Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:36:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][POW/POS/Masternodes] DIY Tube Video Pays For Video Views & Comments  (Read 2618 times)
Crypto_Buster

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2019, 08:16:55 PM

Masternodes are up and running well. The sellers are setting the market price at this time. I cannot manipulate the market price. But once those coins that someone listed at 1/10 the initial value are gone, the next coins in line are from 10 cents on up in value. Its just the nature of the market.

You've been saying that for weeks now...

How many of these "cheap" coins did you release?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Concerned Citizen

Activity: 46

View Profile
November 11, 2019, 08:44:09 PM

You claim that the "master-nodes' are up and running...

You promised a value of $0.10...

But three weeks later, it's still less than 20% of your promise...

Pretty cagey if you ask me.

There are over 12,000 on offer at less than a tenth of his promised price, but no takers.

Makes you wonder why Coinliker doesn't snap them up for himself.  After all, they are bound to rise in value.  Right?   Undecided
Crypto_Buster

View Profile
November 11, 2019, 08:54:36 PM

There are over 12,000 on offer at less than a tenth of his promised price, but no takers.

Makes you wonder why Coinliker doesn't snap them up for himself.  After all, they are bound to rise in value.  Right?   Undecided

Won't be long before those "Master-nudes" are asking for their $4,000.00 back.
CCMcapitol

Activity: 64

View Profile
November 11, 2019, 10:37:06 PM

Remember that last batch of coins that were bought up at less than .0034, that he claimed would boost the price up to ten cents once they were bought?
What ever happened?
Crypto_Buster

View Profile
November 11, 2019, 10:58:07 PM

Remember that last batch of coins that were bought up at less than .0034, that he claimed would boost the price up to ten cents once they were bought?
What ever happened?

There have been a total of zero sales since last week...

And the sales that were made are just DIY Tuub video
people selling for less than 2¢ each, trying to get some
thing back from the scam....Not one single person has put
any actual $$$ into this...
Crypto_Buster

View Profile
November 12, 2019, 08:32:17 PM

Day 3..(and counting)...

Zero volume on the sales...Can we stick a fork in this one and call it dead yet?

https://i.postimg.cc/x1dFxPYM/screenshot-1551.png
CCMcapitol

View Profile
November 12, 2019, 10:19:49 PM

Day 3..(and counting)...

Zero volume on the sales...Can we stick a fork in this one and call it dead yet?

https://i.postimg.cc/x1dFxPYM/screenshot-1551.png
According to the creator, his coin is guaranteed to never be worth less than ten cents.
So no, It's not done yet. I believe it's done when people decide to sell, and he has to buy his worthless coin at ten cents, he won't, and gets sued. I realized he changed the guarantee to mean only if you stay inside his so called video site, but that wasn't his first claim..
After the court case is over, then it's done.
CCMcapitol

View Profile
November 15, 2019, 10:11:42 PM

Contrary to what YouTube trolls are saying - DIY Tube Video Community and blockchain are doing well.

Our developers are working on improvements to the video community websites and our blockchain.

We are working on a Masternode mining pool where people join in with smaller investments, to earn a share of the rewards.

Join our telegram or discord channel for live updates - and real news

Telegram: https://t.me/DIY_Tube_Video

Discord: https://discord.gg/pP7qsw6
After two years and thousands of dollars, The developers are working on changing the rules as they go along to benefit the creator, and they are still failing.
I agree. Contrary to what  anyone says, including the imaginary "You Tube Trolls," everyone should visit and see for themselves how worthless the coin is, and how there is little or no activity on buying, selling, and trading. Then visit the video site as I just did, and take a look at the short, filthy, worthless videos uploaded there, and read the terms of service  so you can see for yourselves what a scam this is, and how the creator lies about how "well they are doing."
3 weeks, and still working on that Masternode.
What rewards? The coin is worthless.
CCMcapitol

View Profile
November 16, 2019, 09:03:27 PM

After two years and thousands of dollars, The developers are working on changing the rules as they go along to benefit the creator, and they are still failing.
I agree. Contrary to what  anyone says, including the imaginary "You Tube Trolls," everyone should visit and see for themselves how worthless the coin is, and how there is little or no activity on buying, selling, and trading. Then visit the video site as I just did, and take a look at the short, filthy, worthless videos uploaded there, and read the terms of service  so you can see for yourselves what a scam this is, and how the creator lies about how "well they are doing."
3 weeks, and still working on that Masternode.
What rewards? The coin is worthless.

You are trolling me right now. Nothing imaginary. Your only activity since making your account was to troll me. Yes it is harder to build up a business with so much opposition and hate from trolls. But eventually we will overcome. We have survived two years of this harassment yet we are still growing. Yes, slower than it should be due to the harassment, but growing.

And, if you ask your troll friends who listed those cheap coins, I am sure they will tell you the coins are not worthless. They have made quite a bit of Bitcoin off DIYT Coins now. The money is flowing, thats a fact.

Our terms and conditions were written two years ago. No changes. Everything benefits the content creator. But if you are a troll, there is certainly no benefit and I can understand your frustration there.
No, I am not trolling you. After reviewing your background as you suggested everyone do after listing your information, I did just that. Now I am here to make sure that anyone considering investing in your scam is educated in the facts of exactly what they are getting themselves into. I look at it as a public service.
The reason your scam is failing is because of your business model. After watching you for the past 3 weeks blaming everyone else but yourself for your lousy management, and the fact that most are smart enough not to fall for your BS, you continue to blame others. Resets, misrepresenting the value of your coin, and still no Masternode? You can blame yourself for that.
Let's review. Let's show the world just how evasive you are. I'll ask you this, that way, everyone can watch you dance around these questions.
If I was one of those so called "trolls who bought say 5,000 coins at that low price of .0034, tell me, what are they worth right now in dollars and cents?
If you are not a scammer, then why did you close your other thread here after receiving that scam alert?
Why would you have received the alert in the first place if it was such a great deal for everyone? Why wouldn't people just invest and make money?
Very simple. 3 questions.
CCMcapitol

View Profile
November 18, 2019, 08:12:40 PM

No, I am not trolling you. After reviewing your background as you suggested everyone do after listing your information, I did just that. Now I am here to make sure that anyone considering investing in your scam is educated in the facts of exactly what they are getting themselves into. I look at it as a public service.
The reason your scam is failing is because of your business model. After watching you for the past 3 weeks blaming everyone else but yourself for your lousy management, and the fact that most are smart enough not to fall for your BS, you continue to blame others. Resets, misrepresenting the value of your coin, and still no Masternode? You can blame yourself for that.
Let's review. Let's show the world just how evasive you are. I'll ask you this, that way, everyone can watch you dance around these questions.
If I was one of those so called "trolls who bought say 5,000 coins at that low price of .0034, tell me, what are they worth right now in dollars and cents?
If you are not a scammer, then why did you close your other thread here after receiving that scam alert?
Why would you have received the alert in the first place if it was such a great deal for everyone? Why wouldn't people just invest and make money?

You are trolling me. Plain and simple. You throw the word "scam" around but no clear, real accusations.

DIY Tube Video Community is paid for by me. I am paying hundreds of dollars a month, out of pocket, to give members a place to share their videos without fear of harassment, discrimination or bias.

DIY Tube is free for everyone.

Immediate account activation.

Immediate monetization.

Freedom of speech.

Free cloud storage.

Free unlimited videos.

Free unlimited video size.

Earn cryptocurrency for views on your videos and writing comments.

https://www.diytube.video

https://www.diytubecoin.com
There you go. Dance around those questions.
Here, I'll ask again.

CCMcapitol

View Profile
November 19, 2019, 05:35:25 PM

This week we are finalizing work on a shared Masternode mining pool.

We have been testing a couple shared Masternodes for a few days now and things are working well.

Currently we are finishing up work on the website to run the MN pool through.

This will allow anyone to get a share of the Masternode rewards with as little as 1% ownership, or 400 DIYT Coins.

A full Masternode requires 40,000 DIYT. But with the shared MN pool you can stake any percentage of DIYT Coins.

Currently Masternodes are getting about 2,000 to 2,400 DIYT per 24 hours.

Our shared Masternodes are running at this time. If you want to get involved now and get in early, simply send an even amount of DIYT Coins to this address: bR7yDb3TmM7S4SVQQmKJcTKYYX9z3wMTDN

For 1% share of the MN, send 400 DIYT.
For 2% share of the MN, send 800 DIYT.
For 10% share of the MN, send 4,000 DIYT.

Then, email me admin@diytube.video with your send address AND a DIYT Core "Receive" address. You will start receiving payouts the next whole day after you stake. You MUST include a "receive" adddress.

For questions:

Telegram https://t.me/DIY_Tube_Video

Discord https://discord.gg/pP7qsw6

Download the DIY Tube Core wallet: https://github.com/The-Do-It-Yourself-World/DIY_Tube_Wallet/releases/tag/1.01
There you go.
Here, I'll ask again.

CCMcapitol

View Profile
November 19, 2019, 07:59:47 PM

There you go.
Here, I'll ask again.

I will answer you this one last time. But that is it. I pray you will leave forever and stop trolling me when I answer your questions. Continuing here when there are so many other projects in the world, just proves you are a troll and nothing more.

1. Anyone can do the math on that. The price is whatever someone sets it at. Currently someone is selling for 0.000005 BTC per DIYT. Its public. There is no secret there and its one of my marketing points for now. Buy them cheap now because once those are gone, the price increases with each purchase up the ladder. And your friends have made a lot of money on these "worthless" DIY Tube Coins so far. That is also public record.

2. Again, public knowledge. Just because you post the word "scam" does not make it a scam. You guys keep posting scam scam scam but have nothing to back it but a bunch of hot air from filthy YouTube trolls. I dont fear the word, you see. I have nothing to hide. DIY Tube pays for everything and is offering a free service to content creators. A place for people YT dumped on to join together and build community again. Back to the point, you guys overran our thread and for some reason a moderator was deleting my own posts, leaving you trolls to destroy things. (I think you paid someone is my theory). So I started a new thread. I have emails from every one of the posts of mine that was deleted telling me so. So I have proof.

3. You are a troll. Trolls spread nasty filth and lies to harm people. That is what you do. Why? Only you can tell the answer to that.

You're going to answer me one last time? You never answered me at all. That's why I asked you three times and watched you dance around my questions as expected.
You claim that many people have made quite a bit off of your coin. Last week your coin was listed at .0034. Now you say someone is selling at 0.000005, and nobody is buying. Explain how anyone is "making quite a bit" off of your coin. Your words.
That's part of  the scam. What you claim and what's reality are two different things.
How is it that you can do a reset at will after people mine your coin, without changing the whitepaper first, rendering the coin worthless to those that spent money mining it?
That's another part of the scam.
Just because you post the word Troll, doesn't make someone a Troll.
CCMcapitol

View Profile
November 19, 2019, 11:36:25 PM

You're going to answer me one last time? You never answered me at all. That's why I asked you three times and watched you dance around my questions as expected.
You claim that many people have made quite a bit off of your coin. Last week your coin was listed at .0034. Now you say someone is selling at 0.000005, and nobody is buying. Explain how anyone is "making quite a bit" off of your coin. Your words.
That's part of  the scam. What you claim and what's reality are two different things.
How is it that you can do a reset at will after people mine your coin, without changing the whitepaper first, rendering the coin worthless to those that spent money mining it?
That's another part of the scam.
Just because you post the word Troll, doesn't make someone a Troll.

You love to throw out wild and false accusations. You have called "scam" many times. Now you can go. You have done your job and saved the World. Anything else is purely trolling. Although your continued comments do help us rank higher in the forum. So maybe I will answer every comment from now on anyway.

I just spent some time on the exchange counting how many transactions. Over 80 transactions so far in DIYT Coins.

And, you may not know this, but everything that happens on the blockchain is public knowledge.

Here is the coin exchange with all purchase history: https://www.unnamed.exchange/Exchange/Basic?market=DIYT_BTC

But I do see that you guys are busy again trading between yourselves.

Anyway, the entire history of the blockchain can be found on our explorer: http://explorer.diytubecoin.com/

Including the ability to track back what wallet address traded with another and how many coins were traded. Its all there for the public to see.

DIY Tube Coin has been live for about a month now and there are many wallets holding coins, also seen on the explorer. There are not going to be any "resets" as you call them, although forking to update things are often done in the cryptocurrency community so I cannot rule that out in the future.

We are currently working on a Masternode mining pool to allow people to get involved with smaller investments. The website is taking more time than I had hoped though but it will be done soon enough.

We are also working on a payment processor inside DIY Tube Video Community to make purchasing of DIYT Coins for use inside the website as easy as a few mouse clicks. Withdrawal is just as easy now.

DIY Tube Coins can already be used inside DIY Tube as payment for advertising, as a tip or a shout out for a good video, as payment for services inside DIY Tube and as a built in sort of patreon like system where viewers can set up donations for their favorite channels.

And we are working on adding value to the DIY Tube Coin with an online store and much more.

So the value of DIYT Coins will go up in time.
I see you didn't answer once again. Here.....let's try it again.

You already did a reset after some spent a lot of money in power mining your coin, because instead of you making all the money, others were, rendering the coin useless. The whitepaper never said that would happen.
Why would anyone believe it won't happen again? Your credibility is shot.

Why did you change your name here after you started your project, on this forum? Only people looking to deceive others would do that.

I'm happy that with me commenting that your rankings go higher.
You get higher rankings, and everyone else gets warned about you and your scam. It's two win.

CCMcapitol

View Profile
November 20, 2019, 02:51:57 AM

I see you didn't answer once again. Here.....let's try it again.

You already did a reset after some spent a lot of money in power mining your coin, because instead of you making all the money, others were, rendering the coin useless. The whitepaper never said that would happen.
Why would anyone believe it won't happen again? Your credibility is shot.

Why did you change your name here after you started your project, on this forum? Only people looking to deceive others would do that.

I'm happy that with me commenting that your rankings go higher.
You get higher rankings, and everyone else gets warned about you and your scam. It's two win.

Your repetition and pretending I did not answer are getting boring. So is your loose use of the word scam with no real proof of anything. Especially considering the fact that the DIY Tube Video Community team pays for everything and offers an alternative to YouTube.

One thing I will address is the question about me changing my name. I have no idea what you are talking about. The company is and has been DIY Tube Video Community for two years. My account here is over a year old and has not been changed at all.
Love the double talk about how you answer questions and then claim you will answer one.
My apologies. I misspoke. You didn't change your name. You added an alt in the other thread. "DYI Tube Coin."
Thank's for reminding everyone how they can check the status of your coin, being public information and all. I just did, and I notice it dropped from 0.00005 to 0.00000012.
You claim when you advertise that people can use your coin to pay their bills. Can you explain just how someone that buys your coin at 0.00005 and sells at 0.00000012 could pay a bill? I thought you said that people were making money?
CCMcapitol

View Profile
November 20, 2019, 08:01:12 AM

You must be looking at the wrong numbers or something. Or making it up. Try this site: https://www.unnamed.exchange/Exchange/Basic?market=DIYT_BTC

No. That's the site I was looking at, and as you can see, before you bought up some coins, the price was 0.00000012.
Using the current numbers, which are still much lower that the previous price of 0.000005 you claimed they were worth, again, how can one pay their bills like you claim they can?
BTW, Did your Dev. pull out? I noticed you were looking for a new programmer. What happened?
digitalica

Activity: 341
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 01, 2019, 12:17:51 PM

DIYTube DIYT

listed on

DEUROX.eu

https://onlycash.ddns.net:16969/market/BTC-DIYT

NO KYC SHIT
sukoyomi

Activity: 948
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 01, 2019, 07:35:43 PM

DIYTube DIYT

listed on

DEUROX.eu

NO KYC SHIT
New exchange right? because this is the first time I heard it. I like there will be no KYC for traders, it's fully anonymous like crypto but people will not come easily and trust right away, too many bad things happen in the crypto world.

tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
December 02, 2019, 05:12:46 AM

Now 3 ways to buy DIY Tube Coins!!

Nobody cares.   Roll Eyes

Thought this one was already shelved when they abandoned the old thread and couldn't handle no more about negative feedback from the community. I don't think this will go anywhere anyway. With buy orders at 7 sat and below, it will go easily to 1 sat. And recovering it to more than 10-20 sat is quite difficult.
By the way, the number of views on your DIY Tube videos are quite depressing in number. I don't know how can you attract more viewers and users on your platform.
pantek talacuik

Activity: 773
Merit: 101

Soil.co - Earn USDT/USDC

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2019, 03:12:00 PM

DIYTube DIYT

listed on

DEUROX.eu

NO KYC SHIT
New exchange right? because this is the first time I heard it. I like there will be no KYC for traders, it's fully anonymous like crypto but people will not come easily and trust right away, too many bad things happen in the crypto world.

Things that must be considered by many people in a new project that is currently running or will develop in the future. A lot of bad things that have arisen in the past few months until now and be careful.

pantek talacuik

Activity: 773
Merit: 101

Soil.co - Earn USDT/USDC

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2019, 03:42:08 PM

DIYTube DIYT

listed on

DEUROX.eu

NO KYC SHIT

Things that must be considered by many people in a new project that is currently running or will develop in the future. A lot of bad things that have arisen in the past few months until now and be careful.

I am not sure if you are talking about DIY Tube or the coin exchange.

DIY Tube has been in development for two years and then we established our own blockchain and coin. We are here to stay. Our plans are to help the people who YT are hurting either financially or through discrimination.

It may take us some time to build up because we face a lot of opposition, but we will make it.

Maybe because we did not really know this project had been running 2 years ago and now continues to grow to make new things better and more useful. Let's see if the results are satisfying.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: