Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:01:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XSV] ★★ Silicon Valley Coin ★★ | ✈ MailDrop | Video Proof ✔ | Vote MintPal★  (Read 83767 times)
gonzzo

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 07:17:10 PM

I don't really care for what the buy orders have to say considering there aren't any sell orders... let's talk when we have both supply and demand not just demand

can't believe the greed... power is 0.18usd/kwh here and i don't suppose it's much more expensive where you are but even so, i can't imagine how you would consider this to not be profitable

dude greed? how about 0.35usd/kwh .... jeez ... good luck anyway

Jesus, who do you buy power from? Whoever charges that much should be ashamed of themselves.

if you have 4 workers you need a room (1 room of my 3.5 room apartment for about $ 1,500/month) + energy for cooling +  think about amortization (about 6000$ initial cost for hardware)
and in my country we can not change the energy provider.

if you are fine with 0.025/xsv, cool go ahead, but it is not enough to cover my cost + a little profit
so think about all this before calling me greedy!
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
laterbreh

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 07:27:52 PM

Everything is going well on our end. I dont understand why so many pools are down. Any other pool ops, if you have questions feel free to PM me.

http://xsv.leetpools.net is working great.

gonzzo

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 07:34:19 PM

i'm damn right calling you greedy. 6000usd worth of equipment? that's making you a lot of coin i reckon you're at least pulling 8mh. I don't care how you're calculating this, the business is profitable and probably more profitable then most businesses apart from probably drug dealing

math is not your strength he  Wink 4 mh / s for n-scyrpt ...
buddynuno

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 07:36:29 PM
Last edit: March 20, 2014, 07:57:02 PM by buddynuno

Ok. We all know this is a scam. Only greed makes anyone here to pretend it isn't.

A coin that is using the name one of the wealthiest communities in America and companies behind it can only be a scam.
These people already embraced bitcoin as a tech innovation. They don't need XSV to remind them they can invest in cryptocurrencies and use them!
There is no innovation on this coin. The only difference on this coin is the 8 min block time with a low block reward of 35 coins with a total supply of 35 million coins. That makes 12.5 million coins that were premined. With a 90 block confirmations to mature the coins this makes the perfect combination made to be hard for the miner to dump this coin which is going to speculate the value of this coin to be very high BUT though it is hard for the miner to dump it is not for the premined coins holder!
Now, the scam goes like this:
-There should be at least 5880 blocks mined till the 25th of April. Date that the maildrop was announced.
-Of this 5880 blocks, 205800 coins should be minted through mining.
-There is already alot of speculation around the price but even the price stays around on the 0.02 BTC = $12 USD margin at current market price, that would make those 205800 mined coins be worth $2.469.600 USD. If this would be the case the premined holder would be helding 150 million dollars.
-Now, even if he only dumps the exact same coins that were minted he would be a 2.5 million dollar millionaire!
-And i am only talking on the low speculative price people asking here to cover mining costs. Imagine if it goes 10x that price before the maildrop. This guy would be holding 1.5 billion dollars. Nice scam for a couple of hours of work of cloning a coin and setup a website!
-Well, the conclusion here is that people can shout scam. But even if this is all clear to everyone, the fact is people don't care if this guy is going to become a billionaire as long they get a piece of the pie!!!
-Cold harsh truth in this new old wild west style goldrush to the cryptocurrencies.

Best

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
       ▄████████▀████████▄
    ▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
   ████   ▄█▀       ▀█▄   ████
  █████ ▄▀    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▄ █████
 ██████▀   ▄███▀▀▀███▄   ▀██████
▐████▀    ██▀       ▀██    ▀████▌
████     ▐██         ██▌     ████
▐████▄    ██▄       ▄██    ▄████▌
 ██████▄   ▀███▄▄▄███▀   ▄██████
  █████ ▀▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▀ █████
   ████   ▀█▄       ▄█▀   ████
    ▀█████████▄   ▄█████████▀
       ▀████████▄████████▀
           ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
.Bcnex.The Ultimate   ───2 Millions Orders/s───
Blockchain Trading Platform
..Follow us:..

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

||
LINKEDIN
MEDIUM
REDDIT

▸  BUY NOW  ◂   
EngineersPools

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2014, 07:41:55 PM

Everything is going well on our end. I dont understand why so many pools are down. Any other pool ops, if you have questions feel free to PM me.

Our Pool is up but need miners.
Miners spread your hashes between pools!
wojteks102

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 07:45:31 PM

I have all workers connected to your pool but on start others are faster ,so I had to change pool - I lost some XSV ,so now don't talk about spreding hashes.
EngineersPools

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2014, 07:49:33 PM

We were help less. We should have to wait till the code suitable for us to release from the dev. It took a lot of time.
We will give away some of out pool bounties to compensate this to miners.

I have all workers connected to your pool but on start others are faster ,so I had to change pool - I lost some XSV ,so now don't talk about spreding hashes.

EngineersPools

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2014, 07:55:42 PM

Those who support our pool will not get regretted. We will compensate with bounties to all miners who mine with us till we get some higher MH/s.
spatula

Activity: 507

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 08:21:54 PM

Which pool is getting all the blocks? From what I can tell, leetpools has the highest hash rate of the pools listed, but is only getting a few blocks.
AizenSou

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 08:23:17 PM

Ok. We all know this is a scam. Only greed makes anyone here to pretend it isn't.

A coin that is using the name one of the wealthiest communities in America and companies behind it can only be a scam.
These people already embraced bitcoin as a tech innovation. They don't need XSV to remind them they can invest in cryptocurrencies and use them!
There is no innovation on this coin. The only difference on this coin is the 8 min block time with a low block reward of 35 coins with a total supply of 35 million coins. That makes 12.5 million coins that were premined. With a 90 block confirmations to mature the coins this makes the perfect combination made to be hard for the miner to dump this coin which is going to speculate the value of this coin to be very high BUT though it is hard for the miner to dump it is not for the premined coins holder!
-There should be at least 5880 blocks mined till the 25th of April. Date that the maildrop was announced.
-There is already alot of speculation around the price but even the price stays around on the 0.02 BTC = $12 USD margin at current market price, that would make those 205800 mined coins be worth $2.469.600 USD. If this would be the case the premined holder would be helding 150 million dollars.
-Now, even if he only dumps the exact same coins that were minted he would be a 2.5 million dollar millionaire!
-And i am only talking on the low speculative price people asking here to cover mining costs. Imagine if it goes 10x that price before the maildrop. This guy would be holding 1.5 billion dollars. Nice scam for a couple of hours of work of cloning a coin and setup a website!
-Well, the conclusion here is that people can shout scam. But even if this is all clear to everyone, the fact is people don't care if this guy is going to become a billionaire as long they get a piece of the pie!!!
-Cold harsh truth in this new old wild west style goldrush to the cryptocurrencies.

Best

Nice analysis. But everyone knows about this, and you forgot the most important thing: Nobody have enough 2.5mil to give him. When he decides to cash out his premined coin instead of mail drop these, this coin is worthless.
We are here for profit, so even it is a scam, when you could earn 1 BTC / day, why not.
EngineersPools

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2014, 08:25:00 PM

POOL's BOUNTIES SHARE WILL BE GIVEN TO ALL THOSE WHO STICK WITH US TILL WE ACHIEVE SOME 50 Mhs.
0 % Fee.

Mine@ xsv.engineerspools.com
Support Us.

whywefight
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1042

www.explorerz.top

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 08:55:33 PM
Last edit: March 20, 2014, 09:17:01 PM by whywefight

nvm

SiliconValleyCoin (OP)

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2014, 09:29:29 PM

POOL's BOUNTIES SHARE WILL BE GIVEN TO ALL THOSE WHO STICK WITH US TILL WE ACHIEVE SOME 50 Mhs.
0 % Fee.

Support Us.

Your pool is now listed on our site :-).
P2Pooler

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 10:28:25 PM

I don't really care for what the buy orders have to say considering there aren't any sell orders... let's talk when we have both supply and demand not just demand

can't believe the greed... power is 0.18usd/kwh here and i don't suppose it's much more expensive where you are but even so, i can't imagine how you would consider this to not be profitable

Jesus, who do you buy power from? Whoever charges that much should be ashamed of themselves.
He must live near me...welcome to SoCal!  http://www.sdge.com/tiered-rates
Drogean

Activity: 182
Merit: 12

"The future of advertisement intelligence"

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 10:32:46 PM

ok its almost 24 hours by now. has ANYONE got confirmed coins yet?

▄█▀▀▀▀▀ ● ◯ SaTT - The Revolution of Advertising Transactions ◯ ● ▀▀▀▀▀█▄
●███    Website | Ann Thread | Whitepaper | Facebook | Twitter | Telegram    ███●
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   PRE-SALE COMPLETED IN LESS THAN 24 HOURS!   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
maccd123

Activity: 223

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 10:34:19 PM

no
P2Pooler

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 10:38:25 PM

0 % Fee.

Support Us.

Still waiting for the "Surprise Gift" you guys promised yesterday for pre-registering. You should keep your promises. I don't trust you guys.
Cor2

Activity: 595

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 11:50:34 PM

He must live near me...welcome to SoCal!  http://www.sdge.com/tiered-rates
NorCal is the same (PG&E) as soon as you are out of your baseline rate, which will just cover the basis for a home, not running a mining rig 24/7 because then the rates are also 35c per kWh. I need to install solar - it becomes very profitable to offset at $0.35 per kWh!

SYNC: Sd3XBRmhrrr39Wj4rtjb3YAkwWvCze44BZ                    ORB: odyWi677JDQy7Gc6Nv6kCdnajmScqgTkDE       Honest pools (payout matching calculation):
TransferWise: International money transfer for 1%fee        Doge to the moon! D9FGY7Bhwbj2jrnk7v8VR47HTu7vfVu1gV         Nut2pools and Steadymining
dbt1033
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 11:56:33 PM

All has been well at http://xsv.multi-pool.eu/

Really good pool.  Stratum server has been responsive since launch.
hughjays77

Activity: 728
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 12:38:11 AM

You must be under 30yrs or obviously have never traded a real stock in your life. There will never be any market/exchange or market-makers in the crypto industry able to realize a >2million profit in a coin less than 2 months old. For your scenario to work the pre-miner would have to start selling from approx 0.1btc in a 'rising market' and keep his selling only <5% of daily market volume into the peak at say 0.3btc then after the peak is confirmed speed up his selling until price settles around say 1 satoshi. Time required maybe 2-3 weeks.

The above scenario is totally unrealistic and I also think the Dev and people behind this coins are 100% honest...so far.

I personally will be mining with my 10mH until April 25th

Quote from: buddynuno link=topic=520249.msg5809231market#msg5809231 date=1395344189
s

Best
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: