Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 11:56:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: there are still many who invest in cryptocurrency?  (Read 3211 times)
StephenieDuong

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

—RUSHMOON — Automatic LP & Yield Farm & AMM on BSC

View Profile
December 26, 2019, 03:53:11 PM

In this current time, i think there are not much people still invest in cryptocurrency because the market keep downtrend for long time and this make lots of people lost their profit. From begining of September, all coins keep crash and of course there are some small bull back, but it's mostly impossible to get profit in that time. I saw lots of people change from trading crypto to gold, forex or stock in these time, but i'm surely that people will comeback when the market show positive in price.

░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░
          ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░     ░░
        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░      ░░░░
     ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░ ░░░     ░░░
    ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░   ░▓▓▓░  ░░▓▓▓░
   ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░          ░▒░░ ░▒▓▓▓▓░░
   ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░              ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░           ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
  ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░            ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
  ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░          ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
  ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░▓▓░▓▓▓░░  ░░  ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ░▓▓▓▓░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓░░▒▓░ ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ░░▓▓░░░▓▓░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
    ░░░░▓▓░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
     ░░▓▓░░ ▓▓░░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
   ░░▓░░░▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
 ░░▓░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░
    ░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░
  ░░▓▓░░░▒▓▓░░  ░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
 ░▓▓░   ░░░
RushMoon
Automatic LP & Yield Farm & AMM on BSC

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
deathcode
Copper Member

Activity: 1428
Merit: 253

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 26, 2019, 04:02:01 PM

And for sure we are all aware of the reason, it is because of the fact that there's a lot of scammers which lead investors to get tired of investing as there's no almost ROi with what they are investing at, almost all ICO's/IEO's dumped after listing and not recovering for a year, and that you can see the founder has no more care and effort with the price anymore.
maybe all the contents of the head of the investor are the same as you said which invests in new projects also decreased. but some new projects do get market support, although not too strong. but the question is whether when the market improves it will also affect investor confidence in new projects? or growth will only occur in the crypto market, not for the development of new projects?

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
aamirsuh

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 26, 2019, 05:24:10 PM

We have been waiting for the bull market for 2 years. We had a dreamy season at the end of 2017. Everyone is waiting for the bull in 2017. I don't think that's a very reasonable dream. Yes bitcoin price can do anything. But it is unreasonable to expect it. We need to make more realistic price plans.
nakata121

Activity: 574
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 27, 2019, 06:41:43 PM

We have been waiting for the bull market for 2 years. We had a dreamy season at the end of 2017. Everyone is waiting for the bull in 2017. I don't think that's a very reasonable dream. Yes bitcoin price can do anything. But it is unreasonable to expect it. We need to make more realistic price plans.
Some people say if 2020, is the beginning of the increase in price of BTC Because, in some analyzes if there are some price charts that show the potential for price increase of BTC, such as the Bitcoin chart in the form of a large bull flag, and some people think that BTC has a high possibility to break up to the top. If this bull flag penetrates even higher prices, there is a high probability that BTC can enter the $10,000 price range and of course this can provide an advantage for traders who buy and save bitcoin at cheap prices right now.

██ 1 x B itu . com | BIG 5 | ██
5 LIGA 5 BITCOIN
██ 75 PEMENANG DIGAMBAR BULANAN ██
cryp24x

Activity: 1190

View Profile
December 28, 2019, 03:54:29 PM

I think investors have just learned their lessons on how to be very careful in investing. Now that most ICOs are unsuccessful and most are scam projects, I think they are just waiting for the right project that they will invest in. I am still positive that the investors will go back and support crypto projects. Just wait for it.
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 28, 2019, 03:56:02 PM

offlate I have not came cross one single cryptocurrency investors. All I hear is in the news only. I am here pointing towards small retail investors like me.
Sembadapuja

Activity: 270
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 28, 2019, 04:36:30 PM

As far as I know, many investors are focused on top crypto, and other investors are waiting for opportunities to invest in potential IEO. Some of them are probably quit on investing on ICO actually some people only got hype during that time and we can't blame them for not trying again. I am pertaining to the people who are investing in cryptocurrencies that are mainly established already in the market since the trust that people give is comparably higher that those crypto that are just beginning their first step to enter the market.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
tambok

Activity: 812
Merit: 260

View Profile
December 28, 2019, 05:05:08 PM

As far as I know, many investors are focused on top crypto, and other investors are waiting for opportunities to invest in potential IEO. Some of them are probably quit on investing on ICO actually some people only got hype during that time and we can't blame them for not trying again. I am pertaining to the people who are investing in cryptocurrencies that are mainly established already in the market since the trust that people give is comparably higher that those crypto that are just beginning their first step to enter the market.

Yes and the bottom line is 'yes' there are still  millions of people who are investing in crypto and trying their luck here, they don't want to waste their time too and yeah most of the investors nowadays are just focusing on top coins/altcoins and sad to say that real new projects were almost not given a chance because of what had happened these past years.
ven7net

Activity: 1946
Merit: 112

View Profile
December 28, 2019, 05:25:21 PM

as we know that in 2017 many ICO were successful (at least reached softcap) and of course the market cap was also very high at the time, so it proves that many people are interested to investing in cryptocurrency, but now where do these investors go? because now the market cap is down and many ICO or IEO are failing (not reaching softcap), are investors no longer interested to investing in cryptocurrency? if yes, where are they investing now? or is there a more profitable investment than investing in cryptocurrency for now?

Indeed, now we do not see an influx of invaders in crypto projects, but this is due to several factors. Firstly, the market itself is now down and many are just waiting for a good window to enter, on the other hand, there are a lot of crypto projects now and there are not so many investors on all of them. What concerns other better areas for investing. Of course they are, and those who have a lot of money are already there. Cryptocurrency itself, as an asset for investing due to great volatility, is a high-risk one. But this causes both distrust and interest in quickly earning money from it. I believe that starting in 2020, we should see a greater interest in investing in Ripcurrencies, all of which will be displayed in the form of positive news in the media.
oktana

Activity: 1582
Merit: 280

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2019, 05:28:20 PM

I think investors have just learned their lessons on how to be very careful in investing. Now that most ICOs are unsuccessful and most are scam projects, I think they are just waiting for the right project that they will invest in. I am still positive that the investors will go back and support crypto projects. Just wait for it.
investors are only definitively interested in something that is profitable.

after they know that many ico do not provide any benefit even in the long run, they will tend to be quiet and choose other options, especially because there are many good choices such as staking and futures, if the ico condition is no longer the same or even replaced by other models, it does not need to wait for the impossible.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
doctor877

Activity: 896
Merit: 115

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2019, 08:36:10 PM

Everyone knows what's going on , there are a lot of issues facing the crypto space which are still yet to be solved. Some of which are scam , market manipulation , unimplementation of projects after raising funds and many more . No one would still want to invest with all this happening. That's why many project are failing from inception .
Henrytrust
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 29, 2019, 04:51:47 AM

Despite the fact that it seems like cryptocurrency is a strange industry with high level of volatility, there are still persons who believe that this industry would a great earner in the near future. Some people are still taking the risk of building their portfolio with Bitcoin and high value altcoin.
Triffin

Activity: 952
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 29, 2019, 07:47:13 PM

offlate I have not came cross one single cryptocurrency investors. All I hear is in the news only. I am here pointing towards small retail investors like me.
There are so many investors who invest in crypto it’s not only news now but so many real people I met who invest in crypto. People now a day wants to gain fast profit but it is not good kind of thinking. If we really want to get success we will have to make investment in useful coins like bitcoin and ethereum as personal experience will be more useful than watching in news.

drachman

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 31, 2019, 03:44:50 AM

In my opinion, although investment in crypto is not as good as in previous years but there are still many who still try and believe in Cyrpto, maybe many investors are waiting for the right time to start again or waiting for them to get another profit

Yes, that is correct, there are still people who invests in ICO or new project, and I know some who buy from IEO. But, g I think people now are knowledgeable enough to research which will become fraud in the long run after years of experience. What I pity are those newbies who jump buying those because of an unbelievable promises.
This market is brutal, most of use have at some point lost money to an ico but we learned our lesson and we became better investors because of it but many newbies come to the market with mistaken ideas about it and they never get a second chance since they lose all their money to scammers, and not only this person most likely will never invest in cryptocurrencies again, most likely if asked by a friend if it is worth to invest in cryptocurrencies they are not going to recommend this market to them and this is slowing down the adoption of cryptocurrencies considerably.
Chuky92
Copper Member

Activity: 966
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 03, 2020, 08:17:04 PM

as we know that in 2017 many ICO were successful (at least reached softcap) and of course the market cap was also very high at the time, so it proves that many people are interested to investing in cryptocurrency, but now where do these investors go? because now the market cap is down and many ICO or IEO are failing (not reaching softcap), are investors no longer interested to investing in cryptocurrency? if yes, where are they investing now? or is there a more profitable investment than investing in cryptocurrency for now?

The investors are still here but they are now wiser and smarter than before. They no longer invest because of hype, because of what anyone says  but rather a majority of them invest in what they believe in. Also, a majority of them now invest in IEO on top exchanges from where they cash out to bitcoin etc especially when they don't trust the project 100%. Actually the nature of the crypto space now needs one to be wise else all these unworthy projects will make away with their funds. There are many altcoins today yet only few are good for holding and these few keeps growing while others keeps dying off; this also confirms the fact that investors now cares more of genuine projects.

Jannyh
Copper Member

Activity: 994
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2020, 08:45:37 PM

2017 was really huge for initial coin offering and so many projects were able to reach soft cap and at the end profit was made till such a time when scammers took the space but presently the market isn't as huge as it was then,but with proper research one would be able to find good projects to invest on that will also be profitable.

Iyanu14

Activity: 795
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 04, 2020, 11:44:51 AM

I can partly say that, in that 2017 we have greater percentage of project developers that are faithful to some extent and they are ready to develop their projects. Investors put in their assets and they get good return.  However, as time goes on, we began to experience the advent of numerous scammers with ultimate aim of defrauding investors.  It was this unpalatable experience that actually discouraged if not 90% of investors now. There are numerous places to invest besides cryptocurrencies.
If we unanimously discouraged these fake projects and stop promoting them, probably the investors will start regaining their trust back in crypto.
Blue_oxen

Activity: 515
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 04, 2020, 12:52:28 PM

2017 was really huge for initial coin offering and so many projects were able to reach soft cap and at the end profit was made till such a time when scammers took the space but presently the market isn't as huge as it was then,but with proper research one would be able to find good projects to invest on that will also be profitable.
This year is still a very good year for people to choose to invest because the current market is more stable and the demand for investment this year is tending to increase so this is a very good time to make a profit. I think good coins in the top 10 CMC are a safe choice for you or you can join some IEO projects at major exchanges. By all means must earn a profit this year because this is the year predicted to be the most developed year of crypto.

sulendra12

Activity: 2814
Merit: 526

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
March 04, 2020, 01:14:43 PM

Yes, there are. If not, then why the price is so volatile? That makes no sense if there are no one invests on those currencies.

Even though the price is not stable in 2020 but we are heading to the good sign and with upcoming halving so we could see the price is going up if possible.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
SacriFries11

Activity: 882

View Profile
March 04, 2020, 02:46:12 PM

There are so many investors who invest in crypto it’s not only news now but so many real people I met who invest in crypto. People now a day wants to gain fast profit but it is not good kind of thinking. If we really want to get success we will have to make investment in useful coins like bitcoin and ethereum as personal experience will be more useful than watching in news.
It's safer to investment from top 5 cryptocurrency they have great potential unlike the new coins. There would be a possibility that it will take a long time to be recognized by the investors. Bitcoin, Ethereum, XRP, LTC and ADA with be a great choose if they want. Investors are just be careful in choosing what they want to invest and safer move. ICO/IEO is not good nowadays, many of them are just scams. We admit that investors are not as many as it has back in 2018, but it will be as good as it is if a lot of good news and adoption will be emerged in the next couple of months.

BYBIT reddit                  █▀▀▄▄▄█▀█
            ▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄  ▀▀▀
    ▄▄▄ ▄▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▄ ▄▄▄
  ▄▀  ▄▀    ▄▄      ▄▄    ▀▄  ▀▄
  ▀▄ █     ████    ████     █ ▄▀
    █       ▀▀      ▀▀       █
     █     ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀     █
▄▄▄▄  ▀▄                  ▄▀
█▄▄█▀▀████▀█▀▀██▀█▀█▀▀██▀█▀▀▀███▄
████ ▀▄██▀▄█ ▀ █▄▀ █ ▀ █ ██ █████
████ █ █ ███ ▀▄█▀▀▄█ ▀▄█ ██ █████
▀███████████████████████████