in the next 30 or 40 years and will probably evolve as years pass by. Maybe as long as the riches are getting involved, cryptocurrency will definitely go far.
JohnBitCo

Activity: 2030
Merit: 356

View Profile
January 24, 2021, 11:45:03 AM

I am curious of the future, cryptocurrency seems to be the closest case to watch out for that will make a name in the next 30 or 40 years and will probably evolve as years pass by. Maybe as long as the riches are getting involved, cryptocurrency will definitely go far.

Cryptocurrency are here to stay long term but keep in mind that not all coins are for the long term. There were many altcoins which were popular in 2017 but these days in 2021 they have no value. You should always understand which projects are for the long term and which projects may end quickly. However if you only hold bitcoins and no other coins, you will gain good profits.
raise001
Copper Member

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2021, 12:26:46 PM
Last edit: January 27, 2021, 01:04:15 PM by raise001

As a financial based blockchain technology that means it is not governed by any central bank or monetary authority. It is rather maintained by a peer-to-peer community computer network made up of users machines or nodes. Using blockchain it is effectively a digital database.
kenelmark

Activity: 1204
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 24, 2021, 12:45:46 PM

There is no need to be curious about the future of cryptocurrency, because if indeed cryptocurrency is good in the future, then everyone will be able to benefit from it, so stay focused on working according to your current expertise and continue to learn to find new things that can help you in the future.
Jordi129

Activity: 205
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 26, 2021, 04:45:56 PM

A cryptocurrency is a medium of exchange like normal currencies such as USD, but designed for the purpose of exchanging digital information. Cryptocurrency is defined by Investopedia.com as a decentralized “digital or virtual currency that uses cryptography for security” making it difficult to counterfeit
marcosfx

Activity: 303

The Future Of Work

View Profile
May 25, 2021, 09:28:35 AM

once got involve I will never go back

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
WhitepaperANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTERYOUTUBE
PIR

Activity: 322

CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10

View Profile
May 25, 2021, 10:23:49 AM

Well What interest me most is the way it was create, function and how it was design and used by other people, how it attracts, investor, and how blockchain is up to, its a new way technologies that people are interested to better than banking, how it transmit to other system and make our transaction easier and most specially how people who join earn money or make profit

CRYPTOBLADES 
|   FACEBOOK   |   REDDIT   |     MEDIUM     |     TWITTER     |    DISCORD    |     TELEGRAM
chanler

Activity: 753

mulierum.com

View Profile
July 18, 2021, 01:57:10 PM

I first entered the crypto world because I saw and heard from my friends that there are coins that have good prospects to invest. I became interested because I also saw firsthand the results my friends got while working in the crypto world. It made me tempted to study the crypto world itself. I learned and kept learning and it added to my knowledge about crypto. Little by little I started trading and following the bounty campaign. It's a lot of fun and makes money too. Of course everyone wants that too. So until now I still survive in this crypto world even though sometimes the ups and downs come.

M U L I E R U M       |       Next Generation Blockchain-Powered Payment Platform For Social Media
//////////////////////////////////     TOKEN SALE     //     L  I  V  E     //////////////////////////////////
[  Telegram  ]     [    Twitter    ]     [   Medium   ]     [  LinkedIn  ]     [   Discord   ]     [  YouTube  ]
Slash61

Activity: 633
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 18, 2021, 02:01:42 PM

Yes, at least I'm almost the same as you, that is, my friends invited me to learn about cryptocurrency and blockchain, but they didn't invite me here to learn in more detail about cryptocurrencies, blockchain, trading, and investing.
So are you, like me, getting all the valuable crypto and blockchain-related lessons from this forum?

I got to know this forum from a friend of mine when I was in school. he said something that could make money from the forum. yes, this is related to bounties and airdrops. I have proven that it works. and indeed I was originally aiming to make money for free on this forum.
but as time goes on, we won't keep getting what we want. I decided to get to know the market and start trading and investing in crypto. in this forum, I know all the information I need to master.

dhemasm

Activity: 1829
Merit: 134

View Profile
July 18, 2021, 02:07:41 PM

Of course the Technology!! Grin

JK, Here the stories, back then around 2015 i'm just knowing cryptocurrency through some free bitcoin Cloud Mining farm, My friend told me it was "Free Money" and then i'm in. After that I didn't really active on the crypto and was only active again around 2017 when crypto was back in hype then joined this forum. In the first place i come for "Free Money" but over time i also learning some new knowledge and the Advantages of the Blockchain technology, I'm also doing some scalp trade and Crypto was really changing my life, Beside i get some bucks from bounty i learn tons of new knowledge. So how about you?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: