Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:46:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bankcoin Reserve - transparency using blockchain technology  (Read 5674 times)
bainanchao2

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2019, 03:06:53 PM

what events does the team plan to take part in in the near future? This is very important for the development of the project .

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
conesptrichbi

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 19, 2019, 03:43:36 PM

When can we expect a listing on a large exchange? e.g Binance, Coinbase, Kraken, etc

Listing on these exchanges will be in any case but in fact from this not so much profit as the price of the coin will be stable and you can easily buy it now.
siespecorin

Activity: 7

View Profile
December 19, 2019, 04:17:09 PM

now I really like what the team is doing and I'm really interested in supporting the project now.
Chjiz

View Profile
December 19, 2019, 04:55:40 PM

Please give me a link to the roadmap and I would like to see how the project will develop further.
And also I am interested with what known partners negotiations are conducted at the moment.
yayaxn

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 19, 2019, 05:26:58 PM

have you developed your own blockchain ?
what will be the fees and where to read more about the technical characteristics ?
Junihadi

View Profile
December 19, 2019, 06:01:51 PM

in this market, this is one of the best projects I've seen. I really like what the team does and the fact that it will be really convenient for users.
It is necessary to make the coin recognized in countries that welcome new technologies
Chjiz

View Profile
December 19, 2019, 06:36:44 PM

Please tell me what your patents mean and where can I read more about it ?
In fact I haven't seen similar projects on this forum and I find it all very interesting.

The site has all the necessary information about 9 patents.
You can read all the information. In the long term, such a blockchain can be used at the state level.
senztelripe

Activity: 8

View Profile
December 19, 2019, 07:02:24 PM

Please tell me when mobile wallets will be launched ?
And are there plans to do biometric authentication in the wallet ?
pyesone4288

View Profile
December 19, 2019, 07:40:12 PM

What does Bankcoin Reserve Coin have going for it?

▪️ eliminates the need to loan money from external financial entities;
▪️ eliminates the need to issue treasury bonds to cover interest on existing loans;
▪️ lowers interest burden on taxpayers;
▪️ creates a new revenue stream for governments that offsets taxes by generating new profits;
▪️ Bankcoin is the only product out there backed by commodities supporting secondary mining blockchain innovation, all patent-protected.

All of the above makes Bankcoin Reserve Coin a unique financial instrument that can offer new opportunities to eliminate financial problems and gain additional accumulative income for every user – be it a government, bank, small and medium business or even a private investor.

🔺 To learn more about Bankcoin Reserve Coin, please visit our website at https://bankcoinreserve.io/!

https://i9.wampi.ru/2019/12/17/image.md.png

What the team offers I in fact have not seen anything like this on the market before and I am sure that such projects will be in demand.
now I continue to further monitor how the project works and develops .

The fact that they have patents and the fact that it is a stable coin allows you to trust the project more.
Now investors will be interested in this.
Bankcoin Reserve (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 54

View Profile
December 20, 2019, 10:07:06 AM

Interesting article!

The best investment of the decade turned $1 into $90,000

➡️ Reed more: https://edition.cnn.com/2019/12/17/investing/best-worst-investments-decade-bitcoin

agmedecha

View Profile
December 20, 2019, 11:47:10 AM

please tell me what are your transaction fees? I want to understand how profitable it will be for business.

You can make a transaction and personally test it. Or see the information in the explorer. There will not be any problems.

I have already bought coins on the exchange and sent them to the wallet and now just waiting for the opportunity to receive passive income.
Now this is one of the most useful projects I've seen.

Much will depend on how the team will develop the project further and how many partners they will be able to attract.
and also how convenient it will be to use this software.
senztelripe

View Profile
December 20, 2019, 12:32:21 PM

what will be the fees and where to read more about the technical characteristics ?

you can test it in person and I don't see any problems here.
I will continue to follow the news from the team.
agmedecha

View Profile
December 20, 2019, 01:14:12 PM

what events does the team plan to take part in in the near future? This is very important for the development of the project .

you can see the road map. But I think that now will need a listing on any authoritative exchanges.
It will also be as important as possible.
ragilpsht

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 20, 2019, 01:59:43 PM

Please tell me when mobile wallets will be launched ?
And are there plans to do biometric authentication in the wallet ?

it is important that it was all as convenient and safe.
But I have not yet seen the announcement regarding the launch of mobile wallets.
drumlera

View Profile
December 20, 2019, 02:42:07 PM

in the future, they will develop APIs for business.
But for now, the team is working on launching a passive income opportunity.
I bought coins and have downloaded the wallet and just have to wait.

It should be very profitable for business to use the coin. This will save millions of dollars per year.
Yl768

Activity: 10

View Profile
December 20, 2019, 03:28:03 PM

What does Bankcoin Reserve Coin have going for it?

▪️ eliminates the need to loan money from external financial entities;
▪️ eliminates the need to issue treasury bonds to cover interest on existing loans;
▪️ lowers interest burden on taxpayers;
▪️ creates a new revenue stream for governments that offsets taxes by generating new profits;
▪️ Bankcoin is the only product out there backed by commodities supporting secondary mining blockchain innovation, all patent-protected.

All of the above makes Bankcoin Reserve Coin a unique financial instrument that can offer new opportunities to eliminate financial problems and gain additional accumulative income for every user – be it a government, bank, small and medium business or even a private investor.

🔺 To learn more about Bankcoin Reserve Coin, please visit our website at https://bankcoinreserve.io/!

https://i9.wampi.ru/2019/12/17/image.md.png

What the team offers I in fact have not seen anything like this on the market before and I am sure that such projects will be in demand.
now I continue to further monitor how the project works and develops .

The fact that they have patents and the fact that it is a stable coin allows you to trust the project more.
Now investors will be interested in this.

I am interested in it myself and have already bought some coins for me and am now waiting for the opportunity to get passive income.
meulouisaubrom

View Profile
December 20, 2019, 04:04:57 PM

the Explorer is already working and you can make test transactions and see how it works. I mean, you can see transaction rates and fees.
drumlera

View Profile
December 20, 2019, 04:42:28 PM

in this market, this is one of the best projects I've seen. I really like what the team does and the fact that it will be really convenient for users.
It is necessary to make the coin recognized in countries that welcome new technologies

the team plans to use this blockchain at the state level and I think that's right.
Since such reliable technologies can bring many benefits in the future.
patternjim

Activity: 11

View Profile
December 20, 2019, 05:23:08 PM

Please tell me what your patents mean and where can I read more about it ?
In fact I haven't seen similar projects on this forum and I find it all very interesting.

The site has all the necessary information about 9 patents.
You can read all the information. In the long term, such a blockchain can be used at the state level.

as I understand at the moment there are no preliminary agreements that could be announced. But in any case the fact that the team has a patented technology is a huge plus.
Bankcoin Reserve (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 54

View Profile
December 20, 2019, 05:31:46 PM

Why is Bankcoin Reserve Coin so appealing to banks, financial institutions and insurance companies?

Bankcoin Reserve Coin – is a high value, low volume instrument that allows solving issues with moving large assets or commodities in a quick and affordable manner. For example, one million BRC, currently valued at 1.557 billion dollars US, can be moved from country to country in just a few seconds – for a network fee of just 52 cents.

Besides, Bankcoin Reserve uses the Proof-of-Stake (PoS) consensus algorithm that allows the Bankcoin Reserve Blockchain network to reach distributed consensus. In Proof-of-Stake cryptocurrencies blocks are created by choosing from various combinations of random selection depending on the size and age of users’ stakes. This is different from the Proof-of-Work (PoW) algorithm, used in bitcoin, where heavy computational tasks are done in order to create new blocks and verify transactions on the blockchain.

🔺 For more information about the Bankcoin Reserve project, please visit https://bankcoinreserve.io!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: