Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:21:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoiners now is your chance  (Read 3168 times)
buriks

Activity: 826
Merit: 303

View Profile
November 23, 2019, 04:34:29 PM

Bitcoin still dominates a very large proportion of the market. And I think Bitcoin dominance should fall, for increase in altcoin prices. Therefore, I think we should wait a little longer for altcoin prices to increase.
altcoin on average has a strong price link with bitcoin, we have to wait for the bitcoin pump then altcoin can usually compensate. so far the price of bitcoin has not been able to make an impact on the price of altcoin, hoping that some time will come we can see the price of altcoin pump
Exactly, bitcoin price movement affects altcoins and has really strong influence to it. As of right now bitcoin's price is really low and it even go under $7k and as i can see it has affected altcoins price which also have price decrease and indeed we should be patience and wait till we see altcoins increases in price.

There are some altcoins that are keeping up even thou the value of bitcoin is decreasing. And i can see that it is starting to recover but definitely it might go down again and it could take time to recovet maybe by the end of this month.

And its like a dejavu so we need to bracr ourselves if the market starts to signal for bull.
basically everything needs patience let alone the current state of bitcoin in the old correction phase to pump it back and possibly as you say maybe at the end of this month

my advice look for a stable altcoin Grin
superstrength

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2019, 04:40:24 PM

Given the current situation, buying late altcoins is a serious mistake for investors. This market is a great opportunity for the wise. Think again.
KillerInk

Activity: 65

View Profile
November 23, 2019, 04:47:18 PM

At the moment, I don't think buying altcoins is the right thing to do. When the market returns to stability, altcoin is a great opportunity. I will do nothing. Just wait for the next information.
Dangki01021991

Activity: 59

View Profile
November 23, 2019, 04:57:18 PM

altcoin for me has never been a good opportunity at all. I have invested and collapsed many times with it. Do you believe altcoin? Please be careful. Don't be like me.  Huh
ProteinBar

Activity: 58

View Profile
November 23, 2019, 05:09:22 PM

Usually people buy altcoins for real use and little use for other things. At the moment, buying new altcoins is good, we can buy now because they usually grow strongly in the beginning.
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
November 23, 2019, 05:14:56 PM

I think it is a great mistake to want to buy the bottom, what you are suggesting is  that we are currently at the bottom and that the price can't go lower, which I disagree, remember last year what happens, I believe there will likely be another shake out before the market pick up, so if you are buying anything now, just scale into your position instead of buying once

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
naikturun

Activity: 1190
Merit: 267

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
November 23, 2019, 05:28:44 PM

The entry situation is good when the market is down but yes note that the alt you are buying is really good and not just a pump and dump only, most of the people are looking for a mere profit without estimating his long term.
i try to buy bnb at this time because the price is low.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
buriks

Merit: 303

View Profile
November 24, 2019, 12:22:22 PM

The entry situation is good when the market is down but yes note that the alt you are buying is really good and not just a pump and dump only, most of the people are looking for a mere profit without estimating his long term.
i try to buy bnb at this time because the price is low.
please buy altcoin whatever it is, you need to know besides the long term we must have a short and medium term to enjoy the time to dance market candles Cool
Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 24, 2019, 08:14:20 PM

Bitcoin still dominates a very large proportion of the market. And I think Bitcoin dominance should fall, for increase in altcoin prices. Therefore, I think we should wait a little longer for altcoin prices to increase.
altcoin on average has a strong price link with bitcoin, we have to wait for the bitcoin pump then altcoin can usually compensate. so far the price of bitcoin has not been able to make an impact on the price of altcoin, hoping that some time will come we can see the price of altcoin pump
Exactly, bitcoin price movement affects altcoins and has really strong influence to it. As of right now bitcoin's price is really low and it even go under $7k and as i can see it has affected altcoins price which also have price decrease and indeed we should be patience and wait till we see altcoins increases in price.

There are some altcoins that are keeping up even thou the value of bitcoin is decreasing. And i can see that it is starting to recover but definitely it might go down again and it could take time to recovet maybe by the end of this month.

And its like a dejavu so we need to bracr ourselves if the market starts to signal for bull.
As much as I think bitcoin is bad its own value and other altcoins had their own. So if the price of bitcoin is high in the market and is altcoins is low then we should hold that coin till a specific time but never lose hope or become greedy to sell early and become rich. Altcoins are good but only for those who are having enough patience to keep their coins holding for the long term.
Govorrrue

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 24, 2019, 08:25:23 PM

From my point of view, a rational strategy is having a look at main factors such as the idea, the potential, practical value, team experience and growth plans. Cause these components can help to find much more advanced solutions
volporg

View Profile
November 24, 2019, 08:26:45 PM

From my point of view, a rational strategy is having a look at main factors such as the idea, the potential, practical value, team experience and growth plans. Cause these components can help to find much more advanced solutions

Hey! Yes, you are absolutely right! Own analysis and evaluation is for sure essential. The thing I would probably add here - innovations and simplicity. Cause this are the points that make sense to users
Govorrrue

View Profile
November 24, 2019, 08:27:43 PM

Hey! Yes, you are absolutely right! Own analysis and evaluation is for sure essential. The thing I would probably add here - innovations and simplicity. Cause this are the points that make sense to users

No doubt, these are also factors that matter. And talking about you, are there many advanced solutions you are following these days? Of course, I mean the ones that meet your requirements. Probably there are any you can recommend to have a look at?
volporg

View Profile
November 24, 2019, 08:31:12 PM

No doubt, these are also factors that matter. And talking about you, are there many advanced solutions you are following these days? Of course, I mean the ones that meet your requirements. Probably there are any you can recommend to have a look at?

I cannot say that there are many advanced ones, I am only following 2 or 3 in total, but the most attractive one for me these days is for sure GUTS.tickets. Idea is pretty simple, however haven't heard of any similar solutions before. Everyday fans enjoy concerts, festivals, theatre plays and sports matches. Popular events sell out fast. This is often unnecessary, since ticket touts make fast money by reselling secondary tickets. That's bad for venues, theaters, artists and of course for your fans. And now imagine buying tickets for the fair price. This is exactly what Guts is coming with, along with low marketcap, so huge potential for huge growth, very active and educated core community, matured business for GUTS and proven tech for GET Protocol, burning and decreasing supply token model and much more. Of course, I also recommend you to have a look at their website, pretty sure that you will be impressed
Govorrrue

View Profile
November 24, 2019, 08:32:09 PM

I cannot say that there are many advanced ones, I am only following 2 or 3 in total, but the most attractive one for me these days is for sure GUTS.tickets. Idea is pretty simple, however haven't heard of any similar solutions before. Everyday fans enjoy concerts, festivals, theatre plays and sports matches. Popular events sell out fast. This is often unnecessary, since ticket touts make fast money by reselling secondary tickets. That's bad for venues, theaters, artists and of course for your fans. And now imagine buying tickets for the fair price. This is exactly what Guts is coming with, along with low marketcap, so huge potential for huge growth, very active and educated core community, matured business for GUTS and proven tech for GET Protocol, burning and decreasing supply token model and much more. Of course, I also recommend you to have a look at their website, pretty sure that you will be impressed

Wow, so far so good. I will definitely have a closer look at what the team is bringing here and get back with own thoughts. Thank you very much for your recommendation.
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 27, 2019, 12:59:25 AM

It would be a smart move to start buying up quality alt-coins if the market gets any cheaper as you'll not regret it in the long run just be patient and wait for the bargains to present themselves and you'll not likely be disappointed in the mid-term
The problem of buying altcoins when the price is still going down is that you do not know when these tendencies are going to stop, we know the market of cryptocurrencies can be completely unpredictable and a small correction in the price could be indicative of a large move and if that is what it happens you'll spend months or even years holding your coins just to the to recover your money and many investors are not really ready to do such a thing and that is why they fail when the hold their coins.
Xampeuu

Activity: 1442
Merit: 116

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
November 27, 2019, 02:11:50 AM

It would be a smart move to start buying up quality alt-coins if the market gets any cheaper as you'll not regret it in the long run just be patient and wait for the bargains to present themselves and you'll not likely be disappointed in the mid-term
The problem of buying altcoins when the price is still going down is that you do not know when these tendencies are going to stop, we know the market of cryptocurrencies can be completely unpredictable and a small correction in the price could be indicative of a large move and if that is what it happens you'll spend months or even years holding your coins just to the to recover your money and many investors are not really ready to do such a thing and that is why they fail when the hold their coins.
therefore a detailed study of the altcoin is needed. because if we go by then the possibility of altcoin will actually go down to become junk altcoin. but we can choose altcoin which is safer to invest, namely altcoin which is at the top of coinmarketcap, so that our risk is smaller

Vitalicus

Activity: 467
Merit: 100

DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi

View Profile
November 27, 2019, 03:41:58 AM

Altcoins are not good for your profits because the market is in a downtrend and the large volatility in the last few days has greatly affected investor sentiment. I think it is difficult to foresee the future of this market but hopefully things will soon stabilize because many investors are still holding altcoins and they are suffering great losses this year.

Stanlo

Activity: 952
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 27, 2019, 06:24:59 AM

Its too risky to start buying altcoins when bitcoin is not showing sign of recovery and still struggling as well, if you have to buy altcoins then be ready for a long time journey, if bitcoin is not surging very higher altcoins won't stand a chance
nicolas1979

Merit: 252

View Profile
November 27, 2019, 07:09:32 AM

Chance to leave not for buy back, this time I don't agree with you. We all have the same situation, has many cheap coins and always fail in trade. I suggest leave for a while not to give up but to evaluation new strategy, which one good and where is my mistake?. Never push people to think positive but give them reality to think smart and good luck to you.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
d3nz

Activity: 1330
Merit: 264

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
November 27, 2019, 08:01:24 AM

It would be best to accumulate altcoins that has a great development and future to increase the value in the future so we can sell it at the right time to gain more profit since some of them are much cheaper.

And buying an altcoin today is a good deal since were in a crisis in which much better to accumulate.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄