Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 11:07:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟[ANN][COMM] 🌟 Crypto Commonwealth: A Crypto Asset Manager and Publisher 🌟  (Read 10483 times)
guivernino

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 16, 2019, 05:05:51 PM

What are you doing to spread awareness about your project?
We are aiming at creating a very active community and we definitely agree that we need to be more active in that sense. We are working to stay closer to our community.

I am glad that the project team has such an attitude towards the community. It is really important for the development of the project in the future.
I will follow the news from your team.
xfenggg

Activity: 7

View Profile
December 16, 2019, 05:41:11 PM

What is your long term vision regarding your publication journal?
Unlike most other hedge funds focus solely to amass wealth and gain relativeadvantages over peers ourultimate goal is advance researches in multiple frontiers, including butnot limited to mathematics, fundamental and social sciences, and are dedicated to buildinga safer, more open-source digital world with the blockchain.

An interesting idea and I am sure that this will be fully implemented.
in any case, the team will be able to offer unique opportunities for investors.
guivernino

View Profile
December 16, 2019, 06:18:19 PM

I like the idea of the project itself and I'm sure that I can buy tokens now. while the price will be really favorable. I will continue to monitor how everything works and develops.
neral78

View Profile
December 16, 2019, 06:46:35 PM

Now I follow the price of coins on exchanges. And I think that I can buy tokens in the near future.
the team plans listing on other exchanges in the near future.

So far I have not seen any announcements about this, but I see that the demand for tokens is growing now and this is very important.

if the team can really make money for their investors, then the demand will be really huge.
This will be one of the best motivations.
Uikjuysd

Activity: 148
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 17, 2019, 06:11:41 AM

I see that your platform is Ethereum based, your token is actually an ERC20 token. I am wondering how are you going to tackle the scalability issues that the ETH network most likely generate.
Commonwealth_Support
Copper Member

Activity: 94

View Profile
December 17, 2019, 04:53:33 PM

I still do not really understand the concept of the project and what do you offer for investors. ?
Will it be something like a blockchain investment fund?

To simply explain, Crypto Commonwealth with our professional team of portfolio managers, quantitative researchers and senior IT engineers (with varied backgrounds that specialize in traditional assets and digital currency portfolio management), will offer detailed, professional guidelines to investors and help them make the most informed decisions to maximize benefit depending on which fund structure they want to invest in.

What exchanges are you still negotiating with? to get a listing and make your token even more popular.
Demand for tokens should grow anyway.

More information will be provided in future.
plunerimti

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 18, 2019, 07:16:15 PM

I see that your platform is Ethereum based, your token is actually an ERC20 token. I am wondering how are you going to tackle the scalability issues that the ETH network most likely generate.

ETH 2.0 is already added on binance . so I don't think there will be any problems in the future. The team will be able to solve these problems as much as possible
Vasil2312

View Profile
December 18, 2019, 07:44:29 PM

I still do not really understand the concept of the project and what do you offer for investors. ?
Will it be something like a blockchain investment fund?

To simply explain, Crypto Commonwealth with our professional team of portfolio managers, quantitative researchers and senior IT engineers (with varied backgrounds that specialize in traditional assets and digital currency portfolio management), will offer detailed, professional guidelines to investors and help them make the most informed decisions to maximize benefit depending on which fund structure they want to invest in.

What exchanges are you still negotiating with? to get a listing and make your token even more popular.

More information will be provided in future.
What do you mean? Is Commonwealth an investing fund or platform or something?
sabeur11

View Profile
December 18, 2019, 08:14:50 PM

Q4 2019:

Foundation launch. We register Commonwealth Foundation Ltd. in Singapore as the issuing entity for COMM.

please tell me at the moment the team has already received registration as a legal entity ? was there any problem with that ?
koraman

View Profile
December 18, 2019, 09:01:15 PM

Does Crypto Commonwealth have something similar with MLM networks? Or what is your passive income idea about?
portioberra

View Profile
December 18, 2019, 09:31:04 PM

now I follow the dynamics of the price on the exchange, but I would also like to understand when you plan to list on another exchange. It will still be very important to me.
vuinholiu

View Profile
December 18, 2019, 09:54:46 PM

I see that you launched your project in 2017. What have been actually done already for this 2 years of development?
edinvade

View Profile
December 18, 2019, 10:24:03 PM

please tell me have you conducted sales rounds before ?
Or how did you raise funds for this project?
I would like to see a token distribution model.
plunerimti

View Profile
December 18, 2019, 10:47:43 PM

Commonwealth=The Crown worlds enemy. No thanks
What do you mean? The British Commonwealth or what? I don't think this project is related to it.
crisjho

View Profile
December 18, 2019, 11:16:02 PM

Hi everyone. please give me a link to the project roadmap ? I would be interested to buy tokens now and make money on it.
cuberbuller

View Profile
December 18, 2019, 11:38:50 PM

Why Crypto Commonwealth is different from many other speculative assets without any real value?
roisenebod

View Profile
December 19, 2019, 12:04:26 AM

they have a listing now and I have to say that the demand for tokens is growing, but it seems to me that the trading volumes at the moment are insufficient.
chlorasconla

View Profile
December 19, 2019, 12:29:04 AM

You have USDC core developer in your team, does it mean the price of COMM will be stable as well?
Vasil2312

View Profile
December 19, 2019, 12:52:43 AM

95% of the projects have been deployed in this network and at the moment it is not a problem as it seems to me.
So I will continue to monitor how the project and its team works.
sabeur11

View Profile
December 19, 2019, 01:15:52 AM

Since you are planning to be a journal at the level of Nature, with what regularity will users have to contribute to your publication and how would you secure the continuity of high quality publications? I am just saying because Nature is really on another level.
We are well connected and discussed the subject with a large number of professors and scholars in renowned universities including but not limited to MIT, Harvard, Boston, Stony Brook University, University of Chicago and Michigan at Ann Arbor.It is our solemn duty to make every effort and ensure all the authors and contributors get fair compensations from their work statistically.
Well, sounds really great. One of the best new scientific journals is coming?
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: