Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:19:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you choose which altcoin will you buy?  (Read 2755 times)
Dpat
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 16, 2019, 01:22:35 PM

For the investment in the crypto or the altcoins I always choose the top50 coins and see the trading volume of this coin. If the trading volume is a decent and have been continuing from the long time in a steady manner then only I invest. Another point is I choose the coin which prices are less than $0.10.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Xcode7

Activity: 1120
Merit: 414

View Profile
November 16, 2019, 01:42:55 PM

For the investment in the crypto or the altcoins I always choose the top50 coins and see the trading volume of this coin. If the trading volume is a decent and have been continuing from the long time in a steady manner then only I invest. Another point is I choose the coin which prices are less than $0.10.
for investment you actually do not only see the rating but the price movement, if the coin has a good movement then you can invest in it. besides the platform owned is also another factor that must be seen

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
pantek talacuik

Activity: 773
Merit: 101

Soil.co - Earn USDT/USDC

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2019, 01:57:53 PM

i look at their supply and technology and tieups i look buy that particular coin and hold the coin for long term and tieups they make

Not easy to understand what you mean  Huh. but maybe I would be smarter to interpret what you mean. but some people can get dizzy with what you say. Or maybe I don't understand the purpose of your words.

biddicoin

Activity: 1077
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 16, 2019, 03:05:58 PM

I use technical analysis to know a good coin, bcz I just wanna invest in short term
it is suitable for short term, just find a good chance to buy
TA which I use is simple, just support and resistance, chart pattern, MA, and candlestick
I dont care much about its technology, or any technical thing, bcz it is just good for long term

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Govorrrue

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2019, 04:03:40 PM

In my opinion, much really depends on some basis factors, like idea, team, prospects, roadmap, practical value and the milestones being met. And it is very important to evaluate the solution on your own before investing
volporg

View Profile
November 16, 2019, 04:04:12 PM

In my opinion, much really depends on some basis factors, like idea, team, prospects, roadmap, practical value and the milestones being met. And it is very important to evaluate the solution on your own before investing

Good evening mate. I share your views here, probably, the thing I would add - the demand on the token. I understand, that the one is also followed by the results platform shoes, but this is also a point to have a look at
Chuky92
Copper Member

Activity: 966
Merit: 5

View Profile
November 16, 2019, 04:10:45 PM

Hello

Recently I started looking into new projects as I have some free time and I'm wondering what do you guys look at when you are deciding which altcoin to buy and hold.

Do you know any projects that you believe has a bright future?

I hear a lot of people complaining that they bought coins that were either dead in a few weeks or the project was pointless. I would like to avoid such situations.

Thank you in advance.

To be frank, nowadays to buy altcoins demands a lot from the person, especially when it is not among the top coins. What am trying to say is, buying altcoins has passed the era of choosing anyone without proper research etc; as for me I study the growth of the coin, the seriousness of the team, their response to tactical questions and the exchange the coin is listed on. If I sense any hype I stay away from such, because such coins is likely to disappoint.

Govorrrue

View Profile
November 16, 2019, 04:12:41 PM

Good evening mate. I share your views here, probably, the thing I would add - the demand on the token. I understand, that the one is also followed by the results platform shoes, but this is also a point to have a look at

Absolutely. So of course, better to consider the tokens that are already trading. Thus, you can check the trading volume and understand whether solution is truly in demand
volporg

View Profile
November 16, 2019, 04:13:34 PM

Absolutely. So of course, better to consider the tokens that are already trading. Thus, you can check the trading volume and understand whether solution is truly in demand

Agree. And are you aware of any tokens, having strong platform behind and being in demand?
Govorrrue

View Profile
November 16, 2019, 04:24:47 PM

Agree. And are you aware of any tokens, having strong platform behind and being in demand?

Well, the most interesting solution these days I would probably mention - Verasity and their VRA token. The token itself is tradable on Binance DEX with very high volume. Moreover, the platform itself is already used by more than 700k users worldwide, so you know, demand is real. And VRAB will soon be listed on Binance, I believe, thanks to Binance Community Listing Program, where traders choosing the solutions that are going to get listed on Binance
volporg

View Profile
November 16, 2019, 04:25:06 PM

Well, the most interesting solution these days I would probably mention - Verasity and their VRA token. The token itself is tradable on Binance DEX with very high volume. Moreover, the platform itself is already used by more than 700k users worldwide, so you know, demand is real. And VRAB will soon be listed on Binance, I believe, thanks to Binance Community Listing Program, where traders choosing the solutions that are going to get listed on Binance

Hmm, VRA and VRAB sound very familiar, seems that I have heard of the solution already, but you intrigued me, so I need to check out more on my own. Will get back with own thoughts afterwards
Colt81

Activity: 630
Merit: 265

View Profile
November 16, 2019, 06:00:19 PM

Hello

Recently I started looking into new projects as I have some free time and I'm wondering what do you guys look at when you are deciding which altcoin to buy and hold.

I hear a lot of people complaining that they bought coins that were either dead in a few weeks or the project was pointless. I would like to avoid such situations.

Thank you in advance.
In my own personal opinion, i don't want to try invest in new projects anymore since i experienced getting scammed couple of times in ICO projects, that is why will just stick all of my funds to bitcoin and top altcoins such as XRP, BCH, BNB and ETH because these coins are good for long term investment that it will definitely give me a good profit.
tbterryboy

Activity: 1918
Merit: 322

View Profile
November 16, 2019, 06:26:14 PM

It is quite difficult to totally ascertain the future of any project because we have so many great projects that started well and has turned to shitcoin today because it's either they did not get the support of the community for continuity of the project or the team itself lost it along the line as they could not keep up with the project because of lack of interest or lack of fund to continue it.

For any project that I desire to invest in, I make sure that I look at the team of the project very well and at the same time consider the product that is being offered. Most of the new projects that are available now are duplicates of already existing ones, so I do take my time to look for the best of them out while I also do the same thing for the holder coins also.
bitzizzix

Activity: 2380
Merit: 448

View Profile
November 16, 2019, 06:34:28 PM

Hello

Thank you in advance.
In my own personal opinion, i don't want to try invest in new projects anymore since i experienced getting scammed couple of times in ICO projects, that is why will just stick all of my funds to bitcoin and top altcoins such as XRP, BCH, BNB and ETH because these coins are good for long term investment that it will definitely give me a good profit.
I agree with you, a new project will not guarantee it will be profitable and most will end in fraud.
and choosing the old one is the right choice because it has proven profitable especially in the long run and to avoid worries when the market situation is not good.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Alohadanc3

Activity: 1050
Merit: 10

Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi

View Profile
November 16, 2019, 08:06:38 PM

There are many way where you can start your search for altcoins.
For me i follow some popular crypto face or channel and get some name then start my research. Always keep on eye on the cryptomarket cap new listed page. And follow some exchanges and their listing. After that i start my research and decided which altcoins are suitable for me which are not.

Darlingtona

Activity: 66
Merit: 1

Get Paid for good Content!

View Profile
November 16, 2019, 08:36:35 PM

I make my selections through proper research and close team monitoring so as to know real and fake altcoins to buy.

Swirge.com
Get Paid for good Content! | The next Level Social media Platform
https://swirge.com
Firefoxx
Copper Member

Activity: 280
Merit: 5

View Profile
November 16, 2019, 09:48:23 PM

I do not just choose instead I do my research (constant) one and follow up just to be convinced to buy before I buy. If there's no progress I won't buy but if I see progress I will buy.

[ IQ ]           cash            ▐               THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                          ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
Distinctin

Activity: 2800
Merit: 646

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
November 16, 2019, 10:04:27 PM

The only tool that could help you to find good altcoins to buy and we can expect for ROI is to use Coinmarketcap. There you can see prices and market movement. But wait...invest only the number of coins that you can certainly carry all the way and depending of how much is your capital.

Don't get tempted to new and high offering you have seen around cause most of them are fake projects, it will only cause you to lose in the end. Better to secure funds in the old and running potential altcoins for we can get an assurance of returns in the future.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
oscarftw

Activity: 573
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 16, 2019, 11:54:50 PM
Last edit: November 17, 2019, 12:12:12 AM by oscarftw

Hello

Thank you in advance.
That's not true after few weeks any projects can't be pointless. Correction is building the blockchain community strong. Where dead project price is never returned. Top 0-300 coins can't make you pointless. This types of project can be guess before listed any exchange.
VeeTeaSee

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 17, 2019, 12:08:59 AM

first of all i am looking on the development team
then i go to the twitter page and checking the activity and analyzing how fake it is
reading the white paper , reading blog, checking partnerships, checking github commins
checking the volume, exchanges listed, etc...

then analyzing the history of the chart and the history on twitter
did they stand behind their promises?
did they lie to investors?

i dont invest in a coin that lied to investors even once

its a long process but worths it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: