Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 02:01:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you choose which altcoin will you buy?  (Read 2756 times)
Coinraptor

Activity: 257
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 19, 2020, 06:32:33 AM

Re: How do you choose which altcoin will you buy?

I always research about coins I want and what are the best features. I also look into unique features that any coin doesn't have.
You must try ADN Coin and ABBC Coin. Always giving the users unique features.

For-profits usually, I don't look at features, because I saw many projects with big partners, good developments but the volume is less than 20K USD! So, if you want to support a project for a long time, see their features and developments! But profits, go for a better coin that has good volume and top rank!

Santri

Activity: 1092
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2020, 08:08:38 AM

Never buy a new coin for long-term investment because it is true what everyone says if many new projects are dead you should not waste time just for new coins, it's better to do research on market analysis of popular coins

Romeotom

Activity: 816
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 19, 2020, 08:22:06 AM

I think it will be depends project history even if i will take real project with bad efact then of course i can buy. why we live in crypto market? Absolutely trading, investment and holding so we can do anything which time best/which time bad.
Lantind

Activity: 2296
Merit: 263

enterapp.io | CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK

View Profile
April 19, 2020, 08:52:37 AM

Never buy a new coin for long-term investment because it is true what everyone says if many new projects are dead you should not waste time just for new coins, it's better to do research on market analysis of popular coins
Yes, investing in new coins will only waste one's time and capital, because the growth of new coins is still difficult to predict and competition between new coins and coins that are already popular is also very tight in the crypto market.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Ramaraj

Activity: 74
Merit: 1

Crypto Enthusiast

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2020, 10:12:59 AM

At the moment, there are over 2000 cryptocurrencies listed on different exchanges and growing. There is no way one could research all these projects. Yet, sooner or later, you may stumble into a great investment opportunity. Knowing astronomical crypto returns, you may not want to pass it. you can get the data about your Altcoin research.

investing options on cryptocurrency seems good now a days, but we should work it on analysis and team which would be better we are in safe side in crypto trading. there are multiple analysis platform are available on the internet we can thoroughly research about the projects.
Research about the coin
overall process behind the coin
coin belongs to which team, their partners
we can check their price growth overall with analytics.

We can buy altcoins from their listed exchanges, these details we get it from the Tokenncoin website.
Altcoin or crypto-to-crypto exchanges are cryptocurrency markets that do not have fiat pairs and deposit options. Typically, those exchanges survive by listing less popular, fresh, and promising projects that come at a low price, but can significantly enrich investors in the long run.
Crypto Gaming Assets are now a days booming. i would prefer gaming tokens like playfuel and homeros.
Rajasekar

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2020, 02:29:18 PM

Hiiiii

I'm a day trader. I have a telegram group for the Crypto Traders to share the Crypto news and updates and in my group, all the members are traders all are giving some instruction for new traders. But now every trader asking the same question to me How do you choose the best altcoin in the Crypto Industry.

Because of the BTC price fluctuation. So now I gonna share some things that I know about choosing the best altcoin at the time.

All the traders are checking their Marketcap and circulating supply when they choose the best altcoin but we should check this too at the same time we should analyze the if the coin is future suitable for future. for that you just check 1st their Marketcap and Circulating supply and also their website and their social media engagement. Now this time don't think as trader thing as Digital marketer. Now Somebody could thing why should I think this and all but the fact is this is the Digital world. So just think how the new cryptocurrency becomes the get a good place in the crypto industry the reason is the marketing only doing these things. I think now you got my point so check their social media engagement how they are performing and how they are active in the social media platforms. Everyone could think this is unwanted and useless research but this is the important thing in the crypto market.

Now I have researched 5 Altcoins such as ABBC Coin, Nexo, Ardor, self, Insolar. I prefer the ABBC Coin to their social media engagement and their instant reply comments and all good. you can choose this coin to trade and damn sure this is one of the profitable coins in the future.
Alohadanc3

Activity: 1050

Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi

View Profile
April 24, 2020, 03:40:01 PM

To choose altcoins I always follow some places. The first place I keep my eye on is coinmarketcap new listing page. There I can see a lots of newly listed coin. And if I find something new I always go for it. Check it's details and if I think that coin is fine I go for that. The other place I also follow some specific crypto telegram group. There are many telegram group or channel available but most of them are not good. So whenever you pick a coin form there you do your research your best. Cause many channels promote ponzi scheme. There are other resources like YouTube and reddit . One more great place is this forum. But kee one think in mind whatever you pick do your own research first and take decision only and only  by yourself.

DarkIT

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 24, 2020, 03:48:07 PM
Last edit: January 06, 2021, 09:42:13 PM by DarkIT

For now, I agree.Don't expect so much from new coins. However, choosing a coin is of course by looking at its quality. To be honest, for the time being.I chose ethereum in the altcoin range. I think the development will be very good if we relate it to the development of ethereum 2.0

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
CPLAY - IDO█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L   
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
mekar sari

Activity: 1302
Merit: 501

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
April 24, 2020, 03:54:48 PM

obviously I chose altcoin which is more popular like ethereum and litecoin both coins look good in every way just waiting for big news the price can pump high

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Divinespark

Activity: 938
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 24, 2020, 03:59:18 PM

I was tired of new projects, although I did a lot of technical analysis and learned about the project. But until the end, the new projects still became scams and disappeared from this market. It is better to participate in the projects listed in this market, and those projects are in the top 10.

.AMEPAY..
█  FAST
█  CONVENIENT
█  SECURE
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
||$600,000
worth of AME
!
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
kogozer714
Copper Member

Activity: 593

View Profile
April 24, 2020, 04:05:27 PM

In my opinion, if you want to buy coins in Ieo or Ico, do your research first, and my advice is that you better buy coins that have been registered in several markets such as XLM, TRX or CRO with relatively cheap prices. And the best thing in my opinion is investing in the top 20 in CMC or Coingecko that will reduce your doubts for now.
Alexmagn84

Activity: 517

View Profile
April 24, 2020, 04:24:17 PM

You can looking coinmarketcap top number altcoins for your investment i hope this will be better 1-5 in every altcoins. How much you want holding? I mean never hold short time then you will not gain man so It’s also need longer then easy you will make more profits.     

luckyflop

Activity: 812
Merit: 512

View Profile
April 24, 2020, 04:49:56 PM

Select the top altcoins in this market, learn about their products and the development team. If all goes well and meets the requirements then we should invest in them. Also don't try to invest in new projects because they are just scams
Kong Hey Pakboy

Activity: 1120
Merit: 68

View Profile
April 24, 2020, 05:16:56 PM

Select the top altcoins in this market, learn about their products and the development team. If all goes well and meets the requirements then we should invest in them. Also don't try to invest in new projects because they are just scams
Indeed. People should be picking top altcoins in the market that has a good development and has a potential to have a good value in the future like bitcoin. Instead of buying new coins that only get enlisted in bad exchanges because it will only take long for you to make a good profit from those shit coins.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
pragna

Activity: 1582

View Profile
April 25, 2020, 08:05:14 AM

Hello

Recently I started looking into new projects as I have some free time and I'm wondering what do you guys look at when you are deciding which altcoin to buy and hold.

Do you know any projects that you believe has a bright future?

I hear a lot of people complaining that they bought coins that were either dead in a few weeks or the project was pointless. I would like to avoid such situations.

Thank you in advance.

Which project is best in future its very taff to say at present crisis moment. But if you go for buy alt coin you can choose ETH, TRX, XLM, BNB, LTC, etc that means you can trust on top 10 coins of CMC as their team commitment is good and circulation.

Best of luck.
skeleto88

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 25, 2020, 08:18:37 AM

It is really hard to tell if you are going to buy in a start up projects because a lot of investors don't really trust projects running an ICO or even IEO projects are not that even successful nowadays. If you are looking to buy and existing projects or coins then there are some top tier coins out there like ethereum, xrp, trx, but I would highly suggest you Chainlink and Tezos as these both coins have been constantly performing in the market really well despite the market melt down due to pandemic these two are still stable and have no show of slow down unlike other coins which been having a hard time recovering from dip.
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
April 25, 2020, 08:47:35 AM

Pay attention with your research and studies, don't waste your time trying to make a wild guess and blindly invest since the outcome will surely messed up with your initial fund. Make sure to follow the team and never to invest with something you don't fully understand, hypes are always around this industry so better to make sure that you are following the trends.
lienfaye

Activity: 2940
Merit: 629

View Profile
April 25, 2020, 09:28:51 AM

Coinmarketcap is still very useful in this aspect, I choose from top 10 to top 30 for my portfolio, it's not easy for any coin to get ranked up to top 30 on coinmarketcap
We often choose popular altcoins to incude in our crypto portfolio specially if you're planning to hold for long period its because we have an assurance that it wont turn to shitcoins as time passes. I think its one of the edge of well-established coins compared to the new coins existing.

If the coin can solve real problem then its a coin that is worth to invest. Thus we have to conduct a research before investing our money to avoid ending up in shitcoins.

Emilyearl

Activity: 700
Merit: 105

APESWAP

View Profile
April 25, 2020, 10:10:23 AM

When choosing which altcoin to buy, what I consider is the utility of the project. I have to carry out a research to see the long run viability of the project because short term investment might not always yield expected profits I go for long term. Again I check for information concerning the team members and I check their Ann thread to see the activities going on and what bitcointalk family thinks about such project as public opinion do matter.
memed97

Activity: 1148

View Profile
April 25, 2020, 04:03:48 PM

Coinmarketcap is still very useful in this aspect, I choose from top 10 to top 30 for my portfolio, it's not easy for any coin to get ranked up to top 30 on coinmarketcap
Yes, but I am more in agreement on the choice of the top 10, because if the top 30 are sometimes more risky for us to make as a choice, and I still use assistance through coinmarketcap in terms of token and coin choices.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: