Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:13:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What will happen when we will die ?  (Read 644 times)
notbatman
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038

View Profile
November 10, 2019, 07:43:46 PM

What if you're waking up from a bad dream every time you get thrown out of a helicopter? Can anybody prove that's not what happens to them?

What is matter, how real, how solid is it? Why does it dance, who calls the tune?
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
November 11, 2019, 06:50:48 AM

What is matter, how real, how solid is it? Why does it dance, who calls the tune?

A question for another thread. Assuming we have one somewhere on atomic physics. Matter is almost entirely empty space. Electrons have no physical size. But who calls the tune? Science.
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4214
Merit: 4469

View Profile
November 11, 2019, 11:31:39 AM

What if you're waking up from a bad dream every time you get thrown out of a helicopter? Can anybody prove that's not what happens to them?

yes. by questioning every helicopter pilot in the area at the time of your 'sleep'
also by asking doctors to examine you for injuries.

if your uninjured and no helicopter threw anyone out. then it didnt happen

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
merchantofzeny

Activity: 1036
Merit: 279

View Profile
November 11, 2019, 12:22:58 PM

You stiffen (ironic if you can't get it up alive) and then you start decomposing and you rot if you don't get embalmed. After that you continue to rot after burial (unless you are cremated of course).

Oh, we're not just talking about the body? That depends on your religion. Or someone else's religion if it happened that you are not an adherent of the One True Faith!  Grin
Innocant

Activity: 1414
Merit: 260

View Profile
November 13, 2019, 10:04:12 PM

What will happen when we will die ?
There are many religious and scientific point of view and theories on this matter.
What is actually logical and what will happen after death ?
Well if we are die maybe we are turning to ashes and our soul are going to heaven and we forget anything pain in our life.
And we can also found out on what these means about in a bible.
But if we die our family will be miss us or a love one just living in this earth.
And before that happen maybe we should expend our time to them.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
November 14, 2019, 12:07:07 AM

yes. by questioning every helicopter pilot in the area at the time of your 'sleep'
also by asking doctors to examine you for injuries.

if your uninjured and no helicopter threw anyone out. then it didnt happen

but we have the evidence of notbatman posting here, so it MUST have happened.

Grin

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Mometaskers

Activity: 1764
Merit: 584

View Profile
November 14, 2019, 03:14:50 AM

Oh, we're not just talking about the body? That depends on your religion. Or someone else's religion if it happened that you are not an adherent of the One True Faith!  Grin

Pascal's wager taken to the extreme I suppose. Either your god is the real one or not. If not then you may suffer under someone else's god. Problematic with the Abrahamics which claim to be following the same god but arguing which way to reach him.

I'd rather have the Buddhist faith be true. If I follow some other religion and that was fake, as long as I was a nice guy, I get a chance to fix it on the next lifetime. Me personally though I'd probably be stuck in the cycle and never achieve nirvana. Grin
my dream2021

Activity: 359
Merit: 61

︻┳デ═—

View Profile
November 14, 2019, 11:49:53 PM

................ Live life to the fullest to the best of your ability and try to stay away from things that would keep you from having everlasting joy should we get to the other side and see there is life there.

Long time ago I think after I dead it's just big black nothing, but when I know meaning of love and happiness, I believe must be something very beautiful of there's. And now I try to make something good on my life in this world and after I die.

"BTC Bitcoin is a man-made, open-source technology – not a gift handed down from the heavens"
josephsonand

Activity: 273
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 15, 2019, 12:23:17 AM

No kidding, most esoteric teachings and religions come to the conclusion that when we die, we just get rid of our physical body. Then it is separated from other bodies (the astral body and others, there are 7 of them, as far as I remember). In short, we are returning to our incomprehensible beginning. Then again, a particle from this common principle is introduced into a new body. But this is not always so, also the soul can go to higher levels of knowledge. Therefore, I think reincarnation is the most rational conclusion. The energy is infinite, the soul cannot just disappear (lose its potential).
Artemis3
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1563

CLEAN non GPL infringing code made in Rust lang

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2019, 03:35:03 AM

No kidding, most esoteric teachings and religions come to the conclusion that when we die, we just get rid of our physical body. Then it is separated from other bodies (the astral body and others, there are 7 of them, as far as I remember). In short, we are returning to our incomprehensible beginning. Then again, a particle from this common principle is introduced into a new body. But this is not always so, also the soul can go to higher levels of knowledge. Therefore, I think reincarnation is the most rational conclusion. The energy is infinite, the soul cannot just disappear (lose its potential).

Even stars appear to have limited lifespan, and (this) universe which appears to be in an expansion phase. But the time periods involved are so huge, its like asking an ant about human lifetime. It might just not be possible for a sentient race to ever answer this question during is blink of existence on a cosmic timescale. What IS this cosmos anyway? Where it came from, where it will go. Big bang what was it? How it came to exist? Its kinda known as the "singularity" that gave birth to (this) universe, but is that all there is? Where did these matter came from and how it got started? Some speculate it is an endless cycle of expansion contraction, but the only thing observable now is expansion that is accelerating.

Do not underestimate thinking either, its not a "complete waste of time". Ask you this question, how could Einstein possibly have found that time was relative? Its not like he had the super precise clocks of today, or spaceships to do measurements with (his theory were only confirmed after humans went into orbit: set two identical clocks observe them remain in sync for a year on Earth, then give one to an Astronaut for a mission weeks or months long; when he returns back his would appear to be late, or "slowed down").

You cannot perceive it, but even the time for someone in the street is a very tiny bit different to someone on the top of the Empire State, this is because things are moving relatively slower close to the ground.

How could possibly someone in the early 20ieth century could possibly correctly guess this? People say "genius" now, but what was it back then? He didn't even live to see that confirmed...

General relativity (GR), also known as the general theory of relativity or (GTR), is the geometric theory of gravitation published by Albert Einstein in 1915 and the current description of gravitation in modern physics. General relativity generalizes special relativity and refines Newton's law of universal gravitation, providing a unified description of gravity as a geometric property of space and time, or spacetime. In particular, the curvature of spacetime is directly related to the energy and momentum of whatever matter and radiation are present. The relation is specified by the Einstein field equations, a system of partial differential equations.

How did he came up with it in 1915? Cosmic revelation? Why would the cosmos bother to reveal rocket flight to an ant? Human imagination? But humans imagine all sort of nonsense all the time, why would this be correct, pure randomness? A broken clock always point the correct hour twice a day? Could there be truths in various spiritual disciplines waiting, but unable to be proved within our lifetimes, or that of our species, even tho they may actually be the truth (or not)?

Seriously stop to think when someone in 1915 tells you your time is different to mine if you are traveling faster. And it was true, the discovered one of the "hidden" laws of this universe, a Jew! Smiley

Couldn't the prophets and wise people of the past somehow "guessed" some things correctly? You know this "Atom" word actually comes from ancient Greece? It turned out "atoms" were not the smallest particle as originally predicted, actually we probably assigned the name too early, before discovering the "sub-atoms" that form them but there happens to be a smallest indivisible particle that only contains energy, a "mysterious" thing that keeps it in motion (and our bodies are built on those, go figure).

Where do the babies get their "programming" from? We know a couple exchanges genetic material, and some "traits" get inherited, but for the most part, this person's "soul" or whatever it is that makes someone do certain things and not certain others, come from.

Asexual reproduction actually doesn't even exchange genetic material, but it still forms a "being" that is not his source. A clone made of you, is NOT you, even it if looks identical to you, it is another being. Because of taboo this hasn't been observed much yet, but eventually it will. Corals do this in nature, by the way. They have the choice of asexual reproduction to growth its population, but its homogeneous offspring could all potentially be weak by single type of, so encountering another coral and exchanging genes is preferred "just in case" (to deliver its species from extinction).

Contrary to what some people believe, the spiritual and scientific paths are not necessarily antagonist, in some things they are, but in many others they share position. Again, someone like Einstein could easily been declared a prophet in the past (or a heretic and burned at the stake). You wouldn't believe how the ancient Romans viewed the universe. There is a book that survived the ages (and the church, etc) its about architecture. Try to read it, its incredible, like a time machine, a look 2000 years into the past, dedicated to Caesar Augustus no less. Some of the things are nonsense, some do make sense within their (limited) cosmic vision of things, and some are incredible approximation to what would only be discovered (or confirmed by science) thousands of years later. Aren't we limited to ours? Surely will be said, 2000 years from now, if humans still exist then.

██████
███████
███████
████████
BRAIINS OS+|AUTOTUNING
MINING FIRMWARE
|
Increase hashrate on your Bitcoin ASICs,
improve efficiency as much as 25%, and
get 0% pool fees on Braiins Pool
peter0425

Activity: 2646
Merit: 446

View Profile
November 15, 2019, 08:32:55 AM

There are many religious and scientific point of view and theories on this matter.
one thing i am sure of,and that is we will all go back to the Dust.

and why bother of those things?dead people don't think of everything mate so keep it out of mind.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
NanLomarig

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 15, 2019, 08:34:53 AM

After death, nothing will happen, no matter how sad, but it’s so, personally, it doesn’t matter to me what will happen afterwards, but to live longer, for example using an artificial body, I would not mind
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 15, 2019, 09:46:19 AM

In the spiritual aspect, the result varies base on the religion you belong to. But if are not associated with any of them and you don't believe that there's a mighty Creator above us, you shall believe the scientific aspect.

Possibly that we won't even know that we're already dead because we don't breath anymore by that time and our brain cells and our heart wouldn't work anymore.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
kakonhat

Activity: 1106
Merit: 11

Crypto in my Blood

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2019, 05:56:37 AM

I am not going to deep after death of life. But I have one question to all Bitcoiners, what will happen with your money which is protected with private key and the private key know only one you?

Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 401

View Profile
November 17, 2019, 06:51:20 AM

Same thing that happens when a seed dies —
You bury a seed, it grows to become a plant... some grow to become trees.
Whoever tells you that there is no life after death is decieving you. By the way, there are two kinds of death: spiritual death and physical death

Note: Bad seed do not grow, so as bad (sinful) people. They will be judged and destroyed.
Good seeds need to be watered and nourished (reading the Bible constantly) to grow spiritually.
Those who live in the spirit of GOD are alive while those who are controlled by the flesh are dead. This is the absolute truth!  Read your Bible and obey it, especially the new testament, then watch what will happen to you. When we all die the physical death, we will be resurrected to live forever if we obeyed the word of GOD.

Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 401

View Profile
November 17, 2019, 07:17:03 AM

Same thing that happens when a seed dies —
You bury a seed, it grows to become a plant... some grow to become trees.
Whoever tells you that there is no life after death is decieving you. By the way, there are two kinds of death: spiritual death and physical death

Note: Bad seed do not grow, so as bad (sinful) people. They will be judged and destroyed.
Good seeds need to be watered and nourished (reading the Bible constantly) to grow spiritually.
Those who live in the spirit of GOD are alive while those who are controlled by the flesh are dead. This is the absolute truth!  Read your Bible and obey it, especially the new testament, then watch what will happen to you. When we all die the physical death, we will be resurrected to live forever if we obeyed the word of GOD.

By the way, there are non-Christian who live by the law written in the heart. Those people will likely obtain mercy from GOD.
Infact, when they hear the word of GOD for the first time, they will immediately believe because it goes in harmony with the law written in their hearts. They will never reject the MESSIAH who is the TRUTH , the WAY and LIFE. 

All who sin apart from the law will also perish apart from the law, and all who sin under the law will be judged by the law.
For it is not those who hear the law who are righteous in God’s sight, but it is those who obey the law who will be declared righteous. (Indeed, when Gentiles, who do not have the law, do by nature things required by the law, they are a law for themselves, even though they do not have the law. They show that the requirements of the law are written on their hearts, their consciences also bearing witness, and their thoughts sometimes accusing them and at other times even defending them.) This will take place on the day when God judges people’s secrets through Jesus Christ, as my gospel declares."— Romans 2:12-16
https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Romans+2:12-16&version=NIV

Audio Bible: https://m.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLIxhnx0kb33ORn8RQgHH54rdJMmqaRfmd

If you want to understand while listening, listen to one audio continuously until you understand it. Do not doubt while listening. Believe in the words.
If you find it confusing, you could combine it with the text version... that is, listening to the audio version while reading from the text version. The Text version can be found here: https://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/

rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 17, 2019, 10:17:32 PM

If we die we never know what will happen in this world, I don't believe the reincarnation or the the spirit are lives around from theirs live ones. But I believe there a end of the world i called judgement day. The good samaritan of god will go to heaven.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
November 18, 2019, 01:36:38 AM

The Hearse Song

Version 1:

The worms crawl in and the worms crawl out.
The ones that go in are lean and thin.
The ones that come out are fat and stout.
Your eyes fall in and your teeth fall out.
Your brains come tumbling down your snout.
Be merry, my friends, be merry.

Version 2:

The worms crawl in,
The worms crawl out,
Into your stomach,
And out your mouth.

They eat your intestines,
They scramble your heart.
Now you feel like
You're all apart.

This is how
It is to die
You end up looking
Like apple pie.

Version 3:

Don't ever laugh when a hearse goes by,
Or you may be the next to die.

They wrap you up in a bloody sheet,
And bury you under about six feet.

All goes well for a couple of weeks,
But then your coffin begins to leak.

The worms crawl in and the worms crawl out,
The worms play pinochle on your snout.

Your stomach turns a slimy green,
And pus comes out of you like whipped cream.

You lap it up with a piece of bread,
And that's what you eat when you are dead.

Version 4:

The worms crawl in and the worms crawl out.
The ones that go in are lean and thin.
The ones that come out are fat and stout.
Your eyes fall in and your teeth fall out.
Your brains come tumbling down your snout.
They eat your eyes and they eat your nose.
They eat the jelly between your toes.
Be merry, my friends, be merry.

https://www.studenthandouts.com/texts/poetry/worm-hearse-song-lyrics.htm

Tongue

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Artemis3
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1563

CLEAN non GPL infringing code made in Rust lang

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2019, 12:13:29 AM

I am not going to deep after death of life. But I have one question to all Bitcoiners, what will happen with your money which is protected with private key and the private key know only one you?

Then the coins won't ever move anymore, and are "lost". Meaning, less coins available, slightly higher price of those that remain in circulation. Indeed many coins have been lost already, with forgotten passwords, lost private keys/seeds, etc.

If you want to pass it, you have to make sure the seed words are given to those in your will. Remember, private keys are not handled directly anymore, only seed words. These can be in a bank vault or some other secure place, always.

Nothing else but the seed words is required to give a wallet to another person, and they don't even need to know of its existence. You can even leave detailed instructions if you want.

██████
███████
███████
████████
BRAIINS OS+|AUTOTUNING
MINING FIRMWARE
|
Increase hashrate on your Bitcoin ASICs,
improve efficiency as much as 25%, and
get 0% pool fees on Braiins Pool
altcoingi

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2019, 12:19:03 AM

Write your testament now, with all your private keys Grin
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: