Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:02:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][POW/POS/Masternodes] DIY Tube Video Pays For Video Views & Comments  (Read 2617 times)
Crypto_Buster

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2020, 02:14:04 AM

He doesn't need to give any figures....His failure is open to see...

https://www.unnamed.exchange/Exchange/Basic?market=DIYT_BTC

My quote is about your crapto-coins so it is OK?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Concerned Citizen

Activity: 46

View Profile
January 03, 2020, 05:54:55 PM

Now unless you have something about cryptocurrency to add here, we are done.

Another 3,000 coins have appeared on your exchange, priced at 6 Satoshi.  They aren't selling, either.

Crypto-currency relevance = high.

Also, if there are currently 30 masternode holders, as you claim, that equates to earnings of just 1,200 coins per day per node.  1,200 coins are currently worth 26 cents.  It's going to take a lot longer than 30 days to get your $4,000 back.  Approximately 41 years, at current prices.

Plus, of course, you still have to keep your computer running the whole time.  Better make sure it's a Raspberry Pi or similar, or the electricity cost will be higher than the returns.

Can't see how it will ever pay for itself, let alone make a profit.
Concerned Citizen

View Profile
January 03, 2020, 07:30:47 PM

Now, at least, you are talking cryptocurrency Smiley

So, according to the blockhain explorer, yes there are now 31 Masternodes last I checked. Many people have faith in DIY Tube and will continue to hold their Masternodes.

You see, we do plan to spend 50% of our ad revenue into buying the coins from the market. Blockchain rewards are given out to POW miners and MN holders. DIY Tube will have to buy the coins in order to pay members once we are making money from advertising.

Dont worry, we will get those coins back up in value where they belong.

And as the number of masternodes increases, so the return per node decreases.  Where is the incentive in holding a masternode if the return is forever falling?  Those 1,200 per day are now 1,160 per day.  A new masternode worth of coins are generated every 27 hours...

You will have to buy all the coins that are priced below your target.  There are currently over 75,000 coins on offer at less than 100 Satoshi.  How do you plan on buying all these coins, when you don't have any financial backing?  Your Gofundme is a wash, and no advertiser worth their salt is going to touch your outdated video site.

How many masternodes do you hold? 

Your coins are already close to their true value.  Zero.
The Do It Yourself World

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 03, 2020, 08:57:47 PM

I see your fundraiser is going well.

https://i.postimg.cc/wjhS9Wbn/indiegogo.jpg
Crypto_Buster

View Profile
January 03, 2020, 09:12:14 PM

But dont worry, when we start making ad income - and we will - we will buy those coins at a discount. And we will be happy for it. Why do I have to keep repeating that line though?

Who would pay to put ads on your site when it has no views?

Hiding the view counter isn't going to fool them.
CryptoHunter987

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 03, 2020, 11:03:17 PM

Well, as we all know, the truth is that your friends (YouTube trolls) are selling their coins at below value to intentionally deflate the coin price. But a pattern can be seen that when someone buys coins, bringing up the price, you guys sell to one another at a lower value.

You have blabbered this statement over and over claiming it to be fact. Question: How do you know who is buying and selling your coin? Are all the purchases and sales tagged with their name? You speculate about patterns and attribute them to these nameless trolls. Again how do you know this to be fact?

Lastly if anyone felt your coin had value and looking at them as a bargain purchase, they would buy them. So why is nobody buying up your rock bottom priced coins? Answer: They aren't even worth what they are priced at now. It has absolutely nothing to do with your made up trolls. You have ridiculous excuses for everything. You play victim to everything but in reality you cause ALL your own problems, every single one of them.
CryptoHunter987

View Profile
January 04, 2020, 12:39:07 AM

Well, as we all know, the truth is that your friends (YouTube trolls) are selling their coins at below value to intentionally deflate the coin price. But a pattern can be seen that when someone buys coins, bringing up the price, you guys sell to one another at a lower value.

You have blabbered this statement over and over claiming it to be fact. Question: How do you know who is buying and selling your coin? Are all the purchases and sales tagged with their name? You speculate about patterns and attribute them to these nameless trolls. Again how do you know this to be fact?

Lastly if anyone felt your coin had value and looking at them as a bargain purchase, they would buy them. So why is nobody buying up your rock bottom priced coins? Answer: They aren't even worth what they are priced at now. It has absolutely nothing to do with your made up trolls. You have ridiculous excuses for everything. You play victim to everything but in reality you cause ALL your own problems, every single one of them.

Oh, I am sure that you are providing all the evidence anyone needs to see that the YouTube trolls attacking DIY Tube and my family are a reality.

I am not at all playing any victim. On the contrary. DIY Tube is going to succeed.

I wont repeat what I keep saying though about my assurance that DIY Tube will increase in value. Everyone can read that above.

LOL! That is all you do is blabber the same rhetoric day after day, year after year. Its always the same story "help me! I'm a victim", "Give me money" blah...blah...blah.

You are a master at avoidance noting you answer non of the questions asked, not from me nor anyone else. You spew the same cut-and-paste caned responses to the point its considered spam. I can go back and find statements you made on Steemit  that you spew out today. People are wise to your scamming ways. You are giving the crypto currency community a bad name

Again I state, if your coin is such a great bargain with claims of a "HUGE ROI" then why is nobody buying it?...... wait....... I know! Its the trolls! Its the TROLLS!!!
CryptoHunter987

View Profile
January 04, 2020, 03:02:11 AM

Oh, I am sure that you are providing all the evidence anyone needs to see that the YouTube trolls attacking DIY Tube and my family are a reality.

I am not at all playing any victim. On the contrary. DIY Tube is going to succeed.

I wont repeat what I keep saying though about my assurance that DIY Tube will increase in value. Everyone can read that above.

LOL! That is all you do is blabber the same rhetoric day after day, year after year. Its always the same story "help me! I'm a victim", "Give me money" blah...blah...blah.

You are a master at avoidance noting you answer non of the questions asked, not from me nor anyone else. You spew the same cut-and-paste caned responses to the point its considered spam. I can go back and find statements you made on Steemit  that you spew out today. People are wise to your scamming ways. You are giving the crypto currency community a bad name

Again I state, if your coin is such a great bargain with claims of a "HUGE ROI" then why is nobody buying it?...... wait....... I know! Its the trolls! Its the TROLLS!!!

Its interesting since all I am doing is paying for DIY Tube my own self and proclaiming how it will survive against your attacks. You are always the one talking about victim and asking for money. Besides you provide all the proof of harassment anyone needs Smiley

DIY Tube will stand against these attacks. We have survived two years of persecution from trolls during our development stage.

DIY Tube Video will continue to grow and survive.

All you are doing? Are you kidding me? You are out there telling everyone that will listen (which is nobody) how great your project is doing and how great your video platform is but anyone that looks can see none of that is true. Your coin is worthless and your video platform has nothing more than copies of the same found elsewhere. There is nothing unique about it. It is so bad that you had to hide the view counts in an attempt to hide your shame. LOL! "survive" yeah. who wants to invest in someone carrying on some imaginary war against shadows in their own mind. Your a sick narcissist with delusions of grandeur. BTW how's your begging campaign? You know the one where you tell your imaginary stories and lies in order to get people to donate a $100,000? LMAO! Somehow you have managed to alienate 100% of everyone. Not one $1 to your cause. Why is that? Because everyone knows your a scammer!
Concerned Citizen

View Profile
January 04, 2020, 03:09:08 PM

@DIYTube

None of the posters on this thread are claiming to be attacked regularly by trolls, except you.

Nobody here has a Gofundme campaign, except you.

Nobody here is trying to get people to invest in a worthless crypto-currency, except you.

Anyone else seeing a pattern here?
Concerned Citizen

View Profile
January 04, 2020, 04:19:55 PM

@DIYTube

None of the posters on this thread are claiming to be attacked regularly by trolls, except you.

Nobody here has a Gofundme campaign, except you.

Nobody here is trying to get people to invest in a worthless crypto-currency, except you.

Anyone else seeing a pattern here?

I do believe that you guys are not attacking one another, so yeah, you got that part right. Trolling is against the forum rules but it seems the moderator is sleeping.

How is asking questions "trolling?"   You have been asked repeatedly to show how anyone can be making money from your coin, and you constantly ignore the question.

At this moment, there are another 2,000+ of your coins on offer for 5 satoshi each, and guess what?  Yep.  Nobody is buying.  If trolls were so keen to destroy your enterprise, surely they would be snapping up these bargain priced coins while they still can?  So they can pay their bills.  Right?

The truth is, your coins are worth less than the electricity it costs to generate them.  They are backed by nothing but your empty promises.  Your web site is outdated, over-run by bot uploaders, and full of totally uninteresting snippets from other people's YouTube channels.

On a YouTube related note, I see in the comments from one of your recent videos that you are no longer using the back "office" at the chalet.  So, if you are using one of the upstairs bedrooms for your office, where do your wife and child sleep?  Back at the apartment in Gaylord?

Bet you don't answer any of these.
Concerned Citizen

View Profile
January 04, 2020, 05:18:47 PM

@DIYTube

Hey, Troy.  Why did you remove your video where you were ebegging for money on YouTube?

Support DIY Tube Video Community And Content Creators   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70AWx4nGJIE

Description added:

Support DIY Tube and content creators around the World: https://www.indiegogo.

Help us help content creators by either donating to help us get the word out or tell everyone you know. Either way we very much appreciate it.

Donate Bitcoin:

Donate Ethereum:

Are you trying to hide something?  Don't you want the nice people here to see what depths you will stoop to?  Why else would you remove it?
Concerned Citizen

View Profile
January 04, 2020, 08:23:14 PM

I will not stop working on DIY Tube Video.

You guys have destroyed everything I have. I have nothing left but DIY Tube now.

And I will not give up.

I will provide a safe place for content creators to share their work without fear from harassment from scum like you.

DIY Tube will succeed. 2 years and you have not stopped DIY Tube. It will continue to grow.

A few suggestions for you:

1) Close your YouTube channel.  1-2k views from 125k+ alleged subscribers suggests that nobody is interested in your make believe off-grid homestead.  You are no more off-grid than I am.  Probably less so, as my batteries are good, and warm.

2) Shut down your DIY Tube video site.  It is a constant drain on your finances and your time, and has zero chance of surviving in its current form.  A ten year old design, cluttered UI, and poor content, are no threat to the established players.

3) Shut down your crypto-currency operation.  It is obvious to all and sundry that this is never going to work.  Only you believe otherwise.  It is backed by nothing, and is consequently worth the same.  Nothing.

4) Get a normal 9-5 job, that pays a regular wage.  In your time off from that job, get another one.  That's what devoted fathers do for their loved ones.  Walmart are always hiring, and so are Sunrise in Lewiston. 

5) Pay for your wife to learn to drive, then buy her a safe, reliable car.  Almost four years in the US, and she still does not have the driving licence she so craves.  Why are you so determined to isolate her from her friends?

6) Did I mention Get a job?

Nobody is harassing your wife or child.  Everything you touch turns to shit because of you.  Poorly planned, poorly prepared, and poorly executed are phrases that could be applied to most of your projects over the years. 

Stop blaming other people for your own poor decisions in life.  You have given it your best shot and failed.  Time to turn over a new leaf, and take your place in the modern world. 

Who knows, in ten years time, if you work hard, you may be living in a real house.   Roll Eyes
Concerned Citizen

View Profile
January 04, 2020, 08:32:12 PM

You call my wife "ming ming" and my 2 year old child "ping pong" and harass them to no end because they are from the Philippines.

You hate me because I make YouTube videos - fine. But why destroy an innocent woman and child??? What have they done to you? NOTHING!!!!!

You guys are sick. Evil.

How would you know what people call your wife and child on a private forum?  How is that harassing them?  Are you saying that your wife and two year old daughter are members of this racist hate web site?
CCMcapitol

Activity: 64

View Profile
January 04, 2020, 09:15:49 PM

You guys have destroyed everything I have. I have nothing left but DIY Tube now.

And I will not give up.

I will provide a safe place for content creators to share their work without fear from harassment from scum like you.

DIY Tube will succeed. 2 years and you have not stopped DIY Tube. It will continue to grow.

1) Close your YouTube channel.  1-2k views from 125k+ alleged subscribers suggests that nobody is interested in your make believe off-grid homestead.  You are no more off-grid than I am.  Probably less so, as my batteries are good, and warm.

2) Shut down your DIY Tube video site.  It is a constant drain on your finances and your time, and has zero chance of surviving in its current form.  A ten year old design, cluttered UI, and poor content, are no threat to the established players.

3) Shut down your crypto-currency operation.  It is obvious to all and sundry that this is never going to work.  Only you believe otherwise.  It is backed by nothing, and is consequently worth the same.  Nothing.

4) Get a normal 9-5 job, that pays a regular wage.  In your time off from that job, get another one.  That's what devoted fathers do for their loved ones.  Walmart are always hiring, and so are Sunrise in Lewiston. 

5) Pay for your wife to learn to drive, then buy her a safe, reliable car.  Almost four years in the US, and she still does not have the driving licence she so craves.  Why are you so determined to isolate her from her friends?

Nobody is harassing your wife or child.  Everything you touch turns to shit because of you.  Poorly planned, poorly prepared, and poorly executed are phrases that could be applied to most of your projects over the years. 

Stop blaming other people for your own poor decisions in life.  You have given it your best shot and failed.  Time to turn over a new leaf, and take your place in the modern world. 

Who knows, in ten years time, if you work hard, you may be living in a real house.   Roll Eyes

Here is a suggestion for you - get out of my life! Let me live my life the way I want to. I live in America. I fought for my country. I fought for the freedom to live the way you want. In peace.

Get off my back. Stop harassing and threatening my family and child.
For a guy that complains that people post on topics unrelated to crypto-currency on a crypto-currency forum, you sure do a lot of that yourself.
Can you say "hypocrite?"
CryptoHunter987

View Profile
January 04, 2020, 10:12:08 PM

And I will not give up.

Here is a suggestion for you - get out of my life! Let me live my life the way I want to. I live in America. I fought for my country. I fought for the freedom to live the way you want. In peace.

Changing your story again? You never fought in combat a day in your life. You claimed to be a chaplain's assistant while stationed in Germany. You know where you had the largest chain of internet cafe's but the man took it all away? LOL! You also claimed the Army discharged you Germany and abandoned you overseas refusing to return you to the states for a proper discharge. LOL! You have told so many lies you have lost the ability to keep track of them.

Nobody is in your life. (thank God!) YOU were the one who put yourself on the internet. YOU were the one telling thousands of lies. YOU were the one duping countless people out of their money based on made up stories.

Nobody is on your back but YOU! YOU are responsible for all your own calamities. Nobody has threaten your wife or child. It was YOU that put fear into them by all your made up fabricated lies of trolls coming to get you. Face reality, you're a loser that couldn't work an honest day in your life. You begged for money to bring a barley legal young girl over to the US to marry her. You're an old man and she is a young woman. You have no resources to care for them long term and for what little you have you spent it on frivolous toy gadgets while leaving you wife and child living in squalor. BTW I seen your wife at one of those Filipino parties. You know where men as old as their wive's grandfather take them to a gathering where like minded men marry little girls? At least those old men buy them nice things and allow their wives to dress themselves up to look nice. Your wife looked really sad being dressed in shabby clothes and unkempt hair and no husbands supporting her at the party. Why would anyone invest in a guy that blames everyone else for all his problems? Why would anyone invest in a guy that treats his wife and kid as second class baggage? Why would anyone invest in a guy that buys himself useless gadgetry while depriving his wife and child decent things. Nope! nobody is interested
TroySalyre

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 04, 2020, 11:31:00 PM

The only harassment  he suffers is in his attempts to trick and defraud people.     Quit trying to scam people.
Crypto_Buster

View Profile
January 04, 2020, 11:35:15 PM

Lying about being a combat veteran is a federal crime punishable by 1 year in prison.

You never fought anyone while you spent your term in Germany...
TimeTeller

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588

View Profile
January 04, 2020, 11:47:34 PM

The only harassment  he suffers is in his attempts to trick and defraud people.     Quit trying to scam people.

I have seen the old thread of this project before.
And the reason why it was abandoned because of his shady profile.
And I would say, this will never go somewhere.
The "dev" should stop trying as I can't see any promising progress here.
Even without those so-called critics, I doubt he can actually deliver.
Timcat

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 04, 2020, 11:52:14 PM

You have never shown proof that you fought for your country.
Concerned Citizen

View Profile
January 05, 2020, 12:09:47 AM

Operation Desert Storm was history when Troy joined up.

The only other US forces in Europe at the time were IFOR in Bosnia, in a peace keeping role.  Mostly air force interventions.

I don't believe 67th Armoured division (and Chaplains) were involved.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: