Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:45:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you choose which altcoin will you buy?  (Read 2756 times)
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2020, 01:25:20 PM

I am someone who did a lot of mistakes while investing in the altcoins. Most of the investments that I made was in 2017 and 2018. I was new to cryptocurrency, and probably as a result I trusted the tall claims from some of these shitty projects. I spend a lot of money in accumulating shitcoins such as BSD, Denarius and BTX. Lost most of my investment and pulled out by mid-2018. That said, some of my other investments were profitable (especially ETH, BCH, BSV.etc).

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mealea

Activity: 300
Merit: 11

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
May 10, 2020, 01:31:26 PM

If you mean to invest in new coins, I will advice that you should follow the community group and learn about every possible coins you have in mind. Try as much as possible to update yourself on their progress and relate to the future for you to know if it will be an asset or liability in the future.

princerepon

Activity: 980
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 11, 2020, 10:39:00 PM

There are lot of good altcoin out there for investment. If i want to choose couple of them then i will go with ETH, BNB, NEO and XLM. There are lots of update coming for ETH. This platform already declare that huge upgrade is coming very soon and those update will be bring reputation for ETH. BNB is doing great from last years and there is no doubt this exchange coin will be more huge in upcoming years. Last two altcoins are really great to investment and if you see their chart you'll see they are not bump since very long time. So some new update from team will be increase NEO and XLM hugely.
anhhung409

Activity: 318
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 12, 2020, 07:40:06 AM

Based on my opinion, if we talk about what kind of money we should buy and keep, we first learn about the progress of the project and the community. Because, people's views are different. we certainly have our own choice and so are you. If you want to invest in ICO or IEO projects, my advice is to choose projects that have new improvements in the public.

umbara ardian

Activity: 1344
Merit: 259

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
May 12, 2020, 07:57:11 AM

Firstly, you need to check if the group is active or gone, go to telegram and twitter to see this. Then check the token's liquidity, if they have too low volume, you should also skip it and find other better projects. Especially invest only when the project has a product

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
dserrano11

Activity: 376

View Profile
May 12, 2020, 08:19:16 AM

I often pay attention to altcoins that have volumes in the top 20 at Coinmarketcap. As someone who likes long-term profits, I like XRP and ETH the most. The other coins in the top I only bought a few when it was an uptrend.
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2020, 09:39:22 AM

Firstly, you need to check if the group is active or gone, go to telegram and twitter to see this. Then check the token's liquidity, if they have too low volume, you should also skip it and find other better projects. Especially invest only when the project has a product

Development and liquidity to me  is very important, you can easily get out anytime you want to even at a loss, I'm ok at a loss it's part of investing but getting your coins stuck because of lack of liquidity is the worst thing that can happen to you, you will live all your life watching when you can liquidate your coins, until you find out it's hopeless to hope anymore.

ReliabilityAlert222

Activity: 145
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 12, 2020, 11:12:23 PM
Merited by cyclotronmajesty (1)

Thank you for your move, if you want your coins to be credible and effective as a means of investing or to be eligible to buy Altcoin, you must be confident in the value. It will not be as if the token created has been counted as dead.

DrawAthens031

Activity: 80
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 13, 2020, 06:25:33 PM

If I look at the overall result and  search news and see if the token is quality then buy it. I never rush into trading.

[ IQ ] cash  ▐   THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
████████████ [ https://iq.cash ] ████████████
BeginToMine

Activity: 434

https://www.payaccept.net/

View Profile
May 13, 2020, 08:40:45 PM

Looking for coins to buy I would suggest you first visit coinmarketcap and check the performance so far, visit the social media handles to also check if they have activities and future ones because news escalate prices. If it's worth buying after your verifications you buy but if it doesn't please you have to follow best way which is too coins.

imoet

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

homt.net

View Profile
May 13, 2020, 11:46:48 PM

Hello

Recently I started looking into new projects as I have some free time and I'm wondering what do you guys look at when you are deciding which altcoin to buy and hold.

Do you know any projects that you believe has a bright future?

I hear a lot of people complaining that they bought coins that were either dead in a few weeks or the project was pointless. I would like to avoid such situations.

Thank you in advance.
For searching great token,  we must see the quality of the coin. We must not in hurry in doing analysis.  We must make it sure about the quality and quantity. Make good investation for our profit.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn
Ramaraj

Activity: 74
Merit: 1

Crypto Enthusiast

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2020, 07:09:56 AM

Gaming industry has seen incredible advancements with the implementation of VR, AR and AI, but blockchain promises to bring even more value.

Blockchain’s capabilities are limitless in terms of use cases, so there are many ways it can transform the gaming industry:
Blockchain can help developers remove grey market trading of in-game assets
Blockchain enables projection of value to intangible assets
Blockchain can help with buying, selling and storing in-gaming assets
Blockchain can help developers reach higher engagement rates and improve the Average Revenue Per Paying User (ARPPU).
The gaming market is huge, and blockchain has attracted many investors who are now driving the industry’s expansion to new levels.
Gaming is one of the fastest-growing industries in the world right now, and blockchain plays an essential role in polishing its image by bringing a new set of possibilities through a more open and trusting environment. This, in turn, attracts investors, many of whom are looking specifically for gaming firms that adopt DLT.
Reference by Gaming Platform in cryptoslate there are multiple Blockchain Gaming companies are in the Crypto Market with TOTAL Market Capitalization.
https://cryptoslate.com/cryptos/gaming/

Here Playfuel, Baerchain and Enjin Coin are the toplists. we can go with this now a days most of the investors investing Blockchain Gaming Platform.
SistaFista

Activity: 1638
Merit: 251

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
May 15, 2020, 04:50:09 AM

There are countless altcoins created in crypto, we should very careful and picky about what coin we will buy.
I will choose a coin that have transparent information about coin such as team info, coin specification, premine, and the purpose of the coin.
From that, i know whether the coin is just a scam coin or real coin.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
            ████ 
       ████████████
       ████████████
       ████ ████     
       ████ ████     
    ████████████     
    ████████████     
       ████     
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
HEXHASH.XYZ
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
WEB3 INFRASTRUCTURE TO POWER THE
FUTURE CREDENTIAL DATA NETWORKS
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
NavI_027

Activity: 1232
Merit: 186

View Profile
May 15, 2020, 09:52:18 AM

Looking for coins to buy I would suggest you first visit coinmarketcap and check the performance so far, visit the social media handles to also check if they have activities and future ones because news escalate prices. If it's worth buying after your verifications you buy but if it doesn't please you have to follow best way which is too coins.
Exactly! But my advice is not about choosing recent tokens lol Grin. @OP ~ If you really want to invest in alts then go to CMC and consider few coins enlisted after XRP. Because why risking your money in a new with uncertain future when there is already a strongly established one in the first place. I hope you see my point, invest wisely.

So instead of investing on such tokens, why don't go with Stellar, Monero, IOTA etc. Wink.
$anounimus$

Activity: 1736
Merit: 294

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 15, 2020, 10:09:27 AM

Hello

Recently I started looking into new projects as I have some free time and I'm wondering what do you guys look at when you are deciding which altcoin to buy and hold.

Do you know any projects that you believe has a bright future?

I hear a lot of people complaining that they bought coins that were either dead in a few weeks or the project was pointless. I would like to avoid such situations.

Thank you in advance.

Like finding a needle in a haystack, for this moment and conditions there are many coins / tokens circulating in the market and of course you can invest. Choose coins / tokens that have a strong foundation and be a smart voter so that the value of your return on capital and profits in accordance with what you expect. I suggest BTC and ETH.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
May 15, 2020, 10:25:43 AM

Like finding a needle in a haystack, for this moment and conditions there are many coins / tokens circulating in the market and of course you can invest. Choose coins / tokens that have a strong foundation and be a smart voter so that the value of your return on capital and profits in accordance with what you expect. I suggest BTC and ETH.
you said finding a good project is so hard so how can he choose a good project ? new project means that he was refering to ico coins or ieo but you suggested him eth and btc , btc is not even a an altcoin or a token but eth was too old enough though expectations for eth are still there  . many user here also suggest cmc but i hear cmc wasnt really good for finding info , i hear many bad feed backs with them lately
princeyeboah

Activity: 714
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 15, 2020, 10:26:21 AM

To choose the right altcoin to buy, it is always advisable to do an extensive research on the market. Read the fundamentals and concept of the coin and ascertain the use case. Is the use case in demand which will raise the demand of the coin? An answer to this must give a strong clue how the coin will survive on the market. Also, study the team and the credentials of the team members. This tells how professional the project will be carried on.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
ElmedoRator

Activity: 826
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 15, 2020, 01:16:32 PM

It is cheap, has a reasonable supply and has a low marketcap so prices can increase many times as the bull market runs. But to find the same altcoin is very difficult, most of the current good projects have huge marketcap and the price is difficult to rise.

Pomogator

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 15, 2020, 01:30:19 PM

I invested in ico 1 year ago. Then I had one tactic that very often made a profit. I searched for successful projects, studied their history and found the moment when success began. Often this is some kind of event (Access to a well-known exchange, announcement of some news ...) Then I looked for completely fresh projects with the same micro successes (Access to a well-known exchange, announcement of some news ...). Most often, projects died, but there were also successful ones that brought profit on top of losses.
Malam90

Activity: 1099
Merit: 116

View Profile
May 15, 2020, 02:20:45 PM

Basically i don't invest in a new coin or new project. I trade on Binance, Kucoin and few top exchanges on few good coins or tokens. Before investment in new project, you have to find out whether the project is real, roadmap is actually implementing, listed on big exchanges or discussion for exchanges, team activeness and cooperation.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: