Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:37:18 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you choose which altcoin will you buy?  (Read 2756 times)
Shallow

Activity: 938
Merit: 255

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
April 25, 2020, 06:48:40 PM

Hello

Recently I started looking into new projects as I have some free time and I'm wondering what do you guys look at when you are deciding which altcoin to buy and hold.

Do you know any projects that you believe has a bright future?

I hear a lot of people complaining that they bought coins that were either dead in a few weeks or the project was pointless. I would like to avoid such situations.

Thank you in advance.

Nowadays most people find it hard buying new altcoins and even when they do they will be attentive and ready to sell that is if in IEO, once trading starts. This is because most times, some altcoins after IEO struggles to maintain a good price, hence the reason why holding some altcoins nowadays is not encouraging. Nevertheless, one of the things I look into before buying any new altcoin is the team, because their behaviour, experiences etc shows if the altcoin will be good for holding or not. The type of team will determine or show if they can workout their ideas and constantly improve it or not.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
magnum cyber

Activity: 775
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 25, 2020, 06:51:13 PM

before I choose or invest in cryptoqurrency, of course, based on research on coins and how developers develop their coins in the market. like altcoin ETH & BNB are altcoins with great potential because they have a large community and the products work well.

thisnewcoin

Activity: 406
Merit: 104

Convert Crypto at BestChange

View Profile
April 25, 2020, 07:24:54 PM

before I choose or invest in cryptoqurrency, of course, based on research on coins and how developers develop their coins in the market. like altcoin ETH & BNB are altcoins with great potential because they have a large community and the products work well.

That's the best thing everyone should do before investing even one buck! Different people have different ways to research a project, some people buy random altcoin and some people buy Ethereum, BNB and other top coins! But if someone looks at the project's development, community growth and CEO works and updates, then he will find the best investment-worthy coin definitely! Personally, I just sold my BNB, and planning to buy Link, Atom or even ALG coins.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
ameliana

Activity: 887
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2020, 07:31:47 PM

for me personally do not like investing with high risk, so I prefer investing in BTC and also some other top altcoin such as BNB, EOS, ETH, and also LTC. but my advice before you invest ensures that you know the risks in investing and also remember that investing takes time.
maruf01788

Activity: 938
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 25, 2020, 08:23:17 PM

I do researc more times before investing in a any new project. i research their website, team members how they are experts, project roadmap, partnership, Trading volume, where it's listed etc. I think Nrg, BNB, XXA and XLM have bright future.    
Bitcoinislife09

Activity: 1028
Merit: 144

Diamond Hands 💎HODL

View Profile
April 26, 2020, 08:28:14 AM

I don't know projects that have a bright future but I know good coins for long-term investments like BTC,ETH, EOS, LTC & BNB. You can invest with it and make sure you are always ready with every decision you have made as well as the risks.
Having a long term investment is pretty good. Holding your currency for about 1+ year is already considered to be long term. But when we talk about cryptocurrency, it is very hard to establish some benchmarks. Many people depend on how their cryptocurrency will take its place existing and gain market capitalization.
Here are some long term cryptocurrency in where you may invest:
Bitcoin BTC
Ethereum [ETH]
Binance Coin [BNB]
Stellar [XLM]
Ripple [XRP]
NEM [XEM]
Litecoin [LTC]
Komodo [KMD]
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3136
Merit: 1294

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
April 26, 2020, 08:33:15 AM

for me personally do not like investing with high risk, so I prefer investing in BTC and also some other top altcoin such as BNB, EOS, ETH, and also LTC. but my advice before you invest ensures that you know the risks in investing and also remember that investing takes time.
Actually even investing in bitcoin belongs to the high risk category already.

I'd like to give a little example, you invested when bitcoin was $19k because you think it will continue to grow due to the hype in the space that time, and you believe it's less risky to invest in bitcoin, but then after the hype it dump to below $4,000, so you cannot call bitcoin is a low risk investment.

same with altcoins as well, even the best altcoins in market do suffer, and all the coins you've mentioned was no exception.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
SyndicateLabs

Activity: 882

View Profile
April 26, 2020, 08:48:19 AM

In the past I often used analytics to select projects. I look for new projects that have products, have large investors and transparent development teams ... But until the end, those projects also became scams or died in this market. And it made me lose a lot, now I'm not too interested in new projects. Just investing in top projects in this market is enough
masulum
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1597

hmph..

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2020, 09:06:19 AM

In the past I often used analytics to select projects. I look for new projects that have products, have large investors and transparent development teams ... But until the end, those projects also became scams or died in this market. And it made me lose a lot, now I'm not too interested in new projects. Just investing in top projects in this market is enough

Looking for new project will always need research. It will not enough if we are just choosing a project just from team and transparancy.  Lot of factor/point need to follow when you are doing research. Socmed activity, forum activity, itcan be a lfactore we can consider, but knowledge about good project is very important to make sure we are safe to invest

HOLD...
SheriffEl (OP)

Activity: 212
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 27, 2020, 08:17:38 AM

Select the top altcoins in this market, learn about their products and the development team. If all goes well and meets the requirements then we should invest in them. Also don't try to invest in new projects because they are just scams
Pay attention with your research and studies, don't waste your time trying to make a wild guess and blindly invest since the outcome will surely messed up with your initial fund. Make sure to follow the team and never to invest with something you don't fully understand, hypes are always around this industry so better to make sure that you are following the trends.

Is the team really that important tho? I mean many top projects have no info regarding their teams.
ttcsalam
Copper Member

Activity: 1120
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 27, 2020, 08:38:13 AM

Coins are in the top list in the market cap.Alter coins can be bought from them. Also that all coins can be stacked on.If you trade them, the chances of loss are much less.Hopefully the portfolio of coins that are good can be traded.

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ KeyFund ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████  AUTONOMOUS YIELD TOKEN - DEFLATIONARY MECHANISM  █████    FACEBOOK PAGE    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       MEDIUM      ███
Lexurdania

Activity: 840
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 27, 2020, 09:12:46 AM

Considerations in choosing altcoin each person may be different strategies. But I will invest in altcoin that has been traded in many large exchangers and also has a large market cap value because this illustrates the level of liquidity in the transaction

[ M p l a z a ]                  Metaverse with NFT  |  ▼ social events
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ A virtual hangout place forshopping    
discordtelegramtwitter  [ JOIN NOW ] |  ▼ culture        
reza7777

Activity: 1414
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2020, 09:21:34 AM

Even though I have a lot of time but I will not spend to research new projects, because I will never invest in new projects. for long-term investment I only choose top cmc

▄█▄▄    ▄█▄
     ▄▄██▀▀  ▄███▀██▄▄
  ▄▄██▀▀  ▄███▀    ▀▀██▄▄
▄██▀▀   ▄██▀    ██▄   ▀▀██▄
██      ██       ██      ██
▀██▄▄   ▀██   ▄▄███   ▄▄██▀
  ▀▀██▄▄    ▄███▀  ▄▄██▀▀
     ▀▀██▄███▀  ▄▄██▀▀
        ▀█▀     ▀█▀
N O D Y
nody.ai

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄███████████████▀▀███▀▀█▄
██████████████▀▄██▄▄    █
█████▀            ▀██▄▄██
█▀                    ▀██
█      ▄█▄    ▄█▄       █
█▄     ▀█▀    ▀█▀     ▄██
██                    ███
███    ▀▄      ▄▀    ████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄█████
██████▄▄        ▄▄███████
▀███████████████████████▀

▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀

hulla

Activity: 1834
Merit: 566

View Profile
April 27, 2020, 02:09:57 PM

I would definitely buy ETH, XMR, OMG, ZIL ... and also a little ADA, because if the creator keeps his promise, this coin will give a lot of X.
ETH, XMR and OMG are still a good choice while the remain two coins seems not to have some wave makng potential. However, I will advise you not to choose coin base on the promised made by the project owner cause it may make you detest the coin or make huge lost in the future instead choose coin base on there historical data, utility, concept, community support level and liquidity.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
Mdmaruft

Activity: 39
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 27, 2020, 06:08:22 PM

I think it's a best time to invest in Bitcoin. Bitcoin have no risk. BNB, LTC, ETH, NRG, BCH are also good choice for investment. I don't interested about new project. because It's need more research. So my choice cmc top 10 coins.
SyndicateLabs

Activity: 882

View Profile
April 27, 2020, 06:18:48 PM

I do researc more times before investing in a any new project. i research their website, team members how they are experts, project roadmap, partnership, Trading volume, where it's listed etc. I think Nrg, BNB, XXA and XLM have bright future.    
XXA? This is a scam project and you compare them to the top altcoins in this market? Please don't confuse me, you are shill a shitcoin here and could get new investors stuck there.
aemma
Copper Member

Activity: 966
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 28, 2020, 01:25:03 PM

Hello

Recently I started looking into new projects as I have some free time and I'm wondering what do you guys look at when you are deciding which altcoin to buy and hold.

Do you know any projects that you believe has a bright future?

I hear a lot of people complaining that they bought coins that were either dead in a few weeks or the project was pointless. I would like to avoid such situations.

Thank you in advance.

Apart from top coins in coinmarketcap, a majority of other coins might likely not have good future with a bigger number going to most new altcoins, this is the way I see it. But however, to invest in any coin or project, one of the most important things to have at hand or to know is the team, who are they and what have they achieved. It is from the team that everything comes from, such as exchange listing, seeking for partnerships etc, therefore their level of experience and so on will determine if the project will have a bright future or not. Coins like BTC, ETH, BNB, ADA, XLM are good and have bright futures.
SheriffEl (OP)

Activity: 212
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 29, 2020, 08:34:44 AM

I think it's a best time to invest in Bitcoin. Bitcoin have no risk. BNB, LTC, ETH, NRG, BCH are also good choice for investment. I don't interested about new project. because It's need more research. So my choice cmc top 10 coins.

BCH you say? i like the BNB, ETH you chose. However LTC NRG BCH arent good choices imo.

I'm holding ETH, XTZ, BTC, EOS and NWC
FrozenBit

Activity: 657
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 29, 2020, 08:36:57 AM

XXA? This is a scam project and you compare them to the top altcoins in this market? Please don't confuse me, you are shill a shitcoin here and could get new investors stuck there.
Don't care what he says, he's just promoting shitcoin to people stuck just like him. Recently I have seen the airdrop of XXA project, obviously they are ponzi and scam in this market
AutomaticTrade254

Activity: 81
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 01, 2020, 06:04:06 PM

Coin MarketCap is a point where if you look for information about a coin or token or want information, it is possible to understand what kind of token traders will receive. Thanks

[ IQ ] cash  ▐   THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
████████████ [ https://iq.cash ] ████████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: