Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:16:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: For new people, when they go on the journey to bitcoin.  (Read 695 times)
VDraci

Activity: 560
Merit: 28

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
November 19, 2019, 08:24:10 AM

If we consider earn bitcoin as some goal, or something else altogether, we must have the following:
Work, the effort to succeed, and the ability to cope with the environment.
These are the three basic things to be successful. And most of all it refers to things like bitcoin.

-Work can be divided into: work by obligation and work by motivation.
these two concepts are different because I quote "He who wants is better than what he has to", therefore more productive and intense work that brings better results and rapid progress towards the goal.

-The effort in this case can be divided into: incorrect effort and correct effort.
Improper effort, that is, a desire to work and be better
but you are still learning the wrong way (and you know the way you would be better) and therefore have no means of progress
The right effort is to learn it the hard way because you know that you will be better off if you hear it right and it comes to your own later.
The right effort to progress in everything you do has to exist, the basis of every progression is.

-Being able to cope in the surrounding area is one very important thing, it will not always be possible to seek help from someone, sometimes we are left to nature and we are our own boss. Someone gets it by birth, someone gets it, and everyone else is just miserable workers who do nothing from their lives. "If there is no way find it, if you don't find it, make it"

Conclusion:
You don't always have to wait out of the chair with your feet up on the table, you don't reach your destination that way. Nothing will fall from heaven into our pocket.
We must give 100% of ourselves to succeed what we want.

Earning in crypto is very challenging now especially for those who are just entering the space, persistence is the only way forward and at the same time while failing always learn from your mistakes, those who managed to build themselves up now will be stronger

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 03:57:14 AM

these are good thougts, If you want to be serious about investing and don't want to lose, or just to minify possibility of lost,
you need to work hard, and by that I mean study the subject, also ask and learn from more experienced, without this you can
win only with great luck  Wink
I am a new in trading too, I already bought some books regarding trading , charting and candlestick because I want to learn not only in bitcoin but in everything . I think this is the right thing to do for new people in bitcoin also new people in trading. Research can help us to improve our learnings and strategy in everything we are doing.
The good thing about technical analysis is that it works in all markets, once you learn how to trade bitcoin you will know how to trade whatever you want.

If anything you'll find that trading something other than cryptocurrencies will feel a little bit boring because you will never see movements as extreme as the ones that you can see in this market, my only recommendation is that you do not begin to trade until you have a very clear idea of what kind of trader you want to be and how much money are you willing to risk.
peter0425

Activity: 2632
Merit: 441

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 04:18:46 AM

I think that is much concern with learning correctly on how Bitcoin works or how we learn to use Bitcoin.
Because working is already given, working to get salary and feed our family is already given.
and also those are obligations thats why i am not in favor on those who are always looking for "on how to get free bitcoin"thing it is very unethical considering how valuable Bitcoin is.

Salary can be form of Bitcoin or fiat, both are currency and can buy foods, any items or services.
and this is one good thing about bitcoins characteristics that it can now use as what fiat can do.
I remember, there's one author said  "Don't buy Bitcoin, earn it".
and that is what exactly people now must realized so they will know how and why to value this cryptocurrency.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 11:30:20 AM

these are good thougts, If you want to be serious about investing and don't want to lose, or just to minify possibility of lost,
you need to work hard, and by that I mean study the subject, also ask and learn from more experienced, without this you can
I am a new in trading too, I already bought some books regarding trading , charting and candlestick because I want to learn not only in bitcoin but in everything . I think this is the right thing to do for new people in bitcoin also new people in trading. Research can help us to improve our learnings and strategy in everything we are doing.
The good thing about technical analysis is that it works in all markets, once you learn how to trade bitcoin you will know how to trade whatever you want.

If anything you'll find that trading something other than cryptocurrencies will feel a little bit boring because you will never see movements as extreme as the ones that you can see in this market, my only recommendation is that you do not begin to trade until you have a very clear idea of what kind of trader you want to be and how much money are you willing to risk.

Well sometimes, you get to figure that out after you've spent time trading already. You're right, it's a risk. If you're going to start from scratch, you have a lot of work ahead of you. It may take time before you can familiarize yourself with how the market moves so make sure that you manage your capital well. It's easier and faster to learn if you risk small amounts with actual trades.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Edraket31

Activity: 1190
Merit: 511

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 12:58:24 PM

~snip~

I believe that motivation is the fuel necessary to obtain all the strength to perform any type of work, in the case of Bitcoin to obtain it, many theories that some famous investors give us in their books, as well as some market speculators, must be applied, Many books focus on the stock market, but thanks to the history of Bitcoin, technology and the market are fully applicable.

I think that in order to win bitcoin as well as to win anything, it is necessary to apply all possible intelligence, and this is accompanied by knowledge, as one of the great Robert Kiyosaki says: "money is earned thinking, no worker who spends 8 hours at working in a traditional job is rich ", Bitcoin represents an economy totally different from the traditional one, but you can't think of getting rich from one day to another, to achieve it I think it takes years and studying the market, actually being part of the market , it's like a professional career.

For sure, the first motivation that we had during our first time here which attracts us most is because of the capacity to earn 'money' thru the use of internet and thru cryptocurrency, but as we go along we are embracing its advantage and we are loving its concept that sooner or later we will have cashless society that will help financial status, hustle free transaction and many more.

Mike Mayor

Activity: 966
Merit: 535

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 08:55:22 PM

Dude candle stick is just a type of graph. Keep reading those books. People need to at least have read a few things before trading and at least some google searches before buying bitcoin. It seems so obvious yet people seem to still neglect it. Yeah knowledge is power.

Yep, it's all about work. If you don't work here you're not going to achieve anything. Either that you work or you invest your money, that's two ways to make it in Bitcoin. If you don't have the money to invest then you will have to work really hard to gain what you need. If you have the money, then good, you can just invest and let your money speak for you.

At first when I started I was thinking that bitcoin is some sort of free money and I saw faucets as a place online where I can go every day to pick some free money, but on the long run I realized that all those things don't work. There is nothing free, faucets are even a waste of time. There are better things one can do to earn enough, like signature campaigns and mining, and trading. Once you've decided what to do next is to put in a lot of effort and do it till it works out for you.

You must work smart. Work where the risk is little and reward more than to worry trying to build up to something that will never be, concentrate on what is good while the gettings good. Also, diversify hugely.
You need to ultimately get your money to work for you. If you do not make money whilst you are sleeping then you will work forever.

Maotezi (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 40

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 10:20:17 PM

I'm really glad you read this, I wrote for people like that. Just keep working and don't stand still, when you reach the goal, keep trying, be persistent, with faith in yourself go forward and strive for victory.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: