Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:51:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you choose which altcoin will you buy?  (Read 2756 times)
HerbertMarcel

Activity: 221
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 02, 2020, 05:32:13 PM

Good projects are always Bright. Because adversity has given him his respect. The coin market is slowly losing its confidence positions be cause of world current situation . Do your own research its your decision walkway, i only can give you a few tips/tricks .  I hope you make a good decision and good luck hope some definitely increase very high and give you a lot of profit.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Banadony

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 02, 2020, 05:36:52 PM

the bitcoin recent bull run is as a result of the bitcoin halving. price has ben stable a while but we can trace back to 7000 to 6500 after the bitcoin halving . that is the period to invest in altcoins because price will raise and people might prefer altcoins than bitcoin. the halving has little or no efffect on altcoin price. ALSO altcoins might deep further now. it is required to wait after the halving to invest on altcoins.
lunnatic

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

COMBONetwork

View Profile
May 02, 2020, 06:15:42 PM

very easy to choose good altcoin friends, choose coin is in the position 2-200 coinmarketcap and look for projects that are active on social media and Github,
then you can invest there,  Grin hope you get a profit

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
nennanem

Activity: 51
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 04, 2020, 10:44:23 AM

I analyze the market, follow the news background, and also read websites about cryptocurrencies. I also recommend reading reviews on sites like this site https://cryptogeek.info/. But you don’t need to be limited to only one resource, look for several alternative sites and compare reviews, as people's opinions can be different and you should be able to filter them.
SyndicateLabs

Activity: 882
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 04, 2020, 10:52:14 AM

very easy to choose good altcoin friends, choose coin is in the position 2-200 coinmarketcap and look for projects that are active on social media and Github,
There are many altcoin scam that are in good position at coinmarketcap. And if your range is the top 200 altcoins in this market, you need to look very carefully because as far as I know. More than 70% of scam projects are in the top 200 coinmarketcap
cryptothreads

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 04, 2020, 11:07:04 AM

There are many altcoin scam that are in good position at coinmarketcap. And if your range is the top 200 altcoins in this market, you need to look very carefully because as far as I know. More than 70% of scam projects are in the top 200 coinmarketcap
Scam projects always appear in the crypto market but the top 200 are all good projects in my opinion because to get this ranking, many investors have chosen to hold in the long term.

For me, top 500 are risky projects and certainly can make you more frustrated, so the investment needs to consider carefully. Of course you have the right to decide because sometimes there are some shitcoins that rise unexpectedly and make a lot of rich investors overnight.
Sativanaka

Activity: 16

View Profile
May 04, 2020, 11:13:45 AM

Hello

Recently I started looking into new projects as I have some free time and I'm wondering what do you guys look at when you are deciding which altcoin to buy and hold.

Do you know any projects that you believe has a bright future?

I hear a lot of people complaining that they bought coins that were either dead in a few weeks or the project was pointless. I would like to avoid such situations.

Thank you in advance.

First thing for me and most important is to check their Monetary Policy, second thing is to check dev team...
gweedo
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 04, 2020, 11:51:45 AM

then you can invest there,  Grin hope you get a profit
Scam projects always appear in the crypto market but the top 200 are all good projects in my opinion because to get this ranking, many investors have chosen to hold in the long term.

For me, top 500 are risky projects and certainly can make you more frustrated, so the investment needs to consider carefully. Of course you have the right to decide because sometimes there are some shitcoins that rise unexpectedly and make a lot of rich investors overnight.
Many projects have fake volume and price to go up to the top 200 coinmarketcap. Be careful when investing in those altcoins, their prices can collapse at any time and make you lose. It is better to narrow down and look for altcoins in the top 50 coinmarketcap
Hasan905

Activity: 145
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 04, 2020, 01:15:07 PM

Hello

Recently I started looking into new projects as I have some free time and I'm wondering what do you guys look at when you are deciding which altcoin to buy and hold.

I hear a lot of people complaining that they bought coins that were either dead in a few weeks or the project was pointless. I would like to avoid such situations.

Thank you in advance.
As its hard to find out which alt is actually profitable to invest, but if you check last some weeks trading history and price chart of any alt, hope you can find out which alt is suitable to invest. Also you can check their regular updates from social platforms and team activity, how are they going to maintain their tokens price and are they following their roadmap properly.
rahmatullah9305

Activity: 983

View Profile
May 04, 2020, 02:39:36 PM

First thing for me and most important is to check their Monetary Policy, second thing is to check dev team...
Yes, that is indeed better, but it is different from me where I will examine the development team first and then check their monetary policy and arrange the road map they have made to succeed, because that is what I often do in any project.
monineklutak

Activity: 1890
Merit: 252

The OGz Club

View Profile
May 04, 2020, 04:06:40 PM

Yes, that is indeed better, but it is different from me where I will examine the development team first and then check their monetary policy and arrange the road map they have made to succeed, because that is what I often do in any project.
road map and whitepapaer are very important to choose a crypto currency project, especially if the roadmap is not going according to plan it is certain that the project is not good, that's the reason I chose the project

The OGz Club▄█████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████████▀███▀████████████
██████████████▀█▀██████████████
████████████▄▄▄▄████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project
Website   ◢ Reddit   ◢ Telegram   ◢ Twitter   ◢ TikTok   ◢ Facebook

██████    ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
       ▄▄▄██▄▄▄
    ▄███████████▄
    █████████████▄
   ███████████████
▄█████████████████▄
▀▀▀▀█████████████▀██
    ▀█████████████▄
    ▄▀█████████████▄
   █▀ ▀▀▀██████████▌
▐███    ▄█████████▀▀
 ▀▀     ▄█████▀▀
       ███▀▀
      ██▀

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
K4C

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
May 04, 2020, 07:03:51 PM

When you buy a coin from the marketplace, you need to know a lot about the project, how good it is at cryptocurrency and the mission vision of the project. There are many projects those projects did not go well. So we need to know about the projects before we buy good coins. I think it is very important for every cryptocurrency.

Firefoxx
Copper Member

Activity: 280
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 04, 2020, 09:01:27 PM

This is a good question but the best answer to it is Research. Before you buy a coin always do your research by checking the project social media to ensure team and up and doing, also check the project on coinmarketcap that if it's there to know the performance and grade. If you do not see anything positive please search for more positive coins to buy to avoid having issues in the end.

[ IQ ]           cash            ▐               THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                          ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
andycarrol

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 04, 2020, 09:11:16 PM

When you buy a coin from the marketplace, you need to know a lot about the project, how good it is at cryptocurrency and the mission vision of the project. There are many projects those projects did not go well. So we need to know about the projects before we buy good coins. I think it is very important for every cryptocurrency.
indeed when you want to buy a coin then you should be able to do further research safely and potentially increase to be expensive or not, but it will all be a waste of time, only need to buy coins in the top 10 coin marketcap I think it's very good.
Youghoor

Activity: 1036
Merit: 275

View Profile
May 04, 2020, 09:25:52 PM

I consider so many factors and features before going in for any altcoin but on the general have a thing for mid-cap coins that have a potential use case to be adopted by masses in future. Also, look out for projects with actively working products in this industry that makes their coin more liquid on exchanges.
Odebowa

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 05, 2020, 01:53:27 AM

There are more choices than ever when it comes to cryptocurrencies to invest your hard earned money in. There are coins, tokens, and blockchain projects as far as the eye can see. So choosing which projects to invest in can be a daunting one. Taking a look at a few key points to consider when you’re looking for a new project to invest in. consider the project white critically because sometimes they are doctored, The team, The Manager. and observe every necessary step of both team and manager. you can further consider

Does it have a good business model?
Does it need its own coin or token?
how are tokens allocated?
sandos

Activity: 440
Merit: 250

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
May 05, 2020, 02:36:07 AM

indeed when you want to buy a coin then you should be able to do further research safely and potentially increase to be expensive or not, but it will all be a waste of time, only need to buy coins in the top 10 coin marketcap I think it's very good.
Investing in the top 10 coins will definitely help you to make a huge profit and will greatly reduce your investment risk. In fact, most investors have made a lot of profit from the top coins so this is a good choice for you. However, you need to consider the current situation of the market to make the right decision when investing.

rdewilde

Activity: 925

View Profile
May 05, 2020, 07:17:18 AM
Last edit: May 05, 2020, 07:30:14 AM by rdewilde

Hello

Thank you in advance.

The first coin I can say that has the best or bright future is Bitcoin and no coin drags it with it, but since it's about altcoins then here is my picks; Ethereum, Binance, ADA, Stellar, Litecoin and Dash. I hardly look into new coins, when I do and buy, I don't hold for long because majority of them tends to disappoint. However, what i look at when deciding the altcoin to buy is the use case that follows it and if the team have the knowledge, experience and skills to see it come into action and not only that but also ensuring its constant improvements and upgrades.

BD Money365
Copper Member

Activity: 262

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2020, 08:10:08 AM

Till now crypto market huge volatile, few days ago we saw btc dump from 9000 - 3000 dollar. Bitcoin is the mother currency of all crypto so where btc can dump almost 3-4 thousands dollar in a day there we can't predict about altcoin price.
But when i decide to buy altcoin than i try to choose Between  top 30 coin, if i want to buy without top 30 than i try to those coin which behind a good team and the project have huge support from the crypto communit.   
dataispower

Activity: 1330
Merit: 289

View Profile
May 05, 2020, 10:21:06 AM

Hello

Thank you in advance.

The first coin I can say that has the best or bright future is Bitcoin and no coin drags it with it, but since it's about altcoins then here is my picks; Ethereum, Binance, ADA, Stellar, Litecoin and Dash. I hardly look into new coins, when I do and buy, I don't hold for long because majority of them tends to disappoint. However, what i look at when deciding the altcoin to buy is the use case that follows it and if the team have the knowledge, experience and skills to see it come into action and not only that but also ensuring its constant improvements and upgrades.
I like your last sentence, when doing research on which coin to buy, i pay great attention on team. Is the team credible enough? Do they have experience? Are there good project backings? How well can we trust the team? Do they have genuine profiles? Questions like this guide me in my research. How i focus more on team is because, even if the project has hype maybe due to massive paid promotions by influencers or very promising whitepaper/roadmap, without a good team it's going no where.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: