Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 10:13:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42]
  Print  
Author Topic: Why are you involved with Crypto?  (Read 5887 times)
mhine07

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 12, 2021, 12:14:28 AM

Aside from monetary incentives in crypto, I rarely come across discussions pertaining to why the average enthusiast in crypto is involved with crypto. While the answer may be pretty straightforward, there are some outliers.

Crypto means much more than just monetary incentives, it's essentially a technical revolution that has involved the masses, something you and I can be apart of. Ultimately, that's probably one of my greatest interests for blockchain and crypto. Another big intrigue for me is the evolution of blockchain tech in itself. I've been around for quite sometime and have witnessed the evolution of cryptos, businesses, behaviors and attitudes.

These 2 factors, along with several others, are the reasons I continue to be involved on a community and business level with crypto. It's become a hobby, passion and business for me.
It all started out of curiosity, unexpectedly i saw it an article the bitcoin where it was first introduced and starting to grow in internet. Some people talk a lot of it on how they can earn profits through cryptocurrency. Then altcoins rapidly exist following bitcoin, and many projects exists through altcoins, and then i started to learn and earn cryptocurrencies and how they works in digital world and in the real world.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitzizzix

Activity: 2366
Merit: 448

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile
August 12, 2021, 01:46:12 AM

At first, it was just very interesting for me to try this crypto market. I started with some fundamental currencies and defi-projects where I deposited in liquidity pools and staked my assets. But now it is not just an interest. First of all I make money here, also it became my hobby. It is puzzling for me to investigate projects, to do technical and fundamental analyses.
well, some time ago there were still few people who knew about cryptocurrency, now more and more people know about cryptocurrency and make cryptocurrency their main job, so I think that along with the development of this era, many people have started to enter and develop with cryptocurrency.
It is undeniable that the growth of crypto users continues to increase and develop from time to time because the recent increase in crypto can make crypto more known and trusted by everyone.
it's not like it used to be difficult to know and also know crypto through social media and so on and can only find out by yourself or from close friends who are already in this industry, because this industry is an unexpected surprise because it can generate additional income and can also change lives more good.
and besides that we can find out knowledge about extraordinary technological developments that we could not necessarily get before.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS

▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
Play now

▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
CaptainCrapper

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 12, 2021, 05:55:52 AM

Aside from monetary incentives in crypto, I rarely come across discussions pertaining to why the average enthusiast in crypto is involved with crypto. While the answer may be pretty straightforward, there are some outliers.

Crypto means much more than just monetary incentives, it's essentially a technical revolution that has involved the masses, something you and I can be apart of. Ultimately, that's probably one of my greatest interests for blockchain and crypto. Another big intrigue for me is the evolution of blockchain tech in itself. I've been around for quite sometime and have witnessed the evolution of cryptos, businesses, behaviors and attitudes.

These 2 factors, along with several others, are the reasons I continue to be involved on a community and business level with crypto. It's become a hobby, passion and business for me.
Actually, this covid period I have lost my job. lots of people as like me then I am doing work hare and I am working and earning some time I have investing some project I am getting good feedback and then I have to operate my family so I am involved hare just operating my small capital and working and earning for my familly.
Abike007

Activity: 434
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 12, 2021, 02:23:19 PM

I will say it a great journey like I'm one of the lucky guy to know cryptocurrency and with helps of my great guy who introduced me to cryptos.
When i was damn broke where i don't know where to start just get this advice from my guy with the little money with me i can invest and get a gain, that was why i try it and trust me cryptocurrency is the best and i wil' keep saying that everytime.
spyderbilt

Activity: 320
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 12, 2021, 02:37:07 PM

First, why am I involved in crypto because I have been in crypto since 2015. Besides that, my goal is to become a crypto trader, it makes my daily life involved in crypto until now
carrigan

Activity: 728
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 12, 2021, 02:41:08 PM

I am involved in the crypto world because I am interested in investing, especially during the covid-19 pandemic like now. The implementation of work from home makes me have to rack my brain on what I can do at home but it is useful and productive, and the answer comes out by investing in crypto. Crypto investment looks easy but requires full patience and caution. Before plunging into the world of crypto you must really understand it.
big kid

Activity: 324
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 12, 2021, 02:43:29 PM

I'm involved in crypto because i think it's better and more profitable than stocks if you now what to buy. I'm mostly holding my crypto and it serves me also like a back up if something bad happens.
goolesby

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

Gistcoin

View Profile
August 12, 2021, 03:09:35 PM

The possibility of making a profit is the main reason why people tend to invest in cryptocurrencies. Trading with these currencies, although relatively “new”, the potential returns are much higher compared to traditional types of investments such as stocks or other assets.
Even if the cryptocurrency is very volatile, the potential for achieving high profits from a single trade is still very possible. Before undertaking any undertaking, it is advisable to consider all factors and potential risks.

Digital_Lord

Activity: 1498
Merit: 502

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2021, 06:45:55 PM

I first listened about Bitcoin and then I was involved in crypto, My goal was to learn things in this system and earn some money. Masha'Allah now I have earned good and also learned many things. I think we all should learn full information about this Digital market. When I was new I lost a lot of money. Now I think I can't get big loss because I have some information.

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
...JOIN NOW...
voteformeg
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005

View Profile
August 12, 2021, 07:00:04 PM

when i heard the first time about bitcoin i had absolutely no idea what they where talking about , it was years later that a friens reminded me about that coin which was 298$,
from that moment i started to read and since the first time i started with it i was sold , this was going to be what my life was about and still very connected with the whole cryptosphere
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42]
  Print  

Jump to: