Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 03:20:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bankcoin Reserve - transparency using blockchain technology  (Read 5676 times)
gulnazlbt

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2019, 07:35:03 PM

What does Bankcoin Reserve Coin have going for it?

▪️ eliminates the need to loan money from external financial entities;
▪️ eliminates the need to issue treasury bonds to cover interest on existing loans;
▪️ lowers interest burden on taxpayers;
▪️ creates a new revenue stream for governments that offsets taxes by generating new profits;
▪️ Bankcoin is the only product out there backed by commodities supporting secondary mining blockchain innovation, all patent-protected.

All of the above makes Bankcoin Reserve Coin a unique financial instrument that can offer new opportunities to eliminate financial problems and gain additional accumulative income for every user – be it a government, bank, small and medium business or even a private investor.

🔺 To learn more about Bankcoin Reserve Coin, please visit our website at https://bankcoinreserve.io/!

https://i9.wampi.ru/2019/12/17/image.md.png

In fact, there are a lot of advantages if you use this blockchain at the state level.
I think that the demand will only grow. So I am interested in developing such coins.
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pinteavesve

View Profile
December 18, 2019, 08:05:00 PM

The economic model seemed really interesting to me. And the fact that the team has its own patents is really important. In fact, in this forum I have not seen anything like it.

But as I understand it for investors they offer 10% per annum and all because the price of the coin will be stable.
More precisely, the price will rise with the price of gold.
ponttenmecon

Activity: 12

View Profile
December 18, 2019, 08:45:12 PM

Now the project is developing very rapidly and every day they connect more and more partners. Now you need to take part in various kinds of blockchain events. this will help to develop the project faster.

I would like to see announcements from the team about this and then it will be possible to draw conclusions regarding the development of this project.

It is good to hear about getting more partners on board but we don't know what kind of partnership they have here with those companies? But since the project is really equipped with technical foundation, I guess this is much much better than those empty platforms who are capitalizing with pump and dump strategies.

In such a volatile market, this will be one of the best applications of blockchain technology that people will use every day.
Blackdna2

View Profile
December 18, 2019, 09:22:59 PM

where can I read more about your patents?
I wanted to understand what they mean? I would like to understand all this.

the information is on the site as well as in the media and you can see it now and there was a lot of information in the media about it.
torfgrounrictha

View Profile
December 18, 2019, 09:46:36 PM

When can we expect a listing on a large exchange? e.g Binance, Coinbase, Kraken, etc

In fact, this is a really interesting question, but you need to understand that for listing on these exchanges need a lot of money. And how important it is now is another matter.
fangmichui7

View Profile
December 18, 2019, 10:16:07 PM

In which country is the project registered as a legal entity? Do you have your own office and where can I find out more information about the team?

and I think that the team needs to take part in various kinds of blockchain events in order to make the project as popular as possible in a short time.

I think the community will appreciate it. Since bitcoin is now not stable and it can not be used as a means of payment.
And tokens that are tied to the dollar do not have proper security.
hubrub

View Profile
December 18, 2019, 10:39:41 PM

it is impressive that the team was already able to get a listing on popular exchanges. It can be concluded that the demand for a coin will be high and the project will also develop rapidly.

I was also pleased with the listing.
perhaps in the future we will see a listing on the binance. It will be just fine. But now we also see fairly popular exchanges.

I am sure that in the future we will see a listing on popular exchanges.
But the trading volumes are very good now and the demand for coins is growing it is pleasing as the project is becoming more popular.
fu_you

Activity: 10

View Profile
December 18, 2019, 11:07:55 PM

please tell me what are your transaction fees? I want to understand how profitable it will be for business.

You can make a transaction and personally test it. Or see the information in the explorer. There will not be any problems.

I'm just going to buy some coins for me in the near future in order to launch a wallet and receive passive income.

while this feature is not running but in the future the team will make announcements about it .But in any case, it is most profitable to buy coins now.
fangmichui7

View Profile
December 18, 2019, 11:31:12 PM

▪️ eliminates the need to issue treasury bonds to cover interest on existing loans;
▪️ creates a new revenue stream for governments that offsets taxes by generating new profits;
▪️ Bankcoin is the only product out there backed by commodities supporting secondary mining blockchain innovation, all patent-protected.

The fact that the team is building its own blockchain is a big plus. In fact projects that have their own blockchain are in the top of CMC
Blackdna2

View Profile
December 18, 2019, 11:55:09 PM

Now the project is developing very rapidly and every day they connect more and more partners. Now you need to take part in various kinds of blockchain events. this will help to develop the project faster.

I would like to see announcements from the team about this and then it will be possible to draw conclusions regarding the development of this project.

It is good to hear about getting more partners on board but we don't know what kind of partnership they have here with those companies? But since the project is really equipped with technical foundation, I guess this is much much better than those empty platforms who are capitalizing with pump and dump strategies.

They essentially won't have a speculative component and that's just fine.
The team wants to make a global application of blockchain technology and from the technical side they succeed.
torfgrounrictha

View Profile
December 19, 2019, 12:19:56 AM

please tell me how long will it take to start the nodes?
For me, this is the main motivation for buying coins and it is very important.

I have already bought coins and now I am waiting for this opportunity for me.
All the same, getting 10% per year is a very good motivation.

It will be very convenient to use coins as a means of payment for both large businesses and ordinary users.
The main thing to know is that the price of the coin will be equal to the price of gold.
ponttenmecon

View Profile
December 19, 2019, 12:45:11 AM

it is impressive that the team was already able to get a listing on popular exchanges. It can be concluded that the demand for a coin will be high and the project will also develop rapidly.

I was also pleased with the listing.
perhaps in the future we will see a listing on the binance. It will be just fine. But now we also see fairly popular exchanges.

they already have a listing on popular exchanges.
You can buy coins now. The price of gold will rise in any case, and I'm sure of it.

I now like how the project works or rather like the economic model and the fact that they already have patents.
That is, I can trust the project and their team as much as possible.
fu_you

Activity: 10

View Profile
December 19, 2019, 01:08:13 AM

Are there negotiations on cooperation with any state organizations ?
It would be very very beneficial for everyone.
So I would like to know about it.
AhmadOOpa

View Profile
December 19, 2019, 01:31:48 AM

the idea itself is very interesting for me and the team will be able to build a new means of payment in the future.
I wonder if you plan to launch an Internet banking application?

it will be a wallet and the more I have not seen any announcements.
I think users will not need anything other than launch a mobile wallet.

While there was no information about this but in the future it will be simply necessary in order to conveniently use these coins as a means of payment.
I think the team understands that and is working on it.
Blackdna2

View Profile
December 19, 2019, 01:55:29 AM

It would be nice to associate these coins with fiat money. I mean to make this exchange more convenient. Perhaps such a function will be in the application in the future.

in fact, the coin is recognized in order to remove all the shortcomings of Fiat money.
this will in fact be one of the main tasks.
pinteavesve

View Profile
December 19, 2019, 02:19:53 AM

Please tell me what your patents mean and where can I read more about it ?
In fact I haven't seen similar projects on this forum and I find it all very interesting.
ponttenmecon

View Profile
December 19, 2019, 02:45:02 AM

please tell me what are your transaction fees? I want to understand how profitable it will be for business.

You can make a transaction and personally test it. Or see the information in the explorer. There will not be any problems.

I have already bought coins on the exchange and sent them to the wallet and now just waiting for the opportunity to receive passive income.
Now this is one of the most useful projects I've seen.
gulnazlbt

View Profile
December 19, 2019, 03:09:57 AM

I think they need as many partners as possible who will accept this coin as a means of payment. Then the project will become the most popular I think.
AhmadOOpa

View Profile
December 19, 2019, 03:32:36 AM

All of the above makes Bankcoin Reserve Coin a unique financial instrument that can offer new opportunities to eliminate financial problems and gain additional accumulative income for every user – be it a government, bank, small and medium business or even a private investor.

🔺 To learn more about Bankcoin Reserve Coin, please visit our website at https://bankcoinreserve.io/!

https://i9.wampi.ru/2019/12/17/image.md.png

What the team offers I in fact have not seen anything like this on the market before and I am sure that such projects will be in demand.
now I continue to further monitor how the project works and develops .
srnchelvi

Activity: 4

View Profile
December 19, 2019, 02:35:27 PM

I think they need as many partners as possible who will accept this coin as a means of payment. Then the project will become the most popular I think.

in the future, they will develop APIs for business.
But for now, the team is working on launching a passive income opportunity.
I bought coins and have downloaded the wallet and just have to wait.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: