Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 07:58:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: there are still many who invest in cryptocurrency?  (Read 3215 times)
kanayaTabitha

Activity: 980
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 08, 2019, 01:31:22 PM

Cryptocurrencies are still the future of the economy. I think investors are still very much interested in investing in cryptocurrencies. There are many other investment opportunities but I still believe many people still believe in cryptocurrencies.

The investor's interest has been down a lot if we compared it to 2017 but i'm agree some of investors are still trust cryptocurrency as the future of currency so they keep investing eventhough there are so much scam and fake project and also cryptocurrency is labeled as a currency for crime or something like that but the usefulness of cryptocurrency is beyond people mind. I'm sure i will see the future when everyone has their cryptocurrency wallet and they made a transaction without cash money no more
Landak

Activity: 1386
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 08, 2019, 02:03:52 PM

investors may currently refrain from investing and I'm sure now many of them are starting to turn to trading.
when there is time an appropriate moment to start investing (the market has a bullish sign) the investment will start crowded again (for sure)

HILIH                                                                                                                                                                 KINTIL
kristensoto

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 08, 2019, 02:52:31 PM

I still fully believe that long-term investment in the cryptocurrency market will bring us a lot of money in 2020. Currently the market is more stable and starts to show signs of growth. Currently, many big investors still believe in Bitcoin and altcoins in the top 100. I guess that in a few months, Bitcoin will recover and reach the price of over $ 15,000. I suggest we buy and hold Bitcoin for a long time.

GideonGono

Activity: 2030
Merit: 501

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2019, 03:32:10 PM

as we know that in 2017 many ICO were successful (at least reached softcap) and of course the market cap was also very high at the time, so it proves that many people are interested to investing in cryptocurrency, but now where do these investors go? because now the market cap is down and many ICO or IEO are failing (not reaching softcap), are investors no longer interested to investing in cryptocurrency? if yes, where are they investing now? or is there a more profitable investment than investing in cryptocurrency for now?

There are some campaign but I think it was hard to trust because sometimes even there are a lot of investor or participants, the value of the token releases has no value so in that case it was not good for now to join for some campaign.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Bim abk

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 08, 2019, 03:53:12 PM

as we know that in 2017 many ICO were successful (at least reached softcap) and of course the market cap was also very high at the time, so it proves that many people are interested to investing in cryptocurrency, but now where do these investors go? because now the market cap is down and many ICO or IEO are failing (not reaching softcap), are investors no longer interested to investing in cryptocurrency? if yes, where are they investing now? or is there a more profitable investment than investing in cryptocurrency for now?

There are some campaign but I think it was hard to trust because sometimes even there are a lot of investor or participants, the value of the token releases has no value so in that case it was not good for now to join for some campaign.
for now it's difficult to find campaigns that provide benefits for investors and campaign participants, maybe there are but I can't find it so far. have to do research carefully to be in the current trends
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2019, 04:28:02 PM

Bitcoin has given almost 200% returns so far this year. Many of the established altcoins have also given similar returns, such as Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash and Ripple. But very few of the new coins and tokens have fared well this year (there have been some exceptions such as LEO). Due to the volatile condition of the market, users are sticking to the already established coins rather than going for the new ones.
joinfree

Activity: 1246
Merit: 260

1A6nybMUHYKS6E6Z3eJFm4KpVDdev8BAJL

View Profile
November 09, 2019, 04:16:51 AM

2017 was definitely the boom of the ICO market year and also the year within which most people got scammed with shit projects, don't always forget the latter too. Investors these days are now looking for projects with good team member and also experience and on top of it all, already developed a product into this industry even before the solicit funds to accomplish a much larger dream. For instance the team of Somnium Space are doing a wonderful job with their project and they have the full support of their community members. Their Initial Land Offering is going on pretty well.
Check more about somnium over here: https://somniumspace.com

Crypto Enthusiast supporting innovative ideas for the Liberalization of the world from the Centralized Institutions.
MrPiggles

Activity: 980
Merit: 256

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
November 09, 2019, 04:23:21 AM

Bitcoin has given almost 200% returns so far this year. Many of the established altcoins have also given similar returns, such as Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash and Ripple. But very few of the new coins and tokens have fared well this year (there have been some exceptions such as LEO). Due to the volatile condition of the market, users are sticking to the already established coins rather than going for the new ones.
This year only Bitcoin has the most stable growth of all coins and the uptrend is starting to return to this market so consider investing in some new coins that are available in this market. In my opinion you should choose new coins like Atom, Kava, Matic because these are very promising coins and are expected to grow very high in 2020. Of course this is just my opinion and everything depends on your decision.

▄▄████▄
          ██▀▀  ▀██▄
     ▄▄▄▄██▀      ██▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
   ██     ███▄▄▄▄██▀     ██
   ██      ▀▀▀██▀▀       ██
  ▄██                    ██▄
  ██▀       ██████       ▀██
  ██        ██  ██        ██
  ██       ███  ███       ██
 ███       ███  ███       ███
 ███       ███  ███       ███
 ██▀       ███  ███       ▀██
▄██        ████████        ██▄
███                        ███
 ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
  ▀████████████████████████▀

iBid

Decentralized Auctions
on Blockchain
  ▄██

▀██
██████████████████████████████████
▄ ▄▄
██▄▀██▄
████▄▀▀██▄
██████▄ ▀███▄▄
████████▄ ▀███▀ ▄
██████████▄ ▀ ▄████▄
██████████▀ ▄ ▀███▀▀
████████▀ ▄███▄ ▀
██████▀▄████▀▀
████▀▄███▀
██▀▄█▀▀
  ▀▀
GET IN ON
Google Play
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀
  ▄██

▀██
█████████████████████████████████
          ▄▄█
         ▄██▀
    ▄▄▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████████████
▄██████████████▀
███████████████
███████████████
▀███████████████▄
 ████████████████▀
  ▀█████████████▀
   ▀████▀▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
█████████████████████████████████
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀

About us
Telegram
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
███████████████    ███████████████
█████████████        █████████████
███████████            ███████████
████████████████  ████████████████
██████████              ██████████
██████████  ████  ████  ██████████
█████████    ██    ██    █████████
█████████    ██    ██    █████████

███ SIGN UP ███
██████████▀▀▀▀████████████████████
██████████▄▄    ▀▀▀███████████████
██████████  ▀▀ ▄▄  ▄██████████████
█████████        ▀████████████████
████████▀        █████████████████
██████▀▀▀▄▄     ██     ▀▀▀████████
██████▄     ▀▀▄▄███▄         ▀████
█████████▄▄▄   ███████▄▄       ███
███████████████████████████▄▄▄████
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████
███▀             ▀████████████████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████

All auctions start at $0
with no minimum reserve

AN  AUCTION
llecrf

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 09, 2019, 04:39:58 AM

for projects that do not reach softcap, I think they can seek outside funding, or a single investor who is willing to pay to achieve the softcap target that they agreed with the return on investment that they agreed on
There are many new projects and new altcoins, but some investors still choose BTC for long-term investments, new products from new altcoins still make investors doubtful because market conditions are down, but for traders, they will buy more new altcoins to get quick profits. by buying at low prices

☏ ▌ ☎ ▌ ☎ ▌ ☏ Telefy ☏ ▌☎ ▌ ☎ ▌ ☏ 
█ ⚔ ▌WORLDS FIRST CREDIT SCORE ORIENTED MULTI CHAIN DEFI SOLUTION ▌⚔ █
telefy.finance
shadowdio

Activity: 1876
Merit: 289

Zawardo

View Profile
November 09, 2019, 05:21:14 AM

I don't think investors are no longer invested in cryptos just because of the marketcap was down that you could tell they are no longer interested in it. There are many investors like to invest in cryptos especially in bitcoin, I'm sure they are holding for now and wait the bullish market to happen. Investing crypto is only I know profitable investment.
jazmuzika217

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 09, 2019, 06:00:46 AM

I think people are still interested to invest and hold about crypto. In your case you need to take the risk to hold because you already hold for some years. So it's a big loss if you encash now. You need to have more patience because from the start you invest here in crypto specially in eth you already know the risk and consequnces.
jazmuzika217

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 09, 2019, 06:01:00 AM

I think people are still interested to invest and hold about crypto. In your case you need to take the risk to hold because you already hold for some years. So it's a big loss if you encash now. You need to have more patience because from the start you invest here in crypto specially in eth you already know the risk and consequnces.
horrifiedx1

Activity: 602
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 09, 2019, 06:08:29 AM

I don't think investors are no longer invested in cryptos just because of the marketcap was down that you could tell they are no longer interested in it. There are many investors like to invest in cryptos especially in bitcoin, I'm sure they are holding for now and wait the bullish market to happen. Investing crypto is only I know profitable investment.
I think many investors are waiting for prices that they think are suitable for investing. I think the current price reduction is an opportunity to wait for the best price to be able to invest more effectively. and I think there are still many investors who are interested in bitcoin

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▀██▄                  |        TWITTER        |      TELEGRAM      |        DISCORD        |                  ▄██▀
▀█▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄█▀
Edraket31

Activity: 1190
Merit: 511

View Profile
November 09, 2019, 06:59:10 AM

I think many investors are waiting for prices that they think are suitable for investing. I think the current price reduction is an opportunity to wait for the best price to be able to invest more effectively. and I think there are still many investors who are interested in bitcoin

That's right, they are just waiting for the perfect moment, right time and right news when the price will go up, they will for sure invest as they will know that the demand is increasing and that the whales are already awake and I am one of them, I am holding some but also looking for a good chance to earn for a very short time, so I am looking forward for it, and I think in the upcoming halving some good news and good price will happen.

OlegK41

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 09, 2019, 07:35:08 AM

In order to invest in cryptocurrency, it is not necessary to invest in ICO or IEO. You can invest in a cryptocurrency that is in the TOP 20 on the coinmarketcap website, or in a cryptocurrency that gives passive income. I do so.
kynaz

Activity: 1078
Merit: 250

http://unidapp.app

View Profile
November 09, 2019, 11:30:06 AM

In order to invest in cryptocurrency, it is not necessary to invest in ICO or IEO. You can invest in a cryptocurrency that is in the TOP 20 on the coinmarketcap website, or in a cryptocurrency that gives passive income. I do so.
In my opinion this is a safer way to invest in this market because ICO/IEO often have a lot of big risks and if not careful, you will lose a lot of money in this market. Investing in the top 20 coins does not bring much profit but if hold in the long term, the opportunity will still be available because the demand for investment in the top coins has been on an upward trend recently. I think it is advisable to choose only a few big coins to hold and clearly divide the capital in this market.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
huige007

Activity: 887
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 10, 2019, 05:19:09 PM

In my opinion this is a safer way to invest in this market because ICO/IEO often have a lot of big risks and if not careful, you will lose a lot of money in this market. Investing in the top 20 coins does not bring much profit but if hold in the long term, the opportunity will still be available because the demand for investment in the top coins has been on an upward trend recently. I think it is advisable to choose only a few big coins to hold and clearly divide the capital in this market.
Risk is involved where there is lack of knowledge. When an investment is made without doing some research earlier, the results can be anything. That investment becomes a game of luck totally. IEOs and ICOs have been disappointing investors lately so my suggestion is the same. It is better to stay away from them. The first choice of any investor should be bitcoin as it is number one in all aspects.
stepwilli

Activity: 1042
Merit: 273

View Profile
November 11, 2019, 05:06:25 PM

I always did not understand why people use the potential of crypto for other purposes. speculation and deception is what undermines faith in digital currency. For now, I just take a wait and see position and watch the reality show where the crypto industry will grow.
The world economy is so bad that people are desperate about making more money, and this is the main thing that is making them to take advantage of cryptocurrency more for speculation purpose and making of money than to use the cryptocurrency for the real use case of it, so for now, we will still be getting people using cryptocurrency for more of speculation.

If you look at the topic of the op itself, it speaks everything that I am saying here completely, because why was his heading not that “we still have many people that are using cryptocurrency”  why is it the aspect of just investment that he picked on, we still need to get to that age where you will see that cryptocurrency is more useful for making payment than even investment itself.
093421231@hunter

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2019, 06:41:25 PM

Investors are still interested in investing in cryptocurrencies, but they are afraid to see the ICO crash and rampant rampage in the market. They will only choose projects that have a long background and strong growth, not new platforms.
Pearls Before Swine

Activity: 1190
Merit: 306

View Profile
November 11, 2019, 07:00:57 PM

Few of the investors are putting their investment in IEO's as ICO's are already overtaken by IEO's, investors will not fade as long as they can still gain a profit in crypto currencies. They will only fade if the time will come that crypto currencies are not suitable for any profit.
I don't know much about IEOs, but I'm painfully aware of how scam ridden the ico space has become, and I say good riddance if all of them die and no new ico's come to market.  There have to be better uses with which to put Eth, Neo, and other blockchains than for scam tokens.  That's all the ico market has ever amounted to.

And Op, 2017 was a wild year for crypto and people were buying anything and everything they could, which of course was why it all came crashing down in 2018.  Hopefully investors wised up and *if* they return to crypto they'll only choose coins with solid prospects and not overhyped scam coins and tokens. 

I don't think people actually lost interest in crypto at all.  They just got burned pretty badly by buying the wrong things.  It takes a while before they learn to touch the hot stove again.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: