Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:46:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Waves Investors Beware!Sasha Ivanov keeps peoples funds  (Read 938 times)
sebaio

Activity: 30
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 10:34:00 PM

I don't think this is the right section for your thread. Speculation topic is for speculating. Maybe your topic will get more eyes in the altcoin discussion section or better yet, post a reply in the Waves announcement section. Moderators might put this into the scam accusation section.

Waves is lying and censoring us, we need to spread the word and warn people about trusting in Sasha Ivanov.

Thats Sasha Ivanovs last email to the nxt holders 11.06.2019, and now his manager closes the case and says the swap has been done = straight lie !!

"Dear fellow NXT-ers, as you know I have announced a swap for some outstanding assets that had been issued on NXT chain and were not swapped into Waves tokens during corresponding swap procedure.

We have received a rather negative feedback from community, asset holders who missed Waves swap probably feel a little disappointed. On the other hand, the swap  has happened already three years ago, and I was pretty sure that most of the people had swapped their tokens into Waves.

I really appreciate NXT and NXT community, it has become a cradle of many established projects, including Waves. So I'd like to make sure that people who supported my projects are happy.

Most of the negative reaction was caused by the flat swap rate offered for all tokens. It makes sense to offer custom swap procedure for particular tokens, which takes into account their price during the first Waves swap.

Also different tokens can be offered, beyond WCT.
I will offer custom rates for different tokens, and we'll do custom swaps for each token. Some of the tokens will be even swapped for upcoming tokens on Waves, which should give them some additional exposure. Stay tuned for the specific tokens information!

Sasha35625"

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sebaio

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 10:40:56 PM

See here as he tweets 1 YEAR ago to send him our emails.

Again, NO SWAP

https://twitter.com/sasha35625/status/1068171197697937408
sebaio

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 10:43:14 PM

Here he talks about how important all old COINOMAT asset are for Waves.

In the end he does NO swap at all.

https://nxtforum.org/cryptoasset-fund-projects/coinomat-assets/

This is no Fud btw.
sebaio

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 10:50:12 PM

At the WAVES ICO this was his promise:

"Cryptofund asset will be transformed into the Waves foundation asset. Waves foundation will be a kind of a decentralized venture fund, investing in the projects launched on WAVES blockchain.  Waves asset will be the first asset launched on the new WAVES chain."

3.5 YEARS later CRYPTOFUND asset is not even swapped and Petr Korotin says the swap has been done. Congratulations to the WavesTeam, beautiful.
knuckey

Activity: 1260
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 11:07:36 PM

I think this is the reason why the waves began to be abandoned by the community, making it unable to compete with competitors, and even out of the top rankings.
vaporware asset wizard

Activity: 162
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 04:40:53 AM

Is it time to show Sasha the respect he deserves?

Kupid002

Activity: 1036
Merit: 329

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 06:16:07 AM

I think this is the reason why the waves began to be abandoned by the community, making it unable to compete with competitors, and even out of the top rankings.
More over the project idea is not really working investors know that they will not be benifited for long term with the project. Besides there are humors that all funds raised in thier ICO  has been used already. Meaning there are no ways they can still survive and adoption is less compare to ETH.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
██████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
.Defi for You.
defi.com.vn

Learn how to become your own bank and
implement a private investment strategy

▄▄                    ▄▄
█      Pawn | Sell     
           Services
      Buy   | Rent
     █
  ▀▀                    ▀▀

Rubinchih

Activity: 70
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 07:44:21 AM

I don’t understand what is happening with the Waves today. Why did they fall so much in price? I bought them as an investor for another 0,00050 satoshi. Now I don’t even know if I can return my money.
josebcn (OP)

Activity: 394
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 12:38:38 PM

I don’t understand what is happening with the Waves today. Why did they fall so much in price? I bought them as an investor for another 0,00050 satoshi. Now I don’t even know if I can return my money.

Do you know what?

Waves staff and Sasha Ivanov call his own investors "dirty speculators".As an investment Waves is cancer.

Telegram Group Crypto Gifs Channel https://t.me/Cryptogifschannel
slap

Activity: 564
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 12:50:55 PM

Lots of questions about  $waves price. If I were a little younger I'd respond along the lines "f**k off, we have the best tech, price doesn't matter,  you dirty speculators". But I'm not young Smiley There IS a disconnect between $Waves price and tech. You are to decide what it means
~A. Ivanov~
sebaio

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 07:44:46 PM

Do you know what?

Waves staff and Sasha Ivanov call his own investors "dirty speculators".As an investment Waves is cancer.

Sasha sold COINOMAT nxt assets, that are paying out dividends....but soon after the WAVES ICO nobody received any dividends anymore. And suddenly those who traded the asset during 2016-2019 are "dirty speculators" and dont deserve the swap. Sasha Ivanov is playing a very dirty game, because in the end who cares about the holder of the assets, all coins have to be swapped anyhow...but now he has to swap alot less, because guess what: Out of nothing you have to be now a very OLD holder.....i call BS. I call scam. I call every ICO Sasha made on NXT a scam and there is no doubt about that.
g4r1n1m

Activity: 238
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 04:11:07 AM

Lots of questions about  $waves price. If I were a little younger I'd respond along the lines "f**k off, we have the best tech, price doesn't matter,  you dirty speculators". But I'm not young Smiley There IS a disconnect between $Waves price and tech. You are to decide what it means
~A. Ivanov~

what is this??
when did he write it and where? source?
EastSound

Activity: 1377
Merit: 268

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 04:11:41 AM

The management does not want to enclose details how ico funds is spent, nor how much of it is left.
Some funds were reserved for marketing, but the amount of marketing is laughable.
Just saying, draw your own conclusions.
What do you expect for having a forex trader as a CEO, I dont even know what Sasha achieved over the years collecting millions of dollar and come up with s Dex? Yeah, dead exchange that has a very low volume.
g4r1n1m

Activity: 238
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 04:17:58 AM

The management does not want to enclose details how ico funds is spent, nor how much of it is left.
Some funds were reserved for marketing, but the amount of marketing is laughable.
Just saying, draw your own conclusions.
What do you expect for having a forex trader as a CEO, I dont even know what Sasha achieved over the years collecting millions of dollar and come up with s Dex? Yeah, dead exchange that has a very low volume.

Waves has more than just a DEX..
but yea i agree with you, they show some red flags here
i am thinking about what to do next with my coins
slap

Activity: 564
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 08:08:45 AM

what is this??
when did he write it and where? source?
On his twitter, he removed it within an hour. Some months ago.
His reaction towards his community while waves price kept tanking.
sazonk

Activity: 575
Merit: 268

Changing the game

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2019, 08:50:39 AM

I have not believed in Sasha Ivanov from the first time since his project was launched, my view is that her vision is too wishing. If the project he was running was right and futuristic, maybe at this time NXT would not be left behind by the community, try to compare it with TRX, TRX technology was widely used by others, otherwise what happened to NXT? rebranding, for assets, I think it's all to divert public attention to the existence of NXT.

Shallow Water
sebaio

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 10:51:04 AM

- Did you know why Sasha build WAVESplatform ?

Its because of his old NXT projects, he needed a trustworthy platform, because Nxt changed many times the codes without notice.

- Did you know where the money came from to make the WAVES ICO ?

It came from the last ICOs for the old Nxt projects.

- Did you know that he promised in the last 3.5 years to swap those old NXT projects into WAVESprojects and that it did not happen until now?

Wait ! I gets better than that !

- Did you know that he now claims that all the old Nxt project tokens were swapped Huh??

Nobody got anything for their COINOMAT, CRYPTOFUND, NEXT, INDEX, INDEXREV.

-Did you know that INDEX is an ETF holding Altcoins that are worth more then 10 million $ ?

But not a word since 2016 about this nxt token. Holders will give up, Sasha is sure about that.

Welcome to crypto, the only place people like Sasha Ivanov can exist.

keyscore44
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1016

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 11:20:00 AM

My index and cryptofund is also not swapped yet. They say I am not a long time holder!
I dont understand why they swap their asset only from old users? In my mind it should be 100% swapped and burned

It's an obvious trick to manipulate information and pretend that they do not cheat.
It depends on them who they will call the long time holder. They can say that it is a user who holds coins for 6 months or 6 years. Nobody can do anything with that, and they will be able to say that they paid out to everyone who met the conditions. Of course, they'll keep most of the money and the case will slowly be forgotten over time.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
josebcn (OP)

Activity: 394
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 05:29:45 PM

My index and cryptofund is also not swapped yet. They say I am not a long time holder!
I dont understand why they swap their asset only from old users? In my mind it should be 100% swapped and burned

It's an obvious trick to manipulate information and pretend that they do not cheat.
It depends on them who they will call the long time holder. They can say that it is a user who holds coins for 6 months or 6 years. Nobody can do anything with that, and they will be able to say that they paid out to everyone who met the conditions. Of course, they'll keep most of the money and the case will slowly be forgotten over time.

The thing is that they didn't do the swap, not even for "old holders" whatever that means.

They are stealing peoples money!!!

Telegram Group Crypto Gifs Channel https://t.me/Cryptogifschannel
sebaio

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 07:23:53 PM

The thing is that they didn't do the swap, not even for "old holders" whatever that means.

They are stealing peoples money!!!

The theft started in 2013 when Sasha made the first COINOMAT ICO, then came the second COINOMAT 1 ICO.

Then came the promise to have a COINOMAT asset on Waves.

And now its: "Thank you, the swap was successful"

I never would have thought, that somebody as famous as Sasha Ivanov could make a scam,

but voila, he did it with CRYPTOFUND too

and with NEXT too

and with INDEX too
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: